Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,856 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times (38388 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu: Why My Jaguar Car Was Impounded In The US / Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by SarkinYarki: 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Says a delusional pained 2.2 graduate grin grin grin grin

I finished with a 2.1 and guess what I have never submitted my certificate anywhere to do the great things I do and I have made so much out of it ... I am not a certificate slave but a gift to this world
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by deflover(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
MollyBank:

You are sick! Go take your meds!

U are not normal
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Youngzedd(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I knew a creative dreamer like Kachikwu couldn't have graduated with Ist class from a Nigerian university !!!! Don't get me wrong I am not saying the man is not intelligent but the kind of intelligence he possesses is the creative and original thinker type and those kind of people can never finish with Ist class in Nigerias haphazard type of university education which is more suited for one dimensional thinkers and crammers who can cram and vomit exactly what the his Nigerian lecturer said .

Correct guy.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by BigBrother9ja: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

I finished with a 2.1 and guess what I have never submitted my certificate anywhere to do the great things I do and I have made so much out of it ... I am not a certificate slave but a gift to this world
lol
keep fooling yourself behind that tecno phone grin

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by SarkinYarki: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

lol
keep fooling yourself behind that tecno phone grin

Bush man what's wrong in using tecno? Even though I have never owned a tecno I don't see why using it is amusing to you? Can you even afford some tecno models ?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by BigBrother9ja: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Bush man what's wrong in using tecno? Even though I have never owned a tecno I don't see why using it is amusing to you? Can you even afford some tecno models ?
young man, what you is a job.
All this nairaland noise-making wont get you anywhere
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by SarkinYarki: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

young man, what you is a job.
All this nairaland noise-making wont get you anywhere

Oga when I started gifting people brand new cars you never buy better phone so shut up ...you think everyone is slow like you .....i own my own advertising firm and we have worked for every major brand you knowbin Nigeria ..what business do you own Oga
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by BigBrother9ja: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nairalander9908:
Let's make the bookies pay yet again like we've always done..!
94 odds available today. (11/10/2018).
why dont you just take a loan from 1st bank and stake for yourself and entire family?
Why do you keep disturbing us with this scam fuckery??
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by BigBrother9ja: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Oga when I started gifting people brand new cars you never buy better phone so shut up ...you think everyone is slow like you .....i own my own advertising firm and we have worked for every major brand you knowbin Nigeria ..what business do you own Oga
lol
The greatest disease is self-deceit.
You can never get well.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by traihit: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I knew a creative dreamer like Kachikwu couldn't have graduated with Ist class from a Nigerian university !!!! Don't get me wrong I am not saying the man is not intelligent but the kind of intelligence he possesses is the creative and original thinker type and those kind of people can never finish with Ist class in Nigerias haphazard type of university education which is more suited for one dimensional thinkers and crammers who can cram and vomit exactly what the his Nigerian lecturer said .

I beg to disagree sir. The fact that they're creative thinkers does not mean they can't finish with a first class from a Nigerian university. At least we studied in Nigerian universities and we saw for ourselves what's happening there. The fact that the present university system is mostly favorable to the "la cram, la pour, la forget" crew does not mean those who think with originality don't make distinctions. Pay a visit to some engineering or computer science faculties in some Federal university and make empirical claim before you hold a position that an original or sound intuitive thinkers can't finish with first class in Nigeria . Some of us battled our lecturers because they wanted us to swallow whatever they give us in whole without taking time to filter and remove the unwanted part of it. Yet, intuitive and original thinkers know how to pass exams well in such schools and finish with the highest grade ever.
While many first class students are only first class on paper, there are many sound and intelligent ones who really have the stuff in their heads, graduates of our universities here.

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by BetaThings: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
abumeinben:
I'm not surprised. Why are you surprised? Even their C-in-C, Prof. (Hon.), Most Venerable Buhari liked about his School Certificate.

APC got a new name: Association of Persons with self-acclaimed Certificates.

Kemi lied
Buhari lied
Kachiku has been caught
Osinbajo also joined embarassed

And of course, the one and only, most significant, most enlightened, most glorified, the grand commander of intergalactic lying: Lai is a black belt holder

If they were in PDP, they would be going for higher responsibilities
Stellah Oduah the crook in in the senate right now, making laws - courtesy of PDP
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by einsteine(m): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
It seems the president deliberately appointed people with some sort of deficiency...so that he can easily blackmail them if they step out of line. Nice strategy.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Xisnin(m): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You are so wrong. No unfocused student can get a first class anywhere in the world.
It has nothing to do with Nigeria. If Gates, Jobs or Zuckerberg didn't drop out, they
would have been average at best.

The world is run by stable folks who show up and follow the rule, without them, you won't be able to go to work or buy
things at the market or even have a phone.
Of course, dreamers are needed but without executed, all dreams remains a fairytale.

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by abumeinben(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
BetaThings:

If they were in PDP, they would be going for higher responsibilities
Stellah Oduah the crook in in the senate right now, making laws - courtesy of PDP

I stand against clueless governance, not APC.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by greatman247(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Premium times should go and sit down jor. If Sawore (owner of PremiumTimes) was not seeking to become a president I will say yeah he has clear intention being the rationale for his action. But now, he wants to become a president his intentions are not genuine. So he should pack go one side. This is not forgery, premium times should go to hell.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by ODVanguard: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
omohayek:
Why do I have a suspicion that this revelation won't draw any outrage from all of the people who were screaming for Kemi Adeosun's head on a platter?

You go wait for that outrage wey you dey expect tire, bros. A 'chukwu' person is involved so ... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by kunyeo(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
PFRB:
What is the scandal here.

I wonder ooo.Most of us latch on to any news ,true or false to pull the other person down.So sad the kind of people we have become!Pure sadists!
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by Carlyscales: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
PFRB:
What is the scandal here.
U Sabi read so
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by PFRB: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Carlyscales:

U Sabi read so

Where is the scandal? You said the man lied about his grade in UNN but you never presented where he lied.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by ehinmowo: 3:10am On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Even from your response I already know where your IQ is ... you didn't even catch my point at all... Where did I mention business in my comment? Tell me one original thought that has ever come out of your head ? None!!!!! None !!!! None!!! And it can never come out because you don't have it and can never have it.... See there are those that are intelligent and there are those that can mimic intelligence so well you might think they are ..

Don't make me laugh guy. See the man that event elctric bulb. Mr original idea. If you hqve deep thoughts as you claim, yiu wouldn't be here poring poo from your mouth. I am not the genesis of your problem oo. Move ahead.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by samuelonyewueny(m): 12:16am On Oct 14, 2018
AreaFada2:

That is not the point, skill or not. But in any decent society, lies about official certificates are not tolerated. Even if you're Albert Einstein. Nobody would mind if he got 2.2 so long he's honest about it.

If someone can raise his 2.1 to 1st class through lies, how can I be sure he won't inflate cost of govt contract from 750m Naira to 1 billion and pocket the 250m extra? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Also consider this: he lied about his basic degree that gave him access to everything else he later did. So the degree was his most important including going to Harvard. How many genuine 1st class and 2.1 did he use lies to deny opportunities?

If he can lie about a basic degree, who says he cannot grossly exaggerate all his subsequent so called "achievements and skills" to hoodwink employers and authorities?

As we have seen from Adeosun and Shittu, once you are connected and sponsored by a godfather, your credentials are barely given more than a cursory look during screening.
...I think he clarified that (By an official statement) a few days ago... I think you should read it, then compare it with your write up and see if you made any sense at all.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times by samuelonyewueny(m): 12:25am On Oct 14, 2018
MollyBank:

So lying your way to the top is not an offense?
...Are you trying to say that you've never lied? hmm.. don't make me laugh... His achievements speak for themselves (If not for our useless & self centred politics in this country) I don't need any certificate to be convinced... He made an official statement, I think you should read and know if he lied or not.. don't be too quick in making judgements..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) / Naira Exchange Rates Today / Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.