Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (36011 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by valufone(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
This despirate man should start giving us details on how he intend to make Nigeria work again. angry

How is Atiku desperate?

Every Nigerian has the right to aspire for any elective position you know?

Objectivity is key when commenting on issues.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by hope4nigeria(m): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Wettin BMC get to talk about this
call their herdsmen to soak baboon in the blood
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by holluphemydavid(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

Y will u have to call a whole president "lifeless cow"...And are u the "worthless calf"?... stop that Beef.
Wot will u say to Donald Trump dat called him lifeless.... Mcheew
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by GistFullGround: 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
destinychildolu:
Na so. The looting has to start immediately. If you know you know

They will claim they were "searching for the best" grin grin grin

#ATIKULATED 2019
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
ken6488:
i don't like atiku nor buhari but how can i keep buying bag of rice 21k instead of 8k guy reason na forget politic mata first

And I understand that too. But here's the thing, Atiku is not the savior that Nigeria needs. You know why?

1. When he was vice President for 8 years, he partook of all the looting that happened under Obasanjo's watch, including sharing 16 billion dollars meant for electricity. Ask yourself, do you have electricity now?

People are praising him for establishing a university and businesses that employ some Nigerians. What is the ratio of Nigerians he employs to the Nigerians who lack stable electricity at this moment?

2. He is still a wanted fugitive in the United States for fraud. The other Americans involved in the Haliburton scandal have been jailed. The only reason Atiku is still a free man is because he is a Nigerian who dare not step his foot in the US.

3. Do some research and find out how much Atiku paid each delegate to vote for him as the presidential standard bearer for the PDP. You will be shocked. When he comes in do you think he's going to be thinking about you, or recouping his investment?

If he wins this election, maybe you won't even see the rice to buy anymore.

Note: this isn't an advocacy for a Buhari presidency. This is an advocacy against an Atiku presidency.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by iykejazz: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Where is oga Lai Mohammed? Has he resigned? It's been a while I heard from him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by cribby: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
We tasted Buhari and even with all the nonsense promises we got worse. Please let us give a better person with academic and intellectual foresight the chance to rule. let's get Atikulated, that's the way for now. God help us.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by gwmlogistic: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hedonini:

No be matter of insults. Anyone supporting or justifying Buhari in spite of everything we've seen since 2015 is not normal. Such a person is an enemy of Nigeria and deserves to be lynched, not just insulted sef.
But the person supporting pdp who stole your future away is normal. Do u know that you could have not been this fraustrated if pdp had worked for the people in the 16 years they had which M sure was your formative years. All the anger and poverty in your life now is because of the same pdp you want to kill yourself over. Yet you are against that one person who is trying to restore sanity
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Basher8583: 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
dingbang:
Gbam!

A man who knows his onions calls his disciples before starting his ministry.

Please read my signature, thanks

Yeah, you are right. Disciples of thieving rouges
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Basher8583: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
gwmlogistic:

But the person supporting pdp who stole your future away is normal. Do u know that you could have not been this fraustrated if pdp had worked for the people in the 16 years they had which M sure was your formative years. All the anger and poverty in your life now is because of the same pdp you want to kill yourself over. Yet you are against that one person who is trying to restore sanity
Dont mind all these social media kids. He might not even be qualified by age to vote.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
gwmlogistic:

Oga get lost. The easy way to know that you have a low IQ is by mentioning "stole" and "16 years". The same unsubstantiated nonsense that the APC propaganda machine has been using to confuse you fools since 2014. Was Nigeria's economy better during that period than it is now? That's what any sensible person would be asking rather than parroting "corruption" and 16 years" like a programed Zombie. I don't argue with zombies..

Get lost, forever. Quote me again and you wouldn't get a response. In other words, GET LOST.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ioannes:

You kidding, right? Deliver what goods? Maybe you should do yourself a huge favor and check out how many goods he delivered as vice President for 8 years.

#smdh
I Cant Convince You,So Do You.We Wait And See
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by VULCAN(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
But I thought you would be happy that those leaders laboured in vain since you hate to hear of any progress in the SE or its people.

Make up your mind bros.

Lordofthewest:
Mehn Igbos are useless bastardss these same people almost brought this country into confusion because they hate the Fulani man leading only to turn around, betray Nnamdi cownu to suck another fulanis ass...tufiakwa both ojuiku and cownu labored in vain
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by dasean1(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
AtikuSupportUK:
Yes boss

We will vote you in.

We are already working for you.

Avail us your UK number to add you to the ATIKU support group on WhatsApp
Only on Nairaland, you'd do all these......
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Bright12660(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
This despirate man should start giving us details on how he intend to make Nigeria work again. angry
Your president buhari that gave Nigerians details, how far

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Antichristus: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
IF ELECTED, PAY A COURTESY VISIT TO THE USA AND THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Franklyspeakin: 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
What did buharis background check get us?? Oluwole certificate forgers??
gwmlogistic:
and select a cabinet of thieves that would help you move the ministry forward, no background check nothing u already know the people who will help your ministry. truth of the matter is that if you have to fight these politicians who nominate candidates for appointments in other to have a cabinent full of technocrats it would take you forever.
account for 16yrs before you ask for another 4, that cant be to much to ask. wait for it

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Ategberoson(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
is that a manifestoes twitter president?
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by kuffy05(m): 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

Y will u have to call a whole president "lifeless cow"...And are u the "worthless calf"?... stop that Beef.

Prior to 2015 presidential election Lifeless buhari and his gang called a sitting president "clueless"
Today Buhari is not only a slowpoke but the international community named him "lifeless"[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by AreaFada2: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Preshy561:
Very Artikuful.kiss

Abi o. Our ladies are Atikulating nicely too. Lovely. cheesy wink
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by AreaFada2: 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
Franklyspeakin:
What did buharis background check get us?? Oluwole certificate forgers??

Abi o. Even a village elder selecting the FEC members could not have done any worse.
Oluwole and no NYSC certificate upon DSS and all the security agencies FG controls. They chop 3 years for office before Eagle-eyed PT found out.

Premium Times should check that Pussy Cat of Ubima well well. That guy nor go pure. Not to mention our people from the North.cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by ejembi28(m): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
[[s]quote author=OgogoroFreak post=72026851]This despirate man should start giving us details on how he intend to make Nigeria work again[/s]. angry[/quote]

Enemy of progress

You and the dead brain in aso rock are 5&6

APChit zombie spotted
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by oblaak(m): 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
First, he will build more schools so you can go back and learn how to spell desperate..
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Themandator: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
muffyt05:

Your point is purely based on sentiments and online opinions, but I tell you they don't really count. I doubt if you have a PVC. Atiku in the North is like an Obasanjo in the Southwest,they both can't win their local domains. I don't support either of the parties but I know too well the political terrains of this country. Moreover, there's no guarantee the ruling party will not rig the electios to their own favour. I beg, as much as I hate to say this, many people will be shocked come 2019 but for me, I know their tricks already

APC:792,460
PDP:632,327

Those are the presidential election results for Lagos State in 2015 when Buhari Goodwill amongst Nigerians was at it peak. When Nigerians thought he had the magic wands to make Boko Haram disappear. When herdsmen wasn't a front line national issue as it is today. When eleven million people were in paid jobs and hoping for Ven a better one from the new Messiah. When PMS sold for 87 naira at the station and 77.66 at the depots. When virtually all Nigerian celebrity was with him.

Just continue with your analysis of knowing the terrain better. God has rejected Buhari. Not just man but God has rejected him. The president of the most important nation on earth says he doesn't want to ever meet your president and it doesn't portend anything to you. Rig that election and let it results in crisis and see who the American government will lead the west to back.

You reckon I don't have a PVC . Ok. I argue due to online opinion since I live online and work online.

My business takes to me to depots. Over twenty in a single day. I meet t more people Ina single day than you meet in a month unless you are a student .. and I mean Fulani and Muslims and Christians. The people majorly with Buhari are the tramadol dregs of the north. Those who into private business affected by his crude economic policy don't want to hear anything about him.

Atiku in the north is like Obasanjo, a man who was waiting to be sworn in as a governor and has made many governors including some in APC . E go clear una for eye

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by olu690(m): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nigeria people together we can make Nigeria great again let's say no to buhari come 2019
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by ifiokjohn(m): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Smile4daddy:
I was in a dream last night breaking this morning, and in the dream I saw groups of men sitting round in a close door as they were holding a meeting and one man was standing all alone.

And I walked up to meet the man standing alone and asked him what are the names of those men holding meeting.

He said their names are; Atiku, OBJ, Daddy G.O, Kuka, and Gumi and many others. I then ask what is their mission.

He said their mission is to Loot, Kill and to destroy the Broken Nation which President Buhari is struggling to fix.

Immediately I was about to open my mouth again to ask what should Nigerians do to stop these Crooks and Dubious men, then he tap me from behind and he said my son, I know what you wanted to ask...

But don't worry THEY WILL LOSE TOGETHER.

Immediately I opened my eyes and find out it was a dream. Please is there any one who can tell me the meaning of this dream?
you have problem.
Akwensu!!

Better go check yourself for signs of malaria or keep lying.

Better be atikulated before the vehicle leaves you in regrates
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by ifiokjohn(m): 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
Smile4daddy:
I was in a dream last night breaking this morning, and in the dream I saw groups of men sitting round in a close door as they were holding a meeting and one man was standing all alone.

And I walked up to meet the man standing alone and asked him what are the names of those men holding meeting.

He said their names are; Atiku, OBJ, Daddy G.O, Kuka, and Gumi and many others. I then ask what is their mission.

He said their mission is to Loot, Kill and to destroy the Broken Nation which President Buhari is struggling to fix.

Immediately I was about to open my mouth again to ask what should Nigerians do to stop these Crooks and Dubious men, then he tap me from behind and he said my son, I know what you wanted to ask...

But don't worry THEY WILL LOSE TOGETHER.

Immediately I opened my eyes and find out it was a dream. Please is there any one who can tell me the meaning of this dream?
you have problem.
Akwensu!!

Better go check yourself for signs of malaria or keep lying.

Better be atikulated before the vehicle leaves you in regrate.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by ifiokjohn(m): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2018
Alariiwo:
My own concern now is the "Biafra or death" nitwits..

All of a sudden, they've changed tune. So shameful.
better get atikulated
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Bhol28: 12:04am On Oct 13, 2018
If all the likes and shares on social media always translate to the real votes on election day Atifku is already the president but so sad that after the real voters who will never vote for a fraudster like Atifku decides the next thing we here on social media is wailing and allegations of rigging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi Destroys PMB, Says President Doesn't Listen To Anybody Doesn't Read-Reno / "Fayose Is My Boy" - Orji Uzor Kalu Says As He Enters Ekiti State / Solomon Dalung's Convoy Involved In Accident, 1 Dead, 19 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.