Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting (68922 Views)

'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS / Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers / "It Was By Chance" APC Makes Clarification On Tinubu And Atiku's Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Luciferdevil(m): 5:57am On Oct 12, 2018
Sannisege:
Seeing your post and the enormous number of ‘likes’ shows that nairaland is populated by hopeless and disgruntled Igbos. We defeated you in 2015 and we will do it again in 2019. SAI Buhari all the way
Seeing your post, shows how zombified you are. I don't think you can be redeemed. Pls run along cos it's not our fault that 90% of Afonjas DNT hav phones.
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Luciferdevil(m): 5:59am On Oct 12, 2018
omoelerin1:
Please, which tribe is obasanjo? Which tribe is oyedepo?
How many leaders in igboland has atiku visited? Buhari came to power through the help of Yoruba. If atiku will get the power, it's going to be decided by same Yoruba.
Yoruba are greater than you.
Yea that's true bro. Because Afonjas give birth like rats without any knowledge of planning a family
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:01am On Oct 12, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm so ashamed of this bastard called Oyedepo for frolicking with same Fulanis he was hypocritically condemning on his fraudulent alter. May thunder strike Oyedepo and his fraudulent colleagues claiming to be men of God. Useless idiots. You will never find Muric or Miyetti Allah leaders moving around with politicians yet they fight for Muslims. Fools like Oyedepo is the reason why we sane Christians are ashamed to associate with Christianity sad
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Luciferdevil(m): 6:01am On Oct 12, 2018
WorldRichest:

The slaves that used over three million of your brethren for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.
You of all people should know that Afonjas gat only mouth. You guys can't defeat us both in fight nd wat without the help of the North. We will crush you guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:04am On Oct 12, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm so ashamed of this bastard called Oyedepo for frolicking with same Fulanis he was hypocritically condemning on his fraudulent alter. May thunder strike Oyedepo and his fraudulent colleagues claiming to be men of God. Useless idiots. You will never find Muric or Miyetti Allah leaders moving around with politicians yet they fight for Muslims. Fools like Oyedepo is the reason why we sane Christians are ashed to associate with Christianity sad
Fools like you die miserably bc of ignorance and illiteracy. Retrace your steps young man before you it is too late
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by riczy(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Yesssssssssoh!!!
Welcome to ATIKUNATION!

Only by ATIKULATION!!!!!! grin
dis was d same crap said of Buhari 2015,leh me com n be going
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by desiredhome: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2018
Is there any difference between the Nigerian Politicians and the Nigerian Pentecostals Pastors (Pastorprenour)? While the Politicians are looting the treasury and creating heaven on earth for themselves, the Pastorprenours are threatening/manipulating their gullible members to pay tithes, sow seed, sacrifice etc, at the end use the money to create empire for themselves while their gullible members wallow in poverty, they sold false Hope (Illusion) to them.
The reason Nigeria is the poorest nation despite her huge resources.
The gullible Nigerians with their black man (slavery) mentality will be supporting theses criminals yet they are the one suffering. Suffering and smiling mentality
What do you expect in the country where over 70% are poor, indeed poverty is a disease
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Horlaslim(m): 7:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Religion is nothing but biggest scam in this country.. What has oyedepo got to do with politics
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by fm4real2k6(m): 8:24am On Oct 12, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm so ashamed of this bastard called Oyedepo for frolicking with same Fulanis he was hypocritically condemning on his fraudulent alter. May thunder strike Oyedepo and his fraudulent colleagues claiming to be men of God. Useless idiots. You will never find Muric or Miyetti Allah leaders moving around with politicians yet they fight for Muslims. Fools like Oyedepo is the reason why we sane Christians are ashamed to associate with Christianity sad

Shut your mouth!..

You aint a "born again" Christian. You are a LIAR!..
You cant be born again with the Spirit of God in you and you type this profane words.
Ephesians 4:29
Matthew 12:36-37

Calling someone "bastard" is way to off for you. Even if your Father is a bastard, will you come out to call him that?

These youth of nowadays, you need to reason maturely for once please.
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by naijapage(f): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2018
In This Country , Only the God of Alph Lukau Will Help us

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Pentools(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2018
valentinos22:

i think say na only me see am oh...that guy bad ....asking someone if he intend leaving his sense for his children as inheritance?
mr GoTV also needs similar therapeutic questions ASAP.

That one no get brain, na lobotomy him need.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by gymer(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2018
GoTV:

You need to "Born Again" again!
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2018
Pentools:

That one no get brain, no lobotomy him need.

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / 2002 Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast: 15 Years After (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.