Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. (6043 Views)

Help! Am I Wrong Asking My Wife To Talk To Her Mum / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / Pls Help! I Think I'm Going Crazy!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Acidosis(m): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2018
tommyken:

I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth, You are heartless and wicked.
Lmao grin grin

Narcissistic entitled people like you have called more people more serious and negative names. No surprises here.

Your type will insult a struggling uncle for refusing to bear your responsibilities; your type have insulted thousands of landlords for evicting serial defaulters.

She bi you're the one that worked the money for people and also got the power to dictate how and the frequency at which such monies should be spent?

Shebi you also have the power to control their emotions and trust, what to believe and what to criticize?

Ode!

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by psylliumhusk1: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2018
Acidosis:

Lmao grin grin

Narcissistic entitled people like you have called more people more serious and negative names. No surprises here.

Your type will insult a struggling uncle for refusing to bear your responsibilities; your type have insulted thousands of landlords for evicting serial defaulters.

She bi you're the one that worked the money for people and also got the power to dictate how and the frequency at which such monies should be spent?

Shebi you also have the power to control their emotions and trust, what to believe and what to criticize?

Ode!

You are gradually degenerating into something else Acidosis...

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Ranchhoddas: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2018
Acidosis:

Loads of trash.. Wait, did you read OP's plight and what she came for? She did not come to beg for FREE money, she came for a loan. Out of goodwill, someone decided to give her the money FOC. Now can you reboot your brain and start thinking like a normal human being??

Your unnecessary emotional outburst are simply classless. I bet your e-tears and online-emotions are more than enough collateral to secure a loan.

Yeah, she's stup!d, that's exactly what scammers say at the end of it all. To avoid being called stup!d, moroon, ode, etc.. She and like minded people like me will continue to identify and disgrace scammers till the end of time.. You will either stay here to bear the heat, or leave.

"Don't critique, don't investigate, yhen yhen yhen.." That's exactly what people like you said 4 years ago when we asked Buhari to present his certificate and attend a presidential debate. Look, I don't swap my brains for emotional outburst. Better get used to it already! I nor dey do body language odour... I can be very sympathetic to a fault, when I have reasons based on my own terms. I don't need to be coerced into believing anything.
Like the m0ron that you are, the point continues to fly over your empty head.

The only reason you can't swap your brain for emotional outbursts is because you have no brain to swap.
Is it that you don't know the meaning of the word "tact"?

Can you point to any place on this thread where you have been told not to investigate cases?
The issue is that you already conclude that the matter is a fraudulent one before beginning your investigation, what then is the point?

Your conclusions become obvious to potential givers from the outset and this prevents them from doing whatever they want to do. THIS IS THE POINT!!!
DON'T GET IT TWISTED.

Your friend gave a LOAN to a stranger. A different matter entirely.

Stop the strawman argument. It's better you don't respond to this post if you cannot address the point.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Ranchhoddas: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2018
CanadianNaija:

Shut up your dirty mouth and get out of here.

I don’t have to join your stupid pity party here.

Idiot! If we all don’t come out In droves feeling pity for someone that had 2 years to raise 50k, not even the full rent then that makes me detached or stupid?
If she and her siblings/family sold akara for 2years, or went to sites to carry block in all this time they won't have been able to raise 50k?

Why bother when there's always the option of begging for money?

That you are a bleeding heart doesn’t mean everybody has to be one, since you left your brain under your slippers and decided to come and attack me you better be ready.

You better not be unfortunate! Ozuo!

There is no pity party here are I am not a bleeding heart (whatever that means).

It is the usual thing that your kind say. Senseless people!!!
Every comment you make continues to tell me that you are just stupid.

"Go and sell akara", "go and carry block" etc. as if you've ever paid your own rent by carrying block.

Everything is black or white to you.

Simpleton!
"She had two years to pay her rent" is what you could scrape out from this thread!
You be mumu walahi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Acidosis(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Like the m0ron that you are, the point continues to fly over your empty head.

The only reason you can't swap your brain for emotional outbursts is because you have no brain to swap.
Is it that you don't know the meaning of the word "tact"?

Can you point to any place on this thread where you have been told not to investigate cases?
The issue is that you already conclude that the matter is a fraudulent one before beginning your investigation, what then is the point?

Your conclusions become obvious to potential givers from the outset and this prevents them from doing whatever they want to do. THIS IS THE POINT!!!
DON'T GET IT TWISTED.

Your friend gave a LOAN to a stranger. A different matter entirely.

Stop the strawman argument. It's better you don't respond to this post if you cannot address the point.

You don't have a point. You're only judging my matter based on your pre-conceived and longstanding ish with certain people on the thread. Go back to my first post and identify the exact line that shaped this view.

If you do this correctly, I will delete my posts, my accounts and never post again on Nairaland.

Oya, I'm waiting grin

Look, like I said earlier, emotional outburst nor dey shake me unless I've applied my head. Better get used to it.

I'm not ready to go into details about my friend's ordeal. Unless I've established personally relations with you outside this forum, then you're a stranger. Everybody is a stranger on Nairaland so quit the stranger talk.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Ranchhoddas: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2018
Acidosis:

You don't have a point. You're only judging my matter based on your pre-conceived and longstanding ish with certain people on the thread. Go back to my first post and identify the exact line that shaped this view.

If you do this correctly, I will delete my posts, my accounts and never post again on Nairaland.

Oya, I'm waiting grin

Look, like I said earlier, emotional outburst nor dey shake me unless I've applied my head. Better get used to it.

I'm not ready to go into details about my friend's ordeal. Unless I've established personally relations with you outside this forum, then you're a stranger. Everybody is a stranger on Nairaland so quit the stranger talk.

More straw man?
You seemed to have gotten the point but pride no wan free you quit abi?

Preconceived and long-standing issues with who? You know me before?

I am not interested in your friend's ordeal. It was you brought it up.

Just end the matter if you no get wetin to talk again abeg.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Acidosis(m): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
More straw man?
You seemed to have gotten the point but pride no wan free you quit abi?

Preconceived and long-standing issues with who? You know me before?

I am not interested in your friend's ordeal. It was you brought it up.

Just end the matter if you no get wetin to talk again abeg.

Well, it's good to see you've got nothing on my first comment here. Let me just drop this as my last submission;

There is a particular guy on Autos section (don't remember his name). He's been insulted and crucified severally (just as many of us do) for always bursting crime syndicates and asking sellers to provide VIN on Tokunbo cars.

So many auto dealers on that section come to advertise flooded and accidented cars yet they give potential buyers a different impression with funny tags like "Fresh Toks", "Buy and drive, no issues", " First body", etc.

Many car owners today don't even know the meaning of VIN, a lot more do not know their cars are nothing but refined "carcass" from the US, all thanks to dishonest sellers playing on the ignorance of buyers.

Today, the story has changed on that section, the singular act of that guy (would check for his name) has enlightened many Nairalanders, including myself.

Don't shut people up when questions are being asked (if it's not making sense to you, it would to someone out there). The fact that a handle fails to believe a story doesn't mean others can't have a different view. Experiences differ, so is expectation.

I hope you change the way you view issues.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Ranchhoddas: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
Acidosis:

Well, it's good to see you've got nothing on my first comment here. Let me just drop this as my last submission;

There is a particular guy on Autos section (don't remember his name). He's been insulted and crucified severally (just as many of us do) for always bursting crime syndicates and asking sellers to provide VIN on Tokunbo cars.

So many auto dealers on that section come to advertise flooded and accidented cars yet they give potential buyers a different impression with funny tags like "Fresh Toks", "Buy and drive, no issues", " First body", etc.

Many car owners today don't even know the meaning of VIN, a lot more do not know their cars are nothing but refined "carcass" from the US, all thanks to dishonest sellers playing on the ignorance of buyers.

Today, the story has changed on that section, the singular act of that guy (would check for his name) has enlightened many Nairalanders, including myself.

Don't shut people up when questions are being asked (if it's not making sense to you, it would to someone out there). The fact that a handle fails to believe a story doesn't mean others can't have a different view. Experiences differ, so is expectation.

You just want to make two very different issues the same in a bid to win an argument.

There is no relationship between a fraudulent car seller and someone who is asking for a little help.
These are entirely different cases.
Na wa!

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by GboyegaD(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
thorpido:
Everyone who comes here to ask for help will be investigated and proven to be genuinely in need.No one is just going to throw money away.

Even if you say well it's your money,it's still a forum with rules and there will be people who will act as checkers and that is not out of place.

There are many who have come here as scammers.

And how long do people need to wait for them to be investigated? In this case, the lady was willing to submit her phone, gave out the location of where she works, and yet, all that was happening on the thread was people throwing tantrums and shades, and neglecting the issue at hand.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by CanadianNaija: 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
There is no pity party here are I am not a bleeding heart (whatever that means).

It is the usual thing that your kind say. Senseless people!!!
Every comment you make continues to tell me that you are just stupid.

"Go and sell akara", "go and carry block" etc. as if you've ever paid your own rent by carrying block.

Everything is black or white to you.

Simpleton!
"She had two years to pay her rent" is what you could scrape out from this thread!
You be mumu walahi!

Thief, nobody stopped you from paying the 100k.
Since you're so nice give her all the money na, it is scammers like you that get angry when people suggest a way of earning money to beggars.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by GboyegaD(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ishilove:
GboyegaD, I sight you viewing. It seems you have become a point of reference cheesy

I tire oooo. I was reading my mentions ni ma. How are you doing today?
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by GboyegaD(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
CanadianNaija:

Shut up your dirty mouth and get out of here.

I don’t have to join your stupid pity party here.

Idiot! If we all don’t come out In droves feeling pity for someone that had 2 years to raise 50k, not even the full rent then that makes me detached or stupid?
If she and her siblings/family sold akara for 2years, or went to sites to carry block in all this time they won't have been able to raise 50k?

Why bother when there's always the option of begging for money?

That you are a bleeding heart doesn’t mean everybody has to be one, since you left your brain under your slippers and decided to come and attack me you better be ready.

You better not be unfortunate! Ozuo!

This is highly uncalled for. Did you take out time to read through her posts or you just chose to pick things on the surface and conclude? If your mind isn't convinced and you can't ask questions, it is better to move on rather than conclude about people's situations.
I thought JT and others around us teach empathy even in their actions. Anyways, do have a great day ahead.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Ishilove: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
GboyegaD:

I tire oooo. I was reading my mentions ni ma. How are you doing today?
I am fine ni o. You are now popular cheesy
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by CanadianNaija: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
GboyegaD:

This is highly uncalled for. Did you take out time to read through her posts or you just chose to pick things on the surface and conclude? If your mind isn't convinced and you can't ask questions, it is better to move on rather than conclude about people's situations.
I thought JT and others around us teach empathy even in their actions. Anyways, do have a great day ahead.

You better not be unfortunate, I guess you're too blind to see that this was a reply to the dimwit that quoted me.
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by ifyalways(f): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
GboyegaD:

And how long do people need to wait for them to be investigated? In this case, the lady was willing to submit her phone, gave out the location of where she works, and yet, all that was happening on the thread was people throwing tantrums and shades, and neglecting the issue at hand.
I'm done with this thread but I need to clear you first.

Where exactly were the tantrums and shades, huh

She said she wants to sell her phone : I directed her to the phone section where she will get a buyer very easily.

I asked her about her siblings and relatives : no response.

I asked her to go give her landlord the 35K first or inform her employer about her dilemma and ask for salary advance: no response.

I said I won't be able to give her money because I don't believe her story. I don't believe that she's honest with her situation based on her selective replies to my questions. QED.

How does that equate to throwing tantrums, neglecting the situation at hand and shading her? Where in the thread did anyone ever call her scam or in YOUR mind, any and all question = calling the person a scam ? Don't flatter yourself please.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by 1Sharon(f): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
nwanneni:
see o,ichiko wants to fight with me! grin
Wonders they say.... lipsrsealed
Bitch bye

Poor proud man

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
Acidosis:

go and learn cosplay's MO and tell me if it is anything similar to that of those women up there.
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by thorpido(m): 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
GboyegaD:

Questions were asked and she didn't do justice to the questions.
I believe before you come here to solicit for help you should have tried some things else that's laziness and a sense of entitlement.
If questions are asked and the Op addresses them,there will be no need for the 'tantrums and shades'.

Thank you for sending the money by the way.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Ranchhoddas: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
CanadianNaija:

Thief, nobody stopped you from paying the 100k.
Since you're so nice give her all the money na, it is scammers like you that get angry when people suggest a way of earning money to beggars.
Hehehe...

This one brain don finally disengage!
Someone eventually gave her the money.

Why e dey pain you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by GboyegaD(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
ifyalways:

I'm done with this thread but I need to clear you first.

What exactly was tantrums and shades, huh

She said she wants to sell her phone : I directed her to the phone section where she will get a buyer very easily.

I asked her about her siblings and relatives : no response.

I asked her to go give her landlord the 35K first or inform her employer about her dilemma and ask for salary advance: no response.

I said I won't be able to give her money because I don't believe her story. I don't believe that she's honest with her situation based on her selective replies to my questions. QED.

How does that equate to throwing tantrums, neglecting the situation at hand and shading her? Where in the thread did anyone ever call her scam or in YOUR mind, any and all question = calling the person a scam ? Don't flatter yourself please.

Read through her responses again and then comment.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by GboyegaD(m): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ishilove:

I am fine ni o. You are now popular cheesy

I am not ooo. On the side, the reactions have been an interesting read.
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
Acidosis:

Lmao grin grin

Ode!
I was tempted to enlighten you then I
remember your brain won't be able to
assimilate knowledge.
take care of yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Arsenate(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2020
grin
Going through the thread once again proves women are the less empathetic gender. No empathy for anyone who is at a position of disadvantage. Thank fuckkk men are physically, intellectually and all round superior to women, lest we find ourselves as slaves to these witches.
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by NoToPile: 12:52am On May 05, 2020
lool, even after more than a year I initially read this thread I still cant understand how 'I need a loan my phone is a collateral' degenerated to this.
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nweike190(m): 1:17am On May 05, 2020

Madam, she said the debt is for 2years but she is just allowed to pay 50k a year rent because the man understands her plight. So it's not a 50k debt. It's 100k she is owing two years, the landlord just accepted a year of she only have 35k now..... Which landlord will take 35k in an 100k debt should be the question.

Gosh.... cool

Nairaland if u people want to help just help, the way you guys are forming detective on top person plight is pretty annoying.
Re: Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. by Nweike190(m): 1:19am On May 05, 2020

Madam, she said the debt is for 2years but she is just allowed to pay 50k a year rent because the man understands her plight. So it's not a 50k debt. It's 100k she is owing two years, the landlord just accepted a year of she only have 35k now..... Which landlord will take 35k in an 100k debt should be the question.

Nairaland if u people want to help just help, the way you guys are forming detective on top person plight is pretty annoying.

Gosh.... Nobodyz good... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For Couples To Watch Sex Videos To Improve Their Sex Lives? / I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. / Firstborns Are Smarter - Middle Kids Are Sloppy - Lastborns Are Spoilt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.