Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) (13711 Views)

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. / Who Else Have Notice This Whenever Their Girlfriend Fart In The House / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) by nuzonimaca: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
smiley smiley cheesy[b]LEARN TO CREATE BADDASS DESIGNS - START YOUR GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING NOW – IKEJA CENTER
[/b] tongue tongue
What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) by Emmyfem97(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
donbuchi1:

Pictures!
Or wedonbelieveit
Re: Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) by Emmyfem97(m): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Andyblaze:
And the line is toll-free
Re: Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Buhari caused it
Re: Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) by debby485(f): 12:52am On Oct 14, 2018
Andyblaze:
My girl remove her pant and I see small small remaining bits of tissue paper around her yansh. What does it mean

She uses tissue paper, tell her to go clean it up its not an issue
Re: Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) by agohmamuda(m): 1:50am On Oct 14, 2018
See people giving wonderful advice; they probably don't know Andyblaze. I just dey laff.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) by SINZ: 7:31am On Oct 14, 2018
zadok60:
perhaps you're dating a minor/dirty girl..

Keep quiet, you fool. Wetin you know? When dem born you? If you weren't a minor yourself, you'd know that it clearly a sign that she neat enough to wipe her pussy when she takes a piss. I'm sure you're not familiar with it cos the girls you date simply put their panties back on right after pissing.
Re: Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) by MotiDeezy: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2018
Andyblaze:
My girl remove her pant and I see small small remaining bits of tissue paper around her yansh. What does it mean

Re: Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) by zadok60: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
SINZ:

Keep quiet, you fool. Wetin you know? When dem born you? If you weren't a minor yourself, you'd know that it clearly a sign that she neat enough to wipe her pussy when she takes a piss. I'm sure you're not familiar with it cos the girls you date simply put their panties back on right after pissing.
If I am not mistaken,i am old enough to be your dad...This is the result of forums like this anyways!
Re: Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) by Andyblaze: 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
zadok60:

If I am not mistaken,i am old enough to be your dad...This is the result of forums like this anyways!

Don't mind him sir
Re: Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Colourich:
Are you high on something cheap?
lol dude forgot to take his psycho medication
Re: Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) by zadok60: 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Andyblaze:

Don't mind him sir
Thank you bro,may you live long..
Re: Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) by Andyblaze: 12:07am On Oct 15, 2018
zadok60:
Thank you bro,may you live long..
u too sir, God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Busty Model Is On A Mission To Get The World's Fattest Vagina (Graphic Pix) / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) / My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.