Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting (68933 Views)

'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS / Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers / "It Was By Chance" APC Makes Clarification On Tinubu And Atiku's Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Bleiz(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
Real men of God knows when God is in support of a candidate, so they were in tune with God they serve.

As the same David Oyedepo supported Goodluck Jonathan and he lost
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
crooked pastor.
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Mankosi: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Monjerk:
I believe Atiku contacted those men of God to help him beg Obasanjo, so I see nothing wrong with Oyedepo going there. I don't know why people are bittered.
That's exactly what happened.
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Btruth: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
God help us with our leaders. Both politically & religiously.
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by ladyprosper: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
I love my Papa like That
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by michoim(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
Forget about these men...is onlyGod and God alone that remains ever true and unchangeable ...God bless PMB till 2023
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Rebuke: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm so ashamed of this bastard called Oyedepo for frolicking with same Fulanis he was hypocritically condemning on his fraudulent alter. May thunder strike Oyedepo and his fraudulent colleagues claiming to be men of God. Useless idiots. You will never find Muric or Miyetti Allah leaders moving around with politicians yet they fight for Muslims. Fools like Oyedepo is the reason why we sane Christians are ashamed to associate with Christianity sad

Who the hell is dis slowpoke alwyys hiding under Christianity to spew rubbish? Yhur filthy fingers wl soon fall off by then u will stop typing rubbish.

I feel yhur pain bt Bishop Oyedepo isn't the reason yhu'r born into a bastard family....Sorry, yhu bin a bastard from a bastard filled family doesn't make everyone else a bastard like yhu.
Slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by hisgrace090: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bleiz:

As the same David Oyedepo supported Goodluck Jonathan and he lost

Samuel in the bible ordained Saul and he lost, ordained David and he succeeded.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by oruma19: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Monjerk:
I believe Atiku contacted those men of God to help him beg Obasanjo, so I see nothing wrong with Oyedepo going there. I don't know why people are bittered.
u are the only reasonable person here. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by omoranmilowo: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
To err is human to forgive is divine. Obasanjo has acted as a good believer.
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Eserise1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Point if correction, Oyedipo never said he will open the gate of hell on Buhari, but he said he will open the gate of hell on the enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by hisgrace090: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
blackpanda:

Wrong. Your so-called Samuel (oyedepo) didn't not annoint buhari in the first place. Instead he heaped cursed on the man chosen by God to rule nigeria

Your group is arguing that he supported Goodluck Jonathan and he fails, and I add, that the same Samuel is about to anoint atiku as David to survive just as Saul failed.
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by jimenyo: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm so ashamed of this bastard called Oyedepo for frolicking with same Fulanis he was hypocritically condemning on his fraudulent alter. May thunder strike Oyedepo and his fraudulent colleagues claiming to be men of God. Useless idiots. You will never find Muric or Miyetti Allah leaders moving around with politicians yet they fight for Muslims. Fools like Oyedepo is the reason why we sane Christians are ashamed to associate with Christianity sad
Born again?Come on!
May be you were;not now!
The scriptures can not be broken....'by their fruits,you shall know them....'
****"out of the multitude in the heart,the mouth speaketh'.....Pls, do not call the name of the Lord in vain!Repent!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by magzey: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
THIS REALLY SHOWS THAT THESE RELIGIOUS LEADERS FEEDS ON DOLLARS FROM THE PRESIDENCY AND UNFORTUNATELY BUHARI CLOSED THAT DOOR , NO WONDER THEY HATES BABA BUHARI .Is now we are coming to our senses CHAI!!

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by OmoEpe(m): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:

You are definitely not a Christian talkless of being born again for

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by misano(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:

Are U born again? God forbid. *spits on GoTV head*

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by hajide(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
The outcome of 2019 election will determine the most insignificant region in this polity...but at the end, they still remain slaves to the north they despise so much
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Charly68: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari's Govt is trying but very passive and docile in action and this is why we need a change ..change the changer is now the new slogans.
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by DavidEsq(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
hisgrace090:

Nop!

God uses Samuel to ordain king Saul and also uses him to ordain David after souls faliour.

God uses His servants to ordain leaders!
So u disagree with those scriptures right?
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by martoruky: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
Born again, your entire generation till Jesus comes can not achieve what he has achieved. So because he is a pastor he can not meet with Politicians,you and the present Govt I don't know who divorced their senses

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by IamAtikulate: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
Afonjii mooslem

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by DavidEsq(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
misano:

Are U born again? God forbid. *spits on GoTV head*
Ma hep u do am well

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by phenylalanine(m): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
I do not know the reason for Oyedepo to be in their mist, but I feel it is for reconciliation, how will you feel if somebody come to met you to help settle a dispute BTW him and his boss knowing well d person could respect you well. Don't be in a hurry to abuse people. God bless ur heart

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by PROPHETmichael: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Why can't this men of God and support a sowore,a durotoye, or an Ngozi okonjo or an Adeshina, it's all suspicious of they still frolick with politicians that destroyed this country and put is where we are

The battle to save Nigeria from the hands of Buhari and APC is not a child's play. It is only PDP who have what it takes to do just that. It would've been better for the likes of Sowore, Durotoye to join PDP and fight for a place than what they are currently doing.
Believe me, Nigerian youths would've supported them massively.
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by spiritedtete: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
I have always known there is something about that man... I am not just totally convinced he is a true man of God.

Each time I leap to accept.. something just always say no! "watch closely"

As far as I am concerned he has no business in that meeting.
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by PROPHETmichael: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
spiritedtete:
I have always known there is something about that man... I am not just totally convinced he is a true man of God.

Each time I leap to accept.. something just always say no! "watch closely"

As far as I am concerned he has no business in that meeting.

Is it not written in your bible that blessed are the peacemakers for they shall obtain mercy?
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by emmangrace: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
Real men of God knows when God is in support of a candidate, so they were in tune with God they serve.
The way they supported GEJ in 2015 and failed woefully
Man looks on face, while God considers heart
It is only God that knows the best for us. Thank God is in control and still rules in the affairs of men, He never lost control to any man.
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by EternalBeing: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Who is the most viable Christian-friendly available option to Buhari? Non except Atiku, and highly intelligent Oyedepo knows Christians would be safer during his tenure. Hence he stepped out to open other Christians eyes so that we support him before it's too late for us. The first person to comment and condemn on this thread is an Islamic APC junky, and senseless gullible Christians followed him to condemn this wonderful courageous man called Oyedepo. I see a lot of myopic senseless coward bastards called selfish Christians commenting here. They are holed-up in their shallow selfish life and won't do poo to save their unborn generation; the future of Christianity in Nigeria. They think through their anus and are very quick to condemn the courageous Christians that do the needful to avert the impeding doom called Buhari second Term. What have you fools here condemning Oyedepo done to stop blood-thirsty Islamic APC/Buhari. Non of you went out to protest the robbery of PDP Adeleke mandate in Osun, non of your prevented Ambode from being supplanted with an islamic Buhari/Tinubu stooge, etc.. You just want to keep deceiving yourselves that you are alive and enjoying Life that Buhari and his Fulani folks would soon endanger as soon as they come back to Power. Idiots Christians, for once in your Life time stop being ranting cowards that only condemn those that do progressive things that your wickedly selfish useless life won't

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
What most of you people dont understand is Bishop Oyedepo is one of OBJ's spiritual compasses. He will always invite him and Pastor Adeboye when he has critical far reaching decisions tp make especially when it affects him forgiving people. He did the same when GEJ went to beg him in 2014 even though he refused GEJ. Bishop Oyedepo and OBJ have a very strong tie since OBJ's Ota years.

More so, Bishop is openly against the current govt so why will he shy away from a new dispensation?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by WorldRichest: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Luciferdevil:
Those are tweets from slaves from the WASTESIDE. We know they can't think on their own without the help of Buhari and Tifnubu.

The slaves that used over three million of your brethren for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.