Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) (2680 Views)

"I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by thablogger: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
An excited lady had gone online to announce that she will be getting married soon.

She wrote that it all started when from a DM sent and it now led to this moment of their lives.

She also shared the chat they had when they first started their conversation online.

See photos...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/lady-who-met-man-one-year-ago-on.html

Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by thablogger: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
See more beautiful photos Here>>>>
Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by kestolove95(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Twitter marriage..
Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
This would have been us kiss kiss kiss But the guys for this forum dey useless dem no get sense like their papa

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by AryEmber(f): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
In the nearest future, even two neighbours will propose to each other online

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by Earlystar698(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
This would have been us kiss kiss kiss But the guys for this forum dey useless dem no get sense like their papa
if the picture in your moniker is yours I support guys to run from you 100%

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
Earlystar698:
if the picture in your moniker is yours I support guys to run from you 100%
I'm the most beautiful girl in the world any man that marries me will be his life time achievement

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by Earlystar698(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm the most beautiful girl in the world any man that marries me will be his life time achievement
you Don mean it ... let us see u na apart from ur Moniker own
Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
Earlystar698:
you Don mean it ... let us see u na apart from ur Moniker own
In three sentences one for each :- give me three reasons why you want to see my pics ?
Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
When are we gonna see a topic like "Lovers who met on Nairaland set marry"?

The only thing nairalanders sabi na to dey insult unasefundecided

HML...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by Earlystar698(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
In three sentences one for each :- give me three reasons why you want to see my pics ?
1 I want to know how beautiful you are as you claim
2 I want to no how you take no say any man that marry you have achieved it
3 I want to see the eye wey you take the see urself for mirror and be sure say your beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Earlystar698:
1 I want to know how beautiful you are as you claim
2 I want to no how you take no say any man that marry you have achieved it
3 I want to see the eye wey you take the see urself for mirror and be sure say your beautiful.
Your answers are in process I'll contact you once I'm done marking them.
Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by Earlystar698(m): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
be fast about it ooo[b]
Thegeneralqueen:
Your answers are in process I'll contact you once I'm done marking them.
[/b]
Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
Earlystar698:
be fast about it ooo[b][/b]
k
Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Hahahaha take is easy on them oooo ..but too bad the male and female or this forum are always fighting each other they don't get to meet each for something good like this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by Ay04z(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
We can't even ask a girl out physically again. grin
Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by lilybonny(f): 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
DM magic
Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by Goodgod213: 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Earlystar698:
be fast about it ooo[b][/b]

Boy you are a big fool
Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by Earlystar698(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
[s]
Goodgod213:

Boy you are a big fool
[/s]Anu
Re: Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
AryEmber:
In the nearest future, even two neighbours will propose to each other online
THIS IS SO TRUE cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping With Dead Bodies Makes Me Happy / See How To Know Cheap Girls / Immoral Pix: If You One Spoil/corrupt, Open This Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.