Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,649 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (62087 Views)

The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South / Obasanjo Vs Buhari: You Lack Respect – PDP Blasts Tinubu / El Clasico Match: Obasanjo Vs Buhari - Tweet Thread By Ebube D Statesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by MayorofLagos(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
In Nigeria of today, between Tinubu and Obasanjo, who is more powerful and influential?

Just a sincere overview, not based on very recent political activities. alot of argument are much in my neighbourhood, i still support obasanjo cos' upon his age, he is still much influential and powerful. i need more of your response in the house. cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala, kindly do the needful.

Arent both of them Yoruba?

Who can compare with either of them anywhere in Iboland?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by livelymatilda22: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
if you listen to Atiku acceptance speech very well, he appreciate obj very well for giving him opportunity to serve the nation. he praise obj in his speech.
How does that relate to what I said?.... Well, .and Obasanjo replied him with

"“ There are still areas, nationally and internationally, where you have to mend fences and make amends. You will know how to handle what is already out and what may yet be put out by the opposition. "

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by livelymatilda22: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Olagunsoye oyinlola
Lol.As. What? .what position?

You are a clown, I am out of this thread.. Lol

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Johnnyessence(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Lol.As. What? .what position?

You are a clown, I am out of this thread.. Lol
you don't understand politics.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Johnnyessence(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
livelymatilda22:

How does that relate to what I said?.... Well, .and Obasanjo replied him with

"“ There are still areas, nationally and internationally, where you have to mend fences and make amends. You will know how to handle what is already out and what may yet be put out by the opposition. "
this is for lagos state politics cos' tinubu has the structures in his pocket. but you don't mention other state in the south west.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Johnnyessence(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
MayorofLagos:

Arent both of them Yoruba?

Who can compare with either of them anywhere in Iboland?
of course they are yoruba men, the hot argument is that which one is more influential in today's Nigeria politics.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Yankee101: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Who is Tinubu?
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Kazzyjojofelo: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
OUR PROBLEM
B -Bokoharam
U -Unemployment
H -Herdsmen
A -Armed robbery
R -Recession
I - Insecurity

add the first letters together to see the real problem.

To get rid of our problem, we need to ATIKULATE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by mfm04622: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
In Nigeria, especially in South West and with the common man, Tinubu is more influential. However, globally and with Nigerian elite, Obsanjo is more influential. To win elections in Nigeria, go for Tinubu. Simple

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Firefire(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
BOTH are professional looters and career rogues.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Afonja007: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Tinubu is champion in mushin oshodi oluyole ibadan while obasanjo is all over nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by omoadeleye(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Omo, Obasanjo dey ball both international and local oo, but Tinubu only balls in southwest

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Alajiki(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
In Nigeria of today, between Tinubu and Obasanjo, who is more powerful and influential?

Just a sincere overview, not based on very recent political activities. alot of argument are much in my neighbourhood, i still support obasanjo cos' upon his age, he is still much influential and powerful. i need more of your response in the house.

That's not debatable
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by elyte89: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Electoral level wise...tinubu is more useful and influential dan obsanjo

Last year election can testify to dis

Tinubu delivers a state to APC,while obasanjo lost his polling unit grin grin grin

But relevance outside Nigeria and d world at large

Tinubu na boy for where Obj dey cool

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Manolo213: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
I'd say Obasanjo simply because, he since 2007 when he stepped down as President, he has never supported any presidential aspirant and failed but tinubu's candidate has been failing until buhari...(Obasanjo actually made it happen)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by sonnie10: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obj is initial gra gra in matters, but Tinubu always wins.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by maasoap(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obasanjo

On social media. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Sholaco: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
tuniski:
Stop comparing local champion tinubu with global icon OBJ!
lolz today an igbo man s celebrating obj....the same man u called all sorts of name.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by sammirano: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obasanjo is global.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Horhlardahyor(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Like For Obasanjo Share Tinubu

8 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Krafty006: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
All hail the Ebora owu ....boss of all bosses

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by maasoap(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sholaco:
lolz today an igbo man s celebrating obj....the same man u called all sorts of name.....

Don’t mind them. Fayose was their hero yesterday, and today, he's a backstaber Afonja. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by atobs4real(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
tuniski:
Stop comparing local champion tinubu with global icon OBJ!
You are gullible for typing that trash. As Obj won any state since he has been a politician? Tinubu has political influence than Obj

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Sholaco: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
This s same Yoruba man all u condemned angry grin
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by technuel: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
Tinubu no get level nah
Who knows him outside South West most especially Lagos
Obasanjo is a father in Africa a respected Elder statesman in Nigeria and a Global Icon.
Tinubu is a local champion
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by davidufuoma(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
let's end the debate
like for obj
Share for tinubu

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by 8stargeneral: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
Who's tinubu,obj is world famous
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Sannisege: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
WhyMoD:
Is ur brain dead?
Tinubu is a local player..
Apart from SW, where else does tinubu influences reach?
whereas Obasanjo has no influence in SW. Tinubu controls the most advanced part of Nigeria where OBJ is a NOBODY

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by maasoap(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
of course they are yoruba men, the hot argument is that which one is more influential in today's Nigeria politics.

What is Obj influencing?

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by bigpicture001: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
jaymichael:
In Nigeria Tinubu straight up. Internationally, OBJ. People don't know how influential Tinubu is to the extent that there are people who are ready to take a bullet for him. I listen sometimes when they talk about him to deduce that he is naturally respected and revered as I am close to some local politicians at the ward level in my community in Lagos here (at least), I can't say the same for OBJ. To OBJ it is about what can you offer for what I have to give.
...I was agreeing to ur quote till I read ur last line..then I knew you don't know obj at all...that man lives naija so so much,where as tinubu is all about how to enrich himself...tinubu has an endless track record of coruption and is still being corupt till now.....obj is naija's best leader.!
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by Johnnyessence(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
I have to praise this guys, seriously they make my day today.i have already alert my my friends to check nairaland immediately and talk more on it. thanks to great moderators in the house. cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala, thank you. God bless you.
Re: Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? by TheCongo2: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
seriously i can't lie to you my brother, it is serious argument in my neighbourhood. someone still says that it is tinubu because of Ambode removal saga.

Just like some people in the world still believe that the moon can be compare to the sun given that they are both in the sky and seem to have the same size. But reality is completely different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React / Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.