Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming (3741 Views)

HELP: I Lose Interest In Ladies The Moment I Masturbate About Sexing Them / Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) / Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Don't take everything you read here serious. A lot of guys just tryna entertain by saying all sort gibberish, they are totally different offline.......
really.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Oreofepeters: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
QueenBelle:
really.
yea you just gotta know this, nairaland is just like a movie scene or theatre so there a lot of clowns on here.
But when reality set in, they behave differently.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by ImaIma1(f): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Uglymugg:

They don't send 9 months in the vaginal walls, otherwise man kind would be deformed.

But they come out through the vagina and are conceived through the vagina.

So in any case, the vagina plays a role
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oreofepeters:
yea you just gotta know this, nairaland is just like a movie scene or theatre so there a lot of clowns on here.
But when reality set in, they behave differently.
okay sha. Thank you for enlightening me
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Uglymugg: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

But they come out through the vagina and are conceived through the vagina.

So in any case, the vagina plays a role
You can have c-section if the vagina wasn't present. It's not all that important.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
gabinogem:
my point is guys aren't the only ones that slutshame ladies...what will you say about ladies that slutshame themselves
when you learn to focus on the topics at hand, then we can discuss
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

But it is not too acidic for the baby to come out from right?
they are avoiding this topic like the plague by steering you off topic dear, dont fall for it. One thing that is noticeable is that, if thwy are not slutshaming or drooling about boobs and ass, then they have nothing else to talk about
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Uglymugg: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
QueenBelle:
Registered on this website a few days ago. I opened my first topic and a guy immediately told me to stop dressing like a slut. That was totally. Uncalled for. The truth is, most guys here do it cause
1. They're addicted to it
2. Some do it just for cheap likes
3. Some just use it to tease you
Wait wait... do women really not dress provocatively because of men? There's no way you're actually comfortable in that dress.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by ImaIma1(f): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
Uglymugg:
You can have c-section if the vagina wasn't present. It's not all that important.

And in conceiving the child? Or it through the mouth? Even for IVF, the vagina is important.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

But it is not too acidic for the baby to come out from right?
he is trying to derail you dear because apart from slutshamimg And drooling at ass and boobs, he has nothing else to offer
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by ImaIma1(f): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Eyeness:
they are avoiding this topic like the plague by steering you off topic dear, dont fall for it. One thing that is noticeable is that, if thwy are not slutshaming or drooling about boobs and ass, then they have nothing else to talk about

They know that they have been pushed to a corner. That is why one of them is trying to shame us by downplaying the role of the vagina in reproduction.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Uglymugg:

Wait wait... do women really not dress provocatively because of men? There's no way you're actually comfortable in that dress.
uncle, why do you slutshame the opposite sex
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

They know that they have been pushed to a corner. That is why one of them is trying to shame us by downplaying the role of the vagina in reproduction.
ignore him
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by tallskinnyperv(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
QueenBelle:
Registered on this website a few days ago. I opened my first topic and a guy immediately told me to stop dressing like a slut. That was totally. Uncalled for. The truth is, most guys here do it cause
1. They're addicted to it
2. Some do it just for cheap likes
3. Some just use it to tease you
ur breasts need thorough sucking.....
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Uglymugg: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
Eyeness:
uncle, why do you slutshame the opposite sex

You're mistaking me for someone else.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Uglymugg: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

And in conceiving the child? Or it through the mouth? Even for IVF, the vagina is important.

How do you know what IVF is but don't know what C-section means? For c-section, you don't need the vagina. Doctors cut the stomach open and take the baby.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Uglymugg:

You're mistaking me for someone else.
if you say so
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by gabinogem(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Eyeness:
when you learn to focus on the topics at hand, then we can discuss
I can see you created this topic solely to point fingers at the male folks... continue madam. Such mentality will only make things worse.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by ImaIma1(f): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Uglymugg:

How do you know what IVF is but don't know what C-section means? For c-section, you don't need the vagina. Doctors cut the stomach open and take the baby.

Lol...i know what a c-section is. I have had one.

Rather than derail this thread further, i would advise that you consult your mum for a thorough sex and reproduction education. Special emphasis on if the vaginal has a role in reproduction. Or you open a thread so that you can educated.

Ciao.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Uglymugg: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Rather than derail this thread further, i would advise that you consult your mum for a thorough sex and reproduction education. Special emphasis on if the vaginal has a role in reproduction. Or you open a thread so that you can educated.

Ciao.

Are you that angry that you bring my mom into this? And to think I was holding myself back. I wonder what you would have done to your phone if I expressed myself freely. I hope your kid isn't in any danger seeing as you don't have control over your emotions. In a sane country, I would call child services to check on your kid but this is Nigeria so who gives a shiiit, right? wink
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
gabinogem:
I can see you created this topic solely to point fingers at the male folks... continue madam. Such mentality will only make things worse.
but it is the truth, more liberarion is coming soon and i will make a lot of enemies both male and female for it
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by ImaIma1(f): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
gabinogem:

Pointing fingers at guys who shame ladies is not a mentality. It is a challenge to this new trend that many guys have chosen to adopt.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by gabinogem(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Pointing fingers at guys who shame ladies is not a mentality. It is a challenge to this new trend that many guys have chosen to adopt.
u guys don't get tired of this gender war of a thing sef undecided I know it's wrong to slutshame anybody but pointing fingers only at the male folks regarding that, is what I don't get undecided
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by gabinogem(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
Eyeness:
but it is the truth, more liberarion is coming soon and i will make a lot of enemies both male and female for it
I hope u achieve ur desired goal after making lots of enemies from it... cuz sincerely I don't see any positive result coming out from a bogus onesided accusation such as this.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Dhestyny(f): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Enjoyin D Argument
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Lush100(m): 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Donald Trump!!! We are talking about responsible and sensible men...and you mention DONALD TRUMP. Donald Trump is rich and petty...rich and foolish...rich and foul mouthed.

Please pick another role model.

Trump? that's the president of the united States of America . he's rich, intelligent, got guts,
yeah his language can be a bit bent....everyone's different in s way
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by ImaIma1(f): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lush100:

Trump? that's the president of the united States of America . he's rich, intelligent, got guts,
yeah his language can be a bit bent....everyone's different in s way

Still does not pass as a responsible and sensible person especially from his "bent" language
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Lush100(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Still does not pass as a responsible and sensible person especially from his "bent" language
he is responsible and sensible na. he couldn't have gotten that far without both. besides he's responsible for the whole America citizenry. with that kind of responsibility he's got to be sensible.
lots of women folks wouldn't mind being his wife don't u think.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
gabinogem:
I hope u achieve ur desired goal after making lots of enemies from it... cuz sincerely I don't see any positive result coming out from a bogus onesided accusation such as this.
As far as it gives ladies some standards, i am all for it.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Ciao.
very mannerless nd feeble-minded woman, i wonder what you re teaching your kid
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Eyeness:
As far as it gives ladies some standards, i am all for it.
.. And you think by being sentimental about it,it will help you? My dear,guys slutshaming ladies is wrong just the same way its wrong for ladies to broke shame guys. Your writeup would have made more sense if you had balanced it but no,you wanted to play the victim card as usually.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
Eyeness:
And what will you gain from all this ?? Bemused woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Girl Bought For Herself Please Somebody Hold Her / I Love Her But She bleeps Around / Bride Went Ahead With Wedding On Her Own After Groom Didn't Turn Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.