Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story (39583 Views)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by highpriestess: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Colourich:
Our set that there name came out for this batch C worked it, you know imsu and their mago mago way of doing things, I will wait till my own come out normally next year, I can't dash someone 100k cause I wan go service this November, I dunno where those people are rushing to.
Lool
I wan learn some Engine program sef.
But if i see my name next month,i go go.

No rushing
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by quickberry(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
Colourich:
Yes, I hope your name is on the jamb matriculation list to avoid stories that touches the heart?

Yes, it is
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
quickberry:

Yes, it is
I heard election will affect March batch A 2019 so they will shift it to june, how true is that?
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by quickberry(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
Colourich:
Yes, I hope your name is on the jamb matriculation list to avoid stories that touches the heart?

Your course?
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
highpriestess:

Lool
I wan learn some Engine program sef.
But if i see my name next month,i go go.

No rushing
I want to learn web development or graphic marketing, its a nice skill. we will be waiting dear, though I heard election will affect batch A 2019.
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by quickberry(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
Colourich:
I heard election will affect March batch A 2019 so they will shift it to june, how true is that?

I don't think so, because our VC said we will be mobilised early
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by highpriestess: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
Colourich:
I want to learn web development or graphic marketing, its a nice skill. we will be waiting dear, though I heard election will affect batch A 2019.
I go with the marketing since you read Eco.
Nothing is affecting anything babe
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
quickberry:

I don't think so, because our VC said we will be mobilised early
Thanks be to Jah.
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by quickberry(m): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
Colourich:
Thanks be to Jah.

Can I be a friend? wink
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Oreofepeters: 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
Colourich:
Real men don't kiss and tell but you still kiss and tell, does that mean there are no real men anymore?
why did you come to this conclusion?, have you seen me before?, have you read any of my post where I narrated my sex experience with a girl/lady?
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
highpriestess:

I go with the marketing since you read Eco.
Nothing is affecting anything babe
ThankGod nothing is affecting anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Westaslave2(f): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
Colourich:
I love but not much again, I use to love very much, I mean unconditional love but I can't do that shite anymore.
may be i wl counsel u ,because love makes life so sweet! Wen u ar watching ur back only
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
may be i wl counsel u ,because love makes life so sweet! Wen u ar watching ur back only
Love is important but making money is importanter. I have set my priorities right.
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oreofepeters:
why did you come to this conclusion?, have you seen me before?, have you read any of my post where I narrated my sex experience with a girl/lady?
Sup about the bitcoin business? How can one venture into it?
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Westaslave2(f): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
Colourich:
Love is important but making money is importanter. I have set my priorities right.
grin africans n money ,Anyway d country is bastardize, Ladies ar really suffering overhere!
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Oreofepeters: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
Colourich:
Sup about the bitcoin business? How can one venture into it?
Yea sure, I use some trick to earn bitcoin I can school you how to go about it. And I also mine
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by generationz(f): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
kurupt1:
There they go again.Firstly u musnt marry who u date there is no law that stipulates that u do.

secondly,these girls are quick to apportion blames when they are dumped but usually forget that their ugly characters prevent a guy from fully committing to them
Well, we need to the guys side of the story

if he wasn't guilty why did he marry without first breaking up with her?
it is when you people make money you will know the girl has bad character, she is dirty and so on
when you were broke you were managing her like that.
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by generationz(f): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
I no dear! I dnt even knw wat 2 say " cos my junior bro was broken by a girl lyk datdat just yesterday night he refuse 2 eat my food...Lolz��

lllool
sorry I am laughing ( the food part got me)

how old is your baby brother?

tell him not to be downcast and just focus on his hustle.
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by tunize(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Someone somewhere said the girl must have done something.lets assume she did something even at then, there's what we call conscience. Atleast the guy wud have broken up with her and marry who ever he wishes, after all it never a must that you must wife who you dated that is where some of us get this whole thing wrong. And life is this "treat others the way you ought to be treated"
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by positivethought: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
EzegeNG:
A lady has narrated how she re-discovered herself and decided to make herself happy after a man whom she dated for four years married another woman behind her back, without breaking up with her.

The budding entrepreneur (debbiebarbieskincare), took to Instagram to share her story after acquiring herself a new car.

Read her story below;

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/lady-whose-boyfriend-dumped-her-for-another-woman-shares-touching-story/

Now you are lamentating but when you were busy telling the man that he would have to accept you for who you are and he was quietly nodding his head you thought he was a fool,I will advice you to do some real sincere soul searching n you will definitely find out what went wrong n perhaps learn from it.
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by SexyDenzel: 6:03am On Oct 14, 2018
Westaslave2:
Umunwoke aka men , Wen i girl love u so much ,removing pride n prejudice in loving u...u always call it cheap

" Nna tony dat girl di cheap "said emeka ,she just open yansh 4 me yesterday n today im a 2much! ,
Nigerian men ar so medicore dats y real amazons wl always do dia thing secretly!
Stop the generalization, I met my main chick and after a week and the second time she visited me we fukd and we have been together since then and I love her so much but my side chicks or other chicks that have tried hard to get in the past once I fuk them I just push them aside and move on but that was me many years back, since three years ago once you carry hard to get come I don apply fast to move and leave asap, I font have time to do tom and jerry. It all depends on the personality. so stop the men this men that.

1 Like

Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Westaslave2(f): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=generationz post=72060277]

lllool
sorry I am laughing ( the food part got me)

how old is your baby brother?

tell him not to be downcast and just focus on his hustle.[he is in year one
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Westaslave2(f): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Stop the generalization, I met my main chick and after a week and the second time she visited me we fukd and we have been together since then and I love her so much but my side chicks or other chicks that have tried hard to get in the past once I fuk them I just push them aside and move on but that was me many years back, since three years ago once you carry hard to get come I don apply fast to move and leave asap, I font have time to do tom and jerry. It all depends on the personality. so stop the men this men that.
dnt mind my sentiment
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by princfred(m): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
So sorry to all the beautiful ones who lost to the game of f@cked up passions some some just didnt know how much mess they make. Can we all just leave the past to the past and play again.
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by yetty247(f): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
2shure:
as long as he got a whip a bich is a bich shez gonna suc his dic 4years nor be beans take heart bich

And u have a Sister o
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
if a girl i am about to friend and i notice she has a secret big god somewhere or she flirts too much for comfort with too many guys i might not take her too seriously cheesy cheesy.just saying sha oo cheesy.this guy dat broke up with her we dont know wat could be the reason.i would run away frm a girl if i notice big gods chasing her upandan cheesy.
Re: DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story by princfred(m): 5:06am On Oct 15, 2018
And many who complain of a breakon heart have also broke hearts. Its part of the game before you play no what you are signing up for. Just play better not be cowards to love, get stuck, allow the past deny you fun of the present or surrender.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls / Guy Lies To His Girlfriend About Eating Yam & Egg; Twitter Users Rescue Him / Disadvantages Of Early Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.