Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times (38381 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu: Why My Jaguar Car Was Impounded In The US / Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by OAUTemitayo: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2018
I dey laugh.
They will soon term it propaganda because he is from....

Same people who hailed premium times when it was Adeosun will say it is sponsored against him by enemies....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by LibertyRep: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2018
Premium Times on the beat again.

The journalists of this media house should watch their back o

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Nemesis001: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2018
Was there anytime he ever claimed to have graduated with 1st class.

Or he got the 1st class in law school?

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Queenext: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2018
If it takes PMB six months to shop for this certificate bandits ministers, how long will it take to shop for original certificate holders?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by princestars(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2018
Something is telling me that NNPC/some people are trying boot out anyone that is not in agreement with their looting in NNPC because Kemi Adeosun challenged their revenue allocation to FAAC which was short of the expected.

Same people exposed Kemi Adeosun fake certificate to Premium times and made it look like premium times did research

Same way they are trying to booth out Ibe Kachikwu through Premium times again, they want to loot more in NNPC.

90% of media stories are fake, just 10% is truth

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Elthugnificent(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2018
This right here is just dumb. He has the PhD now, why not try his hands on some surgeries.

“…I went to Ife (Obafemi Awolowo University) to try and read medicine and I was there for two weeks and then I got admission to read law. My Father drove all the way to Ife to meet me and he asked, why do you want to go to the University?

“And I said, my ambition is to be a doctor and he said, why are you taking the line of what he called least resistance? And I said, what do you mean by that and he said, well, if you want to be a doctor why don’t you just go and read PHD, get to the very top…

“My dad was talking to a little boy and that got me. So, I packed my bag, left the school of medicine and went to read law."

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by gurunlocker: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2018
Oti daa.... You sure say anyone get original certificate for this administration?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2018
Kachikwu should resign and tour the path of Adeosun.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by laplace13: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2018
But he made first class in law school? Is anyone disputing that?

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Phoenix999: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by rhektor(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2018
BabaRamota1980 food is ready grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Uteghe(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2018
undecided IPOB ways..lying daily.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by deflover(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2018
Well this is not a crime
He has a degree that's all that counts
Lying about ur grades doesn't stop his degree

3 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2018
lol
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by rusher14: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2018
My concern is why he lied against Baru.

His claims of graduating with a first class though petty holds no weight in court if he never presented a certificate stating so.

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by wink2015(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2018
Dr. Ibe Kachukwu is a Delta Igbo just like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Starke(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2018
This man has achieved. Don't mess up years of hard work simply because you are looking for internet traffic. A person who made a 2.1 in UNN in 1975 in the law faculty is not a joke. Who born you to make 2.1 when 1st class is for God and 2.1 is for the lecturer...

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by thatigboman: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2018
Racoon:
Another certificate scandal loading.Guess almost all Nigerian politicians are involved in one certificate rackeetering or the other. undecided undecided

What is really wrong with Nigeria for God's sake? Meanwhile Adebayo Shittu is still a minister of the federal republic. undecided undecided
how is this a certificate scandal?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2018
Don't disturb our peace premium times, how does it concerns us, and stop Atiku from winning the election.

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by thatigboman: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2018
PFRB:
What is the scandal here.
same question im asking
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by frozen70(f): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Premium times done open this one chapter

Very soon we go read am page by page

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by gaby(m): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Ghen then

I'd assume he equated the difficulty in acquiring his 2:1 to be the equivalent of a first class. Not very necessary though aside from the need for the usual Nigerian chest-beating and self-glory seeking.

So long as he didn't falsify his certificates to reflect his claims, I'm sure he'd only have lost credence in the truth department which also should call for concern as a public office holder.

This is why we need to always be wary and weigh critically our utterances notwithstanding the audience and mood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by thatigboman: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2018
deflover:
Well this is not a crime
He has a degree that's all that counts
Lying about ur grades doesn't stop his degree
abi o.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2018
laplace13:
But he made first class in law school? Is anyone disputing that?

Rather distinction oga
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by AbelDjassi: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2018
Premium Times - the media house you don't mess with cheesy
Slayer of Nigeria's 'lying' class. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Vince77(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2018
Queenext:
If it takes PMB six months to shop for this certificate bandits ministers, how long will it take to shop for original certificate holders?

Two tenures
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by inspector44(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2018
Another lie lie Minister loading...........! Make I book space
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Fekkyranky: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2018
Most of President Buhari's ministers are not presenting genuine result! God will judge.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by ehinmowo: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I knew a creative dreamer like Kachikwu couldn't have graduated with Ist class from a Nigerian university !!!! Don't get me wrong I am not saying the man is not intelligent but the kind of intelligence he possesses is the creative and original thinker type and those kind of people can never finish with Ist class in Nigerias haphazard type of university education which is more suites for one dimensional thinkers and crammers who can cram and vomit exactly what the his Nigerian lecturer said .

This your view is haphazard in itself. If someone beat you in school to get first class, which by the way is not a joke, how are you sure he cannot beat you if two of you are engaged in business?

The problem with first class is that they are always looking for job. But if we allow two of you to slug it out in business arena, chances are that he will still beat you. Now argue with your keyboad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by inspector44(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2018
Another APC lie lie Minister loading...........! Make I book space
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by mart18: 9:12am On Oct 11, 2018
HAHA
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by CanineOfJackal: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Second class upper na genius too now undecided

To genuinely make second upper no be moi-moi nau undecided

I don't understand why he is ashamed of the result!

I want to believe that it is a fake account if not Ibeh Kachikwu fall hand no be small!

Though lie na lie but whatever the case maybe it is still better than forgery or not having at all!
Im still waiting for your reply on that mail, please do it asap because with the winning everything is in top gear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles / Shehu Sani, His Wife And Children (Family Picture) / Inauguration Of Gboyega Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.