Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (36006 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by klax(m): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
bixton:
Nothing stops him from rolling out his list of ministers before the end of this year.
He should start telling us his economic blue print and the so called restructuring he talked about.

Let's face the business and leave out the jokes.

And that was how Buhari gave his economic blue print before he came to power Pls bro always think before you talk don't talk before you think pls no offense it's an advise.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by janejive(f): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
kaorama:
That is what is expected by a prepared leader. Not someone doing leadership IT in Aso Rock and claimimg to be President. Great one.

Leadership IT? You get bad mouth sha

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by ken6488(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ioannes:

There's hope I'll recover it later.

But you don't even have one to begin with. It must be an awful life for you. embarassed
eya don't think 3000 will feed you 4rever i know you are paid to do this but let me tell you something you are playing with your childrean future
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
tunary:
What's that, six months or no six months is that one of the ways to good leadership

Atiku is more competent than buhari but he is corrupt
Appears to be competent..we shoildnt conclude until hes there but like you said one sure thing is he is CORRUPT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by deolu2000(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
while Peter the Rock Fayose is throwing tantrums, Peter Obi is getting Atikulated.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
gwmlogistic:
and select a cabinet of thieves that would help you move the ministry forward, no background check nothing u already know the people who will help your ministry. truth of the matter is that if you have to fight these politicians who nominate candidates for appointments in other to have a cabinent full of technocrats it would take you forever.
account for 16yrs before you ask for another 4, that cant be to much to ask. wait for it

You're very stupid. Very very daft.

Your Buhari that took six months to do "background check", what came out of it? Bloody thieves, incompetent fools, old senile idiots, and certificate forgers like Rotimi Amaechi, Ngige, Audu Ogbeh, Adeosun, etc? Are you not mad?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by gwmlogistic: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hedonini:

You're very stupid. Very very daft.

Your Buhari that took six months to do "background check", what came out of it? Bloody thieves, incompetent fools, old senile idiots, and certificate forgers like Rotimi Amaechi, Ngige, Audu Ogbeh, Adeosun, etc? Are you not mad?
Oga why the insults now. This matter nah politics ooo.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
gwmlogistic:

Oga why the insults now. This matter nah politics ooo.
No be matter of insults. Anyone supporting or justifying Buhari in spite of everything we've seen since 2015 is not normal. Such a person is an enemy of Nigeria and deserves to be lynched, not just insulted sef.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by bixton(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
klax:

And that was how Buhari gave his economic blue print before he came to power Pls bro always think before you talk don't talk before you think pls no offense it's an advise.

If you can't comprehend something don't go around quoting people.

Read the original thread
Read what others have written
Read mine again

Then delete your post.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by AlhajaChinyere: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thief!!!!

ARTIKULATE KO, OBJILATE NI!
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Tundeobama(m): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
The North-West geopolitical zone has the highes number of registered voters in the country with a total of 18 , 505, 984 voters , according to statistics obtained by The PUNCH from the Independent National Electoral Commission . The South -West zone, which comprises Ekiti , Lagos , Ondo , Ogun , Osun and Oyo states , comes second with a total number of 14, 626 , 800 registered voters , while the South -East which has the lowest number of states has 8 , 293, 093 registered voters . Atiku can't win Adamawa his state control by Apc
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by magzey: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Up till now he did not set agenda, this is empty vessels, foreign reserve on his mind grin grin

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Pavarottii(m): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
This despirate man should start giving us details on how he intend to make Nigeria work again. angry
This one he gave is not one of them?
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
GEJisBOKO:
what happened to biafra? I thought it was biafra death. now you are rooting for atiku Abubakar a fulani muslim. it's so shameful you share the same name with the late nnamdi kanu. the late nnamdi kanu will be disappointed in you
You're plain stvpid

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
ken6488:
eya don't think 3000 will feed you 4rever i know you are paid to do this but let me tell you something you are playing with your childrean future

Ishhh... And the #500 Atiku has given you to come and dance nude here is what will feed your entire lineage? Keep fooling yourself, ya hear?

When you wake up from your slumber you will realize that the same Atiku that took your destiny and your children's future while serving as VP from 1999-2007 and placed it in a foreign bank somewhere is also the one you are salivating for here.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
You're plain stvpid

Answer his question and stop insulting him. What happened to "Biafra till death"?
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by WIZDOM081(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Say every rubbish to get power

Mumu are Atikulated to accept
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by LANDLORD72: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Upper cut APC
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Pavarottii(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
MAYOWAAK:
For the record:

PDP came third in the 2017 gubernatorial election held in Anambra State.

Obazee Oseloka was the gubernatorial candidate of the PDP in the election.

Oseloka was Peter Obi's choice. He chose and imposed him on the PDP. He coopted the late Dr Alex Ekwueme into the struggle by picking his daughter as Oseloka's deputy.

APC, that was almost a pariah party in the state, came second, surprisingly to some of us.

Another scenario, Obi, now vice presidential candidate of the PDP, was a guest speaker at The Platform in 2017.

It did not take me 30mins before I shredded everything Obi said during the programme to fleeting pieces. Mere effusions that had no refuge in fact and substance.

One minute plus, though: his performance as Anambra State Governor, with all the odds and sharks stacked against him then, was mediocre-which in the real sense was not a bad outing. Perhaps if the political environment had been less suffocating, he might have done .

The illusion of change, the delusion of promises.... It's a long walk before the real work starts, that is even if we are serious.

In ondo election , was akeredolu tinubus choice, in kogi was yahaya tinubu choice , tell me one candidate that was tinubu choice in buharis cabinet. Fashola had fallen out with tinubu before the selection.. adeosun was ogun states gov candidate.

So now I can as well call tinubu unpopular also?
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ioannes:

Answer his question and stop insulting him. What happened to "Biafra till death"?
Another f00l spotted. Commot for road jaree!
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by magzey: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=eleojo23 post=72026879]Buhari's ineptitude has given Atiku many points to use against him.

Kai...Buhari is the worst so far.

Too many own goals...[/quote
Na so you voted for Ekiti and Osun at the end INEC fail to count media Vote CHAI!! angry grin grin

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by ken6488(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ioannes:

Ishhh... And the #500 Atiku has given you to come and dance nude here is what will feed your entire lineage? Keep fooling yourself, ya hear?

When you wake up from your slumber you will realize that the same Atiku that took your destiny and your children's future while serving as VP from 1999-2007 and placed it in a foreign bank somewhere is also the one you are salivating for here.
i don't like atiku nor buhari but how can i keep buying bag of rice 21k instead of 8k guy reason na forget politic mata first
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
martineverest:
just look at the same youth shouting buhari is an old man,Fulani and Muslim and clamouring for youth leadership are still the ones loving atiku, a Fulani,old man and Muslim.

many nigerians are mad
Bro If Atiku Can Deliver The Goods To The Masses,which I Know He Will.Then Nobody Cares Where He From.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
Another f00l spotted. Commot for road jaree!

How old are you junior?
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Freerhyme1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
this Atiku don win come 2019
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
NNAMDIII:
#BacktoDaura2019

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by muffyt05: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Themandator:

Election is not too far off . I advice you to keep another reason handy to explain why Atiku/Obi ticket won in Lagos because that is going to happen.

By the way, between an Atiku eight years and another fours years for lifeless , which is more beneficial to the North?

Your point is purely based on sentiments and online opinions, but I tell you they don't really count. I doubt if you have a PVC. Atiku in the North is like an Obasanjo in the Southwest,they both can't win their local domains. I don't support either of the parties but I know too well the political terrains of this country. Moreover, there's no guarantee the ruling party will not rig the electios to their own favour. I beg, as much as I hate to say this, many people will be shocked come 2019 but for me, I know their tricks already
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
MorbidAngel7:
Bro If Atiku Can Deliver The Goods To The Masses,which I Know He Will.Then Nobody Cares Where He From.

You kidding, right? Deliver what goods? Maybe you should do yourself a huge favor and check out how many goods he delivered as vice President for 8 years.

#smdh

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ioannes:

How old are you junior?
This will be the last time I'll quote you. Don't force my hands

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by lexy2014: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
gwmlogistic:
and select a cabinet of thieves that would help you move the ministry forward, no background check nothing u already know the people who will help your ministry. truth of the matter is that if you have to fight these politicians who nominate candidates for appointments in other to have a cabinent full of technocrats it would take you forever.
account for 16yrs before you ask for another 4, that cant be to much to ask. wait for it
d one that used 6months 2 appoint ministers, what's d result? Having ur list of ministers ready by may 29, doesn't mean they will resume may 29. It just shows someone who's ready 4 business. D appointments are still subject to Congressional approval.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by hesilo(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
If we no pursue buhari wetin we gain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emefiele Ran CBN Like Cabal’s ATM, Canteen — Shehu Sani / Don’t Give Up, You Will Win One Day – Buhari Tells Mama Taraba / Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.