Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (50506 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by openmine(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
See person wey dey call me kid grin make I no talk about watin I see for your dp lipsrsealed
Ohhh back to personal attacks?
i thought you said good night? cheesy
chai your village people are really dance shaku ontop your head grin grin

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by openmine(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
K
K for KOLO
grin
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Oyindidi(f): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
openmine:

Ohhh back to personal attacks?
i thought you said good night? cheesy
chai your village people are really dance shaku ontop your head grin grin
Personal attacks? I don't think I want to do that. Good night
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by openmine(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Personal attacks? I don't think I want to do that. Good night
Well i wont be surprised if you use that as ur trump card when you get overwhelmed grin
another good night?
no fail brake go call good morning ohhh cheesy

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Squirrel01: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
darlenese:
op you don't want marriage

you dont want sex

what the FuRK are u doing in a relationship?

Hmm
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by michjay(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
arrant shi...break the thing up,the worst part's that oppression,why would she oppress you?nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
LaBozz:

That is what I have been preaching for the past 2 months now. She is giving me deadline till December and I hope to call it quit before then since she isn't listening to me anymore.
who do you want to abandon her to? Be man enuf
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Elijo1: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
No bro,u don't have break up with her. u will only tell her that "babe please try and reason me understand me don't misunderstood me not that I don't want to get married the ground for marriage is not level there is no money now,u are the best I ever have and u will always b the best or if u have anyone who is ready for marriage u can go with him and marry but I still love u I care for u.for now u can marry any one u want to marry cos I don't have money for marriage " u will use soft tone on her cos if u were in her position u will do d same .
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
LaBozz:

This is not chop and clean mouth ooo. Funny enough we haven't had sex before as untrue as it may sound. Am not keen on that.
Do you love her
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Deji63: 4:58am On Oct 12, 2018
I hope you were not also desperate for her honeypot. If you were and have been drilling her like you are married already then don't blame her for being desperate. She does not want to be used like tissue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / Rukky Sanda And Van Vicker In Bathtub Together - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.