Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (84018 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
tunize:

Bros biko ur story be talk sey na sex mate then, why are you now concerned about who and who she is seeing or who she is chating with?
bros she Dey form holy for me say she nor Dey run side paroles. From the onset I opened up to her say I get babe. And I wanted her to do same. At least just be truthful that she really has another guy climbing her. But she was forming saint say Na only me and also making me feel guilty say she Dey try for me by having only me but I nor wan reason her matter to heart. Na waten make me snoop on her phone to burst her lies.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by tunize(m): 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
stupidity:
bros she Dey form holy for me say she nor Dey run side paroles. From the onset I opened up to her say I get babe. And I wanted her to do same. At least just be truthful that she really has another guy climbing her. But she was forming saint say Na only me and also making me feel guilty say she Dey try for me by having only me but I nor wan reason her matter to heart. Na waten make me snoop on her phone to burst her lies.
Heehehheheheheheheh.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by dharamanil(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
80 percent of guyz here has hoes and runs girls as babes but they will advise youto dump her, 100percent of girls here v given their numbers to strangers while they have their boyfriends but the will advise you to dumb her........Even a lot goes on side dates and 60percent would romance or almost Bleep on the side but they will advise you to dump her.

Bro, she buys you gifts, where do you think she gets the money from, how many of her needs do u cater for?. She steadily gives u kpekus on ur request and u here talking.

Guy break up if you want but truth be told, when u start getting change u go cheat
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by peacezy555: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:
Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

To hell with ladies and those dating them.
Why must you subject yourself to such emotional agony just because of a mere lady you are senior to with almost 6 years and you are here crying like a sissy.

I will never encourage my worse enemy to go into what you guys call girlfriend relationship that turns men into puppets.

Dating is a way of placing yourself under emotional slavery. Your Heart and mind keep bleeding at all time and before you realizes what is going on you will start battling with one health issue or the other all because of nothing.

Look at the rate at which our men are dying and the cause is directly and indirectly due to the fact that they want to please women and that is why women have taken advantage of us.
Women should be the one begging us to date them and not the other way round.

I once dated a lady who thought she was doing me a favour for dating me...the moment I realised it, I simply placed her where she belonged by severing myself from her.... When she realized it, she was now the one forcing herself on me and she was trying to get me back but it was too late for her because my mind was already made up to be single and happy....that was the best decision I ever made in my life and I never regretted it till this moment.

Men have become almost nothing in the hands of women and yet vast majority of our young men are thronging in the wrong direction all in the name of love that doesn't exist.

Believe it or not" Love doesn't exist between girlfriend and boyfriend.

Real love only exists between mother and child...

I bet you the number one reason our young men, including you allow yourselves to be traumatized emotionally is simply because of sex.

You don't need to have a girlfriend before you can have sex with ladies.

Instead of killing yourself emotionally dump that girl and be free, because you were born free...don't allow anybody to put you in bondage all because of sex you can get easily.

I don't do relationships or dates and I am the happiest person all because I am free emotionally.... I sleep like a baby without having to worry if my partner is cheating on me because I have no fucking girlfriend.

Each time sexual urge comes in, I simply walk down to the nearest ASHAWO JOINT in my vicinity to ease off the urge with just N1000, and I am relaxed. I am in control of my happiness and not any fucking lady.

I am in control of females around me because they can't control me with their pussies and they have regard for me....because I don't own them a dime.

If you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex, women will respect you...but is unfortunate that most of our young men have reduced themselves to power zero in the hands of ladies just because of sex.

All I can tell you is that you own the key to your happiness...
one day love will finally come your way and u wouldn't be able to avoid it
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by ttmax09(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
eazyman:
@OP, I believe you have gotten enough responses already... But I must tell you that some advice given here are appalling and you must never heed to such. Please I beg you.. Don't ever contemplate visiting ashawo joint because of sex. It's unfortunate that someone even boasted about it here, yet some are hailing him. .. And the person claimed he doesn't belittle himself because of sex, yet you patronise ashawo joint?? How more can you then belittle yourself for sex than visiting Ashawo joint ?? Do you know the implications? Health wise and spiritually?
I was once in your shoe and I came to nairaland for advice...my ex then was planning to travel out to meet her ex...she could never believe I could quit her when I did... Learnt she tried committing suicide when she knew I'm off her grip.. Luckily I met a girl who was about rounding up her NYSC, got married just under 6 months of meeting her, we're happy together with kids now..Some people do not value what they have until the loose it... .In summary.. Just like some have advised you already.. Go for someone matured and close to your age.. Be open and sincere to each other... Then enjoy... Thank me later if this works for you...
I can't believe i read through the whole thread and by far this is the best advice i have seen. To see a lot of people praising somebody who visits sex workers to satisfy his urge is appalling, where are our moral values even if you are not the religious type why on earth must you visit ashawo joint. What a generation. At Op pls for your own good listen to this advice, make money and keep looking for a decent girl i believe there are still some out there. It is well

4 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by sehin79(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
well my advice might be crazy,but would encourage you to take all possible alternative to make it work before you quite.
first and foremost the lady in question is clearly a cheat,and this might be due to alot of things most especially here age (24)
and because she doesn't know any better.

Moreover with people like that you have to lecture adn encourage them on how to live rite,
anybody can change if you are willing to give the time and effort to encourage them to do so but you must possess the right skill set and ability to fulfill it.

Because the fact that she comes to you to apologise for her sins means she loves you but she doesn't know or have the right ingredient to live better,and that is where you your self as to be able to encourage her in that regards.

my advice is to keep working on her set parameters ask her question why she cheat sit her down and talk about it help her with possible actions and decision to make her change... or seek counselling if possible.
thats why shes your girlfriend not just for sex but to help each other physiologically and emotionally.
note always help people if they are willing to change.
all the best.

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
centboy123456:

what did u see wen u try it
Discussing with her friend about sex she had a week ago before she came to visit me while she lied to me she haven’t had sex till d last time we had sex
Dat really broke my heart bro
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by ttmax09(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
rinrin23:
You are my hero!

If you have what it takes to get into Shell, you will get into shell. If you are qualified to attract a woman of substance, you will attract a woman of substance.

The truth is the average Nigerian man cannot attract a woman of substance because all he is capable of/and concerned with bringing to the table is money. All they know is how to drink, waste money, hustle for more money and chase women. Naturally, like attracts like.

I like to think the reason I (and my female and male friends) don't have these "fish brained" relationship issues is simply because we attract our kind - people with substance and character. I specifically avoid men that chase money like their life depends on it, simply because it becomes glaringly obvious that they have nothing else to offer but that.

All the rants on this thread simply come from people not knowing what they want from a partner, and not knowing what it looks like when they see it. I'm sure in their quest to snag the woman with the biggest female parts, lightest skin, longest hair, tastiest meals, they have missed out on regular women of substance.

If you ask yourself the right questions before starting a relationship and do a proper evaluation of your would-be partner, by simple elimination you will be able to separate wheat from chaff.

Later you'll see them running their mouths about wanting to build an empire. If you are incapable of Recruiting a partner for your life, how can you create, establish, operate and maintain a small business yet alone a multinational enterprise.

Grown men chasing small minded girls, and making noise all over the place. Damn shame

You are absolutely right Like attracts Like. Some guys are confused how can you want a decent and God fearing lady that dresses like and has the body of a slay queen never kolewerk.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dnimaa:

Buy a woman? Do you buy or marry a woman? Look mr man, marriage is entirely different from the boyfriend/girlfriend relationship oh. The worst mistake you can make for life is to venture into marriage like you are playing a hide & seek games in a bf/gf relationship
There are still good women out there! All you need to do is define yourself and what you want. If you don't know what you are and where you are going, every woman is a wife material to you... Wrong idea!
To op, quit the relationship and search for a better one; a woman who shares in your dreams with Godly attitude. Take heart bro

Who can marry without money in Nigeria? Do you know how many bills one has to pay in a month?

And how many Nigerian women will marry a man without money? You think it's all men that have time to beg entitled Nigerian women?

When I said "buy" I knew what I was talking about. And please where are the good women in Nigeria? I haven't seen ooo.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
rinrin23:
You are my hero!

If you have what it takes to get into Shell, you will get into shell. If you are qualified to attract a woman of substance, you will attract a woman of substance.

The truth is the average Nigerian man cannot attract a woman of substance because all he is capable of/and concerned with bringing to the table is money. All they know is how to drink, waste money, hustle for more money and chase women. Naturally, like attracts like.

I like to think the reason I (and my female and male friends) don't have these "fish brained" relationship issues is simply because we attract our kind - people with substance and character. I specifically avoid men that chase money like their life depends on it, simply because it becomes glaringly obvious that they have nothing else to offer but that.

All the rants on this thread simply come from people not knowing what they want from a partner, and not knowing what it looks like when they see it. I'm sure in their quest to snag the woman with the biggest female parts, lightest skin, longest hair, tastiest meals, they have missed out on regular women of substance.

If you ask yourself the right questions before starting a relationship and do a proper evaluation of your would-be partner, by simple elimination you will be able to separate wheat from chaff.

Later you'll see them running their mouths about wanting to build an empire. If you are incapable of Recruiting a partner for your life, how can you create, establish, operate and maintain a small business yet alone a multinational enterprise.

Grown men chasing small minded girls, and making noise all over the place. Damn shame

What quality are you talking about? Is it by speaking English or having unrealistic dreams in a failed state like Nigeria?

Which normal Nigerian girl do you deal with without money? I am surprised at your comment! Can you date or marry a Nigerian guy without money?

The fact is that women the world over do not really like men naturally! Women are only interested in success and money. That's how they are wired!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by djon78(m): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

What quality are you talking about? Is it by speaking English or having unrealistic dreams in a failed state like Nigeria?

Which normal Nigerian girl do you deal with without money? I am surprised at your comment! Can you date or marry a Nigerian guy without money?

The fact is that women the world over do not really like men naturally! Women are only interested in success and money. That's how they are wired!!!

You know I wanted to reply her with the same line. A real failed state like Nigeria were there are no values indeed. She was really talking like she came from heaven.

The truth is that there are no more values in this present day Nigeria, so anybody doing any relationship thing must guard and protect oneself very well, develop your personality, your own unique world view, be fulfilled personally as a human being. And you are well equipped and ready for any eventuality
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by rinrin23(f): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
Seeing as I have been with men that have money and those that don't, and yet never collected a dime from either of them, I guess that makes me an abnormal Nigerian girl.

Anyone with sound reasoning knows that money is a fleeting thing, and would not build a foundation on it.

Reread my previous post and try to learn from it.
Change your mindset and circle of friends/influence and watch your life change.

resurgent4oodua:

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by tayooluwole: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
jattopeter:
Not most , I am even part of the people he was addressing . I have deleted some contacts from my phone now now. That's a message of Emancipation.

Bro i am telling you, if you know how that guy's comment has just transformed my life... In fact, women dealt with me in the past, no be small. This guy just emancipated me from the bondage of going about in search of woman that will later probably treat my Bleep up...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
tunary:
Not most of us its majority of us guys are guilty of this but today it has just come to an end o.

Girl when I senior by far go dey take me dey play like say I be small boy just because of that thing they call love

If I dey remember wetin that idiot don take my eye see in the name of love I just regret, she dey eye me up and down dey hiss for me like say I be her pickin

I no blame her sha na me approach her 1st

just because of kpekus woman go dey take man dey play football, that girl go die throw way

grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Psoul(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
tayooluwole:

Bro you lost it... The earlier the better, its better OP dump the girl now before the whole issue turned around against him... Who told you the girl will not leave when she eventually meet a guy better than OP. Bro, dont pity lady cos of their pity composed face when ever they are feeling remorse... You are the type that will consider a lady cos of cry cry, dont you know, like someone said earlier, the greatest weapon of lady is her tears. Once a cheat is a cheat for longer period of time... Let me tell you the truth, the lady in question is still with the OP cos she has not met someone that will make her to leave OP... Even if OP eventually marry her, she will still likely cheat. As it is, i am a young guy, but i know the general aspirations and psycology of most Nigerian ladies especially when it comes to relationship... I am talking from experience. The best is stop womanising and channel the efforts towards been a better person. Believe me, if you are successful, thousands of ladies will stumble on your left side and millions on your right side. Pls dont advise OP to stay in the relationship, it may be disastrous at the end. Op pls shun this guy's advice, it is trial and error... As me dey, there is nothing like love to me... The only love i know exist between me and my mother... Note: I was once a lover boy, but i almost died when my ex dumped my ass when i least expected..

Can you give a reasonable reason that will make the OP leave the girl? Are you basing your advise on what u think you know about women generally or based on the story the OP gave to us?

Well, based on what u said here, I will beliv that you've so much mingled with girls that you've lost ur decency in reasoning towards boy-girl relationship. I may also be among the group that believe that women should just be for fun. If you've bn unfortunately to be mingling wt wrong girls, don't let that make you beliv that every girl is like your wrong girlfriends.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by tunary(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
tayooluwole:

Bro i am telling you, if you know how that guy's comment has just transformed my life... In fact, women dealt with me in the past, no be small. This guy just emancipated me from the bondage of going about in search of woman that will later probably treat my Bleep up...
wow. this is what we call freedom from emotional slavery

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by tunary(m): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
jattopeter:
Not most , I am even part of the people he was addressing . I have deleted some contacts from my phone now now. That's a message of Emancipation.
Happy for you guys for the freedom

Always have this self control when you come across ladies, they are devils
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by tayooluwole: 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Psoul:

Can you give a reasonable reason that will make the OP leave the girl? Are you basing your advise on what u think you know about women generally or based on the story the OP gave to us?

Well, based on what u said here, I will beliv that you've so much mingled with girls that you've lost ur decency in reasoning towards boy-girl relationship. I may also be among the group that believe that women should just be for fun. If you've bn unfortunately to be mingling wt wrong girls, don't let that make you beliv that every girl is like your wrong girlfriends.

The reasons why he should leave her is much evident in his write up, such a girl can sniff happiness out of somebody. .. Op should leave her and be more committed to his career...
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by johncallidon(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:
Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

To hell with ladies and those dating them.
Why must you subject yourself to such emotional agony just because of a mere lady you are senior to with almost 6 years and you are here crying like a sissy.

I will never encourage my worse enemy to go into what you guys call girlfriend relationship that turns men into puppets.

Dating is a way of placing yourself under emotional slavery. Your Heart and mind keep bleeding at all time and before you realizes what is going on you will start battling with one health issue or the other all because of nothing.

Look at the rate at which our men are dying and the cause is directly and indirectly due to the fact that they want to please women and that is why women have taken advantage of us.
Women should be the one begging us to date them and not the other way round.

I once dated a lady who thought she was doing me a favour for dating me...the moment I realised it, I simply placed her where she belonged by severing myself from her.... When she realized it, she was now the one forcing herself on me and she was trying to get me back but it was too late for her because my mind was already made up to be single and happy....that was the best decision I ever made in my life and I never regretted it till this moment.

Men have become almost nothing in the hands of women and yet vast majority of our young men are thronging in the wrong direction all in the name of love that doesn't exist.

Believe it or not" Love doesn't exist between girlfriend and boyfriend.

Real love only exists between mother and child...

I bet you the number one reason our young men, including you allow yourselves to be traumatized emotionally is simply because of sex.

You don't need to have a girlfriend before you can have sex with ladies.

Instead of killing yourself emotionally dump that girl and be free, because you were born free...don't allow anybody to put you in bondage all because of sex you can get easily.

I don't do relationships or dates and I am the happiest person all because I am free emotionally.... I sleep like a baby without having to worry if my partner is cheating on me because I have no fucking girlfriend.

Each time sexual urge comes in, I simply walk down to the nearest ASHAWO JOINT in my vicinity to ease off the urge with just N1000, and I am relaxed. I am in control of my happiness and not any fucking lady.

I am in control of females around me because they can't control me with their pussies and they have regard for me....because I don't own them a dime.

If you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex, women will respect you...but is unfortunate that most of our young men have reduced themselves to power zero in the hands of ladies just because of sex.

All I can tell you is that you own the key to your happiness...
Bitter Pill.

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by poseidon12: 1:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Nothing wrong in going through her Facebook chat. There should be transparency in relationship. You should confront her and then let her go. I don't see any future for the two of you as a pair.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by poseidon12: 1:17am On Oct 17, 2018
stupidity:
When a girl is busy using you, she turns the table around and make it seem your the one using her. She makes you feel guilty. I’m with one currently.

A side chick for that matter, she knows what we into is friends with benefits. Though on her part she wants to turn it to a love affair. she’s making me feel guilty for not taking her serious and keeping her for sex only, but she she has lots of guys she’s going out with. Yes! I snooped in her chat lots of times. Even saw a chat that said “please don’t wear trouser when coming, I’m at home”. Other numerous explicit chats too.

Lol. Girls ehn! Note: I sat this same girl down, told her she should be free to date any guy of her choice, but she should be open to me about it. But she always say she’s with me and only me.

Message to all guys and ladies out there: if you take a man or a girl serious. Please once in a while snoop on his or her phone. If only your using him or her for gains, you can careless. Like the sex and money aspect. If you really want a life time with that person, do your research and know where you stand.

On point.

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by centboy123456(m): 4:54am On Oct 17, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:

Discussing with her friend about sex she had a week ago before she came to visit me while she lied to me she haven’t had sex till d last time we had sex
Dat really broke my heart bro

fear woman they know how to lie
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Psoul(m): 6:39am On Oct 17, 2018
tayooluwole:

The reasons why he should leave her is much evident in his write up, such a girl can sniff happiness out of somebody. .. Op should leave her and be more committed to his career

You ended up saying nothing. I wonder how you think you can advise someone reasoning this way.

Until you give me one reason from the story the Op painted, why he should leave the girl, I will keep believing that you are confused and not qualified to render advise on this matter.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by cardoctor(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2018
You haven't seen anything yet.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2018
rinrin23:
Seeing as I have been with men that have money and those that don't, and yet never collected a dime from either of them, I guess that makes me an abnormal Nigerian girl.

Anyone with sound reasoning knows that money is a fleeting thing, and would not build a foundation on it.

Reread my previous post and try to learn from it.
Change your mindset and circle of friends/influence and watch your life change.

You are evading the truth. To even establish a relationship with a Nigerian girl is trouble and a lot of guys are tired of trying. The time used to call and ingratiate oneself to a woman is better spent doing other productive things. When the money comes, you pick anygirl you want and marry. And I support sleeping with prostitutes, it saves one a whole lot of stress.

I don't care about sanctimonious religious sermons.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by princfred(m): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Who can marry without money in Nigeria? Do you know how many bills one has to pay in a month?

And how many Nigerian women will marry a man without money? You think it's all men that have time to beg entitled Nigerian women?

When I said "buy" I knew what I was talking about. And please where are the good women in Nigeria? I haven't seen ooo.
Most of them saying "make money then find a girl later" actually insinuate in reality, for the guy to make money and buy a lady cos that's actually what it entails.

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by princfred(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2018
Psoul:

You ended up saying nothing. I wonder how you think you can advise someone reasoning this way.

Until you give me one reason from the story the Op painted, why he should leave the girl, I will keep believing that you are confused and not qualified to render advise on this matter.
Because he is in emotional tatters as a result of the girls confusion and ways confusing him. A man in emotional tatters can't focus to make enough money with which to confuse other ladies before his d*ck starts confusing him enough to make him go to Olosho to cure his confusion but get more confused by them when the babe finally bails. grin Do you need more confusing confusions to clear your confusion on the confusing matter as to why he should bail asap from the confusing relationship with a confused confuser?

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by anigbajumo(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2018
rosalieene:
see them NL guys turning the table around making themselves victims.

You lots once made a girl cry over you now its a crime to cry over a woman?

Once a guy brings up his story here gbam! you'd see encouraging comments but when a lady brings up hers, even when clearly she was wronged, you lots would end up bashing her. sometimes Calling her names

Always playing the victims game.

sometimes, we should seat down and ask ourselves, what if you're in this person's shoes, what will you do? Besides, you don't even know her part of the story or if the OP exergerated at some point.
I know how this works, girls always get advances what's more important is how to handle it.
from what I am seeing, that girl loves you but she is confused as she also wants to settle down. Every lady wants that comfortability, some would be fortunate If it ends well while some are unfortunate. What if you re not the one for her? what If she misses her chances with the right one? so most times a lot of ladies are just confused
And don't blame us either.... its best you just let her go.

and most importantly, don't punish your next for this sins of this one!

See how u turn the table by giving excuse for cheating, am highly disappointed in u....
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by princfred(m): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2018
anigbajumo:

See how u turn the table by giving excuse for cheating, am highly disappointed in u....
That small fine babe abi and the untellable word she called me yesterday still dey pain me today...lol #need4rematch grin grin Do become re-appointed with her if she starts making sense.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2018
princfred:
Most of them saying "make money then find a girl late"r actually insinuate in reality, for the guy to make money and buy a lady cos that's actually what it entails.

Exactly! You buy women to marry in Nigeria because it is expensive!

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by rinrin23(f): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You are evading the truth. To even establish a relationship with a Nigerian girl is trouble and a lot of guys are tired of trying. The time used to call and ingratiate oneself to a woman is better spent doing other productive things. When the money comes, you pick anygirl you want and marry. And I support sleeping with prostitutes, it saves one a whole lot of stress.

I don't care about sanctimonious religious sermons.

Well I'm sorry you feel that way, I thought I was being helpful. I guess you'd rather spend your hard earned money on fish-brained girls "when the money comes", rather than learn how to find a real woman that would stand by you with or without it. Feel free to marry a woman that is there for your money, just remember that she'd be gone when the money goes or when she meets someone richer.

Then again, for you to fall back on prostitutes rather than try to build a relationship means that all you were actually after anyway was sex. So I guess you're attracting your kind.

Good luck!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.