Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (36005 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
kennygee:
Ope o.

hmmmmn. These table Atiku is shaking. hmmmmn. Tinubu will not be happy o, even pa buhari fit land for London hospital o.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
wahahah[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by bixton(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nothing stops him from rolling out his list of ministers before the end of this year.
He should start telling us his economic blue print and the so called restructuring he talked about.

Let's face the business and leave out the jokes.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Stallion93(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Truth is with the current status quo and our own definition of democracy, no Nigerian president can ever be impeached and nothing can make them resign until the next election So of course anyone would say whatever it takes to get to that position
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by RTSC: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
GEJisBOKO:
what happened to biafra? I thought it was biafra death. now you are rooting for atiku Abubakar a fulani muslim. it's so shameful you share the same name with the late nnamdi kanu. the late nnamdi kanu will be disappointed in you
What happened to one naijeria?

You know the same one naijeria that buhari slaughtered some people over in the name of python dance.

Pained mofo.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by ikorodureporta: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
I will serve for only one term..

I will restructure Naija..

I will create jobs...

All na wash!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Lordofthewest(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Iffa hear biafuro again

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
He shouldn't bother. He won't be elected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Gkemz: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku pls stop comparing yourself with a failure. Buhari is aware that he has failed woefully.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by MrEazi223: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
APC and Buhari will be like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by RTSC: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ioannes:
He shouldn't bother. He won't be elected.
Says you with only one vote.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Desperado...like his fellow lifeless Fulani man leading the country
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by MrEazi223: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
APC and Buhari will be like [color=#000099][/color]

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
RTSC:

What happened to one naijeria?

You know the same one naijeria that buhari slaughtered some people over in the name of python dance.

Pained mofo.

Answer his questions and stop beating around the bush.

You guys still observed the sit at home order this year. All of a sudden Nigeria is no longer a zoo because of the prospect of kissing a Fulani man's ass in 2019.

Shame!
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by ATEAMS: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
UPPERCUT!
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by ofuonyebi: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
sometimes many idiots nigerians will be planning without put GOD into their plans

and when GOD want to make a fool of their folly, he scatters their plan

this is what happened between GEJ & Buhari in 2015....election.....

i only hope some of the fools will not commit suicide when the lifeless but not corrupt man wins the 2019 elections...,time tickles away
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Doerstech(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
Very Atikulated points
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by CocoaOla: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
I was expecting you to say you will not collect salary from Nigerians you have enough money already you are not a thiefs now
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
theoptimist298:
Afonjas not like this wahahah[right][/right]

So you are now a member of the zoo? Which animal are you in the zoo? Wait, lemme guess, pig?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Amumaigwe: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Smile4daddy:
I was in a dream last night breaking this morning, and in the dream I saw groups of men sitting round in a close door as they were holding a meeting and one man was standing all alone.

And I walked up to meet the man standing alone and asked him what are the names of those men holding meeting.

He said their names are; Atiku, OBJ, Daddy G.O, Kuka, and Gumi and many others. I then ask what is their mission.

He said their mission is to Loot, Kill and to destroy the Broken Nation which President Buhari is struggling to fix.

Immediately I was about to open my mouth again to ask what should Nigerians do to stop these Crooks and Dubious men, then he tap me from behind and he said my son, I know what you wanted to ask...

But don't worry THEY WILL LOSE TOGETHER.

Immediately I opened my eyes and find out it was a dream. Please is there any one who can tell me the meaning of this dream?

Your opening comment and grammar shows that you are a stark illiterate Yoruba Muslim. Deal with your literacy issues first before mocking those you are not even qualified to be their children.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
That’s exactly where Buhari bleeped up, taking six months to name his cabinet was the first assault on our economy.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
RTSC:

Says you with only one vote.

And you have more than one vote I guess, or you planning to steal ballot boxes on that day?
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Sannisege: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
While Atiku and his worthless IPOB fools are online making noise, PMB and APC are working underground to clip their wings. Empty barrels (Atiku/Igbos) make the loudest noise.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by devigblegble: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Same old sHiT I cried for these citizens, wake the F U C K up
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by castrol180(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
Up Buhari
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by candygist: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
Buhari is a lifeless old rag.

Actually, I apologize to rags for comparing him to them.

Calm your self Nigga . Election is not won online .save your energy for election day.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Chikaru49: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
Not DAT one DAT used up to one year before naming a cabinet talkless of petroleum minister.#atikulate
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by RevenGeMission: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
eleojo23:
Buhari's ineptitude has given Atiku many points to use against him.

Kai...Buhari is the worst so far.

Too many own goals...

What points? This one is abuse and shading
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by myrates: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Articulate Atiku
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by RTSC: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ioannes:

And you have more than one vote I guess, or you planning to steal ballot boxes on that day?
But you don't see me saying atiku will win as a matter of certainty.

His chances are real, but not certain.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Chikaru49: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
ikorodureporta:
I will serve for only one term..

I will restructure Naija..

I will create jobs...

All na wash!

Why support this gay activist in sheep clorhing
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by quickly: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
eleojo23:
Buhari's ineptitude has given Atiku many points to use against him.

Kai...Buhari is the worst so far.

Too many own goals...

Buhari spent 1 full year in London out of the 4 years

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emefiele Ran CBN Like Cabal’s ATM, Canteen — Shehu Sani / I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai / Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.