Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting (68932 Views)

'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS / Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers / "It Was By Chance" APC Makes Clarification On Tinubu And Atiku's Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Walking(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
However, no one has deemed it fit to know the reason for his action or change of thought.. I mean bishop oyedepo..
So let's be patient for his response..
I'm still voting for durotoye sha
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Mrsimplexvi: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
tithe node enter well ni..... h buhari should just go... things are really hard down here...
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by blackpanda: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
Real men of God knows when God is in support of a candidate, so they were in tune with God they serve.

But is oyedepo part of the real men of God He supported Jonathan and unleashed the gates of hell on buhari, yet God still gave buharivthe throne

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
waste muslims ar so pained in d bone marrow

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Smile4daddy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Luciferdevil:
Those are tweets from slaves from the WASTESIDE. We know they can't think on their own without the help of Buhari and Tifnubu.
Just the way you cannot survive on your won without the share of the looting money from your dubious party.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by backnbeta(f): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
I blame him not. If we don't get the desired, we'll make use of the available. The important thing is to change the change

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by joeyswift(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
He came with beautiful promises to make Nigeria a beautiful paradise, but low and behold, he brought anguish, suffering,division,animosity and ethnic cleansing. Now a bright star from the northeast is shining to send him back to oblivion. I no call anybody name
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by DavidEsq(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
Real men of God knows when God is in support of a candidate, so they were in tune with God they serve.
God has no business in the government of man. 1 John 5:19 (th devil rules this world), Daniel 2:44 (God will destroy the government of man).
Will God support wat he wld destroy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by oladele00(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Prophet of doom that collected billions from Jonathan and rubbed pepper on his face.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by translux(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm so ashamed of this bastard called Oyedepo for frolicking with same Fulanis he was hypocritically condemning on his fraudulent alter. May thunder strike Oyedepo and his fraudulent colleagues claiming to be men of God. Useless idiots. You will never find Muric or Miyetti Allah leaders moving around with politicians yet they fight for Muslims. Fools like Oyedepo is the reason why we sane Christians are ashamed to associate with Christianity sad

Are you sure you are born again?

Something is wrong somewhere.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by ejcharles: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bros, shey na fight ni Relax and ask the man wetin him dey do with fulani before you spit out such venom, remember he is an ordained man of God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by donnie(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Someone said he is wearing Fulani attire. He obviously doesn't know the bishop has been a wearing this Spartans recently
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by ejcharles: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm so ashamed of this bastard called Oyedepo for frolicking with same Fulanis he was hypocritically condemning on his fraudulent alter. May thunder strike Oyedepo and his fraudulent colleagues claiming to be men of God. Useless idiots. You will never find Muric or Miyetti Allah leaders moving around with politicians yet they fight for Muslims. Fools like Oyedepo is the reason why we sane Christians are ashamed to associate with Christianity sad

Bros, why
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Amacaco: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oyedepo and other religious leaders went to make peace between Obasanjo and Atiku in line with the scripture. After all the Bible says blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called the children of God. He is a child of God indeed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Pentools(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
President Atiku from 2019....
#Atikulate!!!

That uche Lucas guy no get a dime of chills...
Dude is asking if the slowpoke fellow wants to leave his sense for his kids as inheritance....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Optimistk87: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
Infact we know you are really born again......
I advice you go back to ur pastors so they should tell you what being born again mean.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Glink2018(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
#Istandwithbishopdavidoyedepo

Everyone of you running your mouth against man of God will smell.

Infact , u r already smelling.

And you will keep smelling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by efrebor177: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Yahoo Pastors , they are the ones behind CAN and MURIC squabble , it's all a ploy to share money
shraap! Shraap!! Painment!
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by HomeOfMe(f): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
see more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/what-nigerians-are-saying-about-bishop-oyedepo-after-visit-to-obasanjo.html
So it is wrong for him to have gone to broker peace between the two men?...
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by AngelicBeing: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2018

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by efrebor177: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
blackpanda:

But is oyedepo part of the real men of God He supported Jonathan and unleashed the gates of hell on buhari, yet God still gave buharivthe throne
To teach you proper lesson for supporting mediocrity, God is wiser.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by IrepChrist: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:

Don't speak of a man of God like this no matter what....

We are taking God's mercy for granted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by hisgrace090: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
blackpanda:

The Almighty God through Samuel appointted soul as king who latter fails, and the Almighty God have to use the same Samuel to ordain David as king.

The same thing is repeating itself now in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Glink2018(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
Optimistk87:

Infact we know you are really born again......
I advice you go back to ur pastors so they should tell you what being born again mean.

Don't mind him . he's just camouflaging . He's one of the generation of vipers Jesus and John the Baptist was talking about in Matt 3:17 and Matt 21:34

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by rhythyson: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Racoon:
Oyedepo, Paul Eneche, Isa El-buba,Sheik Gumi are among the notable clerics that have vehemently spoken out against the satanic atrocities of the present government so it's natural they're playing their parts to salvage this country.

didirin
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Robbin7(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Who are you?
franozx:
very soon, all those people that commented will be atikulated. if papa oyedepo could be atikulated, who are my?
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by ehissi(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
BMC on payroll earning their wages like never before...... undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by kingthreat(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Useless comments from the useless slaves and zombies of Nigeria....

They are not happy that Atiku pledged to stop the wanton killings of innocent Christians in the country...
Why won't Oyedepo show support to such person ..

They want the killings to continue while we debate cow colonization and ranching...

I told people that zombies lives to suck blood.. Anything that provides bloodbath is welcomed by them.. That's the only reason they support Buhari...

Useless things

Atiku is fulani you cockcravrer. Igbos will never be president of this country
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by hisgrace090: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
DavidEsq:

God has no business in the government of man. 1 John 5:19 (th devil rules this world), Daniel 2:44 (God will destroy the government of man).
Will God support wat he wld destroy?

Nop!

God uses Samuel to ordain king Saul and also uses him to ordain David after souls faliour.

God uses His servants to ordain leaders!
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Engrghidazuka: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
am very sure you are not a Christian.
You hypocrite! Your prayers go back to you in hundred forth. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.