Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? (4567 Views)

Why Are Northerners Not Protesting? / Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari / Why Are Northerners Not Excited About Atiku Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Senatorial elections I mean to say
Atiku's political pathway was not clear then
Be sincere with yourself, are u not observing the political wind blowing across the country since Atiku emerged flag bearer. I'm not a tribalist, I have a good number of northern friends upnorth,some are not even graduates, that gives me first hand update on political permutations over there.(Kano,Kaduna, Gombe and Adamawa peeps). I don't Just post to get likes,I post because I'm informed politically

Then don't rely on them, they are feeding you crap! grin

Atiku candidate is blowing only in the South East and Social media populated by the same people.

SW, NW and North East are no go area for Atiku, NC- Kwara, Kogi, Niger and Nasarrawa will be won by Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Xfemt(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
like they did in bauchi bye election after the ringing of the election they were chanting sai baba , when buhari was not even a candidate
can u imagin grin
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Then don't rely on them, they are feeding you crap! grin

Atiku candidate is blowing only in the South East and Social media populated by the same people.

SW, NW and North East are no go area for Atiku, NC- Kwara, Kogi, Niger and Nasarrawa will be won by Buhari.
Keep giving yourself hope,if wishes were horses
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Butterflyleo: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
so why bring up your facebook issues .
Besides tell your friends on facebooks that the real bloc voters that follow their votes to coalition centres like they did in north 2015 elections dont use facebook.

They use transistor radios, bikes, cart pushers,shoe shinners,local barbers,scrapp dealers, farmers that have benefitted from agricultural revolutions of buhari, in north, millions that returned to their homes from idp camps in borno,adamwa,yobe,gombe after boko was chased out of their land.
Thousands that have benefited from rebuilding of north east where more than 100 houses re been giving out

Confirmed. Like this baba here

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Butterflyleo: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
my Sunday is going well. Thanks.

The northerners that are rooting for Atiku might not be few as you may think. Some of them have decided not to come out and campaign for Atiku openly on social media. I can confirm to you based on my findings that Atiku will be massively voted for. Remember Atiku is a fulani man too, a yardstick the northerners will use to vote.

Core north views Atiku as not a pure blood Hausa. This shows you know nothing about northerners. Come let me school you small

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Binikingdowm: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Core north views Atiku as not a pure blood Hausa. This shows you know nothing about northerners. Come let me school you small
okay let pure blood Hausa vote Buhari and not pure blood vote atiku..

Hope that's good?
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Butterflyleo: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
Binikingdowm:
okay let pure blood Hausa vote Buhari and not pure blood vote atiku..

Hope that's good?

You still don't get it. There has been a seamless connection between Buhari and Osinbajo and every northerner sees that Osinbajo is loyal to their oga.

Loyalty up north is always rewarded. Its not bastardized.

They will not leave that bond and vote for a Yamiri who hates them and who at some point placed one of their own on house arrest and insulted them too while at it (talking about El rufai and Peter Obi)

This is pay back time for El rufai and he will lead the campaign against Peter Obi up north and ensure he brutally slashes Atikus votes if any and buries them there.

Same with the SW where the same peter obi has insulted time without number.

Atiku and Obi have lost this election in grand style. The margin of defeat would be less than the one for GEJ but they have lost all the same

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by MrJanuzaj: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
75percent of my facebook friends are northerners simply because I schooled in the North.
There are many of them who are not going to vote for Buhari especially those from Zamfara state. Remember Zamfara state and insecurities? When northerners are hurt, they don't just let go. The killings in Zamfara alone has changed the minds of my friends not to vote for Buhari.

If you have friends from the North, you will understand better.

You are a big liar. Who told you 75% of people in Zamfara will not vote Buhari. This your lie can only sell in IPob republic

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by MrJanuzaj: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I do understand your point very well. However those people you mentioned may just be in the very minority I talked about, which is highly insignificant.

Nevertheless I still maintain, that I am yet to see a Northerner campaigning for Atiku on Facebook, Twitter or Nairaland except the very ones working closely with Atiku.

I still remember During the APC Primaries in 2014, where you rooted for Atiku, and I made it clear to you that he wouldn't win for very many reasons, and those reasons will see President Buhari defeating Atiku by landslide.

Lastly I still prefer to gamble with the APC for the next 4 years. Mistakes were made, progress also recorded but if we can endure PDP for 16 years, with abundance of wealth and little to show for it, giving Buhari another 4 years to complete his tenure, and the power rotates back to the South is never a bad idea.

How is your Sunday going?

If that snake beremx or whatever she might call herself wanted Atiku ahead of PMB in 2014, then i now know where her frustration is coming from. Her paymaster's business waivers and areas of looting has been blocked, no more excess to loot she now labelled PMB a failure. Now i fully understand.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Binikingdowm: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You still don't get it. There has been a seamless connection between Buhari and Osinbajo and every northerner sees that Osinbajo is loyal to their oga.

Loyalty up north is always rewarded. Its not bastardized.

They will not leave that bond and vote for a Yamiri who hates them and who at some point placed one of their own on house arrest and insulted them too while at it (talking about El rufai and Peter Obi)

This is pay back time for El rufai and he will lead the campaign against Peter Obi up north and ensure he brutally slashes Atikus votes if any and buries them there.

Same with the SW where the same peter obi has insulted time without number.

Atiku and Obi have lost this election in grand style. The margin of defeat would be less than the one for GEJ but they have lost all the same
el rufai that will be in Kaduna struggling to get the governorship post..

SW is irrelevant their votes are always divided.

North will vote their own..
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Binikingdowm: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

You are a big liar. Who told you 75% of people in Zamfara will not vote Buhari. This your lie can only sell in IPob republic
she said 75% of her Facebook friends*..

Stop labeling everyone ipob or Igbo it's getting stale
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Binikingdowm:
you'll be surprised seeing 2 million per state in eastern Nigeria..

2019 go shock someone people

The 5 eastern states registered 8.9m. the highest PVC collection is anambra with less than 1.5m. Anambra election last year was 448,000 for all the 35 political parties that partook. GEJ with all the rigging could only create 660,000.

Abeg where will the millions of votes come from?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Binikingdowm: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

The 5 eastern states registered 8.9m. the highest PVC collection is anambra with less than 1.5m. Anambra election last year was 448,000 for all the 35 political parties that partook. GEJ with all the rigging could only create 660,000.

Abeg where will the millions of votes come from?
I don't care about Anambra I'm not Igbo..

The south and east both have 21 million votes and it's locked down for atiku..
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Oblang(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
The kind beating Buhari will give Atiku in 2019 is still doing press up. Even Buhari is still much popular in many NC states that they think will vote against him. Let ipob keep creating false illusion on social media...me go just dey watch..

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Butterflyleo: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Binikingdowm:
el rufai that will be in Kaduna struggling to get the governorship post..

SW is irrelevant their votes are always divided.

North will vote their own..

This one is not seeing the obvious.

There are many things you are yet ignorant of and I will not indulge you.

You say SW is irrelevant right? grin

Okay this time, with a bigot as Atikus VP who has ceaselessly insulted the SW you will see American wonder from the SW. Remember I told you so.

Also regarding El rufai and Peter Obi, nothing would be able to save Peter Obi from Ek rufais wrath.

The news is already everywhere about Peter Obi being a hater of northerners and every radio carrying aboki has gotten the gist. They know politics way more than you and as I speak, there is a mass mobilization against Him up north.

Wait until the campaigns begin, e go do you vaaam for eye cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Binikingdowm: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Okay this time, with a bigot as Atikus VP who has ceaselessly insulted the SW you will see American wonder from the SW. Remember I told you so.

Also regarding El rufai and Peter Obi, nothing would be able to save Peter Obi from Ek rufais wrath.

The news is already everywhere about Peter Obi being a hater of northerners and every radio carrying aboki has gotten the gist. They know politics way more than you and as I speak, there is a mass mobilization against Him up north.

nah the yorubas I know aren't bigot or hate filled..

They vote you by your achievements not sentiment..
All the propaganda and hate against gej and a promise of vp by Buhari,he only won there by 700,00 .

It might be lower this time or they'll go towards atiku
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Butterflyleo: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Binikingdowm:
nah the yorubas I know aren't bigot or hate filled..

They vote you by your achievements not sentiment..
All the propaganda and hate against gej and a promise of vp by Buhari,he only won there by 700,00 .

It might be lower this time or they'll go towards atiku

I am Yoruba and I am telling you what's up and you a yamiri is debating it with me. grin

I laugh in Wailer. Better film show is waiting for you and your Arhiefku
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Binikingdowm: 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

and about the northerners,many of them don't even care about tribal sentiment, they'll vote you if they like you...

The igbos and Hausa have been doing business up north,nairaland is where idiots show their bigot only.
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Binikingdowm: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am Yoruba and I am telling you what's up and you a yamiri is debating it with me. grin

I laugh in Wailer. Better film show is waiting for you and your Arhiefku
I know you are a Yoruba guy.

You'll see the result,sw vote will divide
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Beremx(f): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Whats wrong with this one? Go back and read my post well before you talk nonsense..
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Omon605(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bannylove13:
Ngene stop decieving people..

Take a trip to Kano Central market..or Central mosque..
Even Central Park..

Not to talk of sabo..

Meet northerners over dia.. discuss with them about this buhari..and apc government..

Go and do investigative journalism..and come back ..then you will be honest with your self..

The north has their modus operandi.. they're not social media fanatics..and have a way of playing dia own kinda of politics.
Very few of them are on face book..compare to reality on ground.

Same was said of tambuwal decamping ..some said he have lost relevance in sokoto and wammako is the new king..I laugh..

This I to tell you that people that have nerer cross pleatue are the ones making this argument on behalf of north.

Times has changed..my dear.... Times has really changed..you will understand this only when you pay a visit and make enquires..

Buhari as a religion has been dismystify..not saying he don't have followers oh.. but things are not what it used to be..

Atiku might not be God over dia..but kwankwasya is a huge threat to anything Buhari presents..

Sure is this..
Buhari can't get the 1.9 mill he got from Kano 2019..
Sokoto is going PDP.. wammako influence is not that strong.. indigenous people over dia are saying big no to thuggery.. the sultan is saying big no to that..he wants his people enlighten..and tambuwal is doing just that..a new sokoto..

Same with kebbi..lots of factors are waking people up.. economy is not smiling..things are getting thight..the big mosquito a over dia too ain't helping..if you know you know..lol..

Jigawa too might go PDP..depend on how lamido push his luck with the kwakwasiya..

Bro don't come to faceless forum and run propaganda..
North is the battle ground...every politician over there has access to child voters registration cards and some even has imported Niger and Chad's with PVC.. not joke.

..and don't mistake the presidential election to state house election..

Buhari has to fight for every vote this time.. no free votes for him..
Am being honest..

Even the student in universities up north are really divided..
You hardly see. Mosque preaching Buhari unlike last election..

Things have changed..
Am not gonna argue with you..just pay your flight visit Kano..or sokoto come back and tell us more..

Just like saying because tinubu control Lagos every lagosian will be voting Buhari.

Take a visit to Lagos too ..and see things from your self..
Forget stories ND propaganda..is not working again..
People dey vex..from north to south..it's same

Are you serious my brother? Sabo gari is ibo dominant now. Let's us forget about North West there's nothing anybody can do there to win buhari because I leave in the North too. Let's not deceive ourselves here. Not West is already gone, all what will need to talk about North West is just the margin not if he will win.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Binikingdowm:
I don't care about Anambra I'm not Igbo..

The south and east both have 21 million votes and it's locked down for atiku..

I know say na you lock am cheesy

But from where? SS has 11m registered plus SE totals approximately 20m. With PVC collection of how many? Then how many will come out to vote after Wike and Ojukaye boys finish their regular shooting of Friday before the election as we normally observe? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Omon605(m): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
my Sunday is going well. Thanks.

The northerners that are rooting for Atiku might not be few as you may think. Some of them have decided not to come out and campaign for Atiku openly on social media. I can confirm to you based on my findings that Atiku will be massively voted for. Remember Atiku is a fulani man too, a yardstick the northerners will use to vote.

My brother sorry and don't be deceive, yes Atiku will get some vote but here they don't trust Atiku. And after Muhammed is buhari
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by ciscoxx(m): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I do understand your point very well. However those people you mentioned may just be in the very minority I talked about, which is highly insignificant.

Nevertheless I still maintain, that I am yet to see a Northerner campaigning for Atiku on Facebook, Twitter or Nairaland except the very ones working closely with Atiku.

I still remember During the APC Primaries in 2014, where you rooted for Atiku, and I made it clear to you that he wouldn't win for very many reasons, and those reasons will see President Buhari defeating Atiku by landslide.

Lastly I still prefer to gamble with the APC for the next 4 years. Mistakes were made, progress also recorded but if we can endure PDP for 16 years, with abundance of wealth and little to show for it, giving Buhari another 4 years to complete his tenure, and the power rotates back to the South is never a bad idea.

How is your Sunday going?
bro even R/Apc have endorse Atiku. Go check
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by senatordave1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Binikingdowm:

Pdp is dying in akwa ibom

*BEFORE PDP DIES IN AKWA IBOM*

_By Franklyn ISONG_

It has become crucial that I pen down this article, because, lately, *I am perturbed about the decreasing strength of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) in Akwa Ibom state. 2019 is around the corner, I fear the party may not make it to the Hilltop Mansion. I am not a doom’s day prophet but, on the heels of daily defection by its chieftains, political officeholders and supporters to the All Progressive Congress (APC), any good political observer can conclude that this is not a good omen for the PDP. The party in the state seems boxed into the corner by the opposition APC.* Strange conclusion abi!?

Okay, it all started on January 19, 2017, when the Senator representing Akwa Ibom South (Eket) senatorial district (where the governor hails from) in the Senate, Nelson Effiong, defected from the PDP to the APC during a plenary session of the senate.

Senator Effiong had while leaving the PDP, said; “No reasonable politician who is worth his salt would remain and allow his people to be drifting about without a direction. So I have decided today, the 19th day of January, 2017 to resign from the PDP and move to the party that is bringing peace and direction to this country, the APC. So I move.” But the state PDP, through a statement dismissed the Senator’s claims as unfounded.

The senator, if my mind has not failed me, also during a recorded radio interview with Planet 101.1 FM, Uyo, boasted that he was just leading the way for other aggrieved national assembly members from Akwa Ibom state to follow. He claimed that in a matter of weeks or months there would be defection from PDP. He was again dismissed by the state PDP as lying. The party (PDP) noted that its members remained intact and one indivisible entity.
The Senator was vindicated at the weekend with the defection of another national assembly member, Emmanuel Ukoette. He represents Ukanafun/Oruk Anam federal constituency in the House of Reps.

He is not the only key PDP member who has defected. There are others who do not like publicity, like the former Managing Director of Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Barr Bassey Dan-Abia Snr.; and his younger brother, the former House of Representative member for Eket federal constituency, Barr Bassey Dan-abia Jnr. These are the major controller of political equation in Esit Eket LGA.

In Ikot Abasi LGA aside from the MD of NDDC, Obong Nsima Ekere, recently, a former chapter chairman of Ikot Abasi PDP, Hon. Udo George led other members of his former exco to defect to APC. While in Itu, Obong Bassey Ekanem, the CEO of Base Engineering and major financier of the party’s activities in Oku Iboku clan also quitted, to mention a few, for want of space.

It is not always enough for PDP defectors to be rained with all manner of abusive words and unprintable names by the party’s members and government officials on the media, instead of looking inward to find out why they are leaving the party. For me, this act is uncalled for. It should be stopped. It is likened to applying Panadol tablets for viral disease. It is no longer workable. It has failed to yield result in the past.

Let PDP officials and the governor know that the party as it stance cannot win any election in 2019. Let the governor come out from his comfort zone, I mean, the Hilltop Mansion and start midnight visitation/meeting with key political players in the state.

Why are key political players defecting from the party to APC? Who are next in line of defection? Where has the party got it wrong? Can anything be done to reverse the looming extinction of PDP in the state?

Like I said at the beginning of this piece, I am not a prophet, but I can bet my grandpa’s imported shoes and coats that the sooner these avalanches of nagging questions are answered, the closer to victory PDP has become. Else!!!! “Deacon Udom Emmanuel will be remembered as a one-term Governor of Akwa Ibom state,” according to defected Senator Nelson Effiong.

The bulk now rest on the ‘Executive’ table of Governor Udom Emmanuel. He is the leader of his party (PDP) in the state. Except he has no second term ambition, otherwise, it is even too late for him to start asking his party members questions.

There is no smoke without fire. His party members maybe disenchanted with his style of governance. They may even be uncomfortable with the policy thrust of his administration, or maybe they are unhappy with attitudes of some appointed government officials in his cabinet. This is the time for Governor Emmanuel to find the black sheep before darkness covers. It is time for him, to remove his coat and tie; and wear t-shirts and jean trousers. The task ahead for him will be too hot for coats and tie attire, I can swear to anything, if he doubts me.

Now is the time to think out a permanent solution to ending this defection menace in PDP. Anyone believing that PDP in Akwa Ibom state is still intact and strong as it was before 2015 general elections better wakes up from his fool’s paradise.

• _Franklyn Isong is a public affairs commentator (Published March 7, 2017)_

*Culled from Radar newspaper:*

http://radarpapers.ng/2017/03/07/before-pdp-dies-in-akwa-ibom/
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Binikingdowm: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omon605:

Are you serious my brother? Sabo gari is ibo dominant now. Let's us forget about North West there's nothing anybody can do there to win buhari because I leave in the North too. Let's not deceive ourselves here. Not West is already gone, all what will need to talk about North West is just the margin not if he will win.
yeah he'll win north west but he won't be like 2015 margin Na..

Tampuwal is in PDP now
Kwanwkanso is in PDP now
Oshimole just gifted zamfara to pdp as a gift..

This election will sweet cause they must fight for every state up north
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Binikingdowm: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
senatordave1:

Pdp is dying in akwa ibom

*BEFORE PDP DIES IN AKWA IBOM*

_By Franklyn ISONG_

It has become crucial that I pen down this article, because, lately, *I am perturbed about the decreasing strength of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) in Akwa Ibom state. 2019 is around the corner, I fear the party may not make it to the Hilltop Mansion. I am not a doom’s day prophet but, on the heels of daily defection by its chieftains, political officeholders and supporters to the All Progressive Congress (APC), any good political observer can conclude that this is not a good omen for the PDP. The party in the state seems boxed into the corner by the opposition APC.* Strange conclusion abi!?

Okay, it all started on January 19, 2017, when the Senator representing Akwa Ibom South (Eket) senatorial district (where the governor hails from) in the Senate, Nelson Effiong, defected from the PDP to the APC during a plenary session of the senate.

Senator Effiong had while leaving the PDP, said; “No reasonable politician who is worth his salt would remain and allow his people to be drifting about without a direction. So I have decided today, the 19th day of January, 2017 to resign from the PDP and move to the party that is bringing peace and direction to this country, the APC. So I move.” But the state PDP, through a statement dismissed the Senator’s claims as unfounded.

The senator, if my mind has not failed me, also during a recorded radio interview with Planet 101.1 FM, Uyo, boasted that he was just leading the way for other aggrieved national assembly members from Akwa Ibom state to follow. He claimed that in a matter of weeks or months there would be defection from PDP. He was again dismissed by the state PDP as lying. The party (PDP) noted that its members remained intact and one indivisible entity.
The Senator was vindicated at the weekend with the defection of another national assembly member, Emmanuel Ukoette. He represents Ukanafun/Oruk Anam federal constituency in the House of Reps.

He is not the only key PDP member who has defected. There are others who do not like publicity, like the former Managing Director of Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Barr Bassey Dan-Abia Snr.; and his younger brother, the former House of Representative member for Eket federal constituency, Barr Bassey Dan-abia Jnr. These are the major controller of political equation in Esit Eket LGA.

In Ikot Abasi LGA aside from the MD of NDDC, Obong Nsima Ekere, recently, a former chapter chairman of Ikot Abasi PDP, Hon. Udo George led other members of his former exco to defect to APC. While in Itu, Obong Bassey Ekanem, the CEO of Base Engineering and major financier of the party’s activities in Oku Iboku clan also quitted, to mention a few, for want of space.

It is not always enough for PDP defectors to be rained with all manner of abusive words and unprintable names by the party’s members and government officials on the media, instead of looking inward to find out why they are leaving the party. For me, this act is uncalled for. It should be stopped. It is likened to applying Panadol tablets for viral disease. It is no longer workable. It has failed to yield result in the past.

Let PDP officials and the governor know that the party as it stance cannot win any election in 2019. Let the governor come out from his comfort zone, I mean, the Hilltop Mansion and start midnight visitation/meeting with key political players in the state.

Why are key political players defecting from the party to APC? Who are next in line of defection? Where has the party got it wrong? Can anything be done to reverse the looming extinction of PDP in the state?

Like I said at the beginning of this piece, I am not a prophet, but I can bet my grandpa’s imported shoes and coats that the sooner these avalanches of nagging questions are answered, the closer to victory PDP has become. Else!!!! “Deacon Udom Emmanuel will be remembered as a one-term Governor of Akwa Ibom state,” according to defected Senator Nelson Effiong.

The bulk now rest on the ‘Executive’ table of Governor Udom Emmanuel. He is the leader of his party (PDP) in the state. Except he has no second term ambition, otherwise, it is even too late for him to start asking his party members questions.

There is no smoke without fire. His party members maybe disenchanted with his style of governance. They may even be uncomfortable with the policy thrust of his administration, or maybe they are unhappy with attitudes of some appointed government officials in his cabinet. This is the time for Governor Emmanuel to find the black sheep before darkness covers. It is time for him, to remove his coat and tie; and wear t-shirts and jean trousers. The task ahead for him will be too hot for coats and tie attire, I can swear to anything, if he doubts me.

Now is the time to think out a permanent solution to ending this defection menace in PDP. Anyone believing that PDP in Akwa Ibom state is still intact and strong as it was before 2015 general elections better wakes up from his fool’s paradise.

• _Franklyn Isong is a public affairs commentator (Published March 7, 2017)_

*Culled from Radar newspaper:*

http://radarpapers.ng/2017/03/07/before-pdp-dies-in-akwa-ibom/
grin grin grin..

Do you know one thing about the south?

It's that they have a lot of tribe,one way or the other they are all connected..

They don't do loyalty card except you are a king..

The oba of Benin is 100 times more respected than the governor.

Even though udom decamp,pdp will still floor APC there..
It's about loyalty bro..
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Butterflyleo: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
Binikingdowm:

Okay grin
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Butterflyleo: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Binikingdowm:
yeah he'll win north west but he won't be like 2015 margin Na..

Tampuwal is in PDP now
Kwanwkanso is in PDP now
Oshimole just gifted zamfara to pdp as a gift..

This election will sweet cause they must fight for every state up north

Tambuwal will not win sokoto for PDP (write it down)
Kwankwaso will not win Kano for PDP (write it down too)

Zamfara is locked down for PMB come 2019. If you talk about governorship then that's the problem but as far as presidential votes are concerned its done and dusted for PMB (This one use capital letters and write it down)

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by Butterflyleo: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Binikingdowm:
grin grin grin..

Do you know one thing about the south?

It's that they have a lot of tribe,one way or the other they are all connected..

They don't do loyalty card except you are a king..

The oba of Benin is 100 times more respected than the governor.

Even though udom decamp,pdp will still floor APC there..
It's about loyalty bro..

My brother AKS is as good as gone to APC. Nsima Ekere is now the talk of the town and loved by all.

Besides, Udom was a calamity and as long as Agbabios force is behind Nsima Ekere then Udom is a gonner and the votes for APC would shock you.

It is on record that mass defections happen practically every day in AKS from PDP to APC even in rural areas where community sensitization has been going on by APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by ishiamu(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
lol not yet. One entered but I lost it. Very soon Insha Allah another will enter. Ose sis mi grin

Sorry my troll friend so happy you left bubu
Re: Why Are The Northerners Not Shouting "Atikuloot"? by KadunaMafia: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
75percent of my facebook friends are northerners simply because I schooled in the North.
There are many of them who are not going to vote for Buhari especially those from Zamfara state. Remember Zamfara state and insecurities? When northerners are hurt, they don't just let go. The killings in Zamfara alone has changed the minds of my friends not to vote for Buhari.

If you have friends from the North, you will understand better.
Can we get a female Atikulator that can type in Hausa? we need her asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minorities Testimonies At Willinks Commission On Life In Western Region (1957) / Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out / Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.