Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,233 members, 7,853,201 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? (4826 Views)

Saharareporters Fixation On Sen Bukola Saraki / @saharareporters Fixation On @bukolasaraki Shows Clearly This Has Gone Beyon / Saharareporters Fixation On @bukolasaraki Shows Clearly This Has Gone Beyond Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2010
@
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by oyinda3(f): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2010
haha gators the weather or music thing is with american friends when they enter the room. haha we just all smile at each other n talk about superficial stuff like weather  cheesy that's the most neutral subject.

sauron u r not serious at all. lol
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Sauron1: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2010
oyinda.:

I hope you know i'm your biggest fan on Nairaland. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2010
oyinda.:

haha gators the weather or music thing is with american friends when they enter the room. haha we just all smile at each other n talk about superficial stuff like weather  cheesy that's the most neutral subject.

lol got you.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by EzeUche(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2010
I shall place the blame on the Y_______!  lipsrsealed

Go back in Nairaland's history and you will see that the moderators allowed people to mock the Ndi Igbo.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Sauron1: 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2010
EzeUche:

I shall place the blame on the Y_______!  lipsrsealed

Go back in Nairaland's history and you will see that the moderators allowed people to mock the Ndi Igbo.

Big lie. . . .
U are the biggest tribalist on this forum.
Everything must revolve round Ndigbo otherwise you won't have your penile erections.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by EzeUche(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

Big lie. . . .
U are the biggest tribalist on this forum.
Everything must revolve round Ndigbo otherwise you won't have your penile erections.

Well I see you filled in the blank.

Anyway, I have always come to the defense of my people. I am a reactionary person. You strike, I'll finish.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Sauron1: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2010
EzeUche:

Well I see you filled in the blank.

Anyway, I have always come to the defense of my people. I am a reactionary person. You strike, I'll finish.

Your day of reckoning is almost here.
It's going to be a total bloodbath between us. . . . .
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by dayokanu(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Nope! Why do you ask?

Wanting to know if we have any mutual friend. Had guys in FGC Ilorin then who used to raid QES You know we didnt have many private schools then and everyone struggled to enter FGC's

~Sauron~:

I hope you know i'm your biggest fan on Nairaland. grin grin grin grin

Hey hey back off angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Sauron1: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2010
dayokanu:

Who is this one?
I hope you are not suffering from testicular cancer.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by oyinda3(f): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

Who is this one?

yesterday u were insulting me, now u have started insulting my husband undecided
dat will not be tolerated mr. sauron.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by EzeUche(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

Your day of reckoning is almost here.
It's going to be a total bloodbath between us. . . . .

If you say so. . .  undecided

Eze mbe si na ihe ya ji-achiri ihe egwu ya aga njem bu maka ya ezu ndiegwu

I am always ready.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2010
dayokanu:

Wanting to know if we have any mutual friend. Had guys in FGC Ilorin then who used to raid QES You know we didnt have many private schools then and everyone struggled to enter FGC's

Well, I didn't mingle much back then but I was ok within my school. . . . had a lot of friends who probably graduated in 1993/1994 class, but I left the school in 1991. Family -- had to go back to Lagos.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by oyinda3(f): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2010
wow oldies shocked shocked
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Sauron1: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2010
EzeUche:

If you say so. . .  undecided

Eze mbe si na ihe ya ji-achiri ihe egwu ya aga njem bu maka ya ezu ndiegwu

I am always ready.

It's ON then. . . . .

oyinda.:

yesterday u were insulting me, now u have started insulting my husband  undecided

Your husband is ma employee.
He must learn how to address the dark Lord - You don't teach him manners?
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Onlytruth(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2010
Poster is free to believe whatever he wants. We are all entitled to live in fantasy if only that makes us happy.
My grouse is that he tried to package his fantasy as reality.

Anyway @Ileke-IdI

Gators is that you? For real?

I hope you like your new name.  wink
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2010
OnlyTruth, you should have been the first to know when I asked you abt your 4th of July cheesy

I like, you dig?

Lol Neither do I believe the poster jare. I believe he was seeking attention undecided
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Beaf: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2010
dayokanu:

Sorry to butt in, just thought I'd add; head hunters nearly got me at Ogidi (FGC Ilorin). Had snuk out through hole in fence on the way into town, heard beautiful music; being the curious type, went to investigate. . . Saw satan! By this time, my friends were half a league away, had to run faster than Usain Bolt. Thank God, I'm still posting to NL today.
Ilorin has its "seasons". I wonder if its still that way?

@Gators
shocked I remember challenging you about the man cl***age in the foreign section. Now I knows! grin
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2010
@beaf

lol but men have cleavys too tho wink

head hunters nearly got me at Ogidi . Had snuk out through hole in fence on the way into town, heard beautiful music; being the curious type, went to investigate.
Dem say na curiosity go kill the cat grin
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by AndreUweh(m): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2010
@ONLYTRUTH: Any idea of when and where the World Igbo Congress is coming up this in the U.S this year?.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Beaf: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@beaf

lol but men have cleavys too tho wink

Not the "right type", believe me! grin
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by dayokanu(m): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

Who is this one?

Maybe you are suffering from ebola of the spleen.

oyinda.:

yesterday u were insulting me, now u have started insulting my husband undecided

Waiting for you at our favourite playground this evening

Beaf:

Sorry to butt in, just thought I'd add; head hunters nearly got me at Ogidi (FGC Ilorin). Had snuk out through hole in fence on the way into town, heard beautiful music; being the curious type, went to investigate. . . Saw satan! By this time, my friends were half a league away, had to run faster than Usain Bolt. Thank God, I'm still posting to NL today.
Ilorin has its "seasons". I wonder if its still that way?

Which year were you in Ilorin?

I remember one time in Ife School of Science during USA 1994 I scaled the fence to go watch the match that was in the midnight. And it was close to Olojo festival time where we heard they use human for sacrifice. at 1am young Dayokanu was roaming the street for where to watch the game. Vigilante people almost caught me.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Beaf: 12:19am On Jul 13, 2010
^
Yes I was there, did you go FGC Ilorin too?
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by bkbabe90(m): 5:39am On Jul 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I'm a village chic. Was born in a village. Then went off to spend almost 4 yrs in lagos, then less than one yr in Ado, then came here.
Anywaz, I think I spoke too much abt myself. . . . Dont wanna divulge more info for the likes of . . . . . to use it later on. Believe me you, there are ppl on here who lives on "FL Gators aka Ileke IdI"

So, u really think I got time to tell the world that FL Gators aka Ileke idi was born in a village? U must think I got nothing better to do than inform the world that u were born in a village that didnt even have tap water!!! grin
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Jarus(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2010
@beaf and DK,
Which set were you guys in FGC Ilorin? Bros finished there.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by snowdrops(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2010
Maybe poster was right.

NL is really fixated on trine.

I cant believe this thread started only yesterday has reached its 6th page.

Whereas other threads that are more poignant such as the one on a national kidney centre hardly get its deserved responses.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by dayokanu(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2010
Jarus:

@beaf and DK,
Which set were you guys in FGC Ilorin? Bros finished there.

Noo I didnt go to FGC Ilorin, I went to one local school, FGC Ilorin then was the best Federal Govt college in the South Westbut the Common Entrace people wanted me to go to Ikot-Ekpenne but my parent never allowed me.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Katsumoto: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2010
dayokanu:

Noo I didnt go to FGC Ilorin, I went to one local school, FGC Ilorin then was the best Federal Govt college in the South Westbut the Common Entrace people wanted me to go to Ikot-Ekpenne but my parent never allowed me.

Which FGC Ilorin was the best FGC in the South-West? Or better yet, define South-West? If your South-west includes Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, then Ilorin comes behind KC, Odogbolu, Ijanikin. Also conceivable that Ogbomoso and Idoani were better than Ilorin. Notice that I have left out the Girls-only schools. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kalu Invests Massively In Eastern Nigeria / If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! / The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.