Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. (19127 Views)

Belgian Malinois Stud Needed In Lagos / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Belgian Malinois Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by IamAnderson(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
oluomoadebayo:

You can only know which dog bites better if you are under a suit and not behind a computer.
See what someone is saying... Are you the first person to train dogs?
Are you the first to where suits to train dogs?
Do you think the people that measured it didn't have the correct equipments or what?
Did you travel around the world in your suit for all those dogs to bite you or only your malinois?
Why not go around and get the proper measurement for the bite force let's update Google
Perfect example of you using "experience" to dismiss facts like Google is wrong and you are the only dog trainer in the world with the correct answers....I used to respect you and I also loved your threads but now....

1 Like

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by IamAnderson(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
oluomoadebayo:

CO is a guard dogs like you claimed but people are entrusting their lives with a Malinois. There is a saying that says “It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.”
Lol they are entrusting their lives into the hands of the men with guns not the malinois...
Their was also a saying that "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" so my point is that many old sayings are bullcrap like this one you said smiley

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by IamAnderson(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Eveezy:

I mentioned in my earlier post that any big person can be used as a bouncer to scare people away, but to get a job done, you need someone flexible.

Once again, Gra Gra no dey win d race!
So you're saying if a smaller weaker but flexible man is determined to beat a burly fighter he will be able to do so?
why do you think fighters work on packing on mass when training?
with your logic, they should be loosing muscle mass and work on their agility instead
the funny thing is that even in wrestling matches, the fighter's weight is also stated showing that it matters....you can't weigh 30kg and expect to take down someone weighing 300kg
even if a malinois should bite a Caucasian, with it's weak bite force and small head it'll only get a mouth full of fur
Once again, script is not reality
Stop quoting all these sayings of people that didn't know better lmao

3 Likes

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by IamAnderson(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Error
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by IamAnderson(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Error
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by agboedeh: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
IamAnderson:

even if a malinois should bite a Caucasian, with it's weak bite force and small head it'll only get a mouth full of fur
u have said it all.this argument sud just end here.

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by abbeg(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Deleted. smiley
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by agboedeh: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
abbeg:
You think poachers just pick up rifles throw in some bullets and go elephant hunting? The size and caliber of the bullet matters a lot.Even what the bullet is made of.Titanium bullet will do much more damage than regular lead bullets.And the kangal was shot with a pistol.Even with high powered rifles and bullets big game are shot multiple times or in vital regions.Did you know a buffalos skull can deflect a regular bullet?And rhino skin can deflect a round from a magnum (one of the most powerful handguns).You don't just walk into a bush and start putting one bullet into animals.Try it with say a male lion and you might not survive.And kangals have thick skin though not nearly bulletproof.
Aggression doesn't signify loyalty.Most times dogs that bark a lot or are too aggressive are nervous and are protecting themselves.Not their owners.Most Nigerian dogs are like this (being left to grow on chain and maltreated as 'training' )
As for why Dobermans aren't used I've said it a million times.
I have seen kangals fight off horses,scare wolves and so on. u can't even use a normal bite suit to train a kangal cos both d bite suit and ur hand will be removed. Turkish police are even recruiting the kangals to work in checkpoints because nt only are they strong ,they are fast,they can jump and their intelligence can be compared with that of a six year old child. They only reason y they have nt dominated the police force is because of their size, they are too large and also becos they are independent which makes them stubborn a times.

1 Like

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by Eveezy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
IamAnderson:

So you're saying if a smaller weaker but flexible man is determined to beat a burly fighter he will be able to do so?
why do you think fighters work on packing on mass when training?
with your logic, they should be loosing muscle mass and work on their agility instead
the funny thing is that even in wrestling matches, the fighter's weight is also stated showing that it matters....you can't weigh 30kg and expect to take down someone weighing 300kg
Once again, script is not reality
Stop quoting all these sayings of people that didn't know better lmao
u mentioned wrestling, which is an actual staged play, real sports like taekwondo, even kungfu and d rest, a fighter should be lighter, u can be built but not heavy, u must not exceed a particular weight, nd y is dt? D heavier u are, d lesser ur agility and ability to do certain moves.
You mentioned weak, y would someone weak pick up a fight with a built guy, d comparison u made in relation wit weak is best depicted as a lhasa against a caucasian

1 Like

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by abbeg(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Deleted wink
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by agboedeh: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Eveezy:

u mentioned wrestling, which is an actual staged play, real sports like taekwondo, even kungfu and d rest, a fighter should be lighter, u can be built but not heavy, u must not exceed a particular weight, nd y is dt? D heavier u are, d lesser ur agility and ability to do certain moves.
You mentioned weak, y would someone weak pick up a fight with a built guy, d comparison u made in relation wit weak is best depicted as a lhasa against a caucasian
I think wat he was trying to say is DAT a well trained heavily built fighter is better than a well trained skinny fighter
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
OtyandTheFangs:

You know I actually did test the bite force of an ABPT and a GSD. The reason for using this varying dogs that differ in so many things is cause I actually saw them being rated inca video "Top 10 Best Guard Dogs". The GSD being 3rd and the Pit 2nd.
So we werked it out. Got someone to put on the gears, trigger them and I gave them the command.
Even with the bite sleeve and chain, the scars left on the dummy's hand after the APBT showcased the talent in its fangs will narrate the story for you without you asking what happened.
Like you said, pure bred APBTs might have no human-agression tendencies, ok but when trained to do what you want them to, in this case; to be aggressive towards mankind (on command). They can and will wreck havoc to that man that dares.

Give me your address and I will come and test your APBT for free with the condition of making videos. If you are ready to come to my place, I will put Darco on you as well. Deal?
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
IamAnderson:

See what someone is saying... Are you the first person to train dogs?
Are you the first to where suits to train dogs?
Do you think the people that measured it didn't have the correct equipments or what?
Did you travel around the world in your suit for all those dogs to bite you or only your malinois?
Why not go around and get the proper measurement for the bite force let's update Google
Perfect example of you using "experience" to dismiss facts like Google is wrong and you are the only dog trainer in the world with the correct answers....I used to respect you and I also loved your threads but now....

Disagreement shouldn't have to affect my respect if you truly do. Bite force doesn't make a dog effective but skills and training do. Majority of the dogs with the high bite force doesn't have the mental strength to cope with rigorous training programs the working dogs of today are passing through. For example, if you use an ecollar too much on a Rotweiller, that is the end of it because the dog will shut down completely. Isreal military is using sentry dogs to attack, apprehend and kill Palestine, yet it is the Malinois only when other powerful breeds should be more ideal for the job.
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
abbeg:
You think poachers just pick up rifles throw in some bullets and go elephant hunting? The size and caliber of the bullet matters a lot.Even what the bullet is made of.Titanium bullet will do much more damage than regular lead bullets.And the kangal was shot with a pistol.Even with high powered rifles and bullets big game are shot multiple times or in vital regions.Did you know a buffalos skull can deflect a regular bullet?And rhino skin can deflect a round from a magnum (one of the most powerful handguns).You don't just walk into a bush and start putting one bullet into animals.Try it with say a male lion and you might not survive.And kangals have thick skin though not nearly bulletproof.
Aggression doesn't signify loyalty.Most times dogs that bark a lot or are too aggressive are nervous and are protecting themselves.Not their owners.Most Nigerian dogs are like this (being left to grow on chain and maltreated as 'training' )
As for why Dobermans aren't used I've said it a million times.

Poachers use wooden arrows only to kill lions and Rhinos. I was in SA to train with some anti-poachers dog handlers a few years ago and I have a firsthand insight on how they operate. It's the trophy hunters like Donald Trump Jnr that use guns. Still, it is the Malinois that is being trained to protect these animals.

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by IamAnderson(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
Eveezy:

know wrestling is fake and would you use taekwondo as a metaphor for a dog fight or wrestling?
will the dogs need to do skills or just bite each other an try to inflict the most damage?
dog fights are nothing like taekwondo, even this village wrestling that people call egelege do you need to be lighter or stronger?
and BTW, a malinois is considerably weaker than a CO or kangal and I never said a weak man I said a weaker man
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
IamAnderson:
you guys are so quick to call for a "practical" between an untrained CO in Nigeria and a well trained malinois that has been trained since childhood.
I said I wasn't going to comment on this thread again but, olumoadebayo will you be willing to fly Kongo out to Russia to face their well trained prison dogs?
probably not because you're going to come back alone.
your dogs are well trained, stop comparing them to untrained CO's in Nigeria
and BTW malinois are used in the White house because of the same reasons they are used by police, they are just their to sniff chase and apprehend not kill.... imagine the white house being guarded by kangals, the results will be catastrophic.
you still haven't made any point other than dismissing facts and further proving the already known fact that malinois are good working dogs and saying "let's have a real life practical with your untrained CO"
I will say this again for the last time, malinois and Caucasians,kangals e.t.c are very different dogs with different uses...they both excel at what they do but let's not get crazy and say a malinois can beat a kangal or a CO.
I have even seen a case where a guy that had 2 gsd's and one CO got attacked with armed robbers.
the gsd's fled at the sound of the first gunshot but the CO stayed and fought of the thieves. the dogs where not professionally trained and they reacted out of instinct.
an untrained malinois can run at the sound of a bullet or stay and fight, it all depends on the dogs confidence. stop painting them like they where born confident an diligent to their duties.
again, your malinois are well trained if you want to compare the efficiency of the dog, check the well trained CO's in Russia.
if a fight between a well trained malinois and a well trained CO should happen, the CO will decimate the malinois... this is a very logical fact(irrespective of the love you have for the breed).
a malinois is and will never be as deadly as any mastiff of molasser dog(another fact)
if you can read about these two breeds and also watch videos of their attacks and still say the malinois will win.....then you are a bigot.
it's just like saying a skinny well trained fighter will be able to beat a huge muscular also well trained fighter because she's "agile" or "brave" or she has so much " fight" in her.
agility can only take you so far when your opponents hits are as powerful as five of your hits and also when your opponent can literary lift you up from the freaking ground!
forget movies and what the predetermined script has said, the skinny girl will die a very messy death.
until you can share a pic of a malinois doing something that shows it has as much power as a mastiff or molloser....your "experience"means crap
don't overhype your dogs and lie about what they can do because you love them...I understand how you feel but I still need to call you out on your bigotry bro
you have beautiful and well trained dogs but their usefulness has a limit, stop painting them as the " jack of all trades " of dogs.
I dare you to post a pic of malinois being left to guard a place or apprehend enemies without armed men standing by to actually get the criminal..... they are good for sports, tracking, sniffing out things and chasing and catching things and people doesn't mean they are deadly or as powerful as mastiffs
I have seen kangals and COs being left to guard farms and villages from bears and wolves but never malinois.
the COs are left on their own to guard these places but a malinois is never on it's own in case a real threat comes by.
I have read about a Tibetan mastiff that fought a whole pack of wolves(it later died after successfully warding them of) can your strongest malinois do that?
please call a spade a spade and stop all this senseless argument
until you can show me where malinois are left alone confidently to guard places like monasteries, farms, fields and prisons, you still haven't proved anything.
Malinois are wonderful dogs in their own way but please don't paint them into being what they are not
this comment is getting too long let's just end it like this.....if you are reading this, forget everything we said in the comments and go and research malinois and kangals or CO...watch their attack videos and use your own judgement to end this argument

Peace

Unforyunately, Kongo is dead. If I'm interested in dog fighting, I will get a gamebred dog not a Malinois. My malinois is an all-around dog suitable for human usage. A dog too big, too stubborn is not an asset.
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by IamAnderson(m): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
oluomoadebayo:

Poachers used wooden arrows only to kill lions and Rhinos. I was in SA to train with some anti-poachers dog handlers a few years ago and I have a firsthand insight on how they operate. It's the trophy hunters like Donald Trump Jnr that use guns. Still, it is the Malinois that is being trained to protect these animals.
Exactly what I said earlier, you are using the malinois to chase and attack poachers not stronger threats
If the malinois are so powerful to protect those animals, why the machine guns??
Remember when I said Earlier that when malinois are used, people are usually armed with them??
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by agboedeh: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
IamAnderson:

Exactly what I said earlier, you are using the malinois to chase and attack poachers not stronger threats
If the malinois are so powerful to protect those animals, why the machine guns??
Remember when I said Earlier that when malinois are used, people are usually armed with them??
exactly
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by IamAnderson(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
oluomoadebayo:

Disagreement shouldn't have to affect my respect if you truly do. Bite force doesn't make a dog effective but skills and training do. Majority of the dogs with the high bite force doesn't have the mental strength to cope with rigorous training programs the working dogs of today are passing through. For example, if you use an ecollar too much on a Rotweiller, that is the end of it because the dog will shut down completely. Isreal military is using sentry dogs to attack, apprehend and kill Palestine, yet it is the Malinois only when other powerful breeds should be more ideal for the job.
We all know the malinois is easier to train than the Rottweiler but is it stronger or deadlier?
A rot doesn't need training to rip your malinois to shreds.....that's my point
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by IamAnderson(m): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
oluomoadebayo:

Poachers use wooden arrows only to kill lions and Rhinos. I was in SA to train with some anti-poachers dog handlers a few years ago and I have a firsthand insight on how they operate. It's the trophy hunters like Donald Trump Jnr that use guns. Still, it is the Malinois that is being trained to protect these animals.
If that dog is left alone and a pack of wild dogs come what will it do?
By showing us the pic of you with a gun you have admitted that you also have to be there to protect the malinois because it is not a very strong dog and it's agility doesn't do crap against a serious threat.
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
IamAnderson:

The gun is for human safety when the dogs are not very close. Every animal has a breaking point and will run under the serious threat of human but the trained ones will give their lives instead. Now to take those CO and the like to the highest level is the question when they are too stubborn to learn new things.
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by agboedeh: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
oluomoadebayo:

Unforyunately, Kongo is dead.
so sorry for ur loss
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
IamAnderson:

If that dog is left alone and a pack of wild dogs come what will it do?
By showing us the pic of you with a gun you have admitted that you also have to be there to protect the malinois because it is not a very strong dog and it's agility doesn't do crap against a serious threat.

Will you not be there to protect a Kangal or CO? What the first clip of this video and see how a lion ran away from people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aO_6axeAx0
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by IamAnderson(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
oluomoadebayo:

The gun is for human safety when the dogs are not very close. Every animal has a breaking point and will run under the serious threat of human but the trained ones will give their lives instead. Now to take those CO and the like to the highest level is the question when they are too stubborn to learn new things.
They are stubborn to learn new things but killing is not a new thing and they are better at it
Which brings me down to the lethality of the kangal or CO
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by IamAnderson(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
oluomoadebayo:

Will you not be there to protect a Kangal or CO? What the first clip of this video and see how a lion ran away from people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aO_6axeAx0
Sir the lion wasn't trained I have seen two lions run away from a very tiny local dog
But will you deny the fact that the lion will do more damage than any of your dogs?
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
IamAnderson:

We all know the malinois is easier to train than the Rottweiler but is it stronger or deadlier?
A rot doesn't need training to rip your malinois to shreds.....that's my point

As I said, I'm not in a dog fighting business. Human aggression is far different from dog aggression. The poorest dog in my kennel will dominate one of my best dogs but when I need them to protect me, the dog dominant dog will shit on herself and find a place to hide. You need to understand that it is a different ball game. The smart man will always stay ahead of a dump ass strong man.
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by OtyandTheFangs: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
oluomoadebayo:

Give me your address and I will come and test your APBT for free with the condition of making videos. If you are ready to come to my place, I will put Darco on you as well. Deal?
Nah, I wouldn't make it so typical. Why will I use a Pitbull on you

So you doubting the profiency of what? My training or the dogs themselves?
"Put Darco on me"?
To what end?
To prove what point? That your dog is trained too?

1 Like

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by IamAnderson(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
This is a prison dog in Russia please honestly tell us if any of your dogs can bring it down
BTW this dog wasn't fully mature yet, it was still undergoing training.

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by agboedeh: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
oluomoadebayo:

Will you not be there to protect a Kangal or CO
actually the answer is No.the only protection a kangal gets is that spiky collar in their neck to prevent a bite in d neck by wild animals.

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
agboedeh:
actually the answer is No.the only protection a kangal gets is that spiky collar in their neck to prevent a bite in d neck by wild animals.

You missed the point, I'm not advertising a game bred dog.
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by IamAnderson(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
oluomoadebayo:

Unforyunately, Kongo is dead. If I'm interested in dog fighting, I will get a gamebred dog not a Malinois. My malinois is an all-around dog suitable for human usage. A dog too big, too stubborn is not an asset.
Noo! I'm so sorry about Kongo what happened?
Re: Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. by IamAnderson(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Error

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption / Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. / Dog Lovers In Nigeria: Your Very Own Dog Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.