Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating (34166 Views)

If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by purem(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by MENTORCH(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2018
miracood:
all i see is her bleached knucles..

my observation:after 11 years of mercless dicking.. her towtow Go don ova wide..!

Everything is bleaching in nigeria, is it your skin

5 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2018
Hakeem's are always loyal.. cool
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Malakh: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2018
you people keep marrying my advice to you women who keep marrying or are about to marry or have married is that, if that man can't give you eternal life , you better run because he's gonna take you with him into that lake of fire. Marriage is a covenant, dont get caught up in a covenant of death,marriage is a life or death sentence, marriage is not all about sex(flesh) and having kids,he who has a ear let him ear.
1 Corinthians 7:39 KJVS
The wife is bound(contract) by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be "dead" , she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; ONLY in the Lord.
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2018
shocked
11 what?
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Dididrumz(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2018
Na wah ohh, una no sabi read? the guy said half a decade... that's should be 5 years. which wan be 11years again?

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by divine2288: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2018
Thicktemptation:
God punish my ex boyfriend, you see your mate?
grin
Thicktemptation:

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Olatundextd(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2018
11 hmmm - this girl years = 15, so this girl dey nak 15ys.. This world is changing wink wink smiley smiley
[img]https://i./Npty.gif[/img]
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by maureen44(f): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2018
miracood:

my observation:after 11 years of mercless dicking.. her towtow Go don ova wide..!

Is it your bleaching?

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by MrRhymes101(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2018
Wow! Love is beautiful... Wedding MC
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Deepfreezer(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2018
Thicktemptation:
Calm down aunty
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Deepfreezer(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2018
Loyalty pays. When a girl is loyal, her man can go all the way for her.
I can do anything for my loyal girl.
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2018
11yearsLoyalty
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Offpoint: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Pls recommend a good App for graphic design ing
Go for:
Adobe Illustrator
CorelDRaw
Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by texazzpete(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2018
This Gistmore and most the people posting here need to read the OP again. They've only dated 5 years.
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Richdad50(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2018
You are among a few that give Nairaland a bad name hence intellectuals find it appaling and detasteful to comment here. You should join naijablog and a host of gossip junk out there. Ignoramus!
miracood:

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2018
Thicktemptation:

Make me your next and I won't wait 11 years to take you to the Carribbeans since Santorini has already been taken

You're beautiful

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2018
Awww, Santorini! Beautiful people... wish them a happy happy union!
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2018
who da hell wanna stay with a woman for 11 years? shocked
the same smelly vagina for 11 years? Dammm!! embarassed

He should be getting a different Vagina Every Weekend Atleast.

And were the Fuvk is that shithole Santorini?
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by braine(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2018
miracood:

Its not bleached.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by mdokaba1(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Hope he played YANNI

You sure have your sixth sense intact. Exactly what came to my head. And as a matter of fact, never knew santorini is the name of a place.

The only santorini I knew was YANNI`s
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by LannisterIMP: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2018
miracood:

SMH4U

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by uchennamani(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2018
miracood:

Ewu!
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by uchennamani(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2018
miracood:

A decade is 10 years. Half a decade is 5 years. From the his post on instagram, he has known her for 11 years, dated her for 5 years which is half a decade. This is how you fail exams, ewu.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by introvertme: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Pls recommend a good App for graphic design ing

Adobe photoshop cc 2017

Adobe illustrator cc

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by lastempero: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2018
kaze4blues:
Santorini Greece,

I put it on the map

Rick Ross

Rossa taught me that location too grin santorini south of Greece.
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by dfrost: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2018
9japrof:
Different strokes for different folks...

I've always not agreed with this line of thought. I think different strokes for same folks. What say you?
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Queenserah26(f): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by jattopeter(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2018
WHAT DID U DO B4 HE LEFT U ?
Thicktemptation:
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Awoo88: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
Santorini' Greece, I put you on the map~ Ricky Ross

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.