Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. (6044 Views)

Help! Am I Wrong Asking My Wife To Talk To Her Mum / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by StPete: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
bujebudanu1:

She owes for two years.
Anyway

What I don't like is the interrogation.
If u can't help.simply read and pass.
I saw this post when there was no comment in it.
I'm in Abuja and can't help her so there was no need commenting on trying to pull her legs then.

Oga, to put an end to all this long stories, just ask her to send her account details and credit her the 100k instead of all the excuses you’re giving. If I must help, I must definitely get to the root of the matter and not just dish out money to hungry scammers. And this is what I hate about some tenants, you were sleeping for two years while your rent passed by and couldn’t even save small thing. You’re even more concerned about the food you’re going to eat with your next salary when you don’t have a place to lay your head. I pity anybody who gives out money to the OP

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by ifyalways(f): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
1Sharon:

And who are you? undecided
Don't waste your breathe on that thing.

Alternate monikers that I have severally e-dealt with and will continue to do so always gather as fans to drink haterode at the sight of my username. cheesy

The good news is I ain't changing, nor will deactivate, create an alternate or coward out. I'm here. Will always be. In their faces. grin

They will bark, break their sloppy keypads, send countless mails that will go straight to my trash , deactivate, activate and repeat cycle . Nothing will change. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Cramybird:
who da fuxk are you? undecided All your posts is you always trying to tell who you are undecided. Na you dey inside 1000naira note? You've been gloating all over this thread like a goat on heat. Go and sleep boy.
ok
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Eketem: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
nwanneni:
na menopause dey worry am.
Make she no go buy mobil 1 use masturbate,make she dey there dey yarn bawoof.
Stupid ghanaian bitch!

This is unfair! That we disagree on an issue doesn't mean we have to insult. No need to insult her please just make your objection without the insults

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
ifyalways:

Don't waste your breathe on that thing.

Alternate monikers that I have severally e-dealt with and will continue to do so always gather as fans to drink haterode at the sight of my username. cheesy

The good news is I ain't changing, nor will deactivate, create an alternate or coward out. I'm here. Will always be. In their faces. grin

They will bark, break their sloppy keypads, send countless mails that will go straight to my trash , deactivate, activate and repeat cycle . Nothing will change. cheesy

me?send u mail?alternate?God forbid bad thing!
Mama,i am too rich for that.i have just this moniker,if i feel bored,i will pick one of my mercedes benz and go for a 100km high speed drive.
Continue massaging your empty ego.
If you no want help,keep your broke ass out of the way.
Wetin b 15k to dey ask all these questions sef undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by 1Sharon(f): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
nwanneni:
was i talking to you ma? undecided

Don't care. Tell us who you are, and where you travelled out to.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
1Sharon:

really?u dey find husband abi?
Not interested in you,sorry.
But if you want to know me,feel free to dig my post which I'm sure you already did.
I've got a fiancee already,a sweet girl from Etche and a daughter of the men that move port harcourt city.
Good enough for you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by thorpido(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Everyone who comes here to ask for help will be investigated and proven to be genuinely in need.No one is just going to throw money away.

Even if you say well it's your money,it's still a forum with rules and there will be people who will act as checkers and that is not out of place.

There are many who have come here as scammers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by 1Sharon(f): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
nwanneni:
me?send u mail?alternate?God forbid bad thing!
Mama,i am too rich for that.i have just this moniker,if i feel bored,i will pick one of my mercedes benz and go for a 100km high speed drive.
Continue massaging your empty ego.
If you no want help,keep your broke ass out of the way.
Wetin b 15k to dey ask all these questions sef undecided

Ah. You only have a Mercedes, do you know that I have Aston Martin?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Eketem: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
thorpido:
Everyone who comes here to ask for help will be investigated and proven to be genuinely in need.No one is just going to throw money away.

Even if you say well it's your money,it's still a forum with rules and there will be people who will act as checkers and that is not out of place.

There are many who have come here as scammers.

No problem with investigation but let it be done thoroughly with an open mind not declaring them scammers and even when they have proved they are not insisting they are and blocking help for them. That people need help doesn't make them less than human even during the investigation let them have some dignity except when thru have shown to be fraudulent.

Nobody is perfect and if people are saying the method of accusing and even making fun of those in need is not nice let us be honest and not do clique defence

12 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
1Sharon:

Ah. You only have a Mercedes, do you know that I have Aston Martin?
do i care?that is the question you should be asking yourself.
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobodys(f): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
StPete:

Oga, to put an end to all this long stories, just ask her to send her account details and credit her the 100k instead of all the excuses you’re giving. If I must help, I must definitely get to the root of the matter and not just dish out money to hungry scammers. And this is what I hate about some tenants, you were sleeping for two years while your rent passed by and couldn’t even save small thing. You’re even more concerned about the food you’re going to eat with your next salary when you don’t have a place to lay your head. I pity anybody who gives out money to the OP
...And to think your signature says humanity first... Lolz.

God bless the individual that helped...

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by NoToPile: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Eketem:

No problem with investigation but let it be done thoroughly with an open mind not declaring them scammers and even when they have proved they are not insisting they are and blocking help for them. That people need help doesn't make them less than human even during the investigation let them have some dignity except when thru have shown to be fraudulent.

Nobody is perfect and if people are saying the method of accusing and even making fun of those in need is not nice let us be honest and not do clique defence
exactly my point!
We all have been cash strapped at one point of our lives or the other.we don't have to talk down on a person because of their financial state.
That is the only reason why i attacked those women as i have nothing against them.heck i don't even know them.
A short story,2015 i was a broke guy(though my mom is a multimillionaire).
I tried everything i could,put up my old crv for sale mid 2016 or so because i could barely feed my self,talkless of paying rents and all.
But what happened in 3 years is still a mystery to me.
Bought properties,cars(3,fourth underway) and a thriving business,my inheritance and i am resuming school too.
Call it bragging if you want,i don't care,never talk or look down on anyone because of their financial state.
I have friends from all levels of life and i treat each of them with utmost respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by pattybf(f): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Too bad I came late to d feast. I'm not far from d op, I cld ve saved u all d arguments n personally gone to investigate her .

Isorite. Thanks to d giver n congrats to op.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by StPete: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nobodys:
...And to think your signature says humanity first... Lolz.

God bless the individual that helped...

Yes dear. It didn’t say stupidity first smiley

God bless all helpers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by bujebudanu1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
1Sharon:

Aunty calm down.
The guy wasn't talking to u.
I no no why u dey look for matter wey no b your own

We all know you are outside the country

He didn't quote u.and u aren't ify...

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Ranchhoddas: 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Acidosis:

This submission of yours is sick and shallow. If the two had not dropped some comments in the first place, trust me, the good donor would not have garnered enough courage to assist the young woman.

Follow this thread, and ask yourself why no one bothered to assist him
(he came with a more serious issue)

https://www.nairaland.com/4764882/hungry-broke-willing-die

It is solely because no one bothered to do any "investigation".

The earlier we realize that Nairaland is an open forum meant for everyone to post whatever they want, whenever they want, the better for everyone.

Congrats to the OP, and God bless Oga Gboyega.
Please keep quiet!

There are also several threads on which people have been helped without contributions from anyone.
People who will not have been helped if you " investigators" had intervened.

Anyone who decides to transfer funds to another person he/she has never met must have already done an appraisal of the claim before deciding to send funds.

If you want to fight scammers, go and take a job with the EFCC or ICPC. You'll even get paid for it.

Stop being an obstacle to people who are looking for house rent and bare necessities in the name of fighting scam.

If you must, be fair. What you guys do here is conclude that the person is a fraud before proceeding to ask questions.

And finally again I ask you, is it your money?

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by 1Sharon(f): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
nwanneni:
do i care?that is the question you should be asking yourself.

You aren't on my level , you need to get ur money up.
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
1Sharon:

You aren't on my level , you need to get ur money up.
get my money up for who?you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by 1Sharon(f): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
nwanneni:
get my money up for who?you? undecided

Aren't you tired of being poor?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
1Sharon:

Aren't you tired of being poor?
see o,ichiko wants to fight with me! grin
Wonders they say.... lipsrsealed
Bitch bye

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Acidosis(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Please keep quiet!

There are also several threads on which people have been helped without contributions from anyone.
People who will not have been helped if you " investigators" had intervened.

Lmao, give me an example please.

Anyone who decides to transfer funds to another person he/she has never met must have already done an appraisal of the claim before deciding to send funds.

Did you read Gboyega's submission before sending money to the OP? He said, if OP wants to scam him of 15k, so be it. Do you know what that means? Lol

If you want to fight scammers, go and take a job with the EFCC or ICPC. You'll even get paid for it.

Lol, you must be a criminal! If you fear being investigated on- or off-line, then you're a CRIMINAL. Even your bank would not give you a loan without investigating your case.

Criminals like you scammed a friend of mine on this same website to the tune of N100k some months back. The ediot came with a sob story and this lady innocently wired 100k to the guy. Till date, we are still waiting for your colleague in crime to repay his loan but he's nowhere to be found.

I have all the RIGHT to believe, doubt or ignore issues just as you have all the right to do whatever you want online/offline.

Stop being an obstacle to people who are looking for house rent and bare necessities in the name of fighting scam.

How I can be an obstacle to people who are looking for house rent when my own rent is due for renewal as I speak? Lol, the only difference here is that unlike you, I would completely and openly welcome any sort of questioning, opinion or suggestion if I need help.

I render research services to people and in spite being an old member here (plus other alternate account), some clients request for very sensitive information like (e.g. "copy of my passport", video call showing my face and body) before making any transaction. I don't cry or lament when such requests are made because I have nothing to hide, and it is an open secret that Nigerians have trust issues, and just as the country has become World's poverty headquarters, it has also become a World renowned paradise for internet scammers and fraudsters.

When you need help (service, loan or aids) in a bad country like Nigeria, you technically become a slave to the demands of your customer. Even most freelance website and global e-payment sites today won't allow you on their platform so long as you present a Nigerian IP/details.

And finally again I ask you, is it your money?

That is the point, no one has stopped anyone from wiring their life savings to anyone. Why are you this pained sef? Did anyone stopped Mr Gboyega from helping OP with her rent?

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by CanadianNaija: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
I guess the OP just found out that she has to pay rent recently.

Sob stories.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Ranchhoddas: 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
Acidosis:

Lmao, give me an example please.

Did you read Gboyega's submission before sending money to the OP? He said, if OP wants to scam him of 15k, so be it. Do you know what that means? Lol

Lol, you must be a criminal! If you fear being investigated on- or off-line, then you're a CRIMINAL. Even your bank would not give you a loan without investigating your case.

Criminals like you scammed a friend of mine on this same website to the tune of N100k some months back. The ediot came with a sob story and this lady innocently wired 100k to the guy. Till date, we are still waiting for your colleague in crime to repay his loan but he's nowhere to be found.

I have all the RIGHT to believe, doubt or ignore issues just as you have all the right to do whatever you want online/offline.

How I can be an obstacle to people who are looking for house rent when my own rent is due for renewal as I speak? Lol, the only difference here is that unlike you, I would completely and openly welcome any sort of questioning, opinion or suggestion if I need help.

I render research services to people and in spite being an old member here (plus other alternate account), some clients request for very sensitive information like (e.g. "copy of my passport", video call showing my face and body) before making any transaction. I don't cry or lament when such requests are made because I have nothing to hide, and it is an open secret that Nigerians have trust issues, and just as the country has become World's poverty headquarters, it has also become a World renowned paradise for internet scammers and fraudsters.

When you need help (service, loan or aids) in a bad country like Nigeria, you technically become a slave to the demands of your customer. Even most freelance website and global e-payment sites today won't allow you on their platform so long as you present a Nigerian IP/details.

That is the point, no one has stopped anyone from wiring their life savings to anyone. Why are you this pained sef? Did anyone stopped Mr Gboyega from helping OP with her rent?
How exactly do you expect me to remember their names?
You want to tell me that no one has received aid on Nairaland without your gang's intervention right?

Ode, like a programmed automaton, you could not resist calling me a criminal.
Gboyega has said he does not have a problem if he's scammed; why exactly are you worried.

It's a shameful thing to beg for money from strangers. People who do it usually have no choice and their aversion to your "thorough investigation" is simply a need, perhaps an instinctive one to preserve whatever is left of their dignity.

So when you and crew come to carry out your work-no-pay activities, you must be tactful, it is your tactlessness that is the problem.

I can clearly remember the case of a guy who asked for money for food but provided an account number with a Hausa name to conceal his identity (perfectly understandable). I think it was the account number of a security guard he was acquainted with.
I think he got the money then your merry band of soulless vermin came along; they started their digging and said he was a fraud, went to his facebook page and called him all sorts of names.

His family and friends got to find out that he was begging money and things went to hell for him. He was so sad he offered to return the money.
I wish I could remember his moniker and he's probably deactivated his account by now.
That is the kind of calamity semi-evolved people like you and your band are capable of bringing upon people with your unsolicited activities.

Like the complete mor0n that you are, you go about comparing this to a bank loan. When a bank wants to give you money, they expect their money back within a stipulated period of time plus profit. That is a pure business transaction.
There are no emotional attachments, it's simply business.

Your friend is stupid! Who gives a loan to a total stranger?
Well you know what they say; "show me your friends..."

13 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Ranchhoddas: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
CanadianNaija:
I guess the OP just found out that she has to pay rent recently.

Sob stories.
Which is it?
I really want to know.

Is it that you are really detached from the reality that many people deal with daily or are you just very stupid?

I am really amazed that someone would make this kind of statement.

Honestly!!!
Very bizarre.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Acidosis:

Her annual rent is 50k, she's been told to pay only 50k. Therefore, 35k out of 50k is reasonable enough for any sensible and right thinking landlord (with a promise to pay back in November/December).

I'm not outrightly disputing her issues, but this lady only recently lost her dad (2018), so how possible is it that her fam was unable to pay the previous (2017) 50k annual rent?

Like I said I'm not here to dispute or confirm her issues but to put your statement properly. No Lagos landlord will reject 35k out of 50k, and if she wants to contest this, tell her to PM me her name, address and her landlord's phone number. Just a single phone call, and he'll grab the funds.
I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth, You are heartless and wicked.

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
ifyalways:
LOL

Association of pained arses but why all the quotes? cheesy I refuse to read or respond to your email you want die? Follow me from thread to thread grin cheesy grin

Y'all should form an association biko. Makes your job easier.

I ain't going nowhere sha sha cool I will always be here. Always, darlings. Soooooo, see Y'all on the next thread.
You are a wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by 1Sharon(f): 12:27am On Oct 15, 2018
tommyken:

You are a wicked soul.

LOL. How much have you given the OP?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Ishilove: 4:04am On Oct 15, 2018
GboyegaD, I sight you viewing. It seems you have become a point of reference cheesy
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by CanadianNaija: 7:02am On Oct 15, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Which is it?
I really want to know.

Is it that you are really detached from the reality that many people deal with daily or are you just very stupid?

I am really amazed that someone would make this kind of statement.

Honestly!!!
Very bizarre.

Shut up your dirty mouth and get out of here.

I don’t have to join your stupid pity party here.

Idiot! If we all don’t come out In droves feeling pity for someone that had 2 years to raise 50k, not even the full rent then that makes me detached or stupid?
If she and her siblings/family sold akara for 2years, or went to sites to carry block in all this time they won't have been able to raise 50k?

Why bother when there's always the option of begging for money?

That you are a bleeding heart doesn’t mean everybody has to be one, since you left your brain under your slippers and decided to come and attack me you better be ready.

You better not be unfortunate! Ozuo!

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Acidosis(m): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
[s]How exactly do you expect me to remember their names?
You want to tell me that no one has received aid on Nairaland without your gang's intervention right?

Ode, like a programmed automaton, you could not resist calling me a criminal.
Gboyega has said he does not have a problem if he's scammed; why exactly are you worried.

It's a shameful thing to beg for money from strangers. People who do it usually have no choice and their aversion to your "thorough investigation" is simply a need, perhaps an instinctive one to preserve whatever is left of their dignity.

So when you and crew come to carry out your work-no-pay activities, you must be tactful, it is your tactlessness that is the problem.

I can clearly remember the case of a guy who asked for money for food but provided an account number with a Hausa name to conceal his identity (perfectly understandable). I think it was the account number of a security guard he was acquainted with.
I think he got the money then your merry band of soulless vermin came along; they started their digging and said he was a fraud, went to his facebook page and called him all sorts of names.

His family and friends got to find out that he was begging money and things went to hell for him. He was so sad he offered to return the money.
I wish I could remember his moniker and he's probably deactivated his account by now.
That is the kind of calamity semi-evolved people like you and your band are capable of bringing upon people with your unsolicited activities.

Like the complete mor0n that you are, you go about comparing this to a bank loan. When a bank wants to give you money, they expect their money back within a stipulated period of time plus profit. That is a pure business transaction.
There are no emotional attachments, it's simply business.
[/s]

Loads of trash.. Wait, did you read OP's plight and what she came for? She did not come to beg for FREE money, she came for a loan. Out of goodwill, someone decided to give her the money FOC. Now can you reboot your brain and start thinking like a normal human being??

Your unnecessary emotional outburst are simply classless. I bet your e-tears and online-emotions are more than enough collateral to secure a loan.

Your friend is stupid! Who gives a loan to a total stranger?
Well you know what they say; "show me your friends..."

Yeah, she's stup!d, that's exactly what scammers say at the end of it all. To avoid being called stup!d, moroon, ode, etc.. She and like minded people like me will continue to identify and disgrace scammers till the end of time.. You will either stay here to bear the heat, or leave.

"Don't critique, don't investigate, yhen yhen yhen.." That's exactly what people like you said 4 years ago when we asked Buhari to present his certificate and attend a presidential debate. Look, I don't swap my brains for emotional outburst. Better get used to it already! I nor dey do body language odour... I can be very sympathetic to a fault, when I have reasons based on my own terms. I don't need to be coerced into believing anything.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Firstborns Are Smarter - Middle Kids Are Sloppy - Lastborns Are Spoilt! / Babay Born With Two Faces / Military Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.