Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? (1364 Views)

Nairalanders, Let's Congratulate This Wonderful Bro. (pics) / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ok, I just bumped into Joro Olumofin's post on Instagram and I nearly cried for the victim in that story cry .
A guy dated a lady for 7 good solid years and dumped her this year to a 22 year old lady shocked . And he is even planning to do the introduction this December shocked . Like, WTF!

How can he do that the lady? He just wasted an innocent woman's years and suddenly realised he can't marry her cry . Why didn't he broke up with her years back? The lady in question is now 31 years of age oo!

Men, why nah?
See photos and people's reaction below

Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
cry

Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by Boxer007(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
ClixMaster:
Ok, I just bumped into Joro Olumofin's post on Instagram and I nearly cried for the victim in that story cry .
A guy dated a lady for 7 good solid years and dumped her this year to a 22 year old lady shocked . And he is even planning to do the introduction this December shocked . Like, WTF!

How can he do that the lady? He just wasted an innocent woman's years and suddenly realised he can't marry her cry . Why didn't he broke up with her years back? The lady in question is now 31 years of age oo!

Men, why nah?
See photos and people's reaction below

Gay men are harmless and ate highly recommend sir
Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
She wasn’t forced into it.
She could have left earlier but stayed so don’t just say men are heartless.
Also ask why ladies are gullible.
If your immediate plans or goals for your self as a lady is marriage.
Why stick with a guy for 7 years?

Both of them are mad

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by boy16(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
undecided

When she was doing different snake in monkey shadow styles on bed did he say he will marry her?

Many girls like wasting their own time.

Nonsense!
Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by IrokoOluwere: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
boy16:
undecided

When she was doing different snake in monkey shadow styles on bed did he say he will marry her?

Many girls like wasting their own time.

Nonsense!
What do you know?
Clown !
Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by boy16(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
What do you know? Clown !
undecided
The truth is always bitter
Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by samysmoothfresh: 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
Most times i dont pity these ladies.........

Cos how can you date a guy, after

1yr nothing, you decide to still stick around (thats fair enough)

2yrs nothing, you still hold on to the love (still fair)

3yrs still nothing, you claim to understand and still stick around(thats...........)

4yrs nothing................your mind tell you make you run..........you say no and still decide to remain

5yrs, 6yrs, 7yrs, 8yrs,........15yrs........haba!!!!

Even ibrahimovic did not spend 7yrs at barcelona even though the club is one of the greatest and biggest in the world.......

These hoes should learn how to use their head!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by Oreofepeters: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
men are heartless because women too are heartless....

it's a vicious cycle, tomorrow the table might turn again so don't judge....

meanwhile check my siggy
Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by lalanice(f): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
whatever you decide be rest assured such a guy can not stay faithful he will eventually replace you for the lamest reason. let desperation be blocking your eye first

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by ImaIma1(f): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Long term relationships are risky. They both decided to take the risk and it didn't work out.

Although i feel that sometimes a guy knows he has no intention of marrying a lady but still strings her along because of the free access he gets, he wants to play smart or he doesn't know how to end the relationship.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Relationship is a mutual thing.

If your goals doesn't align simply walk away. As such, there are no such things as heartless men only dumb women. They have themselves to blame for waiting!
Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by IrokoOluwere: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
[s]
boy16:

undecided

The truth is always bitter
[/s]

Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by Uglymugg: 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Look at all the hypocrites above this post. They castigate women who leave them while they are broke, but now that they've seen a women who stood behind a man when he had nothing, they're still castigating the lady for not leaving grin grin grin No wonder we never acomplished anything in history, we can't even keep to our own words, how much more think outside the box?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boxer007:

Gay men are harmless and ate highly recommend sir
Are you gay, sir shocked ?
Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
He left you to marry another gal.,, and so what?

You turned 31yrs and so fvcking what?

Is that the end of the world?

Why do we ladies like getting ourselves into a miserable relationship? If he can leave you and even consider to Marry another gal after being with him for yrs, that shows he is not yours. A man who loves you.., will never leave you at thefirst place.

Why are you sending pastor and friends to beg him? beg him for what exactly? To pity you and then wife you?

WOMEN, where is our self worth bikonu? Do we enjoy enduring our marriages instead of enjoying it?

If he changes his mind and marries you, How do you think the marriage will be? He will keep reminding you everyday of your life of how you were not his choice. He will remind you how you begged him to marry you.

And, please, being heartless or wicked has nothing to do with gender. We have wicked and heartless people in both gender. Our everyday prayer should be not to encounter them, and when we encounter them.., We learn from it and move on. and allow God and nature to deal with me.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
She wasn’t forced into it.
She could have left earlier but stayed so don’t just say men are heartless.
Also ask why ladies are gullible.
If your immediate plans or goals for your self as a lady is marriage.
Why stick with a guy for 7 years?

Both of them are mad
I know not all relationship will end in marriage but being with a lady for seven good years without a plan of marrying her and later dumping her to a younger one is pure wickedness to me(same goes to women). Not that she cheated. If he knows he has no plan of settling down with her, why not break up earlier than now?

Can't imaging someone doing this to my sister(though I don't have any).
Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
Uglymugg:
Look at all the hypocrites above this post. They castigate women who leave them while they are broke, but now that they've seen a women who stood behind a man when he had nothing, they're still castigating the lady for not leaving grin grin grin No wonder we never acomplished anything in history, we can't even keep to our own words, how much more think outside the box.
As in eeh, the thing tire me
Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
Uglymugg:
Look at all the hypocrites above this post. They castigate women who leave them while they are broke, but now that they've seen a women who stood behind a man when he had nothing, they're still castigating the lady for not leaving grin grin grin No wonder we never acomplished anything in history, we can't even keep to our own words, how much more think outside the box?

Let me help you ask them grin

Team loyalty! Team ride and die! grin

People talking out of all sides of their mouth tongue

Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
ClixMaster:
I know not all relationship will end in marriage but being with a lady for seven good years without a plan of marrying her and later dumping her to a younger one is pure wickedness to me(same goes to women). Not that she cheated. If he knows he has no plan of settling down with her, why not break up earlier than now?

This is exactly the same situation as; her leaving him when he was broke and flying off with a rich man when she was 23/4. Those same people up there would send her to hell.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by victorian(f): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Why date a man for 7years?

7 good years! sad

She outplayed herself.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by Boxer007(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
ClixMaster:
Are you gay, sir shocked ?

Common sense please. Yes I fuk men sir
Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boxer007:

Common sense please. Yes I fuk men sir

Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by Boxer007(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=ClixMaster post=71958207][/quote]

Brother do you have a boyfriend?
Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boxer007:

Brother do you have a boyfriend?

Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by samysmoothfresh: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Uglymugg:

just look at yourself! undecided

LivingFree:

Let me help you ask them grin

Team loyalty! Team ride and die! grin

People talking out of all sides of their mouth tongue

so because they said a lady should stand behind her man even if he's broke means she should spend 7, 8, 9, 10, 100000 years "behind his back" even when she knows niggie has no plans?

Would you stick with a man for that long or would you allow your sister "stand behind her man" for that long............

You people wee just be talking like dumb cunts.......................because they say do something, it means you should do it in excess esp when the thing would never benefit and even perhaps harm you............

It's like saying because you were told to eat good food often you start eating every sec like some glutton......undecided

In everything in life, MODERATION IS KEY coupled with REASONABLE THINKING!!!!.

Someone should help me with that
"you think you are doing me?...........you are doing yourself" meme
Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by Rosay15(f): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
I don't blame d lady thou bt she shd be happy they haven't wed Cus dey are married d guy will still leave her so she really dogde d bullet although it might hurt Cus it take her so long to know dat she is not gonna settle down with him but life goes on joor. There is nothing new under d sun and she is nt d first person dis kind of tin will happen to and she won't be last bt d guy is wicked for good seven year, u now see fresh blood come talk say u tire very bad.
And for d 22yrs old girl, all she need to do is to use her brain and be wise abt it Cus I no pray d kind tin wey happen to d ex happen to her.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Fake story. Hw she take know e no cheat. Any gal wey date guy for more 3 years without marriage na fool
Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
ClixMaster:

Go through my write up.
What’s stopping her from leaving? Why blame the man only ?
Re: Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? by lalanice(f): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Uglymugg:
ah God bless you for seeing this o.

You wonder why women don't stay with men anymore, because if anything happens to you it is men that will still blame you for not leaving. SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Users Only / Konji Alert! Singer Ashanti Flaunts Her Cleavage And Curvy Backside For Magazine / Can I Ask Her For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.