Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (62086 Views)

The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South / Obasanjo Vs Buhari: You Lack Respect – PDP Blasts Tinubu / El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by tycoolest: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
tuniski:

Tinubu's influence is limited to ACN members of APC while even tinubu called OBJ their pathfinder in 2014.
Does that rig bell?

take it or liv it tinubu as taken the center of the game, the mantle is now with him
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by tuniski: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
tycoolest:

take it or liv it tinubu as taken the center of the game, the mantle is now with him
Tinubu has taken nothing and if he doesn't take time even Lagos he will lose!
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Naijiant: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Rick9(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
Jagaban is more of a political mastermind. Abeg e Jagaban
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by jaymichael(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
emmie14:
No time to read trash
You did read all the same.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Righteousness89(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
[s]
tycoolest:

u ar blind, he runs every damn thing in apc that has over 20 states
[/s]Even your spirit know u are Lying
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by emmie14: 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
jaymichael:
You did read all the same.
Obasanjo is bigger and greater than Tinubu in everything and anything. Vote for your choice and stop disturbing me. Atiku is my choice.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by GermanPoison(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
exactly on point, do you know some people in my neighbourhood said that tinubu is more powerful than obasanjo. i strongly disagree with them.if obasanjo can create ADC party and still alot of lawmakers in the green and red chamber are decamping to ADC , definitely he is widely accepted. tinubu should create another party and let us see how he is more strong and widely accepted.
tinubu solely create AC(ACTION CONGRESS ) out of AD (ALLIANCE FOR DEMOCRACY). obasanjo has no influence in politics than tinubu if he has influence a sure the SouthWest will be ADC not APC. Obasanjo is from SouthWest and his party didn't win any local govt in his state talkless of governor his daughter could not win an election within obasanjo local govt so what are we talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by GermanPoison(m): 7:17am On Oct 13, 2018
tuniski:

Tinubu has taken nothing and if he doesn't take time even Lagos he will lose!
in ur dreams

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by pointblank247(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
tycoolest:

i can bet it with you obj can not win ogun for pdp come 2019, that's the difference
till then
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by baebeenayoka: 4:29pm On May 01, 2020
How can you compare an Icon like OBJ to an agbero like BAT?
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Decent09(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2021
Johnnyessence:
In Nigeria of today, between Tinubu and Obasanjo, who is more powerful and influential?

Just a sincere overview, not based on very recent political activities. alot of argument are much in my neighbourhood, i still support obasanjo cos' upon his age, he is still much influential and powerful. i need more of your response in the house.

If Tinubu Will be given opportunity like Baba Ijebu, Oboy he will be master minder of world politics
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Decent09(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2021
GermanPoison:
tinubu solely create AC(ACTION CONGRESS ) out of AD (ALLIANCE FOR DEMOCRACY). obasanjo has no influence in politics than tinubu if he has influence a sure the SouthWest will be ADC not APC. Obasanjo is from SouthWest and his party didn't win any local govt in his state talkless of governor his daughter could not win an election within obasanjo local govt so what are we talking about

Exactly
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Johnnyessence(m): 2:42am On May 07, 2021
Decent09:

If Tinubu Will be given opportunity like Baba Ijebu, Oboy he will be master minder of world politics
loser lobade.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by dododawa1: 4:25am On May 07, 2021
Both are greater to all SOUTH EAST Soilders / politicians in all.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by oursnail(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2022
Obasanjo have influence pass Tinubu because OBJ is solder and 3terms head of state of Nigeria. But when it's come to strong TINIUBU strong pass OBJ 75% times.. Tinubu without ruling more than lagos State as governor, he personal control all sttate in South West, Kwara state and Indirectly Kogi state. Upper chamber and lower chamber of Nigeria legislatures. OBJ who head Nigeria for almost 12years can not control is ward, talkless of his state.since he left office in 2007.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React / Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.