Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,391 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? (3252 Views)

Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another / This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by dfrank: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2010
my babe is one of those born again sisters (not fanatic )so we do go all the way once in a while.Am a STAFF (officer)in Abuja(she is working in lagos)when u do dat kind of job am doing most times you need to be a CONFIRMED man especially for protection from envy mates and juniors!undo i do go to church on Sundays,i have been invited to join a group by my boss (who senior me in rank by at least 15 years!)to fast forward my promotion in the service which i refused but MAY later join in the future.the problem then is :she wants to get marry so should i tell her that am more than an ordinary guy so dat she knows what she is in for b4 marriage or i should wait after?and if i tell her,would she like to be YOKE to somebody like me?maybe i just leave her (after 3 years relationship)and look for anoda girl who will take me for whom i am.pls house help a broda out.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by blacksta(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2010
Devil worshippers - " so you go the way" and she is not a fantic u r both deceiving yourselves
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by blacksta(m): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2010
and the shi t doesnt even make sense  - what the hell is confirmed man.
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2010
Na cultist na.
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by Onchedu(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2010
*Hmmm, Lets not start.*

ok so ur in a cult and U want to know whether it is better to tell the woman U want to marry before U do or after? Maybe she wouldn't want to know? It's better u tell her tho but then U'l put the burden of secrecy on her and she myt not be able to hold her tongue then u myt have to kill her or something.

If U leave her will U get another girl that would understand U? Do they have girls in Ur cult? If they do U could just hook up with one of them.

I'm trying real hard not to tell U Ur on the wrong course here if U are serious; Ur soul is probably in danger of death and Ur more concerned about Ur girl?
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by Woke4all(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2010
olas2u:

Na cultist na.
That bereth be like olokpa own self.

@OP
No comment yet
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by dfrank: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2010
@blacksta, its obviously that you have a myopic way of reasoning so pls grow up or keep your black mind off the forum!
am just looking for a good and reasonable way out of my dilemma if i tell her and she says no wahala then we get marry if not i look for another girl,shekena!
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by blacksta(m): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2010
I rather have a black mind than to worship the devil - Abeg spare the young lady since she is still a little love for Christ hopefully she will find a stronger xtisan brother and you can find another devil worshipper may be in another cult so the two of u can romance in hot flames forever.
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by MPEROR: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2010
i can give her the name of a good life insurance person
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by omega25red(m): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2010
poster

Well at least you have the right idea of possibly telling her. I guess your follow through would be paramount.
I think you should tell her and live with what happens because i'm not sure you want to live your marride life hiding something that is important to you wether it be a cult or so other form of worship. If she doesn't want to stay at least you gave her the choice to decide for herself and ultimately that would help you grow as a man.

question: if you are already in the biz, why did you refuse your bosses offer seeing as it would help you get ahead in your career? Also are you allowed to talk about what you guys do because i would love to know more.
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2010
blacksta:

I rather have a black mind than to worship the devil - Abeg spare the young lady since she is still a little love for Christ hopefully she will find a stronger xtisan brother and you can find another devil worshipper may be in another cult so the two of u can romance in hot flames forever.
[/quote
Seems you dont know anything about the workplace in Nigeria,or you are a low level staff in your place or entreprenur.In Nigeria the work place and political space is filled up with groups,that want protection,promotion,cover and many more.That is the society inwhich we live in Nigeria.So reason  with him and dont come up with this christ stuff here.You are not better than the white men that brought the religion to your doorstep.
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by SAGoddess: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2010
I am glad you guys are decoding the original post, didn't understand a thing!  

Watching with a lot of interest!
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by DeepSoul(f): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2010
Thank God for the decoders.

@Poster:
your babe is definitely not born again. If she were, she would not "go all the way" with you.
2ndly, she'd wouldn't be comfortable being in a r/ship with you because her spirit no go gree with urs.
Ther's usually no r/ship btwn light and darkness.
I no dey judge oh! Just correcting your statement.

@Question:
You should tell her. It would be unfair to her if you didnt. If you end up marrying her based on this huge deceit, she'll most likely find out along the line, whn u guys are married already. And that might be the end of the marriage. And God help you if you've had kids by then.

Please spare urself and your unborn kids the wahala,
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by LOVE4BUG(f): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2010
hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

dfrank:

my babe is one of those born again sisters (not fanatic )so we do go all the way once in a while.Am a STAFF (officer)in Abuja(she is working in lagos)when u do dat kind of job am doing most times you need to be a CONFIRMED man especially for protection from envy mates and juniors!undo i do go to church on Sundays,i have been invited to join a group by my boss (who senior me in rank by at least 15 years!)to fast forward my promotion in the service which i refused but MAY later join in the future.the problem then is :[b]she wants to get marry [/b]so should i tell her that am more than an ordinary guy so dat she knows what she is in for b4 marriage or i should wait after?and if i tell her,would she like [b]to be YOKE [/b]to somebody like me?maybe i just leave her (after 3 years relationship)and look for anoda girl who will take me for whom i am.pls house help a broda out.[color=#990000][/color]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by papa190(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2010
Deep Soul:

[color=#990000]Thank God for the decoders.

@Poster:
your babe is definitely not born again. If she were, she would "go all the way" with you.
2ndly, she'd wouldn't be comfortable being in a r/ship with you because her spirit no go gree with urs.

@Question:
You should tell her. It would be unfair to her if you didnt. If you end up marrying her based on this huge deceit, she'll most likely find out along the line, whn u guys are married already. And that might be the end of the marriage. And God help you if you've had kids by then.

[/color]
grin grin grin
u are getting 2 funny these days

@post
i knew it alot of u peeps in abuja belong 2 cults just 2 get rich
no wonder therez too much money in that town~
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by JoshuaAE: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2010
You are stupid man
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by hbabe(f): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2010
It is better to let her know the truth before you get yoked together.
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by 912(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2010
Deep Soul:

Thank God for the decoders.

@Poster:
your babe is definitely not born again. If she were, she would not "go all the way" with you.

@Question:

Word! wink

@Op
Tell her jare cos from what I can see the chic is not a real born again and may not even mind sef. cheesy
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by snthesis(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2010
hbabe:

It is better to let her know the truth before you get yoked together.
true word
a word for the ladies- not all dat glitters is gold-i wonder d number of women dat got themselves unwittingly committed into occultic relationships just cos d guy dey splash kishi- and was living large
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by Girl846(f): 7:13am On Jul 15, 2010
Have you sought God's view on this issue?
According to the bible both of you 'going all the way' outside marriage and you wanting to join a cult is just out of the question? shocked
Who do you think you are trying to fool here?
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul (Matt 16:12)

Anything that is not of God is of the devil lipsrsealed
You choose the side you want to be on. Its really that simple.

I do not doubt that this lady has the love of God, maybe she is just weak in the flesh and wants to stop fornicating (thats why she wants marriage.)

You should please tell this lady as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2010
dfrank:

@blacksta, its obviously that you have a myopic way of reasoning so pls grow up or keep your black mind off the forum!
am just looking for a good and reasonable way out of my dilemma if i tell her and she says no wahala then we get marry if not i look for another girl,shekena!

Now, you're talking like a slowpoke!

So, because Blacksta had no idea what you meant, he should pretend he does, just to please you? I for one had no idea what your cryptic post was all about, and if Blacksta hadn't asked his question, I would have, and probably a few others!

You've gotten yourself snarled up in one hot mess, and here you are, asking for advice as at what you should do? I'm sure your mind's already made up, so why the questions?
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2010
olas2u:

Seems you dont know anything about the workplace in Nigeria,or you are a low level staff in your place or entreprenur.In Nigeria the work place and political space is filled up with groups,that want protection,promotion,cover and many more.That is the society inwhich we live in Nigeria.So reason with him and dont come up with this christ stuff here.You are not better than the white men that brought the religion to your doorstep.

The fact you reason the way you do, it's no wonder Nigeria's in the state she's in today. It's filled with people like you, who will continue to blame their failure on the white man, and will never strive to be the best they can.
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by iice(f): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2010
Well done decoders cheesy
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by blacksta(m): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2010
Girl846:

Have you sought God's view on this issue?
According to the bible both of you 'going all the way' outside marriage and you wanting to join a cult is just out of the question? shocked
Who do you think you are trying to fool here?
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul (Matt 16:12)

Anything that is not of God is of the devil lipsrsealed
You choose the side you want to be on. Its really that simple.

I do not doubt that this lady has the love of God, maybe she is just weak in the flesh and wants to stop fornicating (thats why she wants marriage.)

You should please tell this lady as soon as possible.

Are u well or is your brain missin some screws - Somebody says he is a devil worshiper and you are askin him to seek God's view on a matter - Biggest Joke of the century.
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by dfrank: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2010
well mr blacksta,i dont blame you but "Devil worshipers "like me are protecting and risking our lives to keep stupid ppl like you safe from external invasions.
thank you house for your contributions,i appreciate all your comments and criticisms but somebody has to do my job and stay alive to enjoy it and watch my kids grow,play,cry and laugh when they arrive.enough of unknown soldiers,thanks all

1 Like

Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2010
Slightly offtopic here, hope your 'group' or whatever you call it have respect for the Natural Laws, if they don't, you have no business with them.

& don't tell her about it. Check how your boss has been keeping his sh.it together this far and take your cue from him. He's your mentor after all.
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by CyberG: 1:06am On Jul 16, 2010
Wahala dey o. . .! Ologboni, alawo, alawopa, oloogun ika, elegbe okunkun. . .don chop something enter belle, now you want to yoke this poor girl into your destruction? OMG. . .I fear una for Naija oo! Well, you will live only a few years before satan your master feeds on your poor, wicked soul! But please spare that girl a trip to hell with you! You need to leave her alone and look for one of your ogboni sisters to marry oo. . .together you will make a meal for your devil.

Meeehhnnn. . .the first time I ever heard / knew a real human does this kind of thing for real!!
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by 677ano(m): 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
She needs to know what she is getting into so tell her
and let her make her decision to go ahead with you or not.

Or leave her and get married to a woman who is confirmed like you
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by mspookie: 3:08am On Aug 30, 2012
Staff illuminati cheesy
Soon, dey will request her womb
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by Ivynwa(f): 6:05am On Aug 30, 2012
This thread reeks of ignorance.
People! shouldn't you guys be educating and enlightening this person that he is being deceived into the dark places of the earth instead of abusing him and making him run away and deeper into the evil forest.

Poster please the people wanting to initiate you into the place they told you will protect you are ignorant people leading you astray, they are deceiving you. Run away from them, only God can protect you. Your life is in the hands of God not in the hands of man, God is the only one that protects. The dibia medicine man that muddles up all the charms for people to get rich and be protected is only but a poverty stricken man that can die like others at his own time meaning that he can't even protect himself and prevent himself from dying. Use your brain, do not be deceived young man, don't go messing up your life. You may regret it, they may demand for you to bring lives of your relatives as sacrifices thereby making you a murderer who if caught can spend the rest of his life imprisoned and even if not found will still be imprisoned forever by his conscience.

Brother Dfrank, Live simply. Please don't go complicating your life and stop being ignorant(Yes I'm angry with you for believing such s-tupid things) swallowing those deceits from your friends who said that they are gonna initiate you into something that can protect you. The truth is there's nothing that protects. Be wise my friend.
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by Ivynwa(f): 6:15am On Aug 30, 2012
@Dfrank
You can do me a favour and give me your Babe's name so that I can do her a favour and tell her to run for her life because she may end up as a sacrificial lamb with how st-upid you are moving. WTFr*ak, disgusting ignorance! Somebody make him stop please.

I hope we don't meet you on the faces of the newspapers with human heads strewn around you and the mighty job you are protecting yourself for all gone, that is the pathway ignoramus like you follow. I am so angry at this ignorance this poster is spewing here, he is one of the weak minded ones being deceived around in our society. This person needs help people. He needs to have some light shone on the crooked path he is being led down.

I wasn't even feeling like posting a thing on the forum today but I can't keep quiet on this soul that is being led astray. WTFr*ak is going on here?

Oh my God, this is a 2010 thread, hope hasn't been deceived already and here I am trying to make him stop.
Re: My Babe Wants To Get MARRY! But Should I Tell Her BEFORE or AFTER!? by frank317: 6:34am On Aug 30, 2012
So whay did u do for protection, promotion and prosperity? Gave ur life (as in death in so so so yrs), kill ur mother? Kill ur ex girlfriend? Used ur manhood? Killed ur bestfriend? Used d head or private part of some innocent virgin or street hookers? Ate human body?

Man whatever d case, u are in some kind of deep shit. I just pity d poor "bornagain" girl way wan marry ritualist.

Girls shebi na money una de find? Watin una de wait for na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin. / Sex After Engagement , Is It Right? / Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.