Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! (6667 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by CanadianNaija: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
Seahawk:
Homosexual is generic

Gay is male

Lesbian is female

People use gay generically for both because somehow any group that contains male and female parties end up being referred to by the male pronoun/adjective

“Gay” is a noun that can be used to describe a lesbian or homosexual,( it’s mostly used to describe homosexuals now) but it doesn’t change the fact that a woman can describe herself as gay, since “lesbian, homosexual” are synonyms for the word gay.

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by CanadianNaija: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Seahawk:
Yet homosexual is the generic term
While heterosexual is the generic term for the other group
It’s that simple

It does not change the fact that a gay person can either be a man, or a woman.

1 Like

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by DeeMain(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Your early childhood sexual abuse experiences have distorted your sexual orientation and God knows what else. You have embodied the trauma. You need to heal from that for your own good.

Go see a good therapist . It's a good place to start. Alternatively, send me a pm, let's see how I can be of help.
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by martinm45: 12:07am On Oct 16, 2018
.You need to repent genuinely and give your life to Jesus then find scriptural references that condemn the act to convince your conscience that you doing the wrong thing and to use same as your weapon to fight satan when he comes to temp you to return the practise.Confess the act as sin against God ,your body ect.Then go into fervent prayer.You can add fasting to it.It will also do you good to text your sexmates and tell them you are cutting off from them from based on your new christian convictions.Counselling with your pastor will also help.He will pray for you and monitor your progress on the issue.Total victory over sexual immorality and pervesion is coming your.IJN.Amen
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2018
Fake thread
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by divinelove(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mahrhimah:
Hi I just joined Nairaland, although have been a ghost reader for a long while. Admist other thread I believe family thread have more mature people. However, I welcome alot of insults, abuse or bashing or what have you but after everything please help me.

It started since childhood, our maid (lady) introduce me to this stuff, then I was also repeated molestation by a respected family (man) of ours about age 4 or so. The man's way was very painful but the ladies way wasn't... They both exchanged me period by period through childhood and I grow up to become an helpless gay addict. I mean lesbian. Cos I am a lady I can't seem to help myself with same sex I always want to have sex with a girl. Especially the attractive ones. I want to get married and I want to be happy. I want to do the right thing but I can't seem to help myself... I tried having sex with guys but it was very painful so I stopped. I stick with ladies instead... How can i stop this madness my conscience is pricking me, I am In my mid twenties now, I should be in a serious relationship but I can't because of my attraction for girls.

You are free to abuse me. In short I have abused more than u can every abuse me... But at the end of the insult. Advice me, thank you

Meet a strong man of God for deliverance from the evil spirit of lesbianism
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Mahrhimah: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Alero3Arubi:
In this part of the world we do not understand that sharing problems is a big deal in relieving ourselves of the burden they pose to our mind. A lot of people go into emotional melt down every now and then. It's very important to share your issues.
And this is a WhatsApp group link invite for anyone who wants to be listened to no judgements at all. All topics whatsoever.
Yes finally a place where you can be heard.
https:///DnBwTKNAfgR18Hr06BMkdb

Plz resend link. This one is not working...
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
RomanticBob:
The fact that you realize how bad it is and want a change means you are already on your way to recovery.

I can be a helpful friend if you want.

Send a text to 08039734937
lol cheesy
Brother want to fvck grin

1 Like

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
nwanneni:
lol cheesy
Brother want to fvck grin

No mind am. E don see vulnerable toto

Mahrhimah:
Hi I just joined Nairaland, although have been a ghost reader for a long while. Admist other thread I believe family thread have more mature people. However, I welcome alot of insults, abuse or bashing or what have you but after everything please help me.

It started since childhood, our maid (lady) introduce me to this stuff, then I was also repeated molestation by a respected family (man) of ours about age 4 or so. The man's way was very painful but the ladies way wasn't... They both exchanged me period by period through childhood and I grow up to become an helpless gay addict. I mean lesbian. Cos I am a lady I can't seem to help myself with same sex I always want to have sex with a girl. Especially the attractive ones. I want to get married and I want to be happy. I want to do the right thing but I can't seem to help myself... I tried having sex with guys but it was very painful so I stopped. I stick with ladies instead... How can i stop this madness my conscience is pricking me, I am In my mid twenties now, I should be in a serious relationship but I can't because of my attraction for girls.

You are free to abuse me. In short I have abused more than u can every abuse me... But at the end of the insult. Advice me, thank you

You weren't born a homosexual, so you will get back to default settings soon enough if (AND I MEAN "IF"wink you are really fed up with homosexual relationships.

Simply stop doing it. Yes, don't do it. With time your natural orientation will return.

Now if you still ENJOY lesbian sex I'm afraid you will find it hard to break. In that case I will advice you to get yourself a fellow lesbian that loves you, and understands your challenges.

You are not a criminal, or an evil person. Just avoid trying to do homosexual stuff with straight people because things will get really messy from there.
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Mahrhimah: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hhmmmmmmmmmmm......
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mahrhimah:

where do u live? Do u mind being introduced to an experienced counsellor who could help u overcome it? If yes, reply to this, I'll drop u a number to chat up for help
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Mahrhimah: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
imamtobi:
where do u live? Do u mind being introduced to an experienced counsellor who could help u overcome it? If yes, reply to this, I'll drop u a number to chat up for help

I live in Nigeria, Lagos
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mahrhimah:

I live in Nigeria, Lagos
do u mind that I introduce u to a counsellor/ therapist who can help u? If ys, contact +23407032862012 on WhatsApp
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Mahrhimah: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
imamtobi:
do u mind that I introduce u to a counsellor/ therapist who can help u? If ys, contact +23407032862012 on WhatsApp

Thnx... Will do that
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Mahrhimah: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
DeeMain:
Your early childhood sexual abuse experiences have distorted your sexual orientation and God knows what else. You have embodied the trauma. You need to heal from that for your own good.

Go see a good therapist . It's a good place to start. Alternatively, send me a pm, let's see how I can be of help.

This mail. Is inactive. Please how can I get your numner
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by DeeMain(m): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mahrhimah:

This mail. Is inactive. Please how can I get your numner

Let me know when you get this.
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Mahrhimah: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
DeeMain:

Let me know when you get this.

Seen. You can take it down now
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2018
Mahrhimah:

Thnx... Will do that
have u done so yet?
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Mahrhimah: 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
imamtobi:
have u done so yet?

Not yet. Been very busy. But I will soon. Thank you
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Oeis: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
If are tired of your present circumstances, God of Elijah is here to help, just run to this trend on Nairaland and get connected with God servant victor who God is using mightily to bring deliverance to his people .https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-god-elijah-servant/17

Your solution is here
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Mahrhimah: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
Seasons greetings
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by momokiddies: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mahrhimah:

it isn't your fault that you turned out this way, and no you don't deserve to be abused. at early childhood where you were supposed to be expose to experiences that are positive and gearing towards growth- this experiences and growth being propelled by the significant adults in your life such as your parents and your maid and maybe the other male family who molested you- instead you were exposed to abused by these people and neglect by your parents. now you are a dysfunctional adult who is fighting her way out from an experience which has registered in her brain neurons. the pleasure from the maid has built a perception to you that sex with female is sweeter and the opposite is painful. my dear you need lots of counseling and reorientation. you might want to speak to a professional who won't judge you. I am an early childhood educator and I help traumatic children heal even adult who are traumatized from childhood experiences. if you will want to talk to me, please do quote me and say so, if not talk to someone else. yes you need God but God will talk to you through people. I wish you the best in whatever decision you settled for.
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Mahrhimah: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2018
momokiddies:

it isn't your fault that you turned out this way, and no you don't deserve to be abused. at early childhood where you were supposed to be expose to experiences that are positive and gearing towards growth- this experiences and growth being propelled by the significant adults in your life such as your parents and your maid and maybe the other male family who molested you- instead you were exposed to abused by these people and neglect by your parents. now you are a dysfunctional adult who is fighting her way out from an experience which has registered in her brain neurons. the pleasure from the maid has built a perception to you that sex with female is sweeter and the opposite is painful. my dear you need lots of counseling and reorientation. you might want to speak to a professional who won't judge you. I am an early childhood educator and I help traumatic children heal even adult who are traumatized from childhood experiences. if you will want to talk to me, please do quote me and say so, if not talk to someone else. yes you need God but God will talk to you through people. I wish you the best in whatever decision you settled for.

Thnx ma'am....
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Mahrhimah: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2018
I saw this post on another blog with some ladies pictures on it.... Dailyadvert to be precise!. That doesn't seem safe!
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Heartbender: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
You are "Audray". I went through "your" posts. Can you trust me? See my signature for my number. Thanks
Mahrhimah:

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Mahrhimah: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Heartbender:
You are "Audray". I went through "your" posts. Can you trust me? See my signature for my number. Thanks

First. I am not Audray, she is one lady I admire tho. Second trust you on what??
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Zither(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mahrhimah:

Why? You were helplessly dragged into it as a child so why punish yourself? In life not every problem is straightforward just like their solution. I observed that barring what happened to you in your childhood you would never contemplate such life. I can only tell you not to quit the battle. We all have our battles but conquerors never quit because Christ is their Captain.
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Heartbender: 1:14am On Dec 20, 2018
I'd rather we PC but if you are uncomfortable with it, i'm fine
Mahrhimah:

First. I am not Audray, she is one lady I admire tho. Second trust you on what??
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mahrhimah:

Hi pm me let's talj
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by Moonlight066: 1:03am On Dec 23, 2019
Mahrhimah:
Seasons greetings
Hmm all the funy comments, I laugh, the ones that use God to speak, how funny. So close minded people, who are alway busy to judge, but yet call God name���
Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by ashatoda: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
Heartbender:
You are already on the right path of self realisation. The only advice I can give is now that you have found you need help have you considered Jesus Christ? Pray, meditate and take your mind off sex. No one is born gay...society only influences you. Like you, you are a victim. Now be the victor
this is the best advice you can find anywhere. it will bring permanent and stress free solution

1 Like

Re: Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! by 21void: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
madam if it's women that make you happy, then stick with women. Who the f-ck cares? Your happiness should be what matters to you. Don't enter a loveless relationship with a man, you don't like because of what people think.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Still Excited About Marriage? / Pls Help Am I Decieved / Why Does My Sister's Husband's Privates Smell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.