Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Mom Flogs Her Son With A Belt After He Stole Her Car And Drove To His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mom Flogs Her Son With A Belt After He Stole Her Car And Drove To His Girlfriend (722 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? / Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom Flogs Her Son With A Belt After He Stole Her Car And Drove To His Girlfriend by Gossipninja: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
A Texas mother has gone viral after she publicly disciplined her son when she found out that he took her brand new car without permission and went to impress his girlfriend.

Despite the boy's efforts to make sure he wouldn't get caught, he was and his mother drove in search of her son with a belt.

When she found him, she asked him to pull over and she flogged him there in the middle of the road.

The sister who made the post, wrote;

My 13 year old brother disconnected the WiFi so my mom wouldn’t be able to see her cameras and took her brand new bmw to his gf’s house ��‍♀️ I shouldn’t be laughing but damn ���

Watch Video HERE

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/mom-flogs-her-son-with-a-belt-after-he-stole-her-car-and-drove-to-his-girlfriend-video/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Mom Flogs Her Son With A Belt After He Stole Her Car And Drove To His Girlfriend by okomile(f): 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Good one.

Will do same with koboko
We are africans grin grin
Re: Mom Flogs Her Son With A Belt After He Stole Her Car And Drove To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nice one Africans must be African
I hope they we not Arrest this woman for this act
Re: Mom Flogs Her Son With A Belt After He Stole Her Car And Drove To His Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Jesse25:
Nice one Africans must be African
I hope they we not Arrest this woman for this act
Probably for child abuse and if he is a minor

2 Likes

Re: Mom Flogs Her Son With A Belt After He Stole Her Car And Drove To His Girlfriend by BlackrulesDworld(m): 12:56am On Oct 15, 2018
Later in the future, the child will appreciate this instant correction that the mother gave him.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Differentiate Between This Two! / Man Mistakenly Proposes To Girl He Wanted To Dump, Using Ring Meant For New Love / Why Do Girls Go Unclad To Prove Their Body Is Good See This Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.