Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,555 members, 7,958,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story (39817 Views)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Westaslave2(f): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oreofepeters:
ahh okay but could you share it.?
really? Ok,i wl tell u my type so u can learn higher life! Badguys dnt come my way dey ar scared of me!

I dnt av grudges wt guys ,d last n only guy dat come close 2 dat! Is one yeye lyk dat...i took him out n gave him my body d following day ,just lyk a realwoman ,i overheard him laffing wt scorn 2geda wt his bastardfriend abt hw cheap i was! Later on
I dumped him n set him up because is lyk a backstab...he was in prison for a year,he come out in 2017 n bcom a bornagain!
Tell God 2 give u power 2 avoid badgirls !
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by princfred(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
hahaha! Dnt even bring up friend issue, my ordinary male friend,just, lastwk wants 2 break d head of a dude wooing me on d note dat he is protecting me! Protecting me on Wat?? I asked,

may be from aliens n monsters!! Ordinary friend dosent exist lets stop deceiving ourselveps
lol i mean not friends like that but not enemies, capable of being helpful when needed. I helped even the Ex i felt most bad about when her life was on the line without my help knowing that our rough relationship not working out then should not be enough reason to be bitter enough to let her die.
I mean the way people are so enbittered about their Ex and even towards the oppoaite sex here like he/she killed their mother is just crazy.
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by ezinnefashionst(f): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2018

Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Oreofepeters: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
really? Ok,i wl tell u my type so u can learn higher life! Badguys dnt come my way dey ar scared of me!

I dnt av grudges wt guys ,d last n only guy dat come close 2 dat! Is one yeye lyk dat...i took him out n gave him my body d following day ,just lyk a realwoman ,i overheard him laffing wt scorn 2geda wt his bastardfriend abt hw cheap i was! Later on
I dumped him n set him up because is lyk a backstab...he was in prison for a year,he come out in 2017 n bcom a bornagain!
Tell God 2 give u power 2 avoid badgirls !
lmfao baddest I dey always avoid bad girls like you but the guy fvcked up for kissing aand telling.
Real men don't kiss and tell.

1 Like

Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
kurupt1:
There they go again.Firstly u musnt marry who u date there is no law that stipulates that u do.

secondly,these girls are quick to apportion blames when they are dumped but usually forget that their ugly characters prevent a guy from fully committing to them
Well, we need to the guys side of the story

Really? You think her problem was that she was dumped?! Not that he was apparently dating someone else while they were dating, or that he was not man enough to break it up with her and she had find out on the day of their introduction. Really?

While not all relationships end in marriage and he has the right to end a relationship he does not want to be in. However, this ‘ghosting’ that Nigerian men use to end relationships is very cowardly. Man up and end your relationship, talk to her and give her closure. It’s very cruel for your unsuspecting ex to discover the end of a relationship on instagram.

1 Like

Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by seniorgozman(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
Good for you but your story is not complete, we need to hear from your Ex
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by seniorgozman(m): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
lilmonarch:
No man will leave a responsible chick and marry someone else. There's something you're not telling us smiley
Thank you
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Ishilove: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oreofepeters:
I'm so damaged can't even pity some of these girls whenever their ass being dumped....

let's hear from the guy he might got something to say.

Eyah, Pele. Don't make one innocent girl suffer for the sins of another
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Westaslave2(f): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
princfred:
lol i meam not friends like that but not enemies, capable of being helpful when needed. I helped even the Ex i felt most bad about when her life was on the line without my help knowing that our rough relationship not working out then should not be enough reason to be bitter enough to let her die.
I mean the way people are so enbittered about their Ex and even towards the oppoaite sex here like he/she killed their mother is just crazy.
dnt mind dem is insensitivity at work
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
Some men don't deserve to be loved, how do you waste four years of a lady's life and wake up one morning to end the relationship, I'm glad she is doing pretty fine without him, I don't blame women that have multiple partners, most Nigerian men are stupid, and they don't deserve faithful women, they prefer harsh women, that the only language they understand, be good and nice and emotional to them, they take your kindness for weakness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
Umunwoke aka men , Wen i girl love u so much ,removing pride n prejudice in loving u...u always call it cheap

" Nna tony dat girl di cheap "said emeka ,she just open yansh 4 me yesterday n today im a 2much! ,
Nigerian men ar so medicore dats y real amazons wl always do dia thing secretly!
I use to love very much but these days, I couldn't care less, its better they love more so when we break up I won't feel an ounce of pain, I cherish my happiness. My ex broke up with me thinking I will call him or try to reach him, I moved on with my life without contacting him or begging him(I don't do that shite no more), well then he came back begging me after few days, some men are so pathetic. Imagine if I loved him so much and he did that, I would have looked for the nearest transformer to hug. If you are good to them, they take you for granted, what do men really want?
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by highpriestess: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
Colourich:
I use to love very much but these days, I couldn't care less, its better they love more so when we break up I won't feel an ounce of pain, I cherish my happiness. My ex broke up with me thinking I will call him or try to reach him, I moved on with my life without contacting him or begging him(I don't do that shite no more), well then he came back begging me after few days, some men are so pathetic. Imagine if I loved him so much and he did that, I would have looked for the nearest transformer to hug. If you are good to them, they take you for granted, what do men really want?
Lol.
We need to talk once i come back to whatsapp
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
highpriestess:

Lol.
We need to talk once i come back to whatsapp
gringringrin. Babe howfar I hear some people name came out for nysc.
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by highpriestess: 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
Colourich:
gringringrin. Babe howfar I hear some people name came out for nysc.
Yes oo.
Another list go come out next month or dec
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Westaslave2(f): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Colourich:
I use to love very much but these days, I couldn't care less, its better they love more so when we break up I won't feel an ounce of pain, I cherish my happiness. My ex broke up with me thinking I will call him or try to reach him, I moved on with my life without contacting him or begging him(I don't do that shite no more), well then he came back begging me zafter few days, some men are so pathetic. Imagine if I loved him so much and he did that, I would have looked for the nearest transformer to hug. If you are good to them, they take you for granted, what do men really want?
we african ladies always give dem dat breathing space dats y dey break ladies heart anyhw wtout mercy,

In western world ladies overthere ar vipers ,if a white breaks her heart he wl suffer gruesome blackmail, if a black guy breaks a white girls heart outright shooting, so ...

As 4 me,guys dnt mess wt me...May be because of my military dad! Nevertheless i go 4 dat gud guy wen i see him, D man dat is planning 2 marry me .i went 4 him!

Lastly ,u av 2 love cos God is love..thanks
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
highpriestess:

Yes oo.
Another list go come out next month or dec
Our set that there name came out for this batch C worked it, you know imsu and their mago mago way of doing things, I will wait till my own come out normally next year, I can't dash someone 100k cause I wan go service this November, I dunno where those people are rushing to.
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
we african ladies always give dem dat breathing space dats y dey break ladies heart anyhw wtout mercy,

In western world ladies overthere ar vipers ,if a white breaks her heart he wl suffer gruesome blackmail, if a black guy breaks a white girls heart outright shooting, so ...

As 4 me,guys dnt mess wt me...May be because of my military dad! Nevertheless i go 4 dat gud guy wen i see him, D man dat is planning 2 marry me .i went 4 him!

Lastly ,u av 2 love cos God is love..thanks
I love but not much again, I use to love very much, I mean unconditional love but I can't do that shite anymore.
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by quickberry(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Colourich:
Our set that there name came out for this batch C worked it, you know imsu and their mago mago way of doing things, I will wait till my own come out normally next year, I can't dash someone 100k cause I wan go service this November, I dunno where those people are rushing to.

Okorocha pikins
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oreofepeters:
lmfao baddest I dey always avoid bad girls like you but the guy fvcked up for kissing aand telling.
Real men don't kiss and tell.
Real men don't kiss and tell but you still kiss and tell, does that mean there are no real men anymore?
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Oh baddest babe #ride it lyk no tmao! Hw much is it sef bae?
lmao!!!!!yk 30k, but one of 15k is there at portharcourt road
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
quickberry:

Okorocha pikins
Ma nigga grin.
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
quickberry:

Okorocha pikins
Ma nigga grin.
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by quickberry(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Colourich:
Ma nigga grin.

Me sef dey wait service o, but I be Akokite
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
quickberry:

Are you 2018 set?
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
quickberry:

Are you 2018 set?
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
quickberry:

Are you 2018 set?
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
quickberry:

Are you 2018 set?
quickberry:

Are you 2018 set?
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by quickberry(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Colourich:
Are you 2018 set?

Yes, you?
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
quickberry:

Yes, you?
Yes, I hope your name is on the jamb matriculation list to avoid stories that touches the heart?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.