Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting (68955 Views)

'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS / Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers / "It Was By Chance" APC Makes Clarification On Tinubu And Atiku's Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by spiritedtete: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

Is it not written in your bible that blessed are the peacemakers for they shall obtain mercy?

Hey don't qoute bible that way... This is pure politics... Even if the church want to get involved it shouldn't be like this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
spiritedtete:
I have always known there is something about that man... I am not just totally convinced he is a true man of God.

Each time I leap to accept.. something just always say no! "watch closely"

As far as I am concerned he has no business in that meeting.

Do you have the spirit of God in you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by EternalTruths: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm so ashamed of this bastard called Oyedepo for frolicking with same Fulanis he was hypocritically condemning on his fraudulent alter. May thunder strike Oyedepo and his fraudulent colleagues claiming to be men of God. Useless idiots. You will never find Muric or Miyetti Allah leaders moving around with politicians yet they fight for Muslims. Fools like Oyedepo is the reason why we sane Christians are ashamed to associate with Christianity sad

See this Amadioha worshipper claiming born again.

The curse you cursed Oyedepo, was it approved by God.?

Born again indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by spiritedtete: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sam567:

Do you have the spirit of God in you?

He lives with me day and night... Without blasphemy
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Susu888(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
Real men of God knows when God is in support of a candidate, so they were in tune with God they serve.

Hahahahahahahahah... O boy ur very funny! So is that wht ur mind is telling u? undecided men of God grin. Chai! May God give u sense.
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by franozx: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Robbin7:
Who are you?
before knowing my identity, are u atikulated?
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by emmangrace: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Eserise1:
Point if correction, Oyedipo never said he will open the gate of hell on Buhari, but he said he will open the gate of hell on the enemies of Nigeria.
May I tell the truth take it or leave it Atiku is one of Nigeria enemies. When he had opportunity to do something better, he was busy selfishly enriching himself at the expense of Nigerians. Today as we are in this same Nigeria some people have nothing to eat. Now his time is past.
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by dederocs(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
BonkoINC:
The greatest unforgivable sin....

Blasphemy.

Be guided.
Do you know the meaning of blasphemy?
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by kareemkamil(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
Na 2day una no say Oyedepo is theif and Criminal
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by PROPHETmichael: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
spiritedtete:

Hey don't qoute bible that way... This is pure politics... Even if the church want to get involved it shouldn't be like this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by kmaster007: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bishop Davide Oyedepo for vice President
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by biggy26: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm so ashamed of this bastard called Oyedepo for frolicking with same Fulanis he was hypocritically condemning on his fraudulent alter. May thunder strike Oyedepo and his fraudulent colleagues claiming to be men of God. Useless idiots. You will never find Muric or Miyetti Allah leaders moving around with politicians yet they fight for Muslims. Fools like Oyedepo is the reason why we sane Christians are ashamed to associate with Christianity sad
You are not a Christian!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Obajuxxl(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
Chairman, you no born again at all from here to there, cos u won't be cursing and calling some one bastard. Remember the Bible said said anyone that calls his brother a fool is worthy of hell fire. Matthew 5:22
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by sshyne(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
BonkoINC:
The greatest unforgivable sin....

Blasphemy.

Be guided.
What is blasphemy?
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by GoldHorse(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jaynom:
Hmmn! Later they'll tell us "Do not be UNEQUALLY Yoked with 'unbelievers' " ... I guess they are EQUALLY yoked grin if you know what I mean grin grin

Why didn't OYEDEPO meet with SOWORE? or FELA DUROTOYE? or DONALD DUKE? or OBY EZEKWISILI? or OBADIYA MAILAFIYA? e.t.c these are all "Christian presidential aspirants". Mind you I'm not a religious bigot, I am an OBJECTIVE OBSERVER. I'm only assuming OYEDEPO is with ATIKU & OBJ because they're the BIG SHOTS, they're the ones that can PAY him but hey, what do I know right?

Very good question!
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by DavSagacity(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
translux:

Are you sure you are born again?

Something is wrong somewhere.
Exactly my thought as well. His being born again is questionable...
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Timblaze(m): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Racoon:
Oyedepo, Paul Eneche, Isa El-buba,Sheik Gumi are among the notable clerics that have vehemently spoken out against the satanic atrocities of the present government so it's natural they're playing their parts to salvage this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by ezigr8(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Reno will not see this act of Oyedapo as that of a political pastor because it is not associated with Buhari.

Nigeria have a long way to go.

May God help and deliver us from this deceitful men of God.
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by DavSagacity(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Slymonster:

You will just die for nothing.He owes you no explanation of what he went there to do .He was called for the reconciliation process since he stays in ota. Dont give your life a useless end because you want to stand tough. I have seen many like you that talks with no sense and go down foolishly.What does atiku even have to do with fulani killing.Is he the president? Reason nigerians are all program by old politicians is because most of our youth dont have a critical thinking.
Am telling you bro. Exactly. A supposed youth like this is the reason why the president refer to the youth of the country as lazy.
why won't old and tired men continue to recycle themselve to govern us. ehhn...? why wont they..?
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by spiritedtete: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by BeardedMeat(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
franozx:
very soon, all those people that commented will be atikulated. if papa oyedepo could be atikulated, who are my?
My Bros it's "who am I?" smiley
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by DavSagacity(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
babamadiba:
he should have at least backed a Christian candidate, then we'll believe all he has been saying about fulani Muslims killing christains.
He doesn't necessarily need to back a Christian candidate. what this country needs at a time like this is not Nepotism or religious bigotry . what they country needs is sincere leader that is ready to face the challenges and the issues that affect her people as a whole. pls be guided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by DavSagacity(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
boxypane:

Brotherly, is this not truly shameful of men of God? So called? What is he trying to surround himself with? Or the church thinks we don't know the secrets of Atiku and Obj?
No its not. He was invited for a reconciliation between the former president and Atiku. A sane person don't need to be told . it's visible even to blind and audible to the deaf. so there is nothing shameful for Bishop Oyedepo to be there .
Haba!!!!!, people like you are the reason Tu-Face sang "Holy Holy"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by nurusystem(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
obasanjo and Atiku are failures that we already know,,, then I remember that song jaga jaga jaga

so we don't want thieves Sai Buhari 2019 insha ALLAH
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Aladdin1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Is it not the same Oyedepo that preached Fulani seen around his premises should be killed ??

No it's Pastor suleman, but at least he is not wearing Fulani attire and dinning with a Fulani man like Yahoo Oyedepo is seen doing in the picture above

Must you show your ignorance publicly? both pastors you mentioned spoke against the evils carried out by the fulani herdsmen not against fulani men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Aladdin1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
Be deceiving for you to call someone a bastard it shows you are not a christian neither are you bornagain.by the way bishop oyedepo spoke against the evil activity carried out by fulani herdsmen not against fulani's.are there no pastors and christians who are fulani's?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by laytoshtwo: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
o
ebismarsblog:
that man is fighting 4 vp position for his church member always jealous of ADEBOYE if u know u know

Stop saying rubbish if pastor adeboye tell him to meet him tonight he will be there grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by laytoshtwo: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Vote for Buhari,you will still come here to complain tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by Wirelessmic(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:

I'm less concerned about your opinion but I can tell you really ain't born again like you proclaimed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting by CodeTemplar: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
franozx:
very soon, all those people that commented will be atikulated. if papa oyedepo could be atikulated, who are my?
The earlier you start to realize the urge to rid Aso Rock of a dictator is stronger than the pain of having a coorupt atiku rule us, the better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2002 Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast: 15 Years After (Throwback Photos) / The Moment Gowon Received The News Of The Coup That Overthrew Him In OAU / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.