Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,301 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting (68934 Views)

'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS / Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers / "It Was By Chance" APC Makes Clarification On Tinubu And Atiku's Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by ChroniclesNg(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Bishop Davide Oyedepo is trending on twitter and the reason is obvious. Nigerians have taken to social media to react over the presence of David Oyedepo, founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide, better known as Winners’ Chapel, at the residence of former president, Olusegun Obasanjo, earlier today. 

The political atmosphere was at its peak at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL) in Abeokuta, Ogun state, on Thursday as the ex-President who played host to former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar, also received religious leaders, top politicians and civil rights activists.

Among the religious leaders were Ahmad Gumi, a Kaduna-based Islamic cleric; Mathew Kukah, Catholic bishop of Sokoto diocese; David Oyedepo.

Nigerians took to twitter to express their opinions over the Christian  cleric's presence during the political visit which is connected to the forthcoming election in 2019. 

Meanwhile, Obasanjo says he has forgiven his former vice-president, Atiku Abubakar, wholeheartedly, describing him as “president-to-

See what Oyadepo Planned on doing below

www.chronicles.com.ng l
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Slymonster(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm so ashamed of this bastard called Oyedepo for frolicking with same Fulanis he was hypocritically condemning on his fraudulent alter. May thunder strike Oyedepo and his fraudulent colleagues claiming to be men of God. Useless idiots. You will never find Muric or Miyetti Allah leaders moving around with politicians yet they fight for Muslims. Fools like Oyedepo is the reason why we sane Christians are ashamed to associate with Christianity sad

You will just die for nothing.He owes you no explanation of what he went there to do .He was called for the reconciliation process since he stays in ota. Dont give your life a useless end because you want to stand tough. I have seen many like you that talks with no sense and go down foolishly.What does atiku even have to do with fulani killing.Is he the president? Reason nigerians are all program by old politicians is because most of our youth dont have a critical thinking.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by dvee2: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Racoon:
Oyedepo, Paul Eneche, Isa El-buba,Sheik Gumi are among the notable clerics that have vehemently spoken out against the satanic atrocities of the present government so it's natural they're playing their parts to salvage this country.

They only want to salvage their pockets not the country.
Who doesn't know about the billions given to Oyedepo by GEJ?
Who doesn't know about the hundreds of millions given to El Buba by Jonah Jang?
These corrupt so called men of God are the problem of this country. Shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by breakeven: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Yahoo Pastors , they are the ones behind CAN and MURIC squabble , it's all a ploy to share money
Your brain is dead. Oyedepo always work for the interest of nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by babamadiba(m): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm so ashamed of this bastard called Oyedepo for frolicking with same Fulanis he was hypocritically condemning on his fraudulent alter. May thunder strike Oyedepo and his fraudulent colleagues claiming to be men of God. Useless idiots. You will never find Muric or Miyetti Allah leaders moving around with politicians yet they fight for Muslims. Fools like Oyedepo is the reason why we sane Christians are ashamed to associate with Christianity sad
he should have at least backed a Christian candidate, then we'll believe all he has been saying about fulani Muslims killing christains.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
BonkoINC:
The greatest unforgivable sin....

Blasphemy.

Be guided.
so you are scared of all this greedy Nigerian pastors that have left the work of God

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Slymonster:

You will just die for nothing.He owes you no explanation of what he went there to do .He was called for the reconciliation process since he stays in ota. Dont give your life a useless end because you want to stand tough. I have seen many like you that talks with no sense and go down foolishly.What does atiku even have to do with fulani killing.Is he the president? Reason nigerians are all program by old politicians is because most of our youth dont have a critical thinking.

All you empty headed followers got is threat of death. Who is afraid of death when everyone is meant to die one day? You will die, the fraud called oyedepo will die. We should rather keep quiet like fools because we don't want to die. Gullibility is imbibed in many of you church goers. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by taretoofine(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
bros you are not a christian, 100% sure, stop the disguise jareh.. no be children dey here..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Ategberoson(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
if atiku like let him meet the pope. buhari still have a convincing story than him as we are yet to know what's he upto for Nigerians

all this visitations had nothing to do with Nigerians welfare. so till then buhari till 2023 till he come out to give us a convincing story and his stand on restructuring he had been clamouring

Buhari fall hand seriously, someone like Atiku don't even ought to have the gut to be seeking for election

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by truthstands01: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
I don't know Bishop Oyedepo but I advice you not to talk about a man of God in that manner. You dare not insult a man of God no matter who you are. Your insults on him is too massive and its quite unfortunate. God is his own interpreter and judge. Don't try this again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by boxypane(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
I am a living faith member with a mindful and reasonable faith. Whatever it is, I believe the so called men of God can see true the history lane of destruction led by these two... Rather I should then believe that 'by there fruit, you shall know them'?
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Racoon(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
rhythyson:
didirin
Stop the insults.We differs that is why our opinions about issue can never be the same.God bless you man.
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
babamadiba:
he should have at least backed a Christian candidate, then we'll believe all he has been saying about fulani Muslims killing christains.

Don't mind the useless man. There are several young Christian aspirants in other parties yet he chose to align with a fulani Muslim he has been condemning. Thesr useless pastors are partisan and only after their selfish interest. Oyedepo is supporting the oppressors of poor Nigerians and some dumb followers of his are threatening death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by zombieTRACKER: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
kingthreat:

Atiku is fulani you cockcravrer. Igbos will never be president of this country

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by bencr7: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
born again calling somebody fool, I can see u and wat do mean( we sane Christians are ashamed to associate with Christianity) ur mumu has no solution...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by boxypane(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
truthstands01:

I don't know Bishop Oyedepo but I advice you not to talk about a man of God in that manner. You dare not insult a man of God no matter who you are. Your insults on him is too massive and its quite unfortunate. God is his own interpreter and judge. Don't try this again.
Brotherly, is this not truly shameful of men of God? So called? What is he trying to surround himself with? Or the church thinks we don't know the secrets of Atiku and Obj?
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Glink2018(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:

You called yourself a Christian and this is coming from your brain and mind towards a man of God?
In fact I don't think you are a Christian . I doubt your stance in Christ.

I'm sure you are one of the truant on this platform camouflaging to be a Christian.

By their fruits , we shall know them. Your path is critical clear through what you have typed. But you may wish to amend your ways.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by madridsta007(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
afroniger:
The comment below is savage. If truly Oyedepo made such remark then he is a hypocrite.

He never said that.
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Niyinficient(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nawa o....Just because Oyedepo was in the picture he has endorsed Atiku, did they see him snap the 'endorsement' picture with Sheike Gumi and Kukah?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Slymonster(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:

All you empty headed followers got is threat of death. Who is afraid of death when everyone is meant to die one day? You will die, the fraud called oyedepo will die. We should rather keep quiet like fools because we don't want to die. Gullibilityis imbibed in many of you church goers. Smh

What if i tell you,tonight might he your last day on this earth.You may laugh but i will advise you to ask God for forgiveness so atleast your soul can rest at the right place.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by candygist: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Racoon:
Oyedepo, Paul Eneche, Isa El-buba,Sheik Gumi are among the notable clerics that have vehemently spoken out against the satanic atrocities of the present government so it's natural they're playing their parts to salvage this country.

All this people except obasannor where against Bulhari in 2015 baba still win . The support of tinubu alone is enough
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
truthstands01:

May thunder fire oyedepo and his cronies repeatedly. Which useless man of God will align with the so called oppressors of Christianity he claims to represent? They are all partisan bastards covered in religious veil. May God punish him. Mind you everyone is a man/woman of God cos he created us all. No one is exclusive to God
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by madridsta007(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:

Dear Nairalanders,

A born again Christian is someone who does NOT use such uncouth and dirty language like, “useless idiots”

This BMC bot is certainly NOT a born again Christian.
Please take not.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Slymonster:

What if i tell you,tonight might he your last day on this earth.You may laugh but i will advise you to ask God for forgiveness so atleast your soul can rest at the right place.

Guy I'm not one of those idiots covered by the specks of religion. Anytime death comes so be it. I won't be afraid because of the threat of a natural thing called death. Life and death is natural and we are meant to pass through both phase. You and your fraudulent Oyedepo should not die again. Live forever like your ancestors. Iranmu grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by VULCAN(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Says the BMC who happens to be a Yoruba Muslim in the real world. Lol.
GoTV:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Princewell2012(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
...Do you know you are bringing a very big courses to yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by AinjelSammy: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
Born again? maybe against!
Ooops, now i understand ur kind of born again with all dos abusive words. ##BornAgainIndeed!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
A born again would not use the word bastard on someone old enough to be your father.. my brother your faith is questionable. Go and amend your ways.. shalom

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by SternProphet: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oyedepo finally rubbished himself over nothing. Atiku is not going to win but what do you tell GOD?
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by kingthreat(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=zombieTRACKER post=71993788][/quote]

I am not of Buhari. I'm not his supporter but fools like you will lick on Atilku's balls anyday anytime
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by blackpanda: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
hisgrace090:

The Almighty God through Samuel appointted soul as king who latter fails, and the Almighty God have to use the same Samuel to ordain David as king.

The same thing is repeating itself now in Nigeria.

Wrong. Your so-called Samuel (oyedepo) didn't not annoint buhari in the first place. Instead he heaped cursed on the man chosen by God to rule nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by royal200: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
Most of you saying negative things about those men of God you see there, it's a pity you can't think deep. Let me tell you what really happened

Atiku beg those clerics to follow him plead with Obj, as Obj is known as man of God(so atiku need some renowned clerics to plead on his behalf and settle the issue he had with him) This is part of the work of clerics.. Stop castigating them if you can't think deep

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.