Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" (38375 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:14am On Oct 15, 2018
MrKappa:

It is only a bastard that can open his gutter to spill out this rubbish. A boy who has a father will know how to project himself. Being a fool is not necessary my friend. I AM IN PORT HARCOURT, COME THERE AND SEE HOW LIFE IS GOOD. Frustrated person of no class. Go fine work

Shut up pig, na your type blow trumpet pass, with limited sense to think for him self
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:15am On Oct 15, 2018
studM:

Another he-goat on d loose

Welcome home adeboye sheepie, cool if my words pain you, go jump mountain f00l
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Take a good look at your useless life, smh I curse you will micro sense, cool please receive it
Receive sense to think well,have unbiased view and live right

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:33am On Oct 15, 2018
asuustrike1:

Receive sense to think well,have unbiased view and live right

grin shut it pipeline
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by omodavid1(m): 1:30am On Oct 15, 2018
babeosisi:

Your father is in your village Stop claiming someone's father as yours please Oyedepo knows his kids and his kids know him Fathers know their kids and leave inheritance for their kids. What inheritance will this father leave you? None What fatherly role has he played in your life ? Did he pay your school fees ,buy you clothes ,give you food or provide shelter No Please think properly and stop insulting your father
elisha called elijah his father

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by BackToLife: 1:32am On Oct 15, 2018
BabaO2:
Take off he doesn't need my respect, I am a Christian and a stakeholder in winners, I have made contributions/offerings to winners locally and abroad, he can't denounce that. Your other stupidity you can keep to yourself
Obviously, you are a Moslem, not just a Muslim a very bastard deceitful muslim that has always deceitfully manipulate Christians against Christians to cause implosion and self-destruction from within the Church. The fact that you could lie not just to be a Christian, not just to be a Winners member, but an offering and tithe paying Member shows that you are a bloody liar! We the true tithe payers are not complaining because we are seeing the results and blessings from GOD. For exhibiting this level of nefarious deceit to a Man that doesn't even know you exist, everything good shall forever be far from you. Psalm 35:8 "As you hate to see him up there and desire to see him fall, so shall multiple folds of destruction come upon you. As you wish to see him fall and amount to nothing, so shall you and you generation never amount to anything good in Life"

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Dami12345: 1:41am On Oct 15, 2018
HigherEd:

The living faith church nor oyedepo never participated in any asset evaluation with forbes ro arrive at that figure of wealth.

The Forbes report was written by an unserious fellow called mfonobong nsehe( i have my reasons for calling him unserious)
What he analyzed was some church assets e.g Covenant university, Landmark and so called four jets. He just estimated because he had no access to these properties. As at 2013 check with NUC, Landmark alone was worth $100 million at take off. Investment at Covenant is over 100 Billion.

Oyedepo does not keep much money in accounts from what i know but his access to wealth is beyond normal.

The Church housing city in Ota is budgeted at 1 Billion USD(360 Billion naira). They don't even rent space for parking jet, they own an hangar that can park 6 jets.

Can Atiku Afford to build An Airstrip on 3000 acres of land like living faith is doing in Ota?

Atiku kept his university at 3 million naira to survive, oyedepo subsidized his to be 800,000.00 and ask me which one made it to the world ranking first? - just go and look at all the buildings that were donated by friends and partner in AUN.

Not one building in Covenant was endowed by friend, partner or politician, not one! save for the banks that collected land to build. I know other churches that have solicited support from outsiders to endow buildings...

Look at this fool ,we are count wealth, he is counting yahoo pastors toys.
Oyedope is a poor crock compare to our gallant Atifuku.

You will also be saying kc's brother has more money that atiku abi?
You count a few asset on ground and call them wealth?
Even oyedope will never play rough play like that if not the politicians may decide not to use his private jets to fly and laundry money out of the country again.
Further more dont you know how your man of God sorry money is seen in the U.K as a common Fraudster.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Dami12345: 1:43am On Oct 15, 2018
princfred:
There is nothing wrong with the Bishop working to bring reconciliation between estranged politicians. Infact its a plus for Atiku to have sought after him. I may not be a fan of Atiku (though he is technically better than the lifeless one) but he has made the right moves towards political peace in his choice of VP and involving the clergy. That was an opportunity for the Bishop to tell him to work towards ending the massacres by FH of members of the church. That is what could have made the meeting more meaningful beyond politics.

Who would you prefer to rob you.
A smart thief or a dumb thief.
Am sure you know who is represented here.
Of course no body wants to be robbed however of you had to chose?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Dami12345: 1:46am On Oct 15, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
True. How many politicians can maintain 4 jets?

Oyedepo is massively rich, he wouldn't condescend so low.

People only see what they want to believe.

Oyedope's jets are used to launder money for the same politicians you call poor.
If he needs 4 to do such a job how much do you think he makes from doing such grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Dami12345: 1:48am On Oct 15, 2018
WebSurfer:

Na today I finally know say you no get sense

I swear sense and the guy no fit meet again.
Him don fry him sense sell am as suya for slay mamma with big yash.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by israelmao(m): 3:13am On Oct 15, 2018
I believe you.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by princfred(m): 4:19am On Oct 15, 2018
Dami12345:

Who would you prefer to rob you.
A smart thief or a dumb thief.
Am sure you know who is represented here.
Of course no body wants to be robbed however of you had to chose?
In this reconcilation matter, who is robbing who? I mean how is robbery involved? If you have issues with him about some other issues, fine you can table your greiviances when those topics are up for discusion but that does not make him wrong on every other matter he is involved in. The way you are going, you will even find fault with him for wearing the wrong trousers.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by buchilino(m): 4:43am On Oct 15, 2018
ABUPHARM:
Warning or threathning?
USE WISDOM N DECODE
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by kevwemike: 6:01am On Oct 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Shut it kid and whining like a dog
poorverty want to ruin u and ur generation that is why u are typing like a suckling boy go get brain

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:37am On Oct 15, 2018
Dami12345:

Oyedope's jets are used to launder money for the same politicians you call poor.
If he needs 4 to do such a job how much do you think he makes from doing such grin grin

Don't live a life where you cook up lies just to prove a point. There has never been any news in this country about Oyedepo collecting or laundering money on behalf of any politician.

Prevarication is dangerous for your future boy!

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 15, 2018
Jaynom:

You obviously don't know who Atiku is! OYEDEPO is worth $150 million Dollars according to the recent FORBES list. If it's about Money OYEDEPO cannot see ATIKU'S Break light!

Back to my point ... Everybody has a Price even OYEDEPO. It may not be money, It might be hectres of land or a Favour, or some strings that needs to be pulled BUT everybody has a Price
even his jets r worth more than 150 million dollars,he has 4 expensive jets.landmark and convenant university worth more than 150million dollars ma frnd

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by edupedia: 7:43am On Oct 15, 2018
FrostyButter:

Don't mind these sycophants that live on free bags of rice. They think everyone is poor like them and accept bribes.

When Tunde Bakare was on his pulpit endorsing Buhari, no problem. When father Mbaka did, no problem. When Kumuyi went to visit as well as Adeboye, no problem. But cause the bishop was invited to settle a dispute (without endorsing anyone oo), every free 10MB gaining, bag of rice fighting miserable individual with no intention for Nigeria's progress is attacking him. Very quick to make up false stories, these people.

Time would tell. I wonder how anyone living in this country would still believe that Lifeless is making progress. I don't just understand.

This fake man is making a fool out of u as usual.....He did not say he has never taken money from Government cos GEJ gave him lots.....What he said is that he has never taken from a CANDIDATE....meaning he does not take small money but huge sums to support his heaven on earth lifestyle...Imagine.mumuscalling some people zombies...so what are u ?... Triple zombies?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2018
kevwemike:
poorverty want to ruin u and ur generation that is why u are typing like a suckling boy go get brain

Sheepie have small level of sense, before you talk, f00l
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by okokobioko1: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2018
papa oyedepo is very correct. he is not a hungry man of God that will be begging for money. he want peace in Nigeria. men of courage must always speak up against the ills in our Land. in the face of crisis when men of good reputation refuses to speak for fear of the unknown EVIL thrives.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by okokobioko1: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2018
papa oyedepo is very correct. he is not a hungry man of God that will be begging for money. he want peace in Nigeria. men of courage must always speak up against the ills in our Land. in the face of crisis when men of good reputation refuses to speak for fear of the unknown EVIL thrives.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by FrostyButter: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2018
edupedia:

This fake man is making a fool out of u as usual.....He did not say he has never taken money from Government cos GEJ gave him lots.....What he said is that he has never taken from a CANDIDATE....meaning he does not take small money but huge sums to support his heaven on earth lifestyle...Imagine.mumuscalling some people zombies...so what are u ?... Triple zombies?

Wow, you came up with all that by your self. Genius. Let me just argue with your silly logic for fun. So GEJ was president by appointment? He was never a political candidate for election. Wow, like I said, Genius.

Free your self from the spirit of hate son. It clouds reasoning and judgment.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Dami12345: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

Don't live a life where you cook up lies just to prove a point. There has never been any news in this country about Oyedepo collecting or laundering money on behalf of any politician.

Prevarication is dangerous for your future boy!

Lol, you see what you want to see.
Investigate this just a little and you will be shocked.
First get your hand on the past places the planes have been in the last 2-3 yrs. That's a good start.
I hope your heart and mind is strong enough to endure the answers at the end.
If not it's Better to believe what you want to believe
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Dami12345: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2018
princfred:
In this reconcilation matter, who is robbing who? I mean how is robbery involved? If you have issues with him about some other issues, fine you can table your greiviances when those topics are up for discusion but that does not make him wrong on every other matter he is involved in. The way you are going, you will even find fault with him for wearing the wrong trousers.

Hell no. Why not heaven no grin
Nope long trousers are good. Can't have too many similarities of a common yahoo boy with a master yahoo pastors grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by prosperbwealth: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2018
Jaynom:

You obviously don't know who Atiku is! OYEDEPO is worth $150 million Dollars according to the recent FORBES list. If it's about Money OYEDEPO cannot see ATIKU'S Break light!

Back to my point ... Everybody has a Price even OYEDEPO. It may not be money, It might be hectres of land or a Favour, or some strings that needs to be pulled BUT everybody has a Price

Very interesting perspective you have here.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Jaynom(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2018
prosperbwealth:

Very interesting perspective you have here.

Abi?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by FrostyButter: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2018
Dami12345:

All these beer palour gist. He told you this on whatsapp abi?

It's sad. Point at a rich man and tell a poor man that is the source of his problems and he would believe any lie that follows. No offense, but you don't need to tell baseless lies to win an argument. You win one by driving you point with facts and figures, not by made up barbers shop stories or the ones you made up your self.

It's a terrible thing to slander anyone in a public forum like this with made up stories. And if this was just plain humor, sorry for calling you out. Have a blessed day.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by gidjah(m): 11:31am On Oct 15, 2018
BabaO2:
Take off he doesn't need my respect, I am a Christian and a stakeholder in winners, I have made contributions/offerings to winners locally and abroad, he can't denounce that. Your other stewpidity you can keep to yourself
I won't go so low at insulting you, I am far above that. your utterances doesn't show you are a winner at all, else you ought to know how passionate Oyedepo is about christians been slaughtered all over the nation.If you are a Christian leader and keep quiet at this time of Christians doom, then you are an outright dempn.And if what Bishop did do sent seem right to you, you are also d bigger devil here sir .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by princfred(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2018
Dami12345:

Hell no. Why not heaven no grin
Nope long trousers are good. Can't have too many similarities of a common yahoo boy with a master yahoo pastors grin
Abegi give him a break. It's one thing to criticize for want of improvement where improvement is possible another to just hate and piss in the air over nothing.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by kevwemike: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Sheepie have small level of sense, before you talk, f00l
talking POO
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Ochedi(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Jaynom:

If he has a price, He's price will be kingdom free advancement. No more killings
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Jaynom(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ochedi:

If he has a price, He's price will be kingdom free advancement. No more killings
And that is my point. Everyone has a price whether good or bad!

How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries / Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? / Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75