Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,843 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) (109600 Views)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video) / Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) / Sexy Slay Queen Dances And Mistakenly Shows Off Her Thing (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2018
At Party You no fit know party owner and them na so dem go rubbish party for owner
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Laurence1: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
Aba gown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kingosytex:
how could a lady even step out of the house without wearing panties?

is it for easy penetration or what??
Seriously I don't understand myself, it is something I will never do, I will surely be uncomfortable sef. I can be pant less and wear anything I like or not when indoor but definitely not when I am out. No way

smiley
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
As dem don dey sell pants for huge sum of money how she go wear panties....na ritualist cos am ooooo cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
转注字/轉注字zhuǎnzhùzì
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
gabazin080:
You know nothing. Pants is not good with such a tight outfit Cus her pant lines will be showing. .

dats y we v d strings and the thongs.. its definitely for easy access or some sexually pervasive issues..
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Konquest: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2018
Famousbabe:
Ladies you see why you must never step out of the house without wearing panties?

Here is a trending video of a slay queen who was dancing joyfully in an occasion but her laughter was cut shot after she bent down to twerk and her skirt ripped open at her buttocks, exposing her bare butt.

People started laughing and shouting! But I like the way she stood up fast, covered her pantless backside with her hands and was led out by others.

Watch the hilarious video below and state what you think.
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/pantless-slay-queen-dances-till-her.html?m=1
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
grin
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by PHOTSEE(m): 6:23am On Jan 18, 2019
LOL, na yahoo boiz cause am
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Kolawoleodukoya5(m): 3:51am On Dec 08, 2020
Kingosytex:

for more oxygen 2 flow right through it,u know no dose kind of oxygen (pussy+dick oxidation) cheesy
Kingosytex:

for more oxygen 2 flow right through it,u know no dose kind of oxygen (pussy+dick oxidation)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.