Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be (40414 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by Bomgirl(f): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lovely couple

The first white gown needs ironing. angry grin

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by Hamilton1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
de gal is very Ugly Chaiii
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by TreasureJunky: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
I hate police work,,, I hate anything police
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by Yamprince(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
teeth.....
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by MicroSweet(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
All of you shouting... "Teeth...", "Ugly...", "Stock fish...", please leave am like that for the man: he knows that sweet thing and virtues he saw in that lady.

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by crazygod(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Anytime I see naija popo I just get annoyed for no reason angry
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
PrettyGist:
Nigerian Assistant Supretendent of Police officer, Abdulganiyu Olalekan Usman releases lovely Pre-Wedding photoshoot with his beautiful Wife-to-be ahead of their white wedding.

See stunning photoshoot below…

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/lovely-pre-wedding-photos-police-officer-wife

Congratulations In advance bro, brother from another mother
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by curvilicious: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
kamez:
fine couple but the wife no sabi smile..

she smiles like one lifeless president like that.... I can't really remember his name

Buhari sad
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by yapeku1: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
wow
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by izaray(f): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Congrats, may ur marriage be fruitful
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by nonix22(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
we pray she adds some weight when she takes in, if not her case go be sorry
Nathdougg:
WHY THE WIFE KOR BR LIKE STOCK FISH...
THE MAN IS CUTE

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by nonix22(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
where do u work?
TreasureJunky:
I hate police work,,, I hate anything police
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by engrobidigbo: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Mods please do the needful.... angry
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by Curvinus(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
Those posting hurtful comments should remember these are human beings with emotions.

To the couple, I say HML. May your union be merry and fruitful and may you never tire of loving each other.

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by Danielsjnr(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nathdougg:
WHY THE WIFE KOR BR LIKE STOCK FISH... THE MAN IS CUTE
lol, why you no pass go your way
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by dview001(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
she's d one controlling the man ...look at her face deeply you'll see
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by funkemary(f): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
cute couples to be May your union be built on the solid ground
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by Splasshhh(f): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cute pipu
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by Tobium1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nigerian police, as in olopa! Noooooooo
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by Muri1234: 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Wow, congrat to u lekan.u are looking different here. A product of NSUK
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by doggedfighter(f): 12:15am On Oct 13, 2018
Happy married life.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be by sofiaelvis(f): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2018
which kin smile is this na looks fake tho

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / Nigerian Couple Celebrates 20 Years Of Dating (Photo, Video) / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend