Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times (38376 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu: Why My Jaguar Car Was Impounded In The US / Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Doyin2(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2018
Browndawn:
I don’t know how a president can claim to be incorruptible but keep failing every test...like 4 ministers are with fake certificates ...this is shameful

Very stupid comment.

You want to. diminish the exalted position of the president to certificate verification ?

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by wonder233: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2018
Watched the video...so puerile, quintessential Nigerian bragging with degrees acquired ...in other parts of the world, acquiring an education is your private business, it is never a basis for hubris. People's worth are measured by their service to humanity, not class of education degrees or material possessions amassed

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by HonabFaj(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2018
In his controversial August 30, 2017 memo to President Buhari, Mr Kachikwu had, among other allegations, accused Mr Baru of flouting due process in the award of the $2.89 billion (about N885 billion at N306.3 to one U.S dollar) AKK contract.

But our investigation revealed that the contract was neither awarded by Mr Baru nor was it ever approved by Mr Buhari before that December 13, when the minister presented it before FEC.

Same contract that was reported approved illegally wasn't truth again
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Racoon(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2018
thatigboman:
where's d alteration?
Claiming "first class" while his duly certified assessment is "second class upper".

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Focusmind: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2018
He will not be found guilty of anything. Whatever comments he makes on public forum will not be used against him.

If the documents presented to DSS before confirmation as minister agree with what Premium times claimed he had, nothing would happen to him even though he claimed to have first class in a public forum. It would be a different case if the results are conflicting.

Yes, he may have lied by words of mouth during those public forum which were not formal settings, it would certainly not be used against him as long as he presented his true result of second class to DSS.

Sometimes in a public forum, people tend to exaggerate and over-estimate themselves to win public accolade.

3 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by clefstone(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I knew a creative dreamer like Kachikwu couldn't have graduated with Ist class from a Nigerian university !!!! Don't get me wrong I am not saying the man is not intelligent but the kind of intelligence he possesses is the creative and original thinker type and those kind of people can never finish with Ist class in Nigerias haphazard type of university education which is more suited for one dimensional thinkers and crammers who can cram and vomit exactly what the his Nigerian lecturer said .
wise thoughts my friend, you know ur stuff

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Focusmind: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2018
seborrhic:
PT should investigate that sports minister Dalung.
Something tells me that man's credentials will have skeletons,either secondary certificate,degree or law school certificates.

Bro, you are not far from the truth. There are people that by mere looking at them based on the actions and countenance, you will know that they are not pure.

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by thatigboman: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2018
Racoon:
Claiming "first class" while his duly certified assessment is "second class upper".
claiming first class in COZA. Is everything about COZA not lies? Do u know d amount of lies and deceit and fraud going on in COZA? Abeg, ur argument doesnt hold water
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by thatigboman: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2018
Focusmind:
He will not be found guilty of anything. Whatever comments he makes on public forum will not be used against him.

If the documents presented to DSS before confirmation as minister agree with what Premium times claimed he had, nothing would happen to him even though he claimed to have first class in a public forum. It would be a different case if the results are conflicting.

Yes, he may have lied by words of mouth during those public forum which were not formal settings, it would certainly not be used against him as long as he presented his true result of second class to DSS.

Sometimes in a public forum, people tend to exaggerate and over-estimate themselves to win public accolade.

bless u. Not even any public forum but COZA, a church where everything they say and do are lies, deceit and fraud.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by MollyBank: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2018
deflover:
Well this is not a crime
He has a degree that's all that counts
Lying about ur grades doesn't stop his degree

You are sick! Go take your meds!
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by MollyBank: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2018
samuelonyewueny:
This is why Nigeria would never move forward (Just so you'd know this our certificate we glorify has little value within Nigeria & no value outside, a secondary school student overseas is more skillful than our graduates - it's no joke!! I've been privileged to teach some of them).....The man has the skill and experience yet some people are crucifying him....All the intellectuals who served this country ended up disgrace for one minor thing or the other (Soludo, Okonjo-Iwela, Adesua, etc)...Hmmm Nigeria would NEVER BE SAVED, if we continue this way...For Heaven Sake this guy was a Executive Vice-Chairman in ExxonMobil (That position is not a joke/political, he got there by merit - nobody has any reason to doubt his competence unless you're envious/corrupt)!!! FOR ALL I CARE NOW, NIGERIA CAN SUFFER BECAUSE WE ARE NOT EVEN READY TO HELP OURSELVES

So lying your way to the top is not an offense?

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by NotJustOkay: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Can you see how he was gagged ?

Gagged for lying?

You were saying those gibberish because he is igbo. creative thinker my foot. creative thinker that has not transformed to our refineries working. tell me his contribution to the oil industry.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by NotJustOkay: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2018
thatigboman:
claiming first class in COZA. Is everything about COZA not lies? Do u know d amount of lies and deceit and fraud going on in COZA? Abeg, ur argument doesnt hold water

he lost public trust the moment he started lying. I can't trust him not to inflate contract figures and forge financial documents. In a civilized society, he would need to resign. PM also pointed out his other lies but I know you are defending him because he is igbo. You would have wailed yourself to death if buhari did the same.

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by SarkinYarki: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2018
NotJustOkay:

Gagged for lying?

You were saying those gibberish because he is igbo. creative thinker my foot. creative thinker that has not transformed to our refineries working. tell me his contribution to the oil industry.

Jesus !!! How did this possibly turn to a tribal thing na ? Haba I don't even know where Kachikwu is from but i heard he was the publisher of a hints magazine in the 90s
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Aseile: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2018
Upon submission of his qualifications, he would have sworn an oath saying that the information he provided was accurate and true. He is a lawyer and should understand the implications of perjury (Misrepresentation under oath). The penalty for perjury in the Nigerian Constitution is 14 years imprisonment (Section 118 of the criminal code). In saner climes, he would be cooling his heels in jail same as Adebayo Shittu and Kemi Adeosun.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by RTSC: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2018
ehinmowo:

This your view is haphazard in itself. If someone beat you in school to get first class, which by the way is not a joke, how are you sure he cannot beat you if two of you are engaged in business?

The problem with first class is that they are always looking for job. But if we allow two of you to slug it out in business arena, chances are that he will still beat you. Now argue with your keyboad.
Don't mind them.

Hating on First Class minds as if it is our fault they failed in school.
That was how one lady was telling me that my first class does not prove anything.

Person wey pass you Don pass you.
If he enters business, he will still out perform you. It is a difference in the quality of the mind.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2018
Scandals everywhere
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by PFRB: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2018
princestars:
Something is telling me that NNPC/some people are trying boot out anyone that is not in agreement with their looting in NNPC because Kemi Adeosun challenged their revenue allocation to FAAC which was short of the expected.

Same people exposed Kemi Adeosun fake certificate to Premium times and made it look like premium times did research

Same way they are trying to booth out Ibe Kachikwu through Premium times again, they want to loot more in NNPC.

90% of media stories are fake, just 10% is truth

Thank you my man. Thank God we have people like you who have brain.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by PFRB: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2018
I have not seen where the man claimed to have 1st class in law at UNN.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by JuanDeDios: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2018
thatigboman:
same question im asking
This is about integrity. Mr Kachikwu lacks integrity and this reflects poorly on the government he serves. But then this is Nigeria - who cares?

3 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by CodeTemplar: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Can you see how he was gagged ?
Gagged by who? resignation is an option.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Prec1ous(m): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2018
RTSC:

Don't mind them.

Hating on First Class minds as if it is our fault they failed in school.
That was how one lady was telling me that my first class does not prove anything.

Person wey pass you Don pass you.
If he enters business, he will still out perform you. It is a difference in the quality of the mind.

Can you please dissect further on how a first class degree translates further to a one way ticket to a successful business empire with case study please?

Most first class I know thrive better in a contained environment like an office, they are not bold enough to stand solo because they are too one dimensional.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Rigel95(m): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2018
ehinmowo:

This your view is haphazard in itself. If someone beat you in school to get first class, which by the way is not a joke, how are you sure he cannot beat you if two of you are engaged in business?

The problem with first class is that they are always looking for job. But if we allow two of you to slug it out in business arena, chances are that he will still beat you. Now argue with your keyboad.
True words. People think it is easy to drive yourself towards goals, have singularity of purpose and discipline yourself to achieving first class?

Most times these things are the ingredients needed to succeed in the business world.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Typical chestbeater. (Homo chestbeaterus sapiens) All they do is brag brag brag from morning till night!

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Focusmind: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Aseile:
Upon submission of his qualifications, he would have sworn an oath saying that the information he provided was accurate and true. He is a lawyer and should understand the implications of perjury (Misrepresentation under oath). The penalty for perjury in the Nigerian Constitution is 14 years imprisonment (Section 118 of the criminal code). In saner climes, he would be cooling his heels in jail same as Adebayo Shittu and Kemi Adeosun.

When he spoke in COZA, it was a public forum and those statements were never made under oath. Just like other people, people tends to brag about themselves and even over-estimates their achievement.

It would be a perjury and could be prosecuted if what he deposed before DSS differs from his actual grade. If what he submitted to DSS is the original result of 2.1 and premium time is also presenting the same result of 2.1, what ever statements he made in a public forum is immaterial as they never made under oath.

The only thing is the stigma attached to his name for lying considering his profile

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by ismaog4u(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
whattttt... another mess from PMB cabinet
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by romme2u: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
AreaFada2:

That is not the point, skill or not. But in any decent society, lies about official certificates are not tolerated. Even if you're Albert Einstein. Nobody would mind if he got 2.2 so long he's honest about it.

If someone can raise his 2.1 to 1st class through lies, how can I be sure he won't inflate cost of govt contract from 750m Naira to 1 billion and pocket the 250m extra? shocked shocked shocked shocked

The government, cabinet and party members are highly dishonest and terrible liars....................

............How did we entrust the future of 200million people to a party of questionable characters
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by RTSC: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
Prec1ous:

Can you please dissect further on how a first class degree translates further to a one way ticket to a successful business empire with case study please?

Most first class I know thrive better in a contained environment like an office, they are not bold enough to stand solo because they are too one dimensional.
Wrong.

They don't need to stand solo, since most of the time , organisations already request them.

Less brilliant minds give their all to stand solo because that is their only alternative.
The corporate environment have already been saturated by the first class minds, so the less mentally endowed have to resort to the more arduous task of blazing their own personal trail.

If a first class mind is subject to the pressure to establish a business, due to a lack of corporate career prospect, he/she should excel.

But fortunately, there is usually no need for that kind of pressure.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by BestDude: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I knew a creative dreamer like Kachikwu couldn't have graduated with Ist class from a Nigerian university !!!! Don't get me wrong I am not saying the man is not intelligent but the kind of intelligence he possesses is the creative and original thinker type and those kind of people can never finish with Ist class in Nigerias haphazard type of university education which is more suited for one dimensional thinkers and crammers who can cram and vomit exactly what the his Nigerian lecturer said .
hmmmmm

I love the way you put it.
Respect bro. cool

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by drex2050: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
abumeinben:
I'm not surprised. Why are you surprised? Even their C-in-C, Prof. (Hon.), Most Venerable Buhari liked about his School Certificate.

APC got a new name: Association of Persons with self-acclaimed Certificates.

Kemi lied
Buhari lied
Kachiku has been caught
Osinbajo also joined embarassed

And of course, the one and only, most significant, most enlightened, most glorified, the grand commander of intergalactic lying: Lai is a black belt holder
not forgetting the ...whats that title again accorded to the bourdilion god of the west side frog eye king with his university of Toronto saga.. shit no memeber of APC has genuine cert

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by GBAREN: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
comos:

source: Premium Times ( The NewsPaper that burst Kemi Adeosun NYSC certificate Forgery scandal)

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/289618-fact-check-document-shows-kachikwu-lied-about-graduating-with-first-class-in-law.html

Do you if that time 2.1 na distinction of first class ? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by BigBrother9ja: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Says a delusional pained 2.2 graduate grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today / Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.