Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (117702 Views)

A Lady & Her Guy Were Making Love In A Restaurant Club In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Beorn: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ishilove:
Two parts of the female anatomy men do not joke with- Ass and boobs. Nothing wrong in my man looking at the nyash, because me sef will look, but don't look more than once because it will be disrespectful.

Big ass is overrated anyway. Your knees and ankles will feel the effect of all that load when you start advancing in age.

If your man looks at your ass twice, it'll be disrespectful?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin Real Men eat flesh....
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
teresafaith:
I will smile and, cheesy ask you like?
And I will say "No, I am glad you're not fat and heavy like her"

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Ishilove: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
Beorn:

If your man looks at your ass twice, it'll be disrespectful?
If my man looks at another woman's ass twice.

How would you feel if your woman ogled another man's broad shoulders or pink lips in your presence?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Akious2k2(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
chiommy123:
I will walk pass him so that he'll disgrace himself very well
But you can see him holding her hand... What if he held you firmly?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by vivie01(f): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nnaabros:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That pic is so wrong. Is it everything you guys just turn to joke? angry
May God forgive you.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Beorn: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ishilove:

How would you feel if your woman ogled another man's broad shoulders or pink lips in your presence?

I misunderstood you. I thought you meant yours not another woman's.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Turn him face
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Ishilove: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
Beorn:

I misunderstood you. I thought you meant yours not another woman's.
Nah. He can look at mine all he wants. There ain't nothing there to see grin tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
this is why its always wise to go for ladies who have the type of figure u crave for cheesy
if u love slim chicks then go for one
if u love skinny babes then date one
if na orobo or very short chick dey trip u then date one
if na babes with ukwu dey attract u then date one grin
u can imagine a man who loves women with big boobs now getting married to a small boob lady cos she"s kind and God fearing.
tell me why wont such a man be lusting if a big boob lady walks by.
me dat loves ladies with back i wont be moved if another big ass lady walks by cos my own babe would have an azz also cheesy
e clear say d guy na ukwu lover grin grin
dat azz though wink wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
I go tear slap for him face

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Maski87: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
He must buy 5000 naira, suya,before I go forgive
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by lonelydora: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Drabeey:
After looking...

GF: what are you looking at

ME: Whao! what a nice perfume scent, I guess I should buy you one, wait let me ask her the name of the perfume!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7933267_img20180326191516editedit_jpeg5e301a24300770ca7081d9acccc67460

Drabeey was HERE

Wait ooooo, where are you coming from?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ekez:
The way nyash take full everywhere,.
If na dis tym jesus come him no-go make heaven.

Which kind nyash be dis .?
you'll die because of this! Bet it

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by gidiz(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Looking at the back doesn't necessarily mean you desire it. It can just to make fun of it....... [color=#990000][/color]no
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by gentleedu(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ekez:

you can crack jokes but don't use the name Jesus

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by CaptainFM1: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
I will get a bigger Ass since he likes it big.....idiot!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by babeosisi: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
He had to turn like that?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Boxer007(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Celebrityblog:
Dear ladies, what would be your reaction if you were going out with your lover, boyfriend or husband and he saw a hot, curvy lady passed and he turned to lust after her?
Guys, what's your opinion?

The guy later got the curvy lady same day as they kiss and romance. See more photos below
Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/ladies-what-would-you-do-if-this-guy.html?m=1

No one cares about ladies sir
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Yekeensalam(m): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ekez:

Jesus no be your neighbor watch your mouth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by CaptainFM1: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
Tallesty1:
And I will say "No, I am glad you're not fat and heavy like her"

And I will ask you again, why then are u looking the kpekus lustfully? Don't I satisfy u?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Reference(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shows the quality of thought. Spontaneous person, not given to long term, qualitative thinking. What he is looking at is a walking medical investment down the line.... a very serious one for that matter. Of course he cannot see that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Beorn: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ishilove:

Nah. He can look at mine all he wants. There ain't nothing there to see grin tongue

grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Dearlord(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lord have mercy on us all.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Uglymugg: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ishilove:

women find board shoulders appealing?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Tenn88: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ishilove:
Two parts of the female anatomy men do not joke with- Ass and boobs. Nothing wrong in my man looking at the nyash, because me sef will look, but don't look more than once because it will be disrespectful.

Big ass is overrated anyway. Your knees and ankles will feel the effect of all that load when you start advancing in age.
Ishilove, longest time
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Chukazu: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ugly fat leg, puff puff bum bum angry
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by thunderbabs: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
All this nyash wey no dey get angles. Shorts and pants dey try covering all diz bulldocious nyash coz wht is in there is kasala... And if kasala burst. E no dey fine oo.

I like booties, not all dz shapeless nyash undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by brightisodje(m): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
just like this
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ishilove:

U men ar evil, u wont make heaven

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.