Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

"I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married (3823 Views)

Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by Dailyhappenings: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2020
A lady who shared her pre wedding photos today. According to her, she met the man on Twitter and only replied his tweet because it reads Eid Mubarak on it.

Just that simple act has led to them about to tie the knot.

See pre wedding photos...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/i-replied-his-dm-because-of-sallah-lady.html

4 Likes

Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by Dailyhappenings: 10:10am On Jan 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by kolafolabi(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2020
Congratulations and best of luck

1 Like

Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by Officialgarri: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2020
All these hausa children ehn..

Always looking toooooooo fresh physically

Nuhu Ribadu's child send off marriage on Saturday, you need to see this hausa children.
I'm not talking about their super expensive phones and cars o.. nor the souvenirs.

I'm talking about their skin. Their skin looks like pap and I could eat with a spoon

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2020
Two fine people. ..enjoy

2 Likes

Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by blesskewe(f): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2020
cuteness

3 Likes

Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2020
Too much fvck have now made them look like siblings.

STOP DUCKING!!!

No sex before marriage. I have stopped sex this 2020, I want to keep myself for my wife. That kind thing grin
Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by maynation(f): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2020
See well nurtured beards abeg. embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by Headlesschicken(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2020
undecided Beautiful couple...
Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 06, 2020
maynation:
is that why we all have to wear rain coat and boot because of you? angry

Common beards?

1 Like

Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by betplusBonanza: 10:21am On Jan 06, 2020
This is absolutely beautiful. Beautiful kids coming up.

Check Signature for 2020 Credit alerts smiley
Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 06, 2020
.....And our Nairaland sister's will be like;

"I won't reply your PM"

"No PM please"

"Say whatever you want to say here, I won't read your PM"

"Mind you, I don't reply PM" (Like the signature of the lady below me)

This is 2020 and some of them will be 30 this year..... We dey watch.

7 Likes

Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by maynation(f): 10:24am On Jan 06, 2020
stupidity:
is that why we all have to wear rain coat and boot because of you? angry

Common beards?
Wear raincoat and boot? grin
I can't dig that undecided
Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by DenNisOsankwa: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
All these hausa children ehn..

Always looking toooooooo fresh physically

Nuhu Ribadu's child send off marriage on Saturday, you need to see this hausa children.
I'm not talking about their super expensive phones and cars o.. nor the souvenirs.

I'm talking about their skin. Their skin looks like pap and I could eat with a spoon
[/s]
Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2020
See tall couples

Not all this dwarfs fvcking each other and multiplying.

With rate short people are fvcking and reproducing, an average Nigerian won't be taller than 4ft by 2035.

The government need interfere I. The impending doom.

Two short persons should not marry each other.

3 Likes

Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by MZrapper(f): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2020
This is haram angry
Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by Dailyhappenings: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2020
MZrapper:
This is haram angry
Why??
Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by aimuan(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
maynation:
And on the other trend you said it was not possible to find wife on nairaland.
Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by Heroclitus(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
wow...both of them at good looking..
but,I promise the future me,that I'll never get married to a slim lady no matter what
Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by maynation(f): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
aimuan:
And on the other trend you said it was not possible to find wife on nairaland.

Goodluck on your search for a spouse here.
Anyways, wherever they met is none of my business, I only admired his beards.
That's all.
Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by Liposure: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
maynation:

Goodluck on your search for a spouse here. Anyways, wherever they met is none of my business, I only admired his beards. That's all.
good afternoon. How was ur weekend? Congrat on ur victory
Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by Liposure: 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Erediauwa:

"I won't reply your PM"

"No PM please"

baba, dis ur mouth eh
Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by maynation(f): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Liposure:
good afternoon. How was ur weekend? Congrat on ur victory

Weekend was fine, trust yours was fine too.

Victory
Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by NwaAmaikpe: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
shocked

I can tell from the boy's lips that he has sucked virtue out of this poor girl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by TallPck1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
you name your child Sallah!

I have this mifi hacked to work with all Nigeria sim except smile with 3000AMH battery and one extra for sale for any interested buyer.

location is Lagos

call.
Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by Richnerd69: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
I love the guy's fashion.Theres something about these posh Muslim ladies, their fashion sense is likened to those Indian ladies we see on Zee world..

I used to have one Fulani Bestie I served with in Kaduna, she was light skinned , had a curvy shape, height and straight nose... She rarely wears her cultural attires, but each time she did over the weekends, my jaw dropped.
Lord knows I wanted to wife her but she said her people won't allow her be with a guy from niger delta.
We ended things after service. I recall stalking her Instagram when she got married , I had to see her on those attires again. Hassantu, kai grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by WildChild00(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
Liposure:
baba, dis ur mouth eh

That is no babe but mann
Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by Olude193: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Erediauwa:

"I won't reply your PM"

"No PM please"

When na children fill here
Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by osamz007: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Fresh
Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by CSTR2: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
maynation:
I hope you know this is pre wedding pics.

The guy go barb well and groom himself specially because of the pictures.

He may not necessarily look like this on a normal day.

1 Like

Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by maynation(f): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
CSTR2:

I hope you know this is pre wedding pics.

The guy go barb well and groom himself specially because of the pictures.

He may not necessarily look like this on a normal day.

Shaving one's beards costs less than #100, it has nothing to do with the pre whatever shoot.

1 Like

Re: "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married by CSTR2: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
maynation:

Shaving one's beards costs less than #100, it has nothing to do with the pre whatever shoot.
A good shave in a real professional salon cost 1000 naira and above.
And nobody will shave your beard for 100 naira anywhere in Nigeria.

Haba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mgtows Enough With The Arrogance And Pride. / Is This Why Wh*res In Joints Rush Married Men(photos) / Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.