Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (117698 Views)

A Lady & Her Guy Were Making Love In A Restaurant Club In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
gunther6:

I find that really funny coming from ‘AnalQueenluci’ grin grin grin
n so wat! front na 4 lovers ,back 4 idiots

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by peculiar32(f): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
I would wait for the next cute guy that would pass me and I would so smile and droll over the guy. by the time I do it three times he would never look at yansh again
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Thunday1005(m): 11:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
smiley
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by meobizy(f): 12:02am On Oct 11, 2018
This is such a childish thread created by a jambite for the consumption of jambites.
Anyway, na them full here hence the plenty views and responses.
From the guy’s build he is a bouncer. I probably have met him at work before. How can someone so buff not care to build his legs? They are the most needed tools in a fight.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:04am On Oct 11, 2018
Ishilove:
Two parts of the female anatomy men do not joke with- Ass and boobs. Nothing wrong in my man looking at the nyash, because me sef will look, but don't look more than once because it will be disrespectful.

Big ass is overrated anyway. Your knees and ankles will feel the effect of all that load when you start advancing in age.
So which one do you have Ishilove? tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Omonaijani: 12:15am On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by lexy2014: 12:38am On Oct 11, 2018
Netanyahu1:
See the sweet chick he’s holding yet looking at different kind of diseases packed in one human being as fat.

One mans food. Fat is disgusting and unattractive period.
So u are comparing bicycle and Benz, abi?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by fof1: 12:54am On Oct 11, 2018
Ekez:
The way nyash take full everywhere,.
If na dis tym jesus come him no-go make heaven.

Which kind nyash be dis .?

U ARE VERY SICK IN D HEAD BUT LET UR HEART TURN TO CHRIST NOW SO UR MIND CAN BE RENEWED,PLS. REPENTANCE IS LATE IN D GRAVE. MAKE HASTE WHILE D SUN SHINES.HELL FIRE IS REAL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Muzikluva(m): 1:26am On Oct 11, 2018
Ekez:

Ma broda i almost fall 4 gutter yesterday becos of nyash

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 1:43am On Oct 11, 2018
Ekez:

For the fact you typed this rubbish and got likes for it shows how myopic humans can be. We all know Jesus is merciful also his followers.. Say this about the muslim prophet at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 11, 2018
Oh some men! See the beauty he is holding and he is still looking back. Ass or no ass, quite disrespectful, just one konk, one very sound konk on his head will reprogramme his brain and eye focus
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by melodyogonna(m): 2:29am On Oct 11, 2018
lalanice:
nothing.

There is no way he would have been my man if he has eyes that stares at women like that

how would he had found you then?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by diliekene: 2:48am On Oct 11, 2018
Celebrityblog:
Dear ladies, what would be your reaction if you were going out with your lover, boyfriend or husband and he saw a hot, curvy lady passed and he turned to lust after her?
Guys, what's your opinion?

The guy later got the curvy lady same day as they kiss and romance. See more photos below
Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/ladies-what-would-you-do-if-this-guy.html?m=1
from the most beautiful surfaces comes the ugliest thing if u know u know
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by positivethought: 3:14am On Oct 11, 2018
Ekez:

Ma broda i almost fall 4 gutter yesterday becos of nyash
There was one I once saw around wurukum in makurdi,that lady's nyansh must be magical with it's shape n the movement it produced on every step of the carrier,guys were just hailing n the lady no send self perhaps she was doing it on purpose.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Prince4mic: 4:10am On Oct 11, 2018
Ekez:
The way nyash take full everywhere,. If na dis tym jesus come him no-go make heaven.
childish joke
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Daboomb: 4:14am On Oct 11, 2018
Giod gave us eyes so we can look!
but LOOKING and SEEING are two different things.

No one can deny me the right to LOOK, as long as l dont touch...... you dont like it, walk away from me.
Marriage does not make me nobody's slave or property

#RESPECT
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by femi4: 4:27am On Oct 11, 2018
lalanice:
nothing.

There is no way he would have been my man if he has eyes that stares at women like that

Oya, start moulding your man and configure him not to commit lookry
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by toprealman: 4:53am On Oct 11, 2018
Shoes hand is he holding? Ladies chill, just one of those glances that means nothing.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by placeofallure(f): 5:10am On Oct 11, 2018
Netanyahu1:
See the sweet chick he’s holding yet looking at different kind of diseases packed in one human being as fat.

One mans food. Fat is dfisgusting and unattractive period.
Says who?

What manner of man will see a correct babe to set, and go for that Leglomayan Mosquito beside him? Abeg!
As a matter of fact, only a massive Manchester and Arsenal can do it!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by terzurum(m): 5:19am On Oct 11, 2018
AgentGoat:
Na hypocrisy dey worry naija people everybody dey cheat.
My wife no de cheat na only me de cheat. Most married women do not cheat as compared to married Men TOPIC: True or False
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 11, 2018
Ekez:

What a celestial insult and denigration
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Ctrlfocus: 5:50am On Oct 11, 2018
Ekez:

Don't make such jokes wit d almighty (divine and holy entity) please. .. He overcame greater temptations bcoz he wasn't in the flesh at all.
Carelessness is consequential.

One love!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 11, 2018
What a poor girl! She looks so incapacitated to control her man. That's an insult on her personality though
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by delimit(m): 6:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Ekez:

May God forgive you.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Tweak2k: 6:18am On Oct 11, 2018
Ekez:

lolz I swear bro... Nash everywhere now like MTN. even lepa gals don dey get curve.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Tweak2k: 6:22am On Oct 11, 2018
lefulefu:
this is why its always wise to go for ladies who have the type of figure u crave for cheesy
if u love slim chicks then go for one
if u love skinny babes then date one
if na orobo or very short chick dey trip u then date one
if na babes with ukwu dey attract u then date one grin
u can imagine a man who loves women with big boobs now getting married to a small boob lady cos she"s kind and God fearing.
tell me why wont such a man be lusting if a big boob lady walks by.
me dat loves ladies with back i wont be moved if another big ass lady walks by cos my own babe would have an azz also cheesy
e clear say d guy na ukwu lover grin grin
dat azz though wink wink

Bros e no easy like that.. The ones way you want fit no like you.. na the oda way round dey easy.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2018
cant a man look again, ladies and their wahala sef.

when you have ass flat as a plateau its only normal for your man to look elswhete.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by orumba(m): 7:08am On Oct 11, 2018
my brother look and look only, it reduces depression and stress lol
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 11, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Oh some men! See the beauty he is holding and he is still looking back. Ass or no ass, quite disrespectful, just one konk, one very sound konk on his head will reprogramme his brain and eye focus

beauty is not just face alone, he going outwith a bag of bones, he desireth flesh, real flesh.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Triangles1(m): 7:16am On Oct 11, 2018
Men love to bng the bih assss but love to move around with slim chik. Big ass is a big turn off for me, slow to move out with, if you go out with them you will spend more on transportation bcs bike men will bill you for the shake of their tyre and porthole, not to talk of food. Some big ass depreciate after one or two delivery.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by milemimi93(m): 7:19am On Oct 11, 2018
lalanice:
nothing.

Do you have what it takes to keep your man's eyes away from other women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.