Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times (38371 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu: Why My Jaguar Car Was Impounded In The US / Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by samuelonyewueny(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2018
This is why Nigeria would never move forward (Just so you'd know this our certificate we glorify has little value within Nigeria & no value outside, a secondary school student overseas is more skillful than our graduates - it's no joke!! I've been privileged to teach some of them).....The man has the skill and experience yet some people are crucifying him....All the intellectuals who served this country ended up disgrace for one minor thing or the other (Soludo, Okonjo-Iwela, Adesua, etc)...Hmmm Nigeria would NEVER BE SAVED, if we continue this way...For Heaven Sake this guy was a Executive Vice-Chairman in ExxonMobil (That position is not a joke/political, he got there by merit - nobody has any reason to doubt his competence unless you're envious/corrupt)!!! FOR ALL I CARE NOW, NIGERIA CAN SUFFER BECAUSE WE ARE NOT EVEN READY TO HELP OURSELVES
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by omohayek: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2018
Why do I have a suspicion that this revelation won't draw any outrage from all of the people who were screaming for Kemi Adeosun's head on a platter?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by SarkinYarki: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2018
ehinmowo:

This your view is haphazard in itself. If someone beat you in school to get first class, which by the way is not a joke, how are you sure he cannot beat you if two of you are engaged in business?

The problem with first class is that they are always looking for job. But if we allow two of you to slug it out in business arena, chances are that he will still beat you. Now argue with your keyboad.

Even from your response I already know where your IQ is ... you didn't even catch my point at all... Where did I mention business in my comment? Tell me one original thought that has ever come out of your head ? None!!!!! None !!!! None!!! And it can never come out because you don't have it and can never have it.... See there are those that are intelligent and there are those that can mimic intelligence so well you might think they are ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by giles14(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2018
comos:

source: Premium Times ( The NewsPaper that burst Kemi Adeosun NYSC certificate Forgery scandal)

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/289618-fact-check-document-shows-kachikwu-lied-about-graduating-with-first-class-in-law.html
he was admitted with a 2.1upper credit in 1975 .premium times una own done set as e take set for sahara reporters
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by HomeOfMe(f): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2018
That's to say that most of the top CEOs of organisations,conglomerates,multinational oil companies,govt organisations,ministeries also have questionable and fake credentials,but the way they would scrutinize yours like you're a crimminal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Racoon(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2018
thatigboman:
how is this a certificate scandal?
Any alteration, claiming anything not reflected or besides a reflection of what that is duly certified is criminal.You got that? I'm also a graduate of UNN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by tinsel: 9:17am On Oct 11, 2018
The problem of Muhammed Buhari is Muhammed Buhari himself.
A man that does not learn from his past mistakes will keep having problems.
Buhari will have problem in this election if he does not change from some old habit.
We a witnessing an unprecedented inside sabotage in his government because of his waysof not allowing money to go round. Even his immediate family is not happy with him.
He is facing a free spender in this electionion who is ever ready to buy up everybody. The press will be bought. Opinion leaders will be bought, trade unions will be bought. Even members of his family and party will be bought. Uhari has to learn at least for this election.
Moreso, governors seem to be having a running battle with Adams and they keep having meetings upon meetings with B uhari and as a leader of the party no statement from him to give a clear direction to these selfish governors. He had failed to learn from his mistake with Saraki which to me is the genesis of the crisis in his government.
MUHAMMED B UHARI need to change for the sake of this election otherwise he will regret. It is going to be a bitter battle.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by seborrhic: 9:18am On Oct 11, 2018
PT should investigate that sports minister Dalung.
Something tells me that man's credentials will have skeletons,either secondary certificate,degree or law school certificates.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by adeniyidare: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2018
Buh this man said he used one year to do screening and integrity test, me i am not understanding oooo
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by AreaFada2: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2018
samuelonyewueny:
This is why Nigeria would never move forward (Just so you'd know this our certificate we glorify has little value within Nigeria & no value outside, a secondary school student overseas is more skillful than our graduates - it's no joke!! I've been privileged to teach some of them).....The man has the skill and experience yet some people are crucifying him....All the intellectuals who served this country ended up disgrace for one minor thing or the other (Soludo, Okonjo-Iwela, Adesua, etc)...Hmmm Nigeria would NEVER BE SAVED, if we continue this way...For Heaven Sake this guy was a Executive Vice-Chairman in ExxonMobil (That position is not a joke/political, he got there by merit - nobody has any reason to doubt his competence unless you're envious/corrupt)!!! FOR ALL I CARE NOW, NIGERIA CAN SUFFER BECAUSE WE ARE NOT EVEN READY TO HELP OURSELVES

That is not the point, skill or not. But in any decent society, lies about official certificates are not tolerated. Even if you're Albert Einstein. Nobody would mind if he got 2.2 so long he's honest about it.

If someone can raise his 2.1 to 1st class through lies, how can I be sure he won't inflate cost of govt contract from 750m Naira to 1 billion and pocket the 250m extra? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Also consider this: he lied about his basic degree that gave him access to everything else he later did. So the degree was his most important including going to Harvard. How many genuine 1st class and 2.1 did he use lies to deny opportunities?

If he can lie about a basic degree, who says he cannot grossly exaggerate all his subsequent so called "achievements and skills" to hoodwink employers and authorities?

As we have seen from Adeosun and Shittu, once you are connected and sponsored by a godfather, your credentials are barely given more than a cursory look during screening.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by front4line: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2018
ballmer:

When PREMIUM TIMES asked him why he sought approval for a contract he accused the NNPC of inappropriately awarding three months earlier, the minister said his action was meant to correct the irregularity in the initial award process carried out by Mr Baru.,

Igbos are too hateful abeg. How this people nurture chronic depressing irredeemable hate from birth is beyond my imagination.

revolt:
This isn't an issue . He's still a 2.1 class. That's not beans.
Is that a valid reason to lie on Baru

3 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Even from your response I already know where your IQ is ... you didn't even catch my point at all... Where did I mention business in my comment? Tell me one original thought that has ever come out of your head ? None!!!!! None !!!! None!!! And it can never come out because you don't have it and can never have it.... See there are those that who are intelligent and there are those that who can mimic intelligence so well you might think they are ..
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by revolt(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2018
This isn't an issue . He's still a 2.1 class. That's not beans.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by nams77: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I knew a creative dreamer like Kachikwu couldn't have graduated with Ist class from a Nigerian university !!!! Don't get me wrong I am not saying the man is not intelligent but the kind of intelligence he possesses is the creative and original thinker type and those kind of people can never finish with Ist class in Nigerias haphazard type of university education which is more suited for one dimensional thinkers and crammers who can cram and vomit exactly what the his Nigerian lecturer said .
You spoke my mind. Most lecturers expect you to give them word for word what they taught you. That is intellectual laziness and such inhibits creativity

What are this people lying about sef. Do they take us for dunce or what? The truth will always prevail. You went to Harvard, did msc and PhD, is that not enough achievement sad

4 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Prec1ous(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I knew a creative dreamer like Kachikwu couldn't have graduated with Ist class from a Nigerian university !!!! Don't get me wrong I am not saying the man is not intelligent but the kind of intelligence he possesses is the creative and original thinker type and those kind of people can never finish with Ist class in Nigerias haphazard type of university education which is more suited for one dimensional thinkers and crammers who can cram and vomit exactly what the his Nigerian lecturer said .

This is the first comment I agree to entirely on Nairaland. What are you? My lost brother?

I try to explain this to people everytime but they never understand this concept.

Seeing someone taking the word off my mouth exactly how I put it out means I was not crazy afterall.

Thanks a lot my man!

5 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by bluke(m): 9:25am On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

So all he has is textbook knowledge
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by thatigboman: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2018
Racoon:
Any alteration, claiming anything not reflected or besides a reflection of what that is duly certified is criminal.You got that? I'm also a graduate of UNN.
where's d alteration?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by buhariguy(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Buhari and Co are shameless
shameless for upper division.?

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are confusing the thunder that will strike them before 2019 election.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Ziggylady(f): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2018
What is the point of lying for goodness sakes?..,His credentials are loaded enough.

na wa.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Dominatrix4U(f): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2018
O and O equals to Obansajo and others. Oando oil

Check my profile
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by thatigboman: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Kachikwu should resign and tour the path of Adeosun.
why?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by thatigboman: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

What is the point of lying for goodness sakes?..,His credentials are loaded enough.

na wa.
is COZA not a church where all they do is to lie? Give me mic in COZA, i will tell them i have 1st class in medicine from university of washington.
Everything said and done in COZA shouldnt be taken serious.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Browndawn: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2018
I don’t know how a president can claim to be incorruptible but keep failing every test...like 4 ministers are with fake certificates ...this is shameful
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
imagine, kachikwu isn't a first class degree but a second class upper degree. why lieing in the first place.
He Didnt Lieing.He Lied.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Gboliwe: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2018
I am more concerned how he has been able to use those certificates that have different names.

I know someone, a very close person who had serious issues because one of his certs had Onyemaechi and the other Onyema. Even Igbos along the line claimed it was not the same thing.

Now here is Ibeneme and and Ibe
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Splashme: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
imagine, kachikwu isn't a first class degree but a second class upper degree. why lieing in the first place.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by CodeTemplar: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Creative thinker who can't run refineries or subdue a misbehaving NNPC under his watch.
Get out make man hear word abeg...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2018
thatigboman:
why?

He has lost that public trust and his integrity is now zero.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by chloride6: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2018
thatigboman:
how is this a certificate scandal?

How is this not a certificate scandal?

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by nams77: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2018
nams77:

You spoke my mind. Most lecturers expect you to give them word for word what they taught you. That is intellectual laziness and such inhibits creativity

What are this people lying about sef. Do they take us for dunce or what? The truth will always prevail. You went to Harvard, did msc and PhD, is that not enough achievement sad
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Naza25: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2018
Another one?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by SarkinYarki: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Creative thinker who can't run refineries or subdue a misbehaving NNPC under his watch.
Get out make man hear word abeg...

Can you see how he was gagged ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident / Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State / Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.