Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? (4571 Views)

Why Are Northerners Not Protesting? / Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari / Why Are Northerners Not Excited About Atiku Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by modath(f): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
75percent of my facebook friends are northerners simply because I schooled in the North.
There are many of them who are not going to vote for Buhari especially those from Zamfara state. Remember Zamfara state and insecurities? When northerners are hurt, they don't just let go. The killings in Zamfara alone has changed the minds of my friends not to vote for Buhari.

If you have friends from the North, you will understand better.

Iya, I have friends in the North too, believe them not, let real campaign start, we'd talk more... smiley

As for being Fulani, don't let that sway you... 156 days to go, things will be clearer as the days go by.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Binikingdowm: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Wasn't Atiku a fulani man, when he contested with Buhari and Yardua in 2007 and didn't pull up a million votes in the North? Buhari even defeated him in his State Adamawa. grin

I am surprised, you schooled in the north, yet you couldn't decipher that Atiku has no grassroots support in any Core Northerner State.

Buhari will defeat Atiku next year without breaking a sweat.
how many years have gone by now?

Even your own tinubu is afraid to campaign against him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
modath:

Iya, I have friends in the North too, believe them not, let real campaign start, we'd talk more... smiley

As for being Fulani, don't let that sway you... 156 days to go, things will be clearer as the days go by.

I don't have much friends up north. But the few ones I have both online and offline, none even wants to hear the name Atiku let alone voting him.

February no to far again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Beremx(f): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Wasn't Atiku a fulani man, when he contested with Buhari and Yardua in 2007 and didn't pull up a million votes in the North? Buhari even defeated him in his State Adamawa. grin

I am surprised, you schooled in the north, yet you couldn't decipher that Atiku has no grassroots support in any Core Northerner State.

This is between Buhari and Atiku. In 2007, Atiku was a third force.
Next year will be interesting honestly. Atiku is winning incredibly. Don't say I didn't tell you cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Binikingdowm: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin 2019 go sweet

Atiku already have south and east locked down

The middle belt is for atiku..

He have connection and mass folkiwerships in north east,you can't campaign against him there..

The south west votes are always divided and might move towards atiku..

The north west must divide but Buhari will win there..

Kwanwkanso in Kano
Tampuwal in Sokoto
Zamfara is now pdp
Southern Kaduna in Kaduna
Jigawa is Always pdp..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Beremx(f): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
modath:

it's going to be interesting especially in the North. I can't wait for the votes in the North to be split into two cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by modath(f): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
it's going to be interesting especially in the North. I can't wait for the votes in the North to be split into two cheesy

Wishes are not horses sis mi....

One thing is sure though ,no state in SE can come with more than 500-600+ votes for PDP in 2019, so your 50/50 split may not even be cos for joy yet.. grin

P.S... Asked if Baby O don get Aburo , you nor answer me... Can't start weeding through mama thread... I feel like jumping in that thread sef... Miss my peeps. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Binikingdowm: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
modath:

One thing is sure though ,no state in SE can come with more than 500-600+ votes for PDP in 2019, so your 50/50 split may not even be cos for joy yet.. grin

P.S... Asked if Baby O don get Aburo , you nor answer me... Can't start weeding through mama thread... I feel like jumping in that thread sef... Miss my peeps. smiley
you'll be surprised seeing 2 million per state in eastern Nigeria..

2019 go shock someone people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Beremx(f): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
modath:

lol not yet. One entered but I lost it. Very soon Insha Allah another will enter. Ose sis mi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by gameboyo: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
whats your facebook name let us confirm.
Cos the bloc of voters only have transistor radios they dont use facebook
I guess u are new to Facebook. You never supported buhari as much as beremx did prior to 2015.
I don't think anyone supported buhari as much as she did. We all have seen his bad performance index and surely will vote him out

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by modath(f): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
Binikingdowm:
you'll be surprised seeing 2 million per state in eastern Nigeria..

2019 go shock someone people

How ? Where.? cheesy

Tops, 5-600k per state, even with plenty abracadabra.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nothing has changed , PDP has SS and SE as usual. Atiku will lose in Adamawa. PDP will have only one state in NC. Buhari is a religion in the north.
Atiku just shot himself by choosing a SE guy as a VP.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Binikingdowm: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
modath:

How ? Where.? cheesy

Tops, 5-600k per state, even with plenty abracadabra.
wink you'll see
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
You should be more worried why people suddenly stopped shouting "sai baber " unlike 2014/2015 when the whole media was contaminated with such demonic slogan. ...

Sit down and think.
My sweetheart has spoken kiss
Sai babarians will not be happy.
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by modath(f): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
lol not yet. One entered but I lost it. Very soon Insha Allah another will enter. Ose sis mi grin

Awwhh... The one that will favour, will stay with us... Kiss Baby O for us kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by abduljabbar4(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
You should be more worried why people suddenly stopped shouting "sai baber " unlike 2014/2015 when the whole media was contaminated with such demonic slogan. ...

Sit down and think.

If you cant see them on nairaland at least visit facebook. But i dare you to show me any northern username shouting atikulated

Besides

Go and view any video of buhari with the public and see things for yourself

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by modath(f): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Binikingdowm:
wink you'll see

2017 Anambra elections is in the public space..WHAT the 3 leading parties got.... Where you'd conjure the rest, we'd see....

Saraki tried to strike off Card Reader, he failed... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Konki: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

BUHARI has been demystified.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Konki:

BUHARI has been demystified.

We keep hearing that, and he keeps leading APC to victory in all the election conducted so far since 2015, with the exception of only Anambra (APGA) and Bayelsa..

"Demystified" indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Babacele: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I don't have much friends up north. But the few ones I have both online and offline, none even wants to hear the name Atiku let alone voting him.

February no to far again.
Please it is FeBuhari not February. take note. lols.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by abduljabbar4(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Please anybody that has seen a Northerner shouting Atikuloot please indicate here.

You will never find anyone

ps: please dont be offended by some of our comments. Its our only way of getting back at some of your brothers not that we actually mean it 100%

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Karaske: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
winkWe No De Shout, When The Time Is Due U People Will Know If We The Northerners Are Atikulating Or Buharising...Ku Dai Naku Ido Kawai
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Bitterleafsoup: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
soberdrunk:
Recent events has shown the Nigerian problem is not the "Leaders" but the "MINDSET" of the average Nigerian, in a country where the people are truly passionate about 'development' and 'progress' an individual like Atiku shouldn't be able to win "Estate chairman' ticket without first apologizing for all his many obvious crimes againt the people. I am not saying Mr Atiku doesn't have the right to contest for president but he must first of all "Apologize" and tell us why he failed us as "No 2 man" before we can make him "No.1", all this blind loyalists screaming 'Atikulate' all over the place are just showing that they are more interested in their personal gains than the future of our nation because if truly President Buhari is as bad as they claim then they should be supporting a "Fresh face' and not Mr Atiku who is simply 'old wine in new bottle'............ angry
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

That was when Buhari was seen as the Messiah now fowl yansh don blow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

That was when Buhari was seen as the Messiah now fowl yansh don blow

Has he lost any election since 2015 in any of the 19 northern States? I mean all the rerun elections?

Bauchi APC 384000 PDP 56000

Kastina APC 330 000 PDP 49000

Just results of last month...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Konki: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

We keep hearing that, and he keeps leading APC to victory in all the election conducted so far since 2015, with the exception of only Anambra (APGA) and Bayelsa..

"Demystified" indeed.

Winning you said?

Winning without credibility?

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Has he lost any election since 2015 in any of the 19 northern States? I mean all the rerun elections?

Bauchi APC 384000 PDP 56000

Kastina APC 330 000 PDP 49000

Just results of last month...

This are govnership elections, it doesn't correlate with presidential election. We are talking of an election between between two Fulani Moslems.
U Just don't undstand northern political sociology. Are u aware their's a very strong Yaradua(snr) political dynasty (PDM) which Atiku has been nurturing? Mind u APC won this elections when Atiku was yet to emerge. Buhari lost it all when he pitched against the caliphate. Even Northwest is hanging as I speak

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

This are govnership elections, it doesn't correlate with presidential election. We are talking of an election between between two Fulani Moslems.
U Just don't undstand northern political sociology. Are u aware their's a very strong Yaradua(snr) political dynasty (PDM) which Atiku has been nurturing? Mind u APC won this elections when Atiku was yet to emerge. Buhari lost it all when he pitched against the caliphate. Even Northwest is hanging as I speak

Governorship? You are not correct, that is just a Senatorial Bye elections. Atiku/Kwankwaso and Buhari all went there to campaign for their candidates. The voters only wanted Buhari's party. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Asidy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
i wonder how some pple can make this reckless statement. Am i northerner (Katsina state in particular). Me, my friends and family have decided to vote for Atiku in the next coming election.

the rate at which buhari fade away down here is ridiculous, if u know u know .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Binikingdowm: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
Asidy:
i wonder how some pple can make this reckless statement. Am i northerner (Katsina state in particular). Me, my friends and family have decided to vote for Atiku in the next coming election.

the rate at which buhari fade away down here is ridiculous, if u know u know .

don't reply these 30k per month troll.

The way they mention how Buhari is worship in north you'll think the people worshiping him are cows

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Sit down and think.
You mean NgeneUkwenu is finding it hard to think Nawa o One of the easiest gifts of man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Governorship? You are not correct, that is just a Senatorial Bye elections. Atiku/Kwankwaso and Buhari all went there to campaign for their candidates. The voters only wanted Buhari's party. grin

Senatorial elections I mean to say
Atiku's political pathway was not clear then
Be sincere with yourself, are u not observing the political wind blowing across the country since Atiku emerged flag bearer. I'm not a tribalist, I have a good number of northern friends upnorth,some are not even graduates, that gives me first hand update on political permutations over there.(Kano,Kaduna, Gombe and Adamawa peeps). I don't Just post to get likes,I post because I'm informed politically

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass / N’assembly Resumes Plenary Today / This Is Why The British Fear Biafra(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.