Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" (38380 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by success1smyn(m): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
babeosisi:

Your father is in your village Stop claiming someone's father as yours please Oyedepo knows his kids and his kids know him Fathers know their kids and leave inheritance for their kids. What inheritance will this father leave you? None What fatherly role has he played in your life ? Did he pay your school fees ,buy you clothes ,give you food or provide shelter No Please think properly and stop insulting your father
is these all you think a father can be and do? my brother you need to go for check up
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by babeosisi: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
success1smyn:

is these all you think a father can be and do?
my brother you need to go for check up

I'm serious
Go take care of your real father and stop building empire and enterprise for another person's father.
Your father has a jet you can't fly in
A school you can't attend
What a father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by ofwest47(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Dooms day prophets and one of the baboons who was exchanged for monkeys after 10 years of Independence courtesy sadSam Amuka Pemu a k a sad Sam.) They are now denying taking money from the head of the new Looters party leader when as little as &40 million dollars gift to the two of them mean little or nothing to him and to the receivers is an addition to the looted fund.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by ifiokjohn(m): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Oponel1962:
People don't know when the Devil is at work.
Is he saying he has never read about Atiku in the media even the write up of Obasanjo?
Men of God are to speak against evil not to approve them. That is the only job MOG in politics.
Atiku according to obj believes in using $ N £ ¥ € to get what he wants.
No body was fighting that you want make peace.
You deserve whatever anyone is saying now.
Normally none pities a bird caught in a snare made to catch rat

You had no business with that trip.
you have no right to tell him he is guity of corruption without any court of law finding him guity. If he is guity then buhari is also guity.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Tareq1105: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
gbagyiza:

Don't mind haters. Carry on my Bishop, i respect u so much. If he keep quiet same people will complain, now that he stood up to defend the body of Christ they r complaining. so, he should allow the killing of Christians to continue until everyone is wiped out.

Blessed are the peace makers.....my Bishop.

The killing, which Oyedepo believe to be religious cleansing, is why Oyedepo cannot stand this government.

Though, to me, the killing is politically motivated but even at that government has the responsibility of arresting and bringing the people behind the killing to book.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by success1smyn(m): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
babeosisi:

I'm serious
Go take care of your real father and stop building empire and enterprise for another person's father.
Your father has a jet you can't fly in
A school you can't attend
What a father
heed to my friendly and sincere advice
tomorrow is Monday
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by foreshore(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
HigherEd:
"I have never taken any dime from any candidate in my life. I am a mediator.

The price of peace is quite cheaper than the cost of war.

I belong to all political parties you belong, there is no political party in Nigeria where there are no (member of) Winners including the ones yet unformed."

Bishop David Oyedepo

14/10/2018

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1489362477874285&id=444807728996437

You don't need to answer them Sir, they are hypocrites and doomed!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
buchilino:

BE VERY CAREFUL OF WAT U SAY

Stop making noise oyedepo sheepie
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
kevwemike:
u are insulting an anointed man of God, ur father or ur mother didn't anoint him but God did, do u know what u just did? U just lay a course on yourself and your generation Oyedepo didn't come to u and ur house hood to rub u and no one member of Winners' complaining to u that he rub them so wat is ur problem? U are rubbing yourself u course fellow.

What made a scammer an anointed man, was it you, cos the last time I check my God does not anoint scammers called pastors
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
kevwemike:
am not surprised from ur background check ur life still remain stagnant. U need help

Stop making noise clown sheepie cool, he is a fake mofo who has brain washed many foolish Nigerians
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
asuustrike1:

A criminal indeed! Poverty is a disease

Look at a zombie sheepie defending his mammon
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
PreciousJob:

Say this one more time and suffer frustration for rest of your life.
Infact for saying this, you will never rise below the level you are. No amount of prayer or deliverance will avert this!!!

Stut up stagnant sheepie, religion was the downfall of the black race, try get small sense
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
FrostyButter:

Except you don't want to ever be highly successful in life, then you would know how bad it is to slander a person's image on a public forum like this without knowing a thing about the person but going by beer palour gists.

This is very wrong. Act intelligently by bringing mentally stimulating points to nairaland. Be logical, analytic, sophisticated and most of all unbiased with voicing opinions. That how intelligent people behave.

You have called him a criminal now in the most unrefined manner and a terrible approach, bring up facts and figures to prove your point.

Bless you.

See clown preaching to me when his brother can't pay this scammer you are defending university school fees, smh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Tareq1105:

You're definitely in pain.

Pained zombie
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
BabaO2:
Too late for him to realise. I am disappointed in him. Who is Obasanjo of this world that should stampede a man of God to approve a corrupt candidate.

Stampede did you say?

You surely don't know the meaning!

Obasanjo stampede who? Oyedepo is a man of God with a difference. No one intimidates him. And let any politician who hears his claim and wants to prove he once gave him money come out.

Some men a completely different. Oyedepo is.

Some Haters here will come and be talking nonsense about men of God.

There are curropt men of God but Oyedepo in not one

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Jaynom(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
Themandator:

You should by reason of being a member of this forum have learnt one useful tips on business evaluation. Shares on the stock exchange plays a very significant role in determining the netwoeth of any individual. Winners is not in any exchange. Even Atiku is not . Anything about their true worth is guestimate. And Forbes failed woefully in that regard for bishop Oyedepo worth is equal to the total worth of winners members worldwide.

He can travel to any part of the world and have thousand waiting with their cars and begging him to hop in. The same can't be said of Atiku. If he should ask for money for anything anywhere in the world, in iminutes, people he has never met and doesn't know by name will make it available. That is his true worth

Atiku knows those who are commodity amongst Nigerians he meets and those who are driven by conviction ... There is nothing Oyedepo will ask me to do that needs careful consideration. I joined his ministry as a poor fellow tuning from prophetic ministry to prayer ministry in search of solution. Just teachings changed my life. The biggest surprise of it all is that today I stand before men and women and teach God's word. Nothing compare to it

Good for you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by boxypane(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
OAPFreez will soon react.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
HigherEd:

Show me a Nigerian politician that is not corrupt first.. Is it Buhari? you must be a Joker. And if Buhari has proof of Atiku's corruption then why has he not prosecuted Atiku... Is Oyedepo EFCC that would investigate whether allegations against a private citizen is true or not.

Who should we blame between a President who has access to state marchinery to investigate, prosecute and convict a corrupt official but rather chose to work with him in advancement of his own selfish political goal and a pastor who has no briefing from EFCC?

If any corrupt politician walks free today it is the complete fault of the government in Power(Buhari). As long as the govt in power have refused to prosecute for a court of law to indict then there is no case...

God bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by BabaO2: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
tamethem:

Stampede did you say?

You surely don't know the meaning!

Obasanjo stampede who? Oyedepo is a man of God with a difference. No one intimidates him. And let any politician who hears his claim and wants to prove he once gave him money come out.

Some men a completely different. Oyedepo is.

Some Haters here will come and be talking nonsense about men of God.

There are curropt men of God but Oyedepo in not one
yes we know, reason why he supported Jonathan and was passionate and carried away with one of the most corrupt person and an enemy of Nigeria's candidacy as stated by Obasanjo when he was not in senility status
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by NaMeAboki: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
HigherEd:

I belong to all political parties you belong, there is no political party in Nigeria where there are no (member of) Winners including the ones yet unformed."

Bishop David Oyedepo

14/10/2018

Then tell them why they banned you from the UK Church - is not over corruption?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by deji17: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nonsense. But you receive their tithes including civil servants that stole from the treasury.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
Jaynom:

You obviously don't know who Atiku is! OYEDEPO is worth $150 million Dollars according to the recent FORBES list. If it's about Money OYEDEPO cannot see ATIKU'S Break light!

Back to my point ... Everybody has a Price even OYEDEPO. It may not be money, It might be hectres of land or a Favour, or some strings that needs to be pulled BUT everybody has a Price

What many of you guys don't understand is that Oyedepo can't be bought. My dad once told me something, he said " I know the character of every and each of you my sons, If you are accused yo have done this or that I know the one I can bet my life on that you can't do and I know the one that even before they finish talking ,I would say yes my son can do it"

You see some men are too principled that they don't have any price when it comes to corruption and one of them was my dad.

I should have been a son of a multimillionaire but my father was so grossly imbibed in Jesus that he ended dying not being rich but comfortable. When he had all the chance in the world to embezzle in the post he held from 1977 to 2003.

All my story boils down to "Everyone has a price" doesn't apply to some hard principled persons.
Always remember that.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
BabaO2:
yes we know, reason why he supported Jonathan and was passionate and carried away with one of the most corrupt person and an enemy of Nigeria's candidacy as stated by Obasanjo when he was not in senility status

You see what is happening. Oyedepo doesn't like Buhari an inch. He didn't support him when he wanted go become president and he has never hidden his detest for him for his Jihadist nature.

And like you should know in life no one is perfect but some men are better than some.

Atiku is not a saint neither is Obasanjo but on the ground of religion fanaticism the two of them are better than Buhari.

It is obvious Buhari has not been fair to Christians with his gestures on the issue of Herdsmen and their Evil and every good Christian must hate that.

Oyedepo knows this and wants him out.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Sholaco: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Very useless people....you can only deceive man but u can't deceive ur creator.....God s watching
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by FrostyButter: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

See clown preaching to me when his brother can't pay this scammer you are defending university school fees, smh

Well, I attended ******** University for my undergraduate studies and I had no problems paying the fees not cause my parents where so rich in money, but rich in knowledge enough to have few children and plan their finance well enough to give their children the best of education. I hope to do the same. Quality education is not cheap. No university owned by a church even in America is cheap. There is a price for quality, likewise scholarships available for intellectuals, some of which I benefitted from to supplement my stay there. Question is what is anyone's excuse?

Like I said, make salient point with no misconceptions resulting from incorrect reasoning. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
All I know is that oyedepo is a criminal posing as a pastor, to rob gluible sheepies that feeds his fat belly angry I have said before and I will say it again, undecided burn all pastors churches to the ground and watch Nigeria change for the better tongue tongue these pigs have ruined our country

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account

Your reasoning stinks and has hate written all over it.

And I'm suspecting you must be one of those jihadists that flood Christian threads to masturbate with their demon invested brains.

Like someone should wake up one day and call your dad a thief because he just bought a new Benz and they don't know how he got the money.

You guys can go jump in the lagoon because pastors look panached than your retched looking Imams with dirty robes and turbans grin

Sule Igbira grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by akinbode1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
I Love this man....Full of God wisdom...

It takes a wisdom to answer a fool

God will bless you the more bishop Oyedepo....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by buchilino(m): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Stop making noise oyedepo sheepie
SMH
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Royzevic(m): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
HigherEd:

The living faith church nor oyedepo never participated in any asset evaluation with forbes ro arrive at that figure of wealth.

The Forbes report was written by an unserious fellow called mfonobong nsehe( i have my reasons for calling him unserious)
What he analyzed was some church assets e.g Covenant university, Landmark and so called four jets. He just estimated because he had no access to these properties. As at 2013 check with NUC, Landmark alone was worth $100 million at take off. Investment at Covenant is over 100 Billion.

Oyedepo does not keep much money in accounts from what i know but his access to wealth is beyond normal.

The Church housing city in Ota is budgeted at 1 Billion USD(360 Billion naira). They don't even rent space for parking jet, they own an hangar that can park 6 jets.

Can Atiku Afford to build An Airstrip on 3000 acres of land like living faith is doing in Ota?

Atiku kept his university at 3 million naira to survive, oyedepo subsidized his to be 800,000.00 and ask me which one made it to the world ranking first? - just go and look at all the buildings that were donated by friends and partner in AUN.

Not one building in Covenant was endowed by friend, partner or politician, not one! save for the banks that collected land to build. I know other churches that have solicited support from outsiders to endow buildings...

all dis money for building prolly fell from HEAVEN like MANNA...what do i know
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
HigherEd:

Bishop David Oyedepo

14/10/2018

actually they are being paid in the form of tithe
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by drlateef: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
Jonathan where are you poop? Someone is lying against you even when you are still alive. Shiooo. wink smiley smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
who ask you? guilty conscience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries / Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? / Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.