Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Nigerian Lady ''offers'' To Become Atiku Abubakar's Fourth Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady ''offers'' To Become Atiku Abubakar's Fourth Wife (1406 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos / Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady ''offers'' To Become Atiku Abubakar's Fourth Wife by Gossipninja: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2018
A Rivers state-based lady, Cecilia Dikibo, has asked PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, to take her as his fourth wife since people were castigating him for having three wives.

She wrote:

''Dear @atiku,
Secure your 4th southern wife with me, Since they are castigating you for having 3wives. (My physical size is not the issue.. Having a Rivers woman is aspirational)

You owe the South-South region this much.
Sign.
Daughter of the Creeks 2018

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-lady-offers-to-become-atiku-abubakars-fourth-wife-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Lady ''offers'' To Become Atiku Abubakar's Fourth Wife by Millenniumlady(f): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2018
I don't know if he he will consider my offer to be his side cheek cry
Re: Nigerian Lady ''offers'' To Become Atiku Abubakar's Fourth Wife by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I thought you said you're a feminist in another post just this morning. You and the woman in question are a disgrace to the womanhood/feminism you people preach.

Ole. You want to reap where you did not sow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady ''offers'' To Become Atiku Abubakar's Fourth Wife by samysmoothfresh: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:

"side cheek" kor butt cheek nii

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady ''offers'' To Become Atiku Abubakar's Fourth Wife by JasonScoolari: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2018
Earthbound:

I thought you said you're a feminist in another post just this morning. You and the woman in question are a disgrace to the womanhood/feminism you people preach.

Ole. You want to reap where you did not sow.
Ignore that native fowl. She's on her heat period.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady ''offers'' To Become Atiku Abubakar's Fourth Wife by chendstone01(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2018
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady ''offers'' To Become Atiku Abubakar's Fourth Wife by marshalldgreat(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
grin Offer accepted grin Come to my house in Abuja
Re: Nigerian Lady ''offers'' To Become Atiku Abubakar's Fourth Wife by Pusyiter(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Ah. beauty?
and someone is there dying and waiting, you are relishing the past(Atiku)?
Millenniumlady:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady ''offers'' To Become Atiku Abubakar's Fourth Wife by UncleNnamdi: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2018
It's better to make such offer openly, than to pretentiously give it in secret.

My only disappointment is that I opened this thread hoping to see a young lady but ended up seeing a living fossil.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady ''offers'' To Become Atiku Abubakar's Fourth Wife by Bluezy13(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Haba!!!

No be you just post Up Feminists this morning

Why you dey confuse nah ??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady ''offers'' To Become Atiku Abubakar's Fourth Wife by Austine2k: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

Haba!!!
No be you just post Up Feminists this morning
Why you dey confuse nah ??
Hahahah... she's mentaly unstable

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady ''offers'' To Become Atiku Abubakar's Fourth Wife by delectablegyal(f): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2018
I see a lady up there who is trynna be that macho guy female version. #wannabedoesnotpay.
Re: Nigerian Lady ''offers'' To Become Atiku Abubakar's Fourth Wife by samysmoothfresh: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
It's better to make such offer openly, than to pretentiously give it in secret.

My only disappointment is that I opened this thread hoping to see a young lady but ended up seeing a living fossil.

Re: Nigerian Lady ''offers'' To Become Atiku Abubakar's Fourth Wife by Auladimeji(m): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
lipsrsealed Last week newspaper

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Dating A Monkey Because She Doesn’t Want Broken Heart / The Lekki Club (erotica BDSM Novel On Okadabooks) / See HIV Destributors Around Looking For Who To Infect With HIV Aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.