Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? (4738 Views)

Why Are Northerners Not Protesting? / Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari / Why Are Northerners Not Excited About Atiku Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Binikingdowm: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

My brother AKS is as good as gone to APC. Nsima Ekere is now the talk of the town and loved by all.

Besides, Udom was a calamity and as long as Agbabios force is behind Nsima Ekere then Udom is a gonner and the votes for APC would shock you.

It is on record that mass defections happen practically every day in AKS from PDP to APC even in rural areas where community sensitization has been going on by APC
you can make a very good comedian..

Go for Ay show and audition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Binikingdowm: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Tambuwal will not win sokoto for PDP (write it down)
Kwankwaso will not win Kano for PDP (write it down too)

Zamfara is locked down for PMB come 2019. If you talk about governorship then that's the problem but as far as presidential votes are concerned its done and dusted for PMB (This one use capital letters and write it down)
tampuwal will will Sokoto..

He's going to expose those that plan against the government,the caliphate is with him..

Are you saying that gandoje that was caught taking bribe will win Kano again? grin

The entire structure of zamfara is with pdp now,i will look if there will be any body there for APC before 2019
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by dheilaw1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
whats your facebook name let us confirm.
Cos the bloc of voters only have transistor radios they dont use facebook
see finishing... guy you bad oo

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by modath(f): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

The 5 eastern states registered 8.9m. the highest PVC collection is anambra with less than 1.5m. Anambra election last year was 448,000 for all the 35 political parties that partook. GEJ with all the rigging could only create 660,000.

Abeg where will the millions of votes come from?
Bros, why you leak this secret nah. cheesy

That election really was a blessing... Saraki already knew ahead, hence the plan to strike off card reader but plan fail...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by senatordave1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Binikingdowm:
grin grin grin..

Do you know one thing about the south?

It's that they have a lot of tribe,one way or the other they are all connected..

They don't do loyalty card except you are a king..

The oba of Benin is 100 times more respected than the governor.

Even though udom decamp,pdp will still floor APC there..
It's about loyalty bro..
You lie sir.factors that influence voting in ss is money,political bigwigs,party popularity and federal might.again,the oba is more friendly to apc than pdp.there several tribes that like apc like itsekiri,urhobo,some isokos,ogonis,yakurr,some ejaghams,edo north,oron etc.do you know that apc gas won the abi/yakurr federal seat in advance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by modath(f): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
my Sunday is going well. Thanks.

The northerners that are rooting for Atiku might not be few as you may think. Some of them have decided not to come out and campaign for Atiku openly on social media. I can confirm to you based on my findings that Atiku will be massively voted for. Remember Atiku is a fulani man too, a yardstick the northerners will use to vote.

Iya they are few, they are the ones whose relatives are somehow tied to his biz or deriving some sort of advantage... Kwankwanso is the only one that would have eaten 25-30% of Bubu's votes.... As for that Kwankwanso foto op with Atiku, don't be deceived my sis, some things will be clear soon.. smiley lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Shuku0kukobambi: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
modath:

Bros, why you leak this secret nah. cheesy

That election really was a blessing... Saraki already knew ahead, hence the plan to strike off card reader but plan fail...

Sista mi, these people their matter na something else. I mean, even Atiku know say plenty Rivers dey for am to cross. cheesy

I no go reveal anything again cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Kingspin(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
I am yet to see a Northerner whether on Facebook, Twitter or Nairaland supporting Atiku.

If they are, then they must be in a very minor percentage of voters like 1 in every 100 voters.

Even in the South West, you hardly see any Yoruba person, saying he would dump Osinbajo for Peter Obi in 2019. However if they are, it may be just 1 in every 10.

So where will Atiku get the votes to Atikuloot in 2019?
because they vote from the Mosque.
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by senatordave1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
Binikingdowm:

He's going to expose those that plan against the government,the caliphate is with him..

Are you saying that gandoje that was caught taking bribe will win Kano again? grin

The entire structure of zamfara is with pdp now,i will look if there will be any body there for APC before 2019
Stop talking nonsense na.tinubu and wamakko made tambuwal governor.he uses wamakko's political structure.hes not influential beyond his tambuwal/kebbe constituency mr.atiku has no ground here.
As for kano,ganduje will still win.he defeated the pdp candidate takai in 2015 with a million margin.taking bribe is common,every politician does it.dont brimg up such childish issues.has buhari ever lost zamfara? So if pdp cant field guber candidates in bayelsa,does it mean buhari would win bayelsa? Its laughable.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by senatordave1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Kingspin:
because they vote from the Mosque.
Me and you know buhari will win in the north heavily.so do you vote from churches?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by EazyMoh(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

This are govnership elections, it doesn't correlate with presidential election. We are talking of an election between between two Fulani Moslems.
U Just don't undstand northern political sociology. Are u aware their's a very strong Yaradua(snr) political dynasty (PDM) which Atiku has been nurturing? Mind u APC won this elections when Atiku was yet to emerge. Buhari lost it all when he pitched against the caliphate. Even Northwest is hanging as I speak
Wonders shall never end! So now Buhari "has pitched a gas into the caliphate"?
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by servercodes001: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
Binikingdowm:
grin 2019 go sweet

Atiku already have south and east locked down

The middle belt is for atiku..

He have connection and mass folkiwerships in north east,you can't campaign against him there..

The south west votes are always divided and might move towards atiku..

The north west must divide but Buhari will win there..

Kwanwkanso in Kano
Tampuwal in Sokoto
Zamfara is now pdp
Southern Kaduna in Kaduna
Jigawa is Always pdp..

Im from kano state and i can tell you very well kwankwaso is currently the most disrespected politician here, people cursed him the moment he left apc he was doomed as a hypocrite and he provoked the existing pdp members with selfishness, they left for apc and now he is very well alone even if he won primaries i can 100% guarantee he wont win kano, as i study in jigawa i can tell u pdp politics is on state level sule lamido can never push atiku to the people you ill see when campaigns begin, atiku has zero chances in northwest and north east
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Binikingdowm: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
We are discussing about 2020 and how we'll kick obaseki out,these ones are debating about lost election that Buhari will loose..
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Kingspin(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
senatordave1:

Me and you know buhari will win in the north heavily.so do you vote from churches?
Stop child talk here. Majority of us know the North vote for religion. Atiku is trending and he is a Muslim yet, Christians are up for him both South/North. Clearly show the gap we all are aware off.
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
EazyMoh:

Wonders shall never end! So now Buhari "has pitched a gas into the caliphate"?

Correct ur grammar bro,I can't undstand what u wrote their but all I'm saying is Buhari is not in good terms with the caliphate
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by arewaboy01(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
a real nothern man doesn't shout we sit and observe, myopic minds who think election is won online
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by servercodes001: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
Binikingdowm:

Bro, stop relating this state politicians with buhari, i swear to god if buhari is to leave apc today people in this north will follow him and vote. Buhari in north is a different case its not the party its the person. Remember cpc in 2011. Hes the first and only politician to start a new party and get voted.

Buhari will win with utmost peace of mind
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by crimeboss: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
I am yet to see a Northerner whether on Facebook, Twitter or Nairaland supporting Atiku.

If they are, then they must be in a very minor percentage of voters like 1 in every 100 voters.

Even in the South West, you hardly see any Yoruba person, saying he would dump Osinbajo for Peter Obi in 2019. However if they are, it may be just 1 in every 10.

So where will Atiku get the votes to Atikuloot in 2019?

U are going to vote for ur people's oppressor, did signifies how messed up u are.
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by crimeboss: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
You should be more worried why people suddenly stopped shouting "sai baber " unlike 2014/2015 when the whole media was contaminated with such demonic slogan. ...

Sit down and think.

No more free sai baba-ring Nigeria's wealth to fulanis and some southern puppets.
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by crimeboss: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Godjone:
Fear fear BMC zombies. Atiku is now all that matters to them because he will be sending their chief dullard to daura next year.

I WILL VOTE ATIKU EVEN IF ENTERS CBN TO LOOT D MONEY, #ATIKU2019.
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
senatordave1:

You lie sir.factors that influence voting in ss is money,political bigwigs,party popularity and federal might.again,the oba is more friendly to apc than pdp.there several tribes that like apc like itsekiri,urhobo,some isokos,ogonis,yakurr,some ejaghams,edo north,oron etc.do you know that apc gas won the abi/yakurr federal seat in advance?

U mean the same ogoni people that Buhari tricked with oil spillage cleaning scam that now like apc? gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NEWSBREAKING: Osinbajo Breaks Silence On His Whereabouts / Enugu: ECTDA Moves To Barricade GRA Against Heavy Duty Trucks / Why Did Atiku Fail To Get Bloc Votes From The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.