Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams (22077 Views)

Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly / Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed / Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by gidgiddy: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
KingSango:

There is no economy without the North devoting their entire lives to warrior life and protecting the sorvereignty of Nigeria. 100 soldiers just died for Nigeria and most of them were Fulani. Do you know the type of nasty and evil men who would attack a country rich in resources as Nigeria if not for fear of the Nigerian military? You wouldn't be able to do no business because you would be enslaved or dead. This world is full of evil empires always, and do mean always, looking to trample over peaceful societies.

You are talking nonsense. Every region can raise an Army and fight for its self. Igbos did it in Biafra, Ijaws did it with MEND. Southern Nigeria does not really need the North to be honest.
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
gidgiddy:

You are talking nonsense. Every region can raise an Army and fight for its self. Igbos did it in Biafra, Ijaws did it with MEND. Southern Nigeria does not really need the North to be honest.

How so? grin

Igbos were enslaved in the Americas because they couldn't defend themselves.

Yorubas were enslaved in high number because they couldn't defend themselves. Yoruba had a protectorate with the British and a couple Alaafins were vessels.

Fulani never conquered. Islam spread friendly because of the Fulani emperor Musa Mansa.
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by kayusely70(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by kayusely70(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Aare o

1 Like

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 1:57am On Nov 27, 2018
Aare Oyo
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
Forward March
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
Real talk. Aare O has said wise things in such few words. Restructure the African world.
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 1:38am On Dec 05, 2018
mynairaland2018:
I love this. 99% of yorubas want restructuring. Tinubu inclusive. This is a general issue, not a party issue so don't know the nonsense these nairalanders on the 1st page are talking about. You will never find an APC southwest supporter speak against this. And none has done so on this thread, so chill wt the propaganda.

All APC southwest governors had a meeting in Ibadan a year ago and said the same thing. I won't be surprised if they gave the aare the go ahead to say this, in order to put pressure on Buhari.

Buharis cabal do not want restructuring, the more this issue is hammered by the aare, and hopefully other ethnic groups in the NC and SS, the faster they can pressure these people to come up with a restructuring bill to send to the senate. Buhari has only moved an inch forward by setting up a committee to draft restructuring parameters. SW APC wants this to be actualized to a full bill. Truth is, only Buhari has the clout to do this successfully for the northerners to accept it.
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
KingSango:
Forward March
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by Olril18(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Why are you so pained ? Dude?
Oga, we know you’re a card carrying member of pdp . But please try get sense and calm down small.
I’m still waiting for you on my thread in the properties section BTW! Clown! angry
I'm not a card carrying member of pdp
however if I'm a card carrying member of PDP I don't think its something that's unusual...its a democracy.
with all I have seen in osun state,I just don't like APC..Aregbe was a fraud and it shows in the election results.
I take back what I said about your town though.
There's life outside the internet.

1 Like

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
KingSango:
Real talk. Aare O has said wise things in such few words. Restructure the African world.
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 3:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Shift
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 1:18am On Dec 13, 2018
March
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nigerian Military Budget Expansion
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
Restructure
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ile Ife the holy city
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 2:18am On Dec 19, 2018
Oyo
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 3:39am On Dec 19, 2018
Time takes forever. grin
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ayaba Sango says,

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 2:44am On Dec 21, 2018
KingSango:
Ayaba Sango says,

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 12:33am On Dec 24, 2018
Ayaba Sango says Restructure
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 3:12am On Dec 24, 2018
Time to stop worshiping foreign gods.
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Restructure

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
The woman is sacred
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oduduwa it seems did a paradigm shift grin

There is only one God

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
KingSango:
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nigerian Military Budget Expansion
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Truth is powerful

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Truth is powerful Restructure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu / Buhari Writes Senate, Seeks Amendment Of PIA / Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.