Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (83961 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by ALAYORMII: 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
princfred:
There is a mistake in this sentence sef. Lol

Yes

It’s to point out that no one is above making a mistake except The Almighty

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by spyg1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dnimaa:

Buy a woman? Do you buy or marry a woman? Look mr man, marriage is entirely different from the boyfriend/girlfriend relationship oh. The worst mistake you can make for life is to venture into marriage like you are playing a hide & seek games in a bf/gf relationship
There are still good women out there! All you need to do is define yourself and what you want. If you don't know what you are and where you are going, every woman is a wife material to you... Wrong idea!
To op, quit the relationship and search for a better one; a woman who shares in your dreams with Godly attitude. Take heart bro
thanks bro, my closer friend told me this before.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by centboy123456(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
midehi2:

Hmmm,well said, the guy made sense in some part but belittle women in some part, I pity the women satisfying his urge with 1k, chai some women dey fall our hands i swear

1k lol here in Lagos I can show u different place with 500# u are good to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by centboy123456(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:
My own advise if you really love a girl don’t even go near her phone bro u will feel heartbreak
I have tried it twice and it did not end well

what did u see wen u try it
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by centboy123456(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Scizzer:
Women are emotional baggages. I was once in your shoes, even thought we might settle down together, graduated 5 years ago, just like you I'm not the type to go through my girls phone, really don't have time for that, cuz I've got nothing to hide, but the bitch bleeped up one day, logged into her facebook account on my phone and forgot to log out. I tried logging into my account and the first message I saw was" I want lick ur pussy" I got surprised, and at a closer look, it wasnt my account, I then took my time, this bitch was sex chatting and even planned to visit a guy in Warri a banker,it was then my eyes opened up, it was like scales fell out my eyes. I checked other chats and it was same, about 3 or 4 guys who do bleep her as well. Sorry for the long epistle guys, I'm just trying to share my story as well. To cut the story short o, I pretended as if nothing happened, I even became parley with the guy who is going to bleep someone I called my girlfriend, because to me it's no use fighting with your fellow guy over a bitch. They fixed a date and she went to visit him in Warri as planned,when she had her off day from work. After she came back from Warri, it was my dear go your way, I'm no longer interested ,and since then o, the bitch refused o, the funny thing is even police had to intervene in our matter, cuz she refused going her way, told the police I was the second person to bleep her, and she put a lot of effort in the relationship.lol . It was funny, I never said anything about marriage to this girl when we were dating o.
Anyway, ever since my plans of settling down is now on hold, heaven knows if I could get baby mama's who can give me kids and no marriage I will be the happiest guy ever. Girls can give you a heart attack if you give them the chance to, and the annoying aspect is they always play the victim.
Guy let her go before its late, like a book says" the beautiful ones are not yet born ".
And also my little piece of advice to guys out there in relationship, if your girl has every chat on her phone, facebook, whatsapp, instagram, twitter, imochat, wechat, 2go, telegram, name them, and is active on all, my brother use one eye dey look am o.

Bros are u serouss men how she go latter go how d matter cum end

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by eazyman(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
@OP, I believe you have gotten enough responses already... But I must tell you that some advice given here are appalling and you must never heed to such. Please I beg you.. Don't ever contemplate visiting ashawo joint because of sex. It's unfortunate that someone even boasted about it here, yet some are hailing him. .. And the person claimed he doesn't belittle himself because of sex, yet you patronise ashawo joint?? How more can you then belittle yourself for sex than visiting Ashawo joint ?? Do you know the implications? Health wise and spiritually?
I was once in your shoe and I came to nairaland for advice...my ex then was planning to travel out to meet her ex...she could never believe I could quit her when I did... Learnt she tried committing suicide when she knew I'm off her grip.. Luckily I met a girl who was about rounding up her NYSC, got married just under 6 months of meeting her, we're happy together with kids now..Some people do not value what they have until the loose it... .In summary.. Just like some have advised you already.. Go for someone matured and close to your age.. Be open and sincere to each other... Then enjoy... Thank me later if this works for you...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by jtofineme(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tinalex:

Choi...girls don deal with this guy too ooo....their by resorting to self loathing. Pele, enjoy what suits you!! Please don't marry ok
see mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by rinrin23(f): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
You are my hero!

If you have what it takes to get into Shell, you will get into shell. If you are qualified to attract a woman of substance, you will attract a woman of substance.

The truth is the average Nigerian man cannot attract a woman of substance because all he is capable of/and concerned with bringing to the table is money. All they know is how to drink, waste money, hustle for more money and chase women. Naturally, like attracts like.

I like to think the reason I (and my female and male friends) don't have these "fish brained" relationship issues is simply because we attract our kind - people with substance and character. I specifically avoid men that chase money like their life depends on it, simply because it becomes glaringly obvious that they have nothing else to offer but that.

All the rants on this thread simply come from people not knowing what they want from a partner, and not knowing what it looks like when they see it. I'm sure in their quest to snag the woman with the biggest female parts, lightest skin, longest hair, tastiest meals, they have missed out on regular women of substance.

If you ask yourself the right questions before starting a relationship and do a proper evaluation of your would-be partner, by simple elimination you will be able to separate wheat from chaff.

Later you'll see them running their mouths about wanting to build an empire. If you are incapable of Recruiting a partner for your life, how can you create, establish, operate and maintain a small business yet alone a multinational enterprise.

Grown men chasing small minded girls, and making noise all over the place. Damn shame

safarigirl:
women are emotionally and mentally stronger than men. YES! Just because you bring a few coins out does not give you mental and emotional strength. Who is the lots that don't want to work for their money? Most homes in Nigeria today are surviving because of the woman

Millions of Nigerian women are working hard everyday, putting food on the table and providing for their children while covering their husbands' shame by lying to everyone that he is the one paying. Nigerian women are resilient, they are surviving. Most of them work multiple jobs, they not only work in civil service, they are also business women. Hardly will you find a married woman in Nigeria who isn't working two jobs and trying to make ends meet

I don't know where you people are meeting these leeches you surround yourself with, but most of the women I know are hardworking women who provide for their families without making noise. I know women who pay their kids fees. When my mother was alive she was paying I and my sister's school fees, she doled out 500k per year for our school fees, and let me not even count the clothes she always bought and the snacks she got from work everyday. My father only had to pay my little brother's fees. They both paid house rent with combined salaries, same with food.

Stop judging millions of women based on the ten or so you know. Are your sisters also leeches? Are you judging women based on stories on social media? The woman in Niger state that is entering a farm to break firewood, harvest cassava and cook, is she on social media? You think I am talking about the small girls you men enjoy courting? People that can barely stand on their own, are those ones women?

Nigerian women are strong and resilient. Women will always be emotionally stronger than men. Millions of women are living without husbands, many of them widows, they are making it work, they are surviving. The minute a man's wife dies, he is already hunting for another woman. Men only have brute force, they do not know what mental and emotional strength is. They will never understand it

3 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by rosalieene(f): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
tayooluwole:

Gbe enu e soun... Love from women of now are days is a scam... I dont need to hear the other side of the story cos i know how women behave, most of us commenting here have been a victim of bitter @break one way or the other... See, before i know my ex that broke my @ bitterly, i was a gentle guy and always like to treat ladies with intensive care. But today, yours sincerely, i am the badest guy, i dont take any crying from any lady serious any longer... The key point is, never let any woman be in charge of your happiness... I was once in a worst case than that of op... omo is not easy... The kind of person i am today doesnt beleive in love again... In this our generation, Loving woman wholeheartedly can have negative effect in the long run... No woman on earth, i say again, No woman on earth can break my @ again... Pls guys out there, becareful, dont trust woman too much, the effect at the end is emotional prison...

really! you think you're the only one with a fair share of heartbreak huh? the problem with you guys is that you try to punish the innocent ones for a crime of one person which is not ought to be so!

do you know what we girls also pass through?
I just came out of a traumatizing relationship of recent but does that mean I should punish my next because of that? does that mean I should hate all men?
if there is anyone to hate its should be the one who hurt you and not others.

when you remove that mindset of yours from your head, true love would come to you after all it's not robots that are marrying good women

all the rants on this thread are just useless.
just like rinrin23 said, you attract your like.
If you are not a responsible person, don't expect to be with a responsible person.
shikina

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by famzynet: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:
Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

To hell with ladies and those dating them.
Why must you subject yourself to such emotional agony just because of a mere lady you are senior to with almost 6 years and you are here crying like a sissy.

I will never encourage my worse enemy to go into what you guys call girlfriend relationship that turns men into puppets.

Dating is a way of placing yourself under emotional slavery. Your Heart and mind keep bleeding at all time and before you realizes what is going on you will start battling with one health issue or the other all because of nothing.

Look at the rate at which our men are dying and the cause is directly and indirectly due to the fact that they want to please women and that is why women have taken advantage of us.
Women should be the one begging us to date them and not the other way round.

I once dated a lady who thought she was doing me a favour for dating me...the moment I realised it, I simply placed her where she belonged by severing myself from her.... When she realized it, she was now the one forcing herself on me and she was trying to get me back but it was too late for her because my mind was already made up to be single and happy....that was the best decision I ever made in my life and I never regretted it till this moment.

Men have become almost nothing in the hands of women and yet vast majority of our young men are thronging in the wrong direction all in the name of love that doesn't exist.

Believe it or not" Love doesn't exist between girlfriend and boyfriend.

Real love only exists between mother and child...

I bet you the number one reason our young men, including you allow yourselves to be traumatized emotionally is simply because of sex.

You don't need to have a girlfriend before you can have sex with ladies.

Instead of killing yourself emotionally dump that girl and be free, because you were born free...don't allow anybody to put you in bondage all because of sex you can get easily.

I don't do relationships or dates and I am the happiest person all because I am free emotionally.... I sleep like a baby without having to worry if my partner is cheating on me because I have no fucking girlfriend.

Each time sexual urge comes in, I simply walk down to the nearest ASHAWO JOINT in my vicinity to ease off the urge with just N1000, and I am relaxed. I am in control of my happiness and not any fucking lady.

I am in control of females around me because they can't control me with their pussies and they have regard for me....because I don't own them a dime.

If you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex, women will respect you...but is unfortunate that most of our young men have reduced themselves to power zero in the hands of ladies just because of sex.

All I can tell you is that you own the key to your happiness...

You just summarized it all. Women no be am. They trick men to dance to their tune.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Angy55(f): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
safarigirl:
women are emotionally and mentally stronger than men. YES! Just because you bring a few coins out does not give you mental and emotional strength. Who is the lots that don't want to work for their money? Most homes in Nigeria today are surviving because of the woman

Millions of Nigerian women are working hard everyday, putting food on the table and providing for their children while covering their husbands' shame by lying to everyone that he is the one paying. Nigerian women are resilient, they are surviving. Most of them work multiple jobs, they not only work in civil service, they are also business women. Hardly will you find a married woman in Nigeria who isn't working two jobs and trying to make ends meet

I don't know where you people are meeting these leeches you surround yourself with, but most of the women I know are hardworking women who provide for their families without making noise. I know women who pay their kids fees. When my mother was alive she was paying I and my sister's school fees, she doled out 500k per year for our school fees, and let me not even count the clothes she always bought and the snacks she got from work everyday. My father only had to pay my little brother's fees. They both paid house rent with combined salaries, same with food.

Stop judging millions of women based on the ten or so you know. Are your sisters also leeches? Are you judging women based on stories on social media? The woman in Niger state that is entering a farm to break firewood, harvest cassava and cook, is she on social media? You think I am talking about the small girls you men enjoy courting? People that can barely stand on their own, are those ones women?

Nigerian women are strong and resilient. Women will always be emotionally stronger than men. Millions of women are living without husbands, many of them widows, they are making it work, they are surviving. The minute a man's wife dies, he is already hunting for another woman. Men only have brute force, they do not know what mental and emotional strength is. They will never understand it

I love you sweetheart.

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by princfred(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:
My own advise if you really love a girl don’t even go near her phone bro u will feel heartbreak
I have tried it twice and it did not end well
How will you know her true nature, what she truely is beyond the glamour and promises of bliss? better a break up at bf/gf level than live in a fools paradise till marriage where you bring in kids to suffer your naivety due to incompatibility when her person finally gets revealed. Rush her fast (even if it means hiring a hacker to break her phone code), know her fast and make right informed decision as early as possible when its easy. That's what a relationship should be. It doesn't take me long to know much a about a gf cause that's what am in the relationship for because though I may be attracted to a lady but I appreciate the fact that am not a spiritual alien to know enough about her) - to know her and get her to know you sincerely so we can rightly appraise our compatibility fast before emotions are sex becloud clear reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Kenturkey048(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Godson32:
So u advice him to stop being in love and having good relationship which can leads to marriage rather ur advice is for him to start screwing ashawo anyhow. Although being in a love/relationship is emotionally stressful but can give u a great deal of joy if there is understanding,respect,tolerance etc. My brother, dont give up u can try another girl if that one doesnt work. Screwing ashawo cannot give u love, it can only satisfy ur sexual urge and can distroy u spiritually, they re full of bad lucks.
this are the kind of people that will still vote for buhari.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by freddaboh(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:
Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

Why must you subject yourself to such emotional agony just because of a mere lady you are senior to with almost 6 years and you are here crying like a sissy.

I will never encourage my worse enemy to go into what you guys call girlfriend relationship that turns men into puppets.

Dating is a way of placing yourself under emotional slavery. Your Heart and mind keep bleeding at all time and before you realizes what is going on you will start battling with one health issue or the other all because of nothing.

Look at the rate at which our men are dying and the cause is directly and indirectly due to the fact that they want to please women and that is why women have taken advantage of us.

I once dated a lady who thought she was doing me a favour for dating me...the moment I realised it, I simply placed her where she belonged by severing myself from her.... When she realized it, she was now the one forcing herself on me and she was trying to get me back but it was too late for her because my mind was already made up to be single and happy....that was the best decision I ever made in my life and I never regretted it till this moment.

Men have become almost nothing in the hands of women and yet vast majority of our young men are thronging in the wrong direction all in the name of love that doesn't exist.

I bet you the number one reason our young men, including you allow yourselves to be traumatized emotionally is simply because of sex.

Instead of killing yourself emotionally dump that girl and be free, because you were born free...don't allow anybody to put you in bondage all because of sex you can get easily.

I don't do relationships or dates and I am the happiest person all because I am free emotionally.... I sleep like a baby without having to worry if my partner is cheating on me because I have no fucking girlfriend.

Each time sexual urge comes in, I simply walk down to the nearest ASHAWO JOINT in my vicinity to ease off the urge with just N1000, and I am relaxed. I am in control of my happiness and not any fucking lady.

I am in control of females around me because they can't control me with their pussies and they have regard for me....because I don't own them a dime.

If you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex, women will respect you...but is unfortunate that most of our young men have reduced themselves to power zero in the hands of ladies just because of sex.

That's my guy............
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by rosalieene(f): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
princfred:
Come down from there first before dissing us see face like that of my 4th to last semi-girlfriend.
what a fo.ol
get lost!
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by princfred(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
rosalieene:

what a fo.ol
get lost!
First shoot fired. I for say you must be a dullard to find that out this late and be announcing it to the world like a mad she-monkey but I'll let that slide. Dusts off imaginary dust from my shoulders cool
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by STPEACE10: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
am glad I read all the comments in this thread. so this girls wickedness na worldwide. make una no worry.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by tayooluwole: 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
rosalieene:

really! you think you're the only one with a fair share of heartbreak huh? the problem with you guys is that you try to punish the innocent ones for a crime of one person which is not ought to be so!

do you know what we girls also pass through?
I just came out of a traumatizing relationship of recent but does that mean I should punish my next because of that? does that mean I should hate all men?
if there is anyone to hate its should be the one who hurt you and not others.

when you remove that mindset of yours from your head, true love would come to you after all it's not robots that are marrying good women

all the rants on this thread are just useless.
just like rinrin23 said, you attract your like.
If you are not a responsible person, don't expect to be with a responsible person.
shikina

Any lady that got her ass dumped should check her character... Ladies are cruel when it comes to relationship... Once a lady make up and lock her mind in a relationship either for flimsy excuse or not, there is no one on earth that can convince her otherwise, except she go where she put eyes and come back... Generally, ladies are more wicked in a relationship than men... I am talking from experience... As for me, No lady on earth, if you like be miss world, that can break my precious hearth again...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Uglymugg: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sterope:
Quit the relationship and work on your grammar. Your English is too poor for a postgrad. You really to need to focus on your personal development.

...do..
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by rosalieene(f): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
kk
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by rosalieene(f): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
tayooluwole:

Any lady that got her ass dumped should check her character... Ladies are cruel when it comes to relationship... Once a lady make up and lock her mind in a relationship either for flimsy excuse or not, there is no one on earth that can convince her otherwise, except she go where she put eyes and come back... Generally, ladies are more wicked in a relationship than men... I am talking from experience... As for me, No lady on earth, if you like be miss world, that can break my precious hearth again...

waste of time talking to you

bye

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by chisani(m): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
You want my honest advice? Please engaged her now to wade off other suitors.

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by freedomchild: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:

my brother you said it all. Infact na wisdom dey rush you

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Abcruz(m): 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
spyg1:
The reason why i came here for advice is to avoid taking a decision that i will not regret in future.

There is a girl I met at a friend's wedding sometime last year, she is 24 years and a 200L student while I am 30 years old postgraduate student but an amateur when it comes to relationship.

We started dating, at first I wasn't serious because I don't have enough money to take care of a girl, as a student sponsoring myself, I hardly have enough money to take care of her needs, she always complain that I don't take care of her which her friend's guy use to take care of her, the girl in question always advice my girl to quit our relationship because I am a broke guy and even if I get a job in future I will dump her for another lady, that I am just deceiving her, nevertheless she do assure her that I will not disappoint her, despite her friend's advice the love grew even stronger, at times she will buy me some gifts, me too I do buy some for her, having seen the commitment in her, then I started paying attention to her hoping that if things work well I will take her to the alter.

But, there was a day she called me to come and meet her at a particular Junction, on my arrival to the place I saw her exchanging phone number with a guy in car, upon enquiry, I discovered that she did not know the guy before, then I left home quietly she later called and apologized which I accepted.

Another time I called her around 10pm and I discovered that she blacklisted my number, she did this twice which I confronted her and suggested that we should quit, she begged me and cry for Africa then I accepted her back again.

After that, sometimes she will not pick my calls in the night and the following day she will giving excuses that she was sleeping, her phone is on silence or she plugged in her neighbors house etc, I started withdrawing from her, she called me one day and started crying that what her friends were advising her was true, I was just using her, I am just like other guys, she know the reason why I am doing this, is because she asked me to go and see her parents bla bla.

To fast forward the story, she login her Facebook account on my phone and she forgot to logout, when I went through her chat I discovered that she use to give people they meet on Facebook her phone number and according to the chart I discovered that she met one yesterday, I also discovered that she is still having an affairs with her ex.

Note: Anytime i call her to come to my house she used to come.

I feel like quitting the relationship but because of sympathy and I don’t want it to look as if I disappointed her. Honestly I am seriously confused, now my question is this; is it wrong that I went through her chat?

Second, what should I do? should I confront her? or should I quit quietly?

Pls I need your sincere advice, insults are welcomed. I will appreciate if the modulator push this to the front page.

PLS IGNORE MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS

Hear the word of the sovereign LORD O inhabitants of the earth;

"is not wisdom calling out?
It's not understanding raising its voice?
You inexperienced ones, learn shrewdness;
You stupid ones acquire an understanding heart.
For the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them and the complacency of fools will destroy them.

Your mistress has subjected you into emotional captivity. Yet as slaves who love their chains you keep following her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Abcruz(m): 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
spyg1:
The reason why i came here for advice is to avoid taking a decision that i will not regret in future.

There is a girl I met at a friend's wedding sometime last year, she is 24 years and a 200L student while I am 30 years old postgraduate student but an amateur when it comes to relationship.

We started dating, at first I wasn't serious because I don't have enough money to take care of a girl, as a student sponsoring myself, I hardly have enough money to take care of her needs, she always complain that I don't take care of her which her friend's guy use to take care of her, the girl in question always advice my girl to quit our relationship because I am a broke guy and even if I get a job in future I will dump her for another lady, that I am just deceiving her, nevertheless she do assure her that I will not disappoint her, despite her friend's advice the love grew even stronger, at times she will buy me some gifts, me too I do buy some for her, having seen the commitment in her, then I started paying attention to her hoping that if things work well I will take her to the alter.

But, there was a day she called me to come and meet her at a particular Junction, on my arrival to the place I saw her exchanging phone number with a guy in car, upon enquiry, I discovered that she did not know the guy before, then I left home quietly she later called and apologized which I accepted.

Another time I called her around 10pm and I discovered that she blacklisted my number, she did this twice which I confronted her and suggested that we should quit, she begged me and cry for Africa then I accepted her back again.

After that, sometimes she will not pick my calls in the night and the following day she will giving excuses that she was sleeping, her phone is on silence or she plugged in her neighbors house etc, I started withdrawing from her, she called me one day and started crying that what her friends were advising her was true, I was just using her, I am just like other guys, she know the reason why I am doing this, is because she asked me to go and see her parents bla bla.

To fast forward the story, she login her Facebook account on my phone and she forgot to logout, when I went through her chat I discovered that she use to give people they meet on Facebook her phone number and according to the chart I discovered that she met one yesterday, I also discovered that she is still having an affairs with her ex.

I feel like quitting the relationship but because of sympathy and I don’t want it to look as if I disappointed her. Honestly I am seriously confused, now my question is this; is it wrong that I went through her chat?

Pls I need your sincere advice, insults are welcomed. I will appreciate if the modulator push this to the front page.

Hear the word of the sovereign LORD O inhabitants of the earth;

"is not wisdom calling out?
It's not understanding raising its voice?
You inexperienced ones, learn shrewdness;
You stupid ones acquire an understanding heart.
For the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them and the complacency of fools will destroy them.

Your mistress has subjected you into emotional captivity. Yet as slaves who love their chains you keep on following her...

She sacrifices and shatters your favour with prostitution yet you considered as a favour.

How long will you remain like this

Turn away from waywardness and embrace Jesus christ for HIS words is wisdom personified.

Incline your ears to the reprove of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you!!!
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Raalsalghul: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:

Bro. I might not agree with all what you said, but I agree with like 80%. In case you know know them don open thread on top your matter. Quote with your phone number make I recharge 500 naira airtime for you to get small data. We need more posts like this. Waiting...
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by silvernus0: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
spyg1:

@ 30 u are asking this kind of childish quest.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by CHoccolaTE: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Why won't I know you with all your incoherent rants on Nairaland whenever the word "Men" is mentioned. Provided we have few folks here insulting women, common sense says direct your frustration at them rather the male gender in general. You have issues dear. Still enough time to sort them before it consumes you. smiley smiley smiley smiley smileyPeace

Stop stalking me Mr man. I don't even understand what you wrote up there.
Gosh why are there so many stalkers on this site?
My goodness, it's honestly disturbing.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Raalsalghul: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

Stop stalking me Mr man. I don't even understand what you wrote up there.
Gosh why are there so many stalkers on this site?
My goodness, it's honestly disturbing.
In your dreams right?
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by tunize(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
stupidity:
When a girl is busy using you, she turns the table around and make it seem your the one using her. She makes you feel guilty. I’m with one currently.

A side chick for that matter, she knows what we into is friends with benefits. Though on her part she wants to turn it to a love affair. she’s making me feel guilty for not taking her serious and keeping her for sex only, but she she has lots of guys she’s going out with. Yes! I snooped in her chat lots of times. Even saw a chat that said “please don’t wear trouser when coming, I’m at home”. Other numerous explicit chats too.

Lol. Girls ehn! Note: I sat this same girl down, told her she should be free to date any guy of her choice, but she should be open to me about it. But she always say she’s with me and only me.

Message to all guys and ladies out there: if you take a man or a girl serious. Please once in a while snoop on his or her phone. If only your using him or her for gains, you can careless. Like the sex and money aspect. If you really want a life time with that person, do your research and know where you stand.
Bros biko ur story be talk sey na sex mate then, why are you now concerned about who and who she is seeing or who she is chating with?
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by tunize(m): 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ppl cheat for various reason best know to dem...real men dont cheat same goes to the ladies. Ppl can't change ppl and sometimes ppl themselves hardly change, but if they do it takes a while. Cheating should not be condoled in anyway because wen u love ppl u dont cheat on dem for any reason. Bros undertand that feelings is not love.....ur babe nor get passion for u again*wen passion is gone love is gone too*
Do what u know is right but nor rush into decision.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by jattopeter(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

I swear bro

He really told us the truth

Most of us are guilty including me
Not most , I am even part of the people he was addressing . I have deleted some contacts from my phone now now. That's a message of Emancipation.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.