Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] (8625 Views)

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / Would You Sleep With Her If You See This? [pic] / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by tatafotroll(f): 12:12am On Oct 18, 2018
Albertone:
Guy,when i replied you,i didnt insult.Try and be mature...
Also,a tadpole is the young one of a frog that hasnt metamorphosised into an adult frog.Learn words before using them...cheers

your mother dia
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by Albertone(m): 7:11am On Oct 18, 2018
tatafotroll:

my mother dia
hahaha.....ur mother?wetin she do you na?!
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by tatafotroll(f): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2018
Albertone:
hahaha.....ur mother?wetin she do you na?!
u no get sense
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by Albertone(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2018
tatafotroll:
I no get sense
I knew u didnt have sense b4,no need to tell me!
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by Mariangeles(f): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
iLegendd:
Summary of Dave and Green. Dave isn't as handsome as Jesus neither is Green — they are black men with black faces.

What they both have in common is: they become comfortable to speak out and teach the world even when they know they weren't perfect.

Dave, the Nigerian guy, showed his face on his video, but Green, the other African guy didn't. So, it doesn't if matter you show your face or not in a video course, but what matters is: teach the people something that'll change their lives and they'll literally hand over their wallets to you in exchange for the knowledge.

Typing...
I love your article... Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by kilisi(m): 2:19am On Oct 26, 2018
I sincerely hope I'm not too late. @ ilegend please can you recommend digital skills that can make you cool cash in about 6 months?
I'm currently learning web-design (front-end development) with my money but I want to learn other skills on YouTube and coursera.
I'm a 'severely' underemployed graduate and I need redefine my life.
I'm ready for the diligence and patience required.
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by bhaliz44(m): 5:14am On Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for sharing this masterpiece op.

1 Like

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2018
kilisi:
I sincerely hope I'm not too late. @ ilegend please can you recommend digital skills that can make you cool cash in about 6 months?
I'm currently learning web-design (front-end development) with my money but I want to learn other skills on YouTube and coursera.
I'm a 'severely' underemployed graduate and I need redefine my life.
I'm ready for the diligence and patience required.

In 6 months? The answer is Amazon's KDP book publishing. Nothing beats it for now. Also, it has too many benefits which I won't go into. Get started by reading this. https://www.nairaland.com/3269169/modified-making-money-publishing-amazon in fact, read everything today as if you're preparing for a crucial exam. I call it, "Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever."

When you get to page 40, request to be added to the WhatsApp group. That is where millions are made in months, legitimately without you spending a dime.

If you ignore to folllw through this advice, you'll look back with regrets — guaranteed. So, what are you waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2018
Mariangeles:
I love your article... Keep it up
But I love you. How do we go about it?
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by Mariangeles(f): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2018
iLegendd:
But I love you. How do we go about it?
See chyking.... grin
And you don't even know me... grin
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2018
Mariangeles:
See chyking.... grin
And you don't even know me... grin
I know you. You're a naughty troublemaker. Yes, I know you'll deny it. But what if I hate you, what will you do?
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by kilisi(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
iLegendd:

In 6 months? The answer is Amazon's KDP book publishing. Nothing beats it for now. Also, it has too many benefits which I won't go into. Get started by reading this. https://www.nairaland.com/3269169/modified-making-money-publishing-amazon in fact, read everything today as if you're preparing for a crucial exam. I call it, "Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever."

When you get to page 40, request to be added to the WhatsApp group. That is where millions are made in months, legitimately without you spending a dime.

If you ignore to folllw through this advice, you'll look back with regrets — guaranteed. So, what are you waiting for?
I'll start with the thread this night and update you on progress made.
I really appreciate your time sir. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by VoteUp: 7:21am On Nov 11, 2018
Manmen
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by fcdgrand(m): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
througth you God is helping the helpless, thank you so much

1 Like

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 2:23am On Oct 29, 2020
fcdgrand:
througth you God is helping the helpless, thank you so much

You're welcome.
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:38am On Oct 29, 2020
iLegendd:
About Dave Partner.

He is a Nigerian with the name David Ozoalor and since he loves rapping, his accents is more pleasant to the ear than Mr. Green. Rap improves spoken English and accent.

So, here is a short story about Dave. He started using this technique and later on, when he became comfortable on screen, he started uploading those videos on YouTube. Yes, he got abused and also got encouraged.

The good thing is, he didn't give up. He learned some programming languages and decided to create short YouTube videos to teach other people. Before you know it, his videos started fetching money him millions from YouTube.

One day, he stumbled on Udemy and posted his Laravel training videos there as a course. In months, he made 60+ million from that particular Laravel course he posted.

He was stunned by the outcome, so he started creating different video courses to sell on Udemy. Today, he has made more than 300 million Naira from those videos he posted on Udemy.

Below are screenshots of his Udemy profile.

Typing...
Funny how life is, I knew Dave back then in school, he had come to get another degree. He's come what calm, good at what he does and also knows some taekwondo, is it? Dave looks shy and talks with clenched teeth. Funny how we met. He even helped me with one assignment like that. Guy is always busy, won't stop till he's a billionaire, he's still awake sef. Great example you used.

1 Like

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by ambitiouschap17: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2020
iLegendd:

You're welcome.

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by bunnae(f): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2020
iLegendd:

Hello.
How are you doing today?
I have been 'ransacking' your old posts, lol. Please is this WhatsApp group still functional?
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by Raycelove: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
iLegendd:
3. Recording yourself will help you in toning your body language to an effective one.

Typing...
Thank you ilengendd for bringing up this thread.
Pls I need your help, How can I get copy right/Block people from coping my topics or posts I share online . i don't have a blog/Website now but I'm still working on getting one and i don't really understand how it works.
I create topics , only for me to find them on Google posted by another person on blogs/opera apps(Ghana) , naijaloaded music site and so on.
I posted my topics freely, just to entertain people and myself . I have the hope of rebranding my ideas on a book or novels when I'm fully ready to do so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! / Disturbing Photos From Inside China’s Sex Robot Factory / Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.