Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (35993 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by mamatwiny(f): 12:21am On Oct 13, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
This despirate man should start giving us details on how he intend to make Nigeria work again. angry

U should have watched him read his manifesto at PDP primaries. The manifesto is on point. Jobs , improved economy and the nitty gritty how it wi be achieved

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by jamoyakz: 1:42am On Oct 13, 2018
takes six months in inaugurating such a weak cabinet says a lot about who PMB is... abeg who be the minister of FCT? Education etc I regret supporting PMB in 2015 he is a colossal failure

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by nduka84(m): 2:11am On Oct 13, 2018
This two men understands what Nigeria needs at the moment. A drastic and seriously tackling of issues, not leaders that will waste all available time assembling certificate forgers and clueless ministers, who has never been in business, and dont even understand how the economy works. Yes #Atikulatedpeter is the way to go.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by ReachHard: 2:15am On Oct 13, 2018
When the "devils" come knocking on your door(s), it's your prerogative to either answer it, or just STAY AWAY.

SORA E !!!!

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by nduka84(m): 2:31am On Oct 13, 2018
Democratic election are opportunities for people to vote for politicians who will represent their interests, eliminate their problems, and also bring them the dividends of democracy. This was what Nigerians were expecting, when they voted enmerse for buhari and APC in 2015. APC and buhari came with so much promises. The people believed them and voted overwhelmingly for them. But today, Nigerians are disappointed. Non of the promises made by APC was kept by buhari. APC promised us restructuring, they promised free education. They promised stable and regular electricity. Etc. But today fashola himself who once criticized Jonathan for not providing electricity for Nigerians, is now finding it very difficult to provide the same electricity. All the gains PDP made in advancing our democracy, has been derailed or completely destroyed. Since APC assumed power they have not been able to conduct any election to pure conclusion, all they been able to offer is chronic inconclusive elections, all over the federation. APC came on board promising us to fight corruption, but since the , they started their corruption fight, no single accused has been convicted by the law court. What will we not talk about? Is the the high rate of human right abuses under this government. We have the case of the shite Muslim leaders, whom the court have on so many occasions granted bail, but buhari chose to disobey the court, and has continually held this man in detention. infact this government has failed in all ramifications. I don't know any single thing I can point at, that they have initiated and finished. what of the high profile corruption scandals that has rocked this government from time to time? Just recently we had the case of forgery against a finance minister. A responsible government that is seriously fighting corruption would have arrested and prosecuted her, instead of allowing her flee out of the country. APC is a complete fraud, and it is only a foolish fool that will continue to support them blindly. Security wise, we also know that this government has failed woefully, let's take into account the killings that been going on in the middle belt, by the herdsmen. This killing has been going on while the government chose to spend their time, accusing the opposition (PDP) for sponsoring the crises. And When they saw that Nigerians weren't buying into their blame games anymore, they diverted their blames and Libya and late Gaddafi. They said it was late Gaddafi's fighters that were come into Nigeria to kill Nigerians. Please my people, is this not the highest show of irresponsiblity and cluelessness? How can a responsible government allow foriegners to come into its territory , kill it's citizens, and go Scott free? This change has to be changed if things must start getting better for us all. Nigerians have been made hopeless by this APC government, the rate at which people commit suicide in this country , under government has hit it's highest. Never in the history of Nigeria, has people been so quick to commit suicide, like they now do under this administration. Everyday we hear stories of people jumping into the Lagos lagoon. We hear stories of people drinking ota pia pia, or shooting themselves on the head. What of our health system, which this government has rendered comatose, and don't even believe in? Buhari now travels out of Nigeria for medical tourism, anyhow he likes , he couldn't even equip the aso rock clinic, we all heard is wife (Aisha) complaining the other time, that even simple syringes and cotton wool were not available in the clinic, but buhari travels on medical tourism , when ever he likes, even when he has simple illnesses, like ear infections , that can be treated here in Nigeria. Go to different Nigerian hospitals and see how Nigerians are dying for simple treatable illnesses, go to LUTH and all our major other government hospitals. Why can't buhari bring those kinds of hospital and medical care he enjoys abroad, over here in Nigeria? Is it not as simple as flying this high quality doctors, back home to train and retrain our doctors? And also buying those standard equipments he enjoys over there, and bring them here to equip our hospitals into modern standards, in accordance with what is obtained overseas. Please Nigerians let's change this hopeless change in 2019. Let's vote for our well-being and that of generations, yet unborn. Nigeria must not continue like this. Our fathers shouted "up NEPA" We shouted "UP NEPA". We must not allow our children and generations yet unborn to also shout "UP NEPA". We must not continue like this , Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better. We most stop voting in tribal lines and sentiments , and vote for true leaders and politicians, who are serious in solving our problems and hardships.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 13, 2018
In our dreamscape
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Watchwhatyousay: 5:00am On Oct 13, 2018
And u will never be elected
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Watchwhatyousay: 5:03am On Oct 13, 2018
nduka84:
Democratic election are opportunities for people to vote for politicians who will represent their interests, eliminate their problems, and also bring them the dividends of democracy. This was what Nigerians were expecting, when they voted enmerse for buhari and APC in 2015. APC and buhari came with so much promises. The people believed them and voted overwhelmingly for them. But today, Nigerians are disappointed. Non of the promises made by APC was kept by buhari. APC promised us restructuring, they promised free education. They promised stable and regular electricity. Etc. But today fashola himself who once criticized Jonathan for not providing electricity for Nigerians, is now finding it very difficult to provide the same electricity. All the gains PDP made in advancing our democracy, has been derailed or completely destroyed. Since APC assumed power they have not been able to conduct any election to pure conclusion, all they been able to offer is chronic inconclusive elections, all over the federation. APC came on board promising us to fight corruption, but since the , they started their corruption fight, no single accused has been convicted by the law court. What will we not talk about? Is the the high rate of human right abuses under this government. We have the case of the shite Muslim leaders, whom the court have on so many occasions granted bail, but buhari chose to disobey the court, and has continually held this man in detention. infact this government has failed in all ramifications. I don't know any single thing I can point at, that they have initiated and finished. what of the high profile corruption scandals that has rocked this government from time to time? Just recently we had the case of forgery against a finance minister. A responsible government that is seriously fighting corruption would have arrested and prosecuted her, instead of allowing her flee out of the country. APC is a complete fraud, and it is only a foolish fool that will continue to support them blindly. Security wise, we also know that this government has failed woefully, let's take into account the killings that been going on in the middle belt, by the herdsmen. This killing has been going on while the government chose to spend their time, accusing the opposition (PDP) for sponsoring the crises. And When they saw that Nigerians weren't buying into their blame games anymore, they diverted their blames and Libya and late Gaddafi. They said it was late Gaddafi's fighters that were come into Nigeria to kill Nigerians. Please my people, is this not the highest show of irresponsiblity and cluelessness? How can a responsible government allow foriegners to come into its territory , kill it's citizens, and go Scott free? This change has to be changed if things must start getting better for us all. Nigerians have been made hopeless by this APC government, the rate at which people commit suicide in this country , under government has hit it's highest. Never in the history of Nigeria, has people been so quick to commit suicide, like they now do under this administration. Everyday we hear stories of people jumping into the Lagos lagoon. We hear stories of people drinking ota pia pia, or shooting themselves on the head. What of our health system, which this government has rendered comatose, and don't even believe in? Buhari now travels out of Nigeria for medical tourism, anyhow he likes , he couldn't even equip the aso rock clinic, we all heard is wife (Aisha) complaining the other time, that even simple syringes and cotton wool were not available in the clinic, but buhari travels on medical tourism , when ever he likes, even when he has simple illnesses, like ear infections , that can be treated here in Nigeria. Go to different Nigerian hospitals and see how Nigerians are dying for simple treatable illnesses, go to LUTH and all our major other government hospitals. Why can't buhari bring those kinds of hospital and medical care he enjoys abroad, over here in Nigeria? Is it not as simple as flying this high quality doctors, back home to train and retrain our doctors? And also buying those standard equipments he enjoys over there, and bring them here to equip our hospitals into modern standards, in accordance with what is obtained overseas. Please Nigerians let's change this hopeless change in 2019. Let's vote for our well-being and that of generations, yet unborn. Nigeria must not continue like this. Our fathers shouted "up NEPA" We shouted "UP NEPA". We must not allow our children and generations yet unborn to also shout "UP NEPA". We must not continue like this , Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better. We most stop voting in tribal lines and sentiments , and vote for true leaders and politicians, who are serious in solving our problems and hardships.
Foolish analysis and rubbish submission s. Buhari will still win. An atiku/ Peter obi's presidency will destroy Nigeria more: while atiku is busy looting, ipob and Peter obi's brothers will get stronger start fighting, other groups will ressurrect and destroy this country.can atiku kill his fellow herds men? Let's stop reason in g through our ass only
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by tomdon(m): 5:10am On Oct 13, 2018
Personally it's now easy to make up my mind on who to vote as a yoruba man. I wouldn't have voted atiku if gbenga Daniel was chosen as his vice.
I will vote atiku because of Peter obi.
Aside Peter obi's business acumen which hopefully he will bring to bear on the economy which many Nigerians will benefit from, especially foreign investments, his perceived integrity is a quality of endearment
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by BeardedMeat(m): 6:05am On Oct 13, 2018
kaorama:
That is what is expected by a prepared leader. Not someone doing leadership IT in Aso Rock and claimimg to be President. Great one.
Doing IT Chai... this is a new low for the Lifeless one grin
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by stinechykee: 6:08am On Oct 13, 2018
Racoon:
Yes! That is how an Atikulated leader talks & walk the talk not like a man that took a whooping 6months to appoint corrupt bunch of "noisemakers" & Oluwole certificate forgers that helped him to wreak our national life.
hahahaha guy your mouth is too acidic. Chei this is brutal oooo
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by stinechykee: 6:12am On Oct 13, 2018
MAYOWAAK:
For the record:

PDP came third in the 2017 gubernatorial election held in Anambra State.

Obazee Oseloka was the gubernatorial candidate of the PDP in the election.

Oseloka was Peter Obi's choice. He chose and imposed him on the PDP. He coopted the late Dr Alex Ekwueme into the struggle by picking his daughter as Oseloka's deputy.

APC, that was almost a pariah party in the state, came second, surprisingly to some of us.

Another scenario, Obi, now vice presidential candidate of the PDP, was a guest speaker at The Platform in 2017.

It did not take me 30mins before I shredded everything Obi said during the programme to fleeting pieces. Mere effusions that had no refuge in fact and substance.

One minute plus, though: his performance as Anambra State Governor, with all the odds and sharks stacked against him then, was mediocre-which in the real sense was not a bad outing. Perhaps if the political environment had been less suffocating, he might have done .

The illusion of change, the delusion of promises.... It's a long walk before the real work starts, that is even if we are serious.

keep on trying harder you have not reach there you busy body
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Fekkyranky: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2018
PMB spent 6 month before naming his cabinet member called 'Technocrat', yet some of them did not have NYSC certicate. Too bad!
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by IbrahimDamola: 6:52am On Oct 13, 2018
muffyt05:
Truth of the matter is, 2 regions play dominant roles in electioneering in Nigeria, the core North and the Southwest. Las Las,the core North will vote for their own and the Southwest will vote for their interest. Some people still don't know how politics is played in Nigeria. If you really think the Yorubas will give up an Osinbajo asVP and a Fashola as 3star general minister and many more for an Atiku and Obi they're not sure of,you need to go back to the Uni for Pol 101. Just saying, but I know he Nigerian politics

Muffutudeen from illiterate oshogboland, the one and only time yorubas determined who was going to be president was in 2015 which is just yesterday.

The East and north have been choosing your president and national leaders for decades before 2015. That's why Awolowo failed, falae failed etc.
You are a butterfly who think its a bird. Do your research. grin
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by IbrahimDamola: 6:55am On Oct 13, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Mehn Igbos are useless bastardss these same people almost brought this country into confusion because they hate the Fulani man leading only to turn around, betray Nnamdi cownu to suck another fulanis ass...tufiakwa both ojuiku and cownu labored in vain

You go shout Ipob tire till your wind pipe crack but e no go change anything. Just calm down and enjoy sophisticated poltics. grin
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by BabaIbo: 7:18am On Oct 13, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Do you want to join?
Yes
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by josh123(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2018
this is d same praise u all gave buhari during 2015 presidential election,una eyes never still open
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Princewell2012(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2018
kaorama:
That is what is expected by a prepared leader. Not someone doing leadership IT in Aso Rock and claimimg to be President. Great one.
That means he has an experience. And he is talking from experience. That is the kind of person we need in that place
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by boxypane(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Social media ooo. grin grin grin grin
Votes are on the streets not on TV.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by sorepco(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2018
Mr man just say 'WELL ATIKULATED'!!

Preshy561:
Very Artikuful.kiss
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Babysho(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2018
Racoon:
Yes! That is how an Atikulated leader talks & walk the talk not like a man that took a whooping 6months to appoint corrupt bunch of "noisemakers" & Oluwole certificate forgers that helped him to wreak our national life.

Do you actually know the meaning of "walk the talk"?
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Babysho(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2018
martineverest:
just look at the same youth shouting buhari is an old man,Fulani and Muslim and clamouring for youth leadership are still the ones loving atiku, a Fulani,old man and Muslim.

many nigerians are mad

I'm surprised o. A month ago, I was confident that the youths didn't want Buhari nor Atiku. All of a sudden about a week ago, Atikulate is the word in their mouth. Did he say something that I didn't hear?
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by akdjr(m): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2018
That is "If", but sorry we will not.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by opribo(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
When you know where you are going, you dont waste time, such a president we need.
Not the one claims he is looking for saints but unknown to us he was busy carefully looking for thieves, certificate forgers, political assassins, recycled and used up deadwoods as ministers.

Nigeria needs to move fast.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by muffyt05: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Muffutudeen from illiterate oshogboland, the one and only time yorubas determined who was going to be president was in 2015 which is just yesterday.

The East and north have been choosing your president and national leaders for decades before 2015. That's why Awolowo failed, falae failed etc.
You are a butterfly who think its a bird. Do your research. grin

I made a comment without trowing insults or tantrums at anyone and the only way you deemed fit to counter is by name calling or throwing shades. I won't descend so low to tow that lane with you,never. Look for your kinds and enjoy your day with. Have a nice day
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by AmeLonRo(m): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Thats a great promise. Buhari took all the time but see cabinet as e be sir. grin sad

Win 500 airtime in photo contest.

Entries are accepted from 1st to 27th of December. Winners will be announced and communicated on the 30th of the month. Succeed.

See details at https://newkokoro.com/2018/12/18/photo-contest/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) / Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.