Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,183 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? (4812 Views)

Saharareporters Fixation On Sen Bukola Saraki / @saharareporters Fixation On @bukolasaraki Shows Clearly This Has Gone Beyon / Saharareporters Fixation On @bukolasaraki Shows Clearly This Has Gone Beyond Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Ikengawo: 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2010
When im around real nigerians, the issue almost NEVER comes up
i just got back from the nigerian reunion in NY. HUGE event, all tribes represented in one form or another and nobody cared.

there was no particular unity of igbos seperate from groups of yorubas hausas and so forth. yorubas came with their igbo and kanuri friends, fulanis came with their edo and kalabari friends

it was just people having a good time and enjoying nigeria and being nigerians together.

when im in nigeria i don't see any ethnic tension either. everyone is just doing their thing and trying to survive.

but when i log on here it's as if there's a civil war in nigeria. EVERYTHINg on here is about tribe.

i think it's cause the people that frequent this site are nerds. they have little else to feel important or proud of so they create worlds in their head where igbos and yorubas have beef with each other.

even if you look at the documentary Welcome To Lagos, everyone is just struggling and hustling together, trying to reach the same goals, yorubas aren't aiming for anything hausas aren't.

the few times i've seen nigerians discuss tribe its been
1. jokingly bringing up stereotypes
2. to figure out what language to speak to someone
3. to know what state or city someone you just met is from

i've never heard
"are you yoruba"
"yes"
"then Bleep you" or anything close.

this site has nothing to do with nigeria and i think 80% of you are from Ghana.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by snowdrops(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2010
whats the west fixation on race comes to mind.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2010
Excellent response. Snowdrops.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Ikengawo: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2010
i couldn't tell you that either. nor was it my question

the two questions aren't even equivocal. if i said what is NIGERIA'S fixation on tribe then yeah, it would make sense, and it would be an excellent response, but im asking what is NAIRALAND's fixation on tribe cause this fixation doesn't exist in nigerian communities outside of this site.

not even on other nigerian forums. just this particular one is obsessed.

when nigerians see each other they want to know where they can buy live fish and lace. live fish is a bigger issue to real live nigerians then tribe. tribe only seems to determine what language you will speak to someone. my mother only asks if someone is igbo because she wants to speak igbo, if they're not igbo then cool, she'll speak english and ask them were to buy live fish abeg.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by paddylo1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2010
@Ikengawo

See how moronic the answers u got from snowdrops and chineyeN are?

The funny thing is that in real life u would be ostracized if u ever spoke about a tribe like these people do on Nairaland

I used to spend sallah in my good friends family home every yr,when i was in Naija

I would usually travel from lagos,and all our friends will meet in auchi for drinking and having fun

a lot came from onitsha,some from Abuja. . .

most of us were christians and most of us were not from Edo state. . . .

Thats why i dont take this site serious. . too many wanabees on here
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Ikengawo: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2010
real talk. i dont encounter too many other tribes when i go to nigeria and didn't when i lived there cause im almost always im imo state.

but when im around nigerians i dont see tribe being an issue like the ghanaians on this site try to make it out to be.

the reunion is an example. everyone came with a group of friends from all types of tribes, there would be 4 groups and 4 tribes between them

i met a guy who's my good friend now and he's half igbo half hausa. and so is his fine ass sister LOL.

i flirted around with an edo girl and got pele from a yoruba one.

the only times tribe came up is when someone would ask in the beginning of meeting someone 'what state are you from' just as a conversation starter and even then it wasn't about tribe. it was about state.

if i came there and started saying the stuff someone of you people say on here about tribe i would be a total social outcast and weirdo.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by ezeagu(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2010
I don't know where you've been but the last 'tribal' war was just a few months ago and it resorted in 500 deaths, there was even a war between two Igbo groups in Ebonyi State. The Welcome to Lagos programme I remember some certain comments made that were ethno centric, but over all that was a nice presentation of Lagos.

In the West Nigerian ethnic groups fight, especially the Yoruba and Igbo, but not as severe as to lose 500 lives. In Lagos recently wasn't there a fight that resulted in deaths between the Yoruba and Fulani? In Igbo cities the Fulani are ready to pack and leave in case their brothers decide to behead another Igbo person. In the North the 'Southerners' (especially the Igbo) are heavily armed in case of another surprise attack. MEND is still active right? OPC still exists right? MASSOB still exists as well and has headquarters all over the world and its membership has grown so large that large scale protests have been taking place in southeastern Nigeria. Igbo community websites still use the Biafra flag, although sometimes along with the Nigerian flag. The terms 'Yoruba', 'Iyanmiri' and 'Aboki' weren't invented on Nairaland, or where they? Lagos Yoruba and MEND Ijaw almost started a war last year, did they not? Nigeria is still divided into cultural zones that almost have borders.

You can go on and on and anyone who can't see the tension on ground in Nigeria is unfortunately in for a big surprise.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by snowdrops(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2010
@ poster

initially i dint want to bother with you or similarly daft threads, hence my one line response which i thought a discerning mind with decipher.

But as expected you failed to see the analogy, and pitifully tried to defend you stance that NL is fixated with tribe.

Every human being has a fundamental basic instinct which is self preservation. People want to identify with a group, they long to belong to one, which they share external and internal attributes with. External hence identify with a race ie colour or to take it further and in Nigeria's` and other Africans` nations case tribe.

Taking issues deeper, there remain a significant and vocal minority that strives to stretch the issue of association with a group even further by asserting that their group is superior to other group which they believe are fundamentally deficient. These people may go the extra length to defend their group and/or prove their point. Vocally, physically etc.

Hence the principles of racism and tribalism are a metaphor.

And don't spread any nonsense here that tribalism is in some way restricted to Nairaland. And FALSE other Nigerian forums have the odd persons that spew tribalistic nonsense. This is a reflection of the society at large.

I hope i have made myself clear this time around, as poster and his ilk seem to value verbose responses before they see reason.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by ezeagu(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2010
snowdrops:

@ poster

initially i dint want to bother with you or similarly daft threads, hence my one line response which i thought a discerning mind with decipher.

But as expected you failed to see the analogy, and pitifully tried to defend you stance that NL is fixated with tribe.

Every human being has a fundamental basic instinct which is self preservation. People want to identify with a group, they long to belong to one, which they share external and internal attributes with. External hence identify with a race ie colour or to take it further and in Nigeria's` and other Africans` nations case tribe.

Taking issues deeper, there remain a significant and vocal minority that strives to stretch the issue of association with a group even further by asserting that their group is superior to other group which they believe are fundamentally deficient. These people may go the extra length to defend their group and/or prove their point. Vocally, physically etc.

And don't spread any nonsense here that tribalism is in some way restricted to Nairaland. And FALSE other Nigerian forums have the odd persons that spew tribalistic nonsense. This is a reflection of the society at large.

I hope i have made myself clear this time around, as poster and his ilk seem to value verbose responses before they see reason.

This is just it.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Ikengawo: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2010
any nation with nigeria's level of diversity will have these issues, but almost all of them aren't 'tribal' for the sake of being 'tribal',

MEND was formed to protect people getting exploited by oil companies from getting exploited. If these ppl happen to be Ijaw then so be it but it wasn't born to wage war for the ijaw people, it was born to protect people that didn't have protection.

Biafra was a tribal war, and was probably the last tribal war since. It was a fight about tribe for the sake of tribe. Clashes here and there over land were one person and his allies happen to be from one tribe vs.  another are not tribal in reality, they're economic at most.

the 500 people that died were not sent by their respect tribes to go and fight like in say biafra. the leadership of their tribes didn't instigate the fighting, didn't support it, didn't sponsor it, and there were more people within the respective tribes AGAINST the action then for it.

i have fulani friends and i never for a day felt they were a part of the jos massacre, they were as against it as my igbo family and yoruba friends, so where does it become tribe?

at least in biafra the target was tribe. It was Nigeria V. IGBO. Igbos  on one front Nigeria on the other.

In the US they have gang wars. gangs are also decided a lot of the times on race. A black gang fighting a white gang isn't considered a racial war or battle. It's a gang fight. Illiterate unemployed youths attacking each other.

in nigeria when this happens, illiterate unemployed youths attacking each other, we start saying the ENTIRE fulani tribe is fighting the ENTIRE igbo tribe when 98% of both tribes are against such stupidity.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by DisGuy: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2010
Spot on OP

after some few month on Nairaland, i started actually noticing or should i say taking interest in people tribe i sort of realised most of my friends speaking yoruba and pidgin english were actually not actually yoruba not that it mattered but whenever you log on here it becomes a major thing

and having some people being extremely sensitive doesnt help either, like you said jokingly bringing up steorotypes
can derail a thread of have some nutter stalking you from one thread to the other

and there was a time when one phd maga and his crew were busy starting threads mainly focussing on tribes/crimes
funny thing is they are all extremely sensitive they couldnt even stand the rebuttals tongue

its a bit weird but everything online gets extra scrutinized and blown out of proportion
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2010
Just for those who do not know, the @Poster happens to be one of the tribalists on Nairaland . . . . grin

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Ikengawo: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2010
^yeah, but i've learned the errors of my past ways cause they're nerdy, stupid and ignorant.
and that's all that's being discussed on this site so of course i'll discuss it as well wtf?
if someone is talking about igbos are this and that of course i will was whatever his tribe is is this and that, that's life.

@ poster

your overblowing my statement.
i didn't say tribalism doesn't EXIST and racism doesn't EXIST

im sayin he is the need for self preservation stronger on Nairaland.com then on any other entity in the nigeria sphere of existence.

No other forum is this tribalist, no other gathering of nigerians is this tribalist.
tribalism exists, its not a major issue in the day to day lives of nigerians and we know this, but it exists, but it THRIVES on this particular site more then anywhere in the world

i think you guys are trying to interpret my post as me saying tribalism doesn't exist, it exists, but this website is all about it, more so then any website or gathering of nigerians
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2010
Ikengawo:

^yeah, but i've learned the errors of my past ways cause they're nerdy, silly and ignorant.
No de so all of you dey talk every week? ROFLMAO!!! grin

Ikengawo:

if someone is talking about igbos are this and that of course i will was whatever his tribe is is this and that, that's life.
Yeah!!! The usual excuse to go back to being a tribalist by most all others !! ROFLMAO!!
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Ikengawo: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2010
if you want to come on here and say i talk about tribe 'every week' to make your posts more valid then cool.
i will come on here and tell everyone you are from ghana to make my posts more valid and we can both be some seriously valid internet people.

i discuss tribe when the topic is tribe. the topic is ALWAYS tribe. Im the only one calling for an end to it, and your here acting like im the beginning of it.

or should i apologize for growing up?
Spot on OP

after some few month on Nairaland, i started actually noticing or should i say taking interest in people tribe i sort of realised most of my friends speaking yoruba and pidgin english were actually not actually yoruba not that it mattered but whenever you log on here it becomes a major thing

and having some people being extremely sensitive doesnt help either, like you said jokingly bringing up steorotypes
can derail a thread of have some nutter stalking you from one thread to the other

and there was a time when one phd maga was busy starting threads mainly focussing on tribes/crimes

its a bit weird but everything online gets extra scrutinized and blown out of proportion

yeah, the people on this site come of as very psychotic with they heated hatred for nigeria (even though they keep logging on to a site about nigeria to read about nigeria) and their obsession with tribe.

i dont think tribe should be swept under the rug. never that. i love being igbo and i love discussing it, as well as joking about it, or joking about other tribes which most nigerians do. it's funny and the backbone of popular nigerian comedy today. but on this site you're right, it becomes a fight that lasts months.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by snowdrops(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2010
Ikengawo:

your overblowing my statement.
i didn't say tribalism doesn't EXIST and racism doesn't EXIST

im sayin he is the need for self preservation stronger on Nairaland.com then on any other entity in the nigeria sphere of existence.

No other forum is this tribalist, no other gathering of nigerians is this tribalist.
tribalism exists, its not a major issue in the day to day lives of nigerians and we know this, but it exists, but it THRIVES on this particular site more then anywhere in the world

i think you guys are trying to interpret my post as me saying tribalism doesn't exist, it exists, but this website is all about it, more so then any website or gathering of nigerians

No, i never for once thought you meant tribalism or racism don't exist. I was trying to draw similarity between the two which unfortunately some people failed to see and harshly dismissed.

Nairaland certainly don't hold a monopoly of tribalism. It seems you have not been spending similar times on other Nigerian forums and blogs. If you do my friend you will discover that Nairaland is no different.

In addition the cankerworm of inter-tribal wars is even more bloody in other nations than Nigeria. What would you say of the tutsis and hutus in rwanda/burundi?

Tribalism tends to yield violence when mixed with politics.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by ezeagu(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2010
Ikengawo:

any nation with nigeria's level of diversity will have these issues, but almost all of them aren't 'tribal' for the sake of being 'tribal',

Another country that kind of has Nigeria's composition is Angola or the DRC, and all I can say is Nigeria is quite lucky up till now.

Ikengawo:

MEND was formed to protect people getting exploited by oil companies from getting exploited. If these ppl happen to be Ijaw then so be it but it wasn't born to wage war for the ijaw people, it was born to protect people that didn't have protection.

So on this occasion we'll just ignore the fact that MEND operates almost solely in Ijaw land and the majority of its members are Ijaw and have Ijaw agendas? The average Nigerian doesn't think 'Ijaw' when they hear 'MEND'?

Ikengawo:

Biafra was a tribal war, and was probably the last tribal war since. It was a fight about tribe for the sake of tribe. Clashes here and there over land were one person and his allies happen to be from one tribe vs.  another are not tribal in reality, they're economic at most.

This is nothing of what the Biafra-Nigeria war was about, Biafra was multi-ethnic and people purposely chose to forget that, although most of these ethnic groups were very similar.

Ikengawo:

the 500 people that died were not sent by their respect tribes to go and fight like in say biafra. the leadership of their tribes didn't instigate the fighting, didn't support it, didn't sponsor it, and there were more people within the respective tribes AGAINST the action then for it.

i have fulani friends and i never for a day felt they were a part of the jos massacre, they were as against it as my igbo family and yoruba friends, so where does it become tribe?

So you are telling me it is not ethnic hate if 100% of the people in the ethnic groups do not support it? So the 500 innocent people who died weren't killed because they were another ethnicity?

Ikengawo:

In the US they have gang wars. gangs are also decided a lot of the times on race. A black gang fighting a white gang isn't considered a racial war or battle. It's a gang fight. Illiterate unemployed youths attacking each other.

I must have missed the racial tension between the Mexican and Black gangs in California . . . . . . If the gangs are decided by race, how are the gangs not racial?

Ikengawo:

in nigeria when this happens, illiterate unemployed youths attacking each other, we start saying the ENTIRE fulani tribe is fighting the ENTIRE igbo tribe when 98% of both tribes are against such stupidity.

This makes no sense whatsoever, since when does ethnocentrism have to be practised by 100% of a group to be hate? This doesn't even match up with your opening post.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Ikengawo: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2010
but im not talking about tribalism mixed with politics, and other african nations

im talking about NAIRALAND.com

i have been to many nigerian forums, this one is the height. it doesn't hold a monopoly, which is not what im saying, but it's dominating the industry in tribalism.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by tpiah: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2010
does this site not have an owner you can talk to or what's the reason for this thread.

ask the people starting tribalistic threads, what their reasons are for doing so.

simple.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by ezeagu(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2010
Ikengawo:

but im not talking about tribalism mixed with politics, and other african nations

im talking about NAIRALAND.com

i have been to many nigerian forums, this one is the height. it doesn't hold a monopoly, which is not what im saying, but it's dominating the industry in tribalism.

Nairaland matches the situation in Nigeria well.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2010
Ikangawo, are you serious?

Are you any better? Modified, dont have time for these ppl.

Answer your own damn questions 
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by snowdrops(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2010
tpiah:

does this site not have an owner you can talk to or what's the reason for this thread.

ask the people starting tribalistic threads, what their reasons are for doing so.

simple.
ezeagu:

Nairaland matches the situation in Nigeria well.
@ poster, i think with the above 2 posts your debate can be put to rest and swept under the carpets of oblivion.
I hope though you started this thread with good intent.

The moderators should kindly move it to the tribalism/racism section.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by paddylo1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2010

@Ileke idi

Is that u in your profile pic?. . .Thats a nasty ass pic

Typical yoruba woman. . . .jeez i kid i kid. . .

I love yoruba chicks. .love all naija chicks. . .

but ikengawo is right,this is no reflection of naija at all. . . .
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2010
[size=28pt]POSTER = HYPOCRITE.
[/size]

The yoruba are a pathetic shell of what they once believed they were.

this is evident in the fact that they can't speak about the yoruba people without mentioning Igbos.
being yoruba is all about discussing Igbos on the internet.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=449061.msg6069328#msg6069328

running in the face of a fight.
text book coward lol.

the both of you.
one of you even said you sat up at night and fantasized about running to cotonou. lol

i can put money you're both yoruba.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=453710.msg6142021#msg6142021

personal real observation: compare a yoruba village to an igbo one.

most igbo villages just look like towns only with less buildings
yoruba villages straight up look like villages.

if you want to count out oil then go to the yoruba states and count out the fact that it's igbos that are doing most of the business there.

idk why you'd count out oil, its a part of the state;s wealth in the end of the day, but i know as a fact that even in lagos the igbos are living better then the yorubas, though there's a huge yoruba upper class as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=449388.msg6081846#msg6081846

i dont care about yoruba ppl, no igbo does, but they always seem to be discussing igbos on the internet.

whats the deal with this?
i think the first step in helping yourselves is in ending the constant discussion and jealousy you have towards igbo ppl. It's silly beyond mention.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=449061.msg6070636#msg6070636

Igbos> Yorubas

in everything
ev.er.y.thing.

so drop the subject
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=437206.msg5957762#msg5957762
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by tpiah: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2010
nairaland is very much a reflection of what obtains in real life because as i've stated before, i'm meeting people who straight out echo some of the dumb attitudes i'm reading here.

Regardless of tribe o.

that's why i keep querying the visa officials who are throwing out visas like confetti.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Ikengawo: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2010
LOL hell yeah i made those posts, goat.

i never once denied them but i literally just said a few posts before you that i have grown up and realize that it's crazy thinking and i wish others that are currently like i once was will make this realization too.

should i apologize for growing up?
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2010
paddy_lo:

@Ileke idi

Is that u in your profile pic?. . .Thats a nasty backside pic

Typical yoruba woman. . . .jeez i kid i kid. . .

I love yoruba chicks.  .love all naija chicks. . .

but ikengawo is right,this is no reflection of naija at all. . . .

Lol, you're just mad cuz you cant tap that grin grin

If I show you a "typical" yoruba woman, you go proclaim your loff for us immediately.
when im in nigeria i don't see any ethnic tension either. everyone is just doing their thing and trying to survive.
So why do you bring your tension unto NL? Or are you just simply bored. Jobless tribalists.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by bkbabe90(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

[size=28pt]POSTER = HYPOCRITE.
[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=449061.msg6069328#msg6069328

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=453710.msg6142021#msg6142021

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=449388.msg6081846#msg6081846

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=449061.msg6070636#msg6070636

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=437206.msg5957762#msg5957762

Ileke-IdI:

Kobojunkie:

Yeah!!! The usual excuse to go back to being a tribalist by most all others !! ROFLMAO!!

Well, why are u guys chastising the poster? He says he sees the errors of his ways, why cant you give him the benefit of doubt and see if he's really sincere? Oh, u guys love the (un)usual tribal tension that goes on here?
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by tpiah: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2010
Ikengawo:

LOL hell yeah i made those posts, goat.

i never once denied them but i literally just said a few posts before you that i have grown up and realize that it's crazy thinking and i wish others that are currently like i once was will make this realization too.

should i apologize for growing up?

^^well, since a lot of you are still in the process of "growing up", you still need lessons then- from the school of hard knocks.

most of you have heads thicker than gorillas however.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by paddylo1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2010
@Ileke idi

The OP has already said he was sorry for making such statements in the past

I can assure u that if u met ikengawo in real life,he would be more interested in scoring with u(if u are pretty o),than wondering what tribe u are from
and how to insult u. . . .

Its like that for 90% of Nigerians in real life. . .

I know because i have lived in naija most of my life
went to primary,secondary and university there
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by Ikengawo: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2010
aight then nigga coo.
this is one of those lessons.
you can condemn me for standing against tribalism today cause i wasn't saying it yesterday, or you can acknowledge that tribalism is a problem on this site. you pick.
Re: What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? by spikedcylinder: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2010
By Nl's standards, I expect this thread to be a resounding success. Of course, with the 'regulars' already pitching their tents. undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. / 11 Members Of Boko Harm Killed Today In Damaturu / World War 3 In The Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.