Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. (6055 Views)

Help! Am I Wrong Asking My Wife To Talk To Her Mum / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Atk1nson(m): 4:49am On Oct 13, 2018
ifyalways:

There's no way your landlord or anyone will reject 35K out of a 50K debt. And if he does , he has no right to remove you from the house without at least a month notice.

Your boss can give you 10K out of your 16K salary as advance.
Another neighbour or family can help. 2K here, 5K there.
Your siblings can chip in whatever they have. . .

I could have helped but then, I don't believe your story honestly ,have no one on ground now physically go and confirm it and .Pele. smiley

Madam Ify, if I may come in here, I don't think it's is unreasonable for Lagos landlords to reject part-payment even 99% for due rent. I have seen at least one and heard of quite a few

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by AdaNnabugo(f): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2018
Good morning everyone... please I beg every one here to sheath the sword and stop cussing each other... its ok, I as a person have already accepted my fate.. God in heaven knows I have tried all my best before resorting to nairaland, but even if the help I desire doesn't come from here, I will never be mad or angry at any one.. please its OK.. let's all live in peace. I never in my life believe it will turn out to be this way for but all the same MAN PROPOSES BUT GOD DISPOSES... I know God in heaven will put a change to my story... Thanks to everyone one that contibuted. God bless you all and I love you all.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Karismer: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
AdaNnabugo:
please some body should help me... am about to be thrown out with my younger siblings... am even ready to sell my phone... please if anyone will buy am ready... am dieing of over thinking,,, no any hope anymore...please house am typing this with tears... help me move this to the front page whether I can find a buyer for my phone..
Since what you're looking for now is 15k, I really wish I could help but then...However, you can apply for a micro loan on these apps without collateral using your mobile phone.

Paylater
Branch.co
Aellacredit

Just download those apps from playstore install and apply. You should be able to raise enough and payback later.

I hope this helps. Regards

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by inioluwajoe(f): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
this ifyalways is always forming detective. ode woman. if you can't help then leave the lady alone. everyone is a scammer to her .mumu oshi

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Ranchhoddas: 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
zaragal:

Madam, she said the debt is for 2years but she is just allowed to pay 50k a year rent because the man understands her plight. So it's not a 50k debt. It's 100k she is owing two years, the landlord just accepted a year of she only have 35k now..... Which landlord will take 35k in an 100k debt should be the question.

Nairaland if u people want to help just help, the way you guys are forming detective on top person plight is pretty annoying.
Leave her.

She always likes to sound like she has everything figured out.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by AdaNnabugo(f): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hello nairalanders... MR GBOYEGA.D just sent me a whooping sum of 15000... please help me thank him cos I am still speechless. God will always be there for him at all time of his life.. he will never lack in his whole life.... and to everyone that contributed on this post, may you all be blessed.... and to me ADA, I shall never have any cause to beg again in my life... thanks to you all.. may God bless us all.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by AdaNnabugo(f): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
GboyegaD:

If only we all will be true to ourselves and stop forming detective. If she wants to scam us of N15k, so be it.
I can't thank you enough, you have really shown me love in a way I never expected... may you never have any reason to beg in your life. awwwww...... I can't even control my tears... God bless you Mr Gboyega.... igbega will be yours in Jesus name...AMEN.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Eketem: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
AdaNnabugo:
I can't thank you enough, you have really shown me love in a way I never expected... may you never have any reason to beg in your life. awwwww...... I can't even control my tears... God bless you Mr Gboyega.... igbega will be yours in Jesus name...AMEN.

Congratulations my sister, I am happy for you.

Thank you so much Mr Gbenga may you always have people to respond to you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by AdaNnabugo(f): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
Eketem:

Congratulations my sister, I am happy for you.

Thank you so much Mr Gbenga may you always have people to respond to you
Thank you and God bless you...
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by NoToPile: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Thank you Mr gboyegaD God bless you abundantly.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:46am On Oct 14, 2018
zaragal:

Madam, she said the debt is for 2years but she is just allowed to pay 50k a year rent because the man understands her plight. So it's not a 50k debt. It's 100k she is owing two years, the landlord just accepted a year of she only have 35k now..... Which landlord will take 35k in an 100k debt should be the question.

Nairaland if u people want to help just help, the way you guys are forming detective on top person plight is pretty annoying.

So u don’t have just 15K to help her? lipsrsealed Head Dey Pain U.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by GboyegaD(m): 1:00am On Oct 14, 2018
Thank God. This is what we are expected to do for one another. "Lifting the feeble knees" (culled from FECA anthem).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by ifyalways(f): 4:30am On Oct 14, 2018
LOL

Association of pained arses but why all the quotes? cheesy I refuse to read or respond to your email you want die? Follow me from thread to thread grin cheesy grin

Y'all should form an association biko. Makes your job easier.

I ain't going nowhere sha sha cool I will always be here. Always, darlings. Soooooo, see Y'all on the next thread.

11 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Ishilove: 4:42am On Oct 14, 2018
GboyegaD:
Thank God. This is what we are expected to do for one another. "Lifting the feeble knees" (culled from FECA anthem).
Thanks Gboyega. May you always have helpers at the point of need

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by GboyegaD(m): 6:04am On Oct 14, 2018
Ishilove:

Thanks Gboyega. May you always have helpers at the point of need

Amen for us all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2018
ifyalways:
Where are you, city and state?

Where are your parents?

How much is the rent?

PS: If you truly want to sell your phone you should go to the phone section, add a picture of said phone and your asking price
one will need 2 phones to do that.
Where is she gonna get it from? undecided
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2018
bujebudanu1:
All those ladies interrogating the poor lady are scumbags.

Which landlord would collect 35k out of 100k ?

The lady stated she has a phone to drop. Bvn .I'm sure if u wish to know her house.she was ready to take u there.

But u came here to ask her several questions .and later gave one foolish reason why you couldn't help her.

You saw her collateral.if you can't take that .read and leave

Person they pass through issues.them dey ask her jamb questions
it's not today.
I have been observing people like yettymuse,ifyalways etc for a while now and found them out to be bitter,frustrated women that have no compassion for humanity.
I wonder what they have that they want to scam them of.Always these two stupid women!
I wish i saw this before i travelled out.
But when i come back,i will sure give her a buzz.
Heck,yettymuse is even a single mother,hence the frustrations. grin

13 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2018
nwanneni:
it's not today.
I have been observing people like yettymuse,ifyalways etc for a while now and found them out to be bitter,frustrated women that have no compassion for humanity.
I wonder what they have that they want to scam them of.Always these two stupid women!
you must really be pained to give me a double mention. Oya wan!k on this attention I just served you grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Acidosis(m): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2018
nwanneni:
it's not today.

This submission of yours is sick and shallow. If the two had not dropped some comments in the first place, trust me, the good donor would not have garnered enough courage to assist the young woman.

Follow this thread, and ask yourself why no one bothered to assist him
(he came with a more serious issue)

https://www.nairaland.com/4764882/hungry-broke-willing-die

It is solely because no one bothered to do any "investigation".

The earlier we realize that Nairaland is an open forum meant for everyone to post whatever they want, whenever they want, the better for everyone.

Congrats to the OP, and God bless Oga Gboyega.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2018
yettymuse:
you must really be pained to give me a double mention. Oya self-service on this attention I just served you grin
if only you knew who you are talking to,you will be the one to self service.
May the good lord bless you with half a man as myself.
Much regards.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2018
Acidosis:

This submission of yours is sick and shallow. If the two had not dropped some comments in the first place, trust me, the good donor would not have garnered enough courage to assist the young woman.

Follow this thread, and ask yourself why no one bothered to assist him
(he came with a more serious issue)

https://www.nairaland.com/4764882/hungry-broke-willing-die

It is solely because no one bothered to do any "investigation".

The earlier we realize that Nairaland is an open forum meant for everyone to post whatever they want, whenever they want, the better for everyone.

Congrats to the OP, and God bless Oga Gboyega.
oh yeah?
If you don't want to do something for someone,do not try to stop others from doing so at their own will and expense.
Word!

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Desloaaa(f): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2018
Bunch of hypocritical Nigerians that would allow sentiments rub off practical actions.
You all mentioning Ify and saying she went overboard with investigation are the reason we are having a returning atiku in this country. Y'all are a bunch of mess.

On this same nairaland ifyalways has helped tracked down countless scammers and saved a lot of people their hard earned money. Yeye people everywhere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Acidosis(m): 8:38am On Oct 14, 2018
nwanneni:
oh yeah?
If you don't want to do something for someone, do not try to stop others from doing so at their own will and expense.
Word!
You mean? ...do not try to investigate or post your opinion?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by AdaNnabugo(f): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2018
Good morning All, Happy Sunday to my nairaland family, please all its OK,, lets stop all the argument and bickering, please I am begging everyone here to stop... let's all live with love, everyone's opinion can never be the same. let's go to church and worship God...LETS ALL HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY....
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2018
Acidosis:

You mean? ...do not try to investigate or post your opinion?
tell yourself the truth at times!not for me,but for you.
You know very well that these people weren't try to investigate anything but to make the girl look stupid and a scam.
I wonder why you are seriously defending 2 deficient(lacking) women that at the sight of their unclothedness,one has no alternative but to puke!
They are 2 old frustrated women,let them continue their well earned sufferings.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2018
Desloaaa:
Bunch of hypocritical Nigerians that would allow sentiments rub off practical actions.
You all mentioning Ify and saying she went overboard with investigation are the reason we are having a returning atiku in this country. Y'all are a bunch of mess.

On this same nairaland ifyalways has helped tracked down countless scammers and saved a lot of people their hard earned money. Yeye people everywhere
be a man and mention a moniker,will you?
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Eketem: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2018
Desloaaa:

This your analogy no follow, Ify herself supports Atiku. Nobody is saying she should not investigate we are saying be open minded in investigation.

She normally starts by declaring a cry for help fraud and even when she discovers it is not pride and arrogance won't let her admit she was wrong thereby denying someone who actually needs help of help. I have witnessed one or two of such situations.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by 1Sharon(f): 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
nwanneni:
Much regards.

And who are you? undecided
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
1Sharon:

And who are you? undecided
was i talking to you ma? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
Eketem:

This your analogy no follow, Ify herself supports Atiku. Nobody is saying she should not investigate we are saying be open minded in investigation.

She normally starts by declaring a cry for help fraud and even when she discovers it is not pride and arrogance won't let her admit she was wrong thereby denying someone who actually needs help of help. I have witnessed one or two of such situations.
na menopause dey worry am.
Make she no go buy mobil 1 use masturbate,make she dey there dey yarn bawoof.
Stupid ghanaian bitch!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Cramybird(f): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
nwanneni:
Much regards.
who da fuxk are you? undecided All your posts is you always trying to tell who you are undecided. Na you dey inside 1000naira note? You've been gloating all over this thread like a goat on heat. Go and sleep boy.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Without Parents' Knowledge? / Her Brother Slapped Their Mum Twice. Should She Arrest Him? / Don't Delay Pregnancy: D'oh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.