Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] (8624 Views)

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / Would You Sleep With Her If You See This? [pic] / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Even in the salon, I record...
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Despite reading this, the devil will still tap some people's shoulder and say, "Don't record yourself, you're too ugly to be on screen. You're too short to be on screen. You're too dark to be on screen. You're too fat to be on screen. You're too skinny to be on screen. People will judge you and make fun of you, so don't record yourself."

The devil has spoken. He has poisoned your mind. Guess what? Some people will gladly listen to the devil instead of taking actions. Are you one of those who will listen to the devil instead of taking actions? The final decision is in your hand.

Part 2 Loading...

1 Like

PART 2.

There are hundreds of Nigerians and Africans who are making millions on the internet by just using this technique.

They recorded themselves, they became comfortable with themselves, so they started recording tutorials of what they know and are now teaching it to the whole world.

Today, I'll use two people as an example. I wanted to censor their names, but I'll use their real names so you can Google them if you wish.

The first person is a Nigerian named Dave Partner from Edo state. He loves rapping and boxing. Also, he loves programming, so he learned how to program some years ago.

Another person is a boy named Kyle J. Green. When I saw his picture, I thought he was a Nigerian, but when I watched his video tutorial, he didn't sound like a Nigerian. Maybe, he's an African.

I'll tell you a story about these two people.

Typing...
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2018
About Kyle J. Green

This boy or man has the worst accent in the world. I couldn't understand what he was saying. The white men who enrolled for his video course couldn't understand him clearly too. This made him have bad reviews on his course on Udemy.

What I love about Green is, despite knowing his accents wasn't good, he didn't give up. He created some relationship video courses and posted them on Udemy and he had made more than 5 million Naira with his inaudible voice and hard to understand accents.

5 million may be too small to you, but he made it legally with this video skill — which metamorphosed to recording it on computer and teaching the world his skill.

These things are simple, but most of us wait to be spoonfed before we take actions. Sadly, when we see someone who has taken action, we become envious of his or her wealth. No, don't be envious — take action today.

He has approximately 1000 students who bought his course despite all obstacles in communication.

If you want to succeed in life, just do it like Mr. Green deed. People will talk, but just do it. He looks like a 21 year old boy.

Below are some pictures of his Udemy account.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2018
About Dave Partner.

He is a Nigerian with the name David Ozoalor and since he loves rapping, his accents is more pleasant to the ear than Mr. Green. Rap improves spoken English and accent.

So, here is a short story about Dave. He started using this technique and later on, when he became comfortable on screen, he started uploading those videos on YouTube. Yes, he got abused and also got encouraged.

The good thing is, he didn't give up. He learned some programming languages and decided to create short YouTube videos to teach other people. Before you know it, his videos started fetching money him millions from YouTube.

One day, he stumbled on Udemy and posted his Laravel training videos there as a course. In months, he made 60+ million from that particular Laravel course he posted.

He was stunned by the outcome, so he started creating different video courses to sell on Udemy. Today, he has made more than 300 million Naira from those videos he posted on Udemy.

Below are screenshots of his Udemy profile.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2018
Summary of Dave and Green. Dave isn't as handsome as Jesus neither is Green — they are black men with black faces.

What they both have in common is: they become comfortable to speak out and teach the world even when they know they weren't perfect.

Dave, the Nigerian guy, showed his face on his video, but Green, the other African guy didn't. So, it doesn't if matter you show your face or not in a video course, but what matters is: teach the people something that'll change their lives and they'll literally hand over their wallets to you in exchange for the knowledge.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2018
So, if you don't have a digital skill yet, learn one today from YouTube or Coursera for free and you'll make millions in the future. The future starts today. Get started and your millions are waiting.

Typing...
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2018
Exercise:

Take a piece of paper and write down a list of 10 things you know how to do — even if you don't know it 100 percent. Put in on a form of "How To" lecture.

Examples:

1. How to approach a woman
2. How to be flexible
3. How to master CSS
4. How to was toilet
5. How to kiss
6. How to pray
7. How to be great in bed
8. How to train a child
9. How to make people respect you
10. How to be charming

49. How to create blog post
50. How to use WordPress

Keep the list going until you have listed 100% of the "How To" you know you can teach people. Also, create another list of all the "How To" you'll love to learn.

Examples if things to learn:

1. How to dance
2. How to sing
3. How to format a phone
4. How to be confident
5. How to propose
6. How to hack
7. How to sell on Amazon
8. How to write children book
9. How to sell anything to anyone
10. How to lose weight

So, keep the list going. If you're in the toilet and you're with your phone, record a video on "how to the keep the toilet clean with hypo." Every single thing should be turned to a "How To" video. Become W crazy "How To" video freak. The result will pay off next year.

When you record a video, you kill many birds with 1 stone. Yes, I said you should do it everyday, but I know most people can't do it, so try to do it at least, 3 times in a week. Buy a new memory card for this your phone's memory is small.

Typing...
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2018
Go on Google and compile a list of all the "How Tos" people are searching for — especially the ones you'll love to learn. Learn them with the mindset of, "I'll be teaching people this thing soon." Learn like a serious teacher, not like a student.

Learn the ones you can. Before you go to bed, the topic you'll be teaching or explaining the next day should already be known.

Always have a note book on your bed and jot things down. Any day you wake and your brain can't pick what to teach, record a video of yourself praying. One day, you could turn it to a lecture on "How To Pray And God Answers."

So, that is secret. It has so many benefits. Let creativity be your friend. You'll reap the benefits soon — guaranteed.

Note: You can record a "how to pray" video every single day — it doesn't matter. Each video will be unique.

If you already have a niche you know and love, then stick to your niche and record several videos based on your niche's topics and sub-topics. You'll soon look like an expert in your niche soon. JUST DO IT.

Typing...
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2018
This is the first stage of turning your phone to wealth. After some months, we will switch to computer and I'll teach you how to do it. In fact, it's simple. Dave and Green did it, so you can.

This secret is something no one will tell you, but I just revealed it, so count yourself lucky and put a smile on your face as you take action.

If you want to succeed, you MUST be vulnerable with a purpose — stop hiding your flaws and take actions. Na only you get flaw?

We all have something we don't like about ourselves and wouldn't want to show them on screen, but those who just do it always smile 5 years later while the other ones who refuse to take action keep writing love letter as a form of job application.

You can stay in your room and make millions, but some of you will never listen. All you want is job job job, which indirectly means, suffer suffer suffer. To suffer no dey taya you, shuu?

Hey, take action with this vFun technique and the sky will be your beginning, so JUST DO IT SIR/MA!

1 Like

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2018
Albertone:
Guy,when i replied you,i didnt insult.Try and be mature...
Also,a tadpole is the young one of a frog that hasnt metamorphosised into an adult frog.Learn words before using them...cheers
Kindly ignore the ant. The depression in this country is high. When they see someone who wants to help them, they question his genuineness — they want the person to show proof.

When the person finally shows proof, they become envious and more depressed, then call you a showoff. I understand how humans work and that's why I ignore most of them — except otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by Torackzy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
iLegendd:
Kindly ignore the ant. The depression in this country is high. When they see someone who wants to help them, they question his genuineness — they want the person to show proof.

When the person finally shows proof, they become envious and more depressed, then call you a showoff. I understand how humans work and that's why I ignore most of them — except otherwise.

iLegend thumbs up you are doing a nice job. I have a question... what of someone that does not seem to bee good at anything or seems not to have any particular skill how does he or she go about it?
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by Offpoint: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ilegend now I know why some of thread are interesting and some annoying.... na because of your big head.

2 Likes

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by Eberechi24(f): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Torackzy:

iLegend thumbs up you are doing a nice job. I have a question... what of someone that does not seem to bee good at anything or seems not to have any particular skill how does he or she go about it?

38. iLegendd : Quote Post
So, if you don't have a digital skill yet, learn one today from YouTube or Coursera for free and you'll make millions in the future. The future starts today. Get started and your millions are waiting.

1 Like

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by latram4ever(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
OMG! It's like God used you today. I've been doing short and long videos for fun and I'd delete them asap. With what I've learned today form you, I'm never deleting again. Nice Inputs OP. smiley

1 Like

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by ogbright: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
This is an amazing post. Truely there's hope just that many are ignorant of the way. thanks love u @op.
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by benzene00: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
this guy's ugly as fvck

2 Likes

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
cheesy cheesy Laughing at the above. Depression is a bad thing. When you're depressed, positivity is dead.

Just an opinion and does it count? Nah, it only makes the thread trend. And what does that mean? More exposure and more money. wink

5 Likes

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Torackzy:

She has answered you.
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by Lazboy: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
iLegendd:
Exercise:

Take a piece of paper and write down a list of 10 things you know how to do — even if you don't know it 100 percent. Put in on a form of "How To" lecture.

Examples:

1. How to approach a woman
2. How to be flexible
3. How to master CSS
4. How to was toilet
5. How to kiss
6. How to pray
7. How to be great in bed
8. How to train a child
9. How to make people respect you
10. How to be charming

49. How to create blog post
50. How to use WordPress

Keep the list going until you have listed 100% of the "How To" you know you can teach people. Also, create another list of all the "How To" you'll love to learn.

Examples if things to learn:

1. How to dance
2. How to sing
3. How to format a phone
4. How to be confident
5. How to propose
6. How to hack
7. How to sell on Amazon
8. How to write children book
9. How to sell anything to anyone
10. How to lose weight

So, keep the list going. If you're in the toilet and you're with your phone, record a video on "how to the keep the toilet clean with hypo." Every single thing should be turned to a "How To" video. Become W crazy "How To" video freak. The result will pay off next year.

When you record a video, you kill many birds with 1 stone. Yes, I said you should do it everyday, but I know most people can't do it, so try to do it at least, 3 times in a week. Buy a new memory card for this your phone's memory is small.

Typing...
But Ilegend what app do we use to upload these videos we would be making
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by Adasun(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mehn me wey gud in xplaining things fa. Kai,they no dey plug wisdom frm sky o. cheesy cheesy

i so much hate u ilegend.

1 Like

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by j21o: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
iLegendd:
Go on Google and compile a list of all the "How Tos" people are searching for — especially the ones you'll love to learn. Learn them with the mindset of, "I'll be teaching people this thing soon." Learn like a serious teacher, not like a student.

Learn the ones you can. Before you go to bed, the topic you'll be teaching or explaining the next day should already be known.

Always have a note book on your bed and jot things down. Any day you wake and your brain can't pick what to teach, record a video of yourself praying. One day, you could turn it to a lecture on "How To Pray And God Answers."

So, that is secret. It has so many benefits. Let creativity be your friend. You'll reap the benefits soon — guaranteed.

Note: You can record a "how to pray" video every single day — it doesn't matter. Each video will be unique.

If you already have a niche you know and love, then stick to your niche and record several videos based on your niche's topics and sub-topics. You'll soon look like an expert in your niche soon. JUST DO IT.

Typing...

Guy! You on fire

1 Like

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
Torackzy:

One this I forgot to add is, if you hear a hilarious news, switch on your front camera and start narrating it.

Yes, once in a while, use pidgin English to make it funny. This is to say, become your personal EYE WITNESS reporter with your front camera.

Yes, you wont upload it on YouTube — it's just for fun. A day will come, you'll be tempted to post one and guess what? If it goes viral, you're made.

So, always always always video record yourself. Act like a crazy reporter or journalist. If Buhari leaves the country to London for the 20th times and you're angry with it, switch on your front video camera and vent your anger for three minutes. If you have a solution or a problem or a suggestion / opinion that will make Nigeria become a great nation, switch on your camera and talk about it.

Always, find a way to record yourself. If frustration is eating up your life, don't worry. Switch on your camera and talk about how you're from a poor family and how God has ignored your family for long. Just talk about your life, your life in school, some places you visited or some things you saw.

Talk about everything. Also, if you'll reveal some secrets in your video, download a hide lock app to hide those partucular videos.

If your wife gives birth, just like Mr. Explorers wife did, switch on your front camera and narrate the story on how it happened in the hospital and how God did it for you. Always make sure you mention the date of the recording in the video. Keep it fun, happy, blunt, and lively.

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by millionboi2: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
latram4ever:
OMG! It's like God used you today. I've been doing short and long videos for fun and I'd delete them asap. With what I've learned today form you, I'm never deleting again. Nice Inputs OP. smiley
u will still loose dem somday

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
millionboi2:
u will still loose dem somday
Yes, you're right. He will lose them some days, but with the help of Google Drive, he can use ₦25 to get 500MB night plan with Airtel to backup his videos on GDrive every weekend. All it will take is ₦25. Also, even if he loses them, he can never lose the experience. You already know the saying of experience being the best teacher.

If you take away Facebook from Mark Zuckerberg and take away all the money he has, he will build another one and still become a billionaire in 10 years to come. Why? Those who have a solid foundation and experience in what they do will always rise with ease when they accidentally fall.

2 Likes

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lazboy:
But Ilegend what app do we use to upload these videos we would be making
You don't really need an app. If you feel you want to upload the video on YouTube, you can always use your browser, your Google account and create a YouTube channel for free. It's easy.

You can watch a YouTube video on how to create a YouTube channel and upload your videos — if you wish to upload them. Also, you can upload them on YouTube as a way to backup your videos, but make it private. No one will have access to the videos except you.

If you really need to do it with an app, the download YouTube App or App Store or Play Store and things will be easier for you.
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
One more secret. If you're inside a car or anywhere and you see two kids, women, ant, cockroach, fighting, don't separate them yet, bring out your phone and record them. If you don't want anyone to know that you're recording, then use this technique.

When you start recording, point the camera at them, but being the phone close you your ear as if you're making a call. The truth is, you're recording them.

There are video recording apps where you can minimize or send the recording to the background while you do something else on the screen.

After recording them and when you find yourself in a quiet place or at home, switch on your front camera and narrate or talk about what happened in three minutes. This will naturally develop your storytelling skill.

Storytelling is a powerful skill everyone should have, especially potential business men and women. If you want to make money on the internet, you must master how to tell a story and this process is the best to make you develop that skill.

If you're traveling a long distance, let's say, from Lagos to Port Harcourt or Abuja and when you arrive you didn't capture any story or have any story to tell, then it's a boring journey.

Even if it's an accident you saw along the road, when you get home or to your hotel room, switch on your front camera and thank God for journey mercies and narrate the crazy things you saw on the road or at the airport as you record yourself with your front camera.

Duncan Mighty may not be the most handsome guy on earth, but he shows his face on camera, so you too, should show your face on camera. If ugly people like me, Oshiomole, and Obasanjo can do it, you can too.

Too many secrets to reveal, but let me end it here.

1 Like

Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by Lazboy: 3:39am On Oct 17, 2018
iLegendd:
You don't really need an app. If you feel you want to upload the video on YouTube, you can always use your browser, your Google account and create a YouTube channel for free. It's easy.

You can watch a YouTube video on how to create a YouTube channel and upload your videos — if you wish to upload them. Also, you can upload them on YouTube as a way to backup your videos, but make it private. No one will have access to the videos except you.

If you really need to do it with an app, the download YouTube App or App Store or Play Store and things will be easier for you.
Okay thanks a lot for this piece.
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
For those who read everything, this is an example of a guy using the video technique (vFun) I just talked about. You can do it inside a car, class, room, hotel, bar, bathroom, etc.

Listen, you don't need to post it online. Do it for your personal enjoyment. One day, you'll become extremely comfortable on screen and you'll start uploading your recent ones online. If it goes viral, you'll make money.

Here is an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgvd7RYKxzE
Re: SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
Or, you record yourself while freestyling like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHGhu1gkYIc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It That Some Girls Still Hide To Wear Pant After Sex? / Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) / Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.