Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) (109266 Views)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video) / Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) / Sexy Slay Queen Dances And Mistakenly Shows Off Her Thing (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Olifiz:
Pls don’t click o. There’s no video o

I have the video, how can I upload it here? cool
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by muffyt05: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kingosytex:
how could a lady even step out of the house without wearing panties?

is it for easy penetration or what??

Nah, for easy ventilation
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Mine was in the church when those ceramic tiles heard my heels as working with my friend I almost collapsed due to the embarrassment cheesy
Lool.
Whenever i wear heals to church,i do walk like an angel maka embarrasment.grin
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
OneSentence:

gosh...I hate tights. the line it puts on the thighs, the constant irritating need to pull it down at the circular line, the sweat, smell...yuck
Lol. I don't wear that type.
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
The dress was over fitted.
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
EmekaBlue:
wearing tight under isnt sexy u know...Just like i see alot of yoruba girls in lagos wear short skirt or gown then u see one nasty tight under...So not cool
Im not a Yoruba lady, my tight is free,clean and doesnt give those lines.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by kerry57: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is not Nigeria,that dance is called sabar dance and it's synonymous to Tanzania and countries around them
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Preshy561:
Lol. I don't wear that type.
ow...cute...Didn't know there were types...I like that...
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Preshy561:

Lool.
Whenever i wear heals to church,i do walk like an angel maka embarrasment.grin
My mum don tire to dey warn me anytime I dey go church she always says I hope I no that I'm not going for fashion parade cheesy But waiting I go do especially when ring never dey the fourth finger and 2018 is almost over cry
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by WaterDesign(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
So Bad.

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
My mum don tire to dey warn me anytime I dey go church she always says I hope I no that I'm not going for fashion parade cheesy But waiting I go do especially when ring never dey the fourth finger and 2018 is almost over cry
Haha.
E never late naa, our Malaysian brothers are coming this Xmas.grin
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Omonaijani: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Olifiz(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
Burgerlomo:

I have the video, how can I upload it here? cool

Just upload like u uploading normal pic I guess
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by itzprezy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ife no be Ghana its where?
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Wot makes dis crayfish nw b slay...dats hw dey wil b disgracin dia husban upandan
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Preshy561:

Im not a Yoruba lady, my tight is free,clean and doesnt give those lines.
cool nice one
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is wonderful. How will a young lady leave her house without arming herself with an underwear?

In my own opinion, maybe she needs fresh air to blow on her thigh and pussy(that is, if its not smelly)!

Well, where are the vaseline crew? Get your weapon of mass destruction. Nyash is calling.

Nonsense!!
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is wonderful. How will a young lady leave her house without arming herself with an underwear?

In my own opinion, maybe she needs fresh air to blow on her thigh and pussy(that is, if its not smelly)!

Well, where are the vaseline crew? Get your weapon of mass destruction ready for uninterrupted action. Why? Nyash is calling.

Nonsense!!
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by masqot(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
gabazin080:

Hi! Whoever is reading this, I understand how rough things are right now. I just want to let you know that things will get better, I promise. Keep holding on just a little bit longer. I know you feel like nobody really cares. You're wrong, stop denying it. I care, otherwise I wouldn't be writing this. You're not alone, we may be miles away but we're all going through the same things. Please keep holding on.
Really? It's motivating
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kingosytex:

Must ur mind always be dis bent?

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
gabazin080:

Hi! Whoever is reading this, I understand how rough things are right now. I just want to let you know that things will get better, I promise. Keep holding on just a little bit longer. I know you feel like nobody really cares. You're wrong, stop denying it. I care, otherwise I wouldn't be writing this. You're not alone, we may be miles away but we're all going through the same things. Please keep holding on.

This got to me!! thank you.
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by ifeko1214(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Yewandequeen:
she wore black g-string. I have the video clip

U sabi lie Sha
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by RSVP: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
gabazin080:

All these "... I care, I care", "... You care, you care", "... You are not alone" na just for mouth, abegi if you get money, wire to those wey dey depressed and leave matter for matthias

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Rollitout: 12:06am On Oct 10, 2018
She no wear panties, I dey see her bumbum, even may b she no wear bra sef, until dat one tear b4 we go no
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by whitewalker673(m): 12:09am On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 1:15am On Oct 10, 2018
Kingosytex:

in yoruba we call it museya
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by pek(m): 4:07am On Oct 10, 2018
gabazin080:
You know nothing. Pants is not good with such a tight outfit Cus her pant lines will be showing.

Another reason is that place needs air.
So, it is better not to wear panties than for you to wear panties and the lines will show?
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by tiger2080: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2018
olosho sighted.There must always be a slay Queen out there without panties.some were it for easy penetration, some to lure guys,look sexy,some find customers.I was in club the other day a lady wore a dress without panties sit on a guy lap an raise the dress a little bit an the guy penetrated the oloshi sharp, sharp.it is only the sharp guys that understand everything. That is the real truth take it or leave it no offense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.