Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (84072 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Miciuk23(m): 3:00am On Oct 18, 2018
Skepticus:

Trust me bro , that girl will never quote you again !!!
For your last line, I have worked in brothels as a bouncer and I can assure you that a lot of prostitutes I have met sure know how to treat regular clients well and ask about their welfare (including their families). Prostitutes are only nasty to bad clients.

Most of them (prostitutes) do protect themselves from STDs than your average "good" girl who hides under the cover of "dating and relationship" to whor.e. I have met a lot these "good" girls. Pretentious and manipulative bit.che.s like the OP talked about.

Why do you think "married" men are the biggest patrons of prostitutes?

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by MightySirKay(m): 6:23am On Oct 18, 2018
I was once in your shoe. We were good during our uni days, it was when i went for service that her real self began to manifest. I confronted her and she used her tears to buy my sympathy. When the wahala is becoming too much for my brain, i called her one friday night bleeped her till monday morning and told her that my mom said i cant marry fair lady, that it has been revealed since my childhood. Since then, the only lady i dey stress myself upon nah my mama, younger ones, my aunt and 11 years bestie. Bros, Bleep her and dump her. No time to waste time. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 18, 2018
MightySirKay:
I was once in your shoe. We were good during our uni days, it was when i went for service that her real self began to manifest. I confronted her and she used her tears to buy my sympathy. When the wahala is becoming too much for my brain, i called her one friday night bleeped her till monday morning and told her that my mom said i cant marry fair lady, that it has been revealed since my childhood. Since then, the only lady i dey stress myself upon nah my mama, younger ones, my aunt and 11 years bestie. Bros, Bleep her and dump her. No time to waste time. Shalom
for how many years will u continue to bleep them n dump them.... Ur IQ tho..... Very great!
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Psoul(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2018
princfred:
No.

I know you will not cos u don't have what it takes to.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by princfred(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2018
Psoul:

I know you will not cos u don't have what it takes to.
Gereout ra here you are confused. grin
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Dnimaa(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Who can marry without money in Nigeria? Do you know how many bills one has to pay in a month?
And how many Nigerian women will marry a man without money? You think it's all men that have time to beg entitled Nigerian women?
When I said "buy" I knew what I was talking about. And please where are the good women in Nigeria? I haven't seen ooo.

This guy is funny oh! Do you really understand the context with which you used the "buy"? Look its not all about money. I'm not saying money is bad; you can't marry without money na but for the relationship, it must have a good foundation. A foundation of love, trust & sincerity otherwise it won't last not minding the money involved. Good girls are everywhere but then, are you good yourself before seeking for good girls?
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by SexyDenzel: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

God bless you sir.

It seems I was talking through you. This is exactly my ideology. I won't say women are evil but they are a handful. Men should just hustle for money and buy a woman for marriage when the time is right.

Safe bro.
This is some deep knowledge, please explain.......
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Psoul(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
princfred:
Gereout ra here you are confused. grin

Chaiiii....pathetic condition
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
SexyDenzel:
This is some deep knowledge, please explain.......

Have small constant cash and be comfortable and the rest is semantics.

Nigerian girls are quite hungry.

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by allytinted: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
nho4:
Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

To hell with ladies and those dating them.
Why must you subject yourself to such emotional agony just because of a mere lady you are senior to with almost 6 years and you are here crying like a sissy.

I will never encourage my worse enemy to go into what you guys call girlfriend relationship that turns men into puppets.

Dating is a way of placing yourself under emotional slavery. Your Heart and mind keep bleeding at all time and before you realizes what is going on you will start battling with one health issue or the other all because of nothing.

Look at the rate at which our men are dying and the cause is directly and indirectly due to the fact that they want to please women and that is why women have taken advantage of us.
Women should be the one begging us to date them and not the other way round.

I once dated a lady who thought she was doing me a favour for dating me...the moment I realised it, I simply placed her where she belonged by severing myself from her.... When she realized it, she was now the one forcing herself on me and she was trying to get me back but it was too late for her because my mind was already made up to be single and happy....that was the best decision I ever made in my life and I never regretted it till this moment.

Men have become almost nothing in the hands of women and yet vast majority of our young men are thronging in the wrong direction all in the name of love that doesn't exist.

Believe it or not" Love doesn't exist between girlfriend and boyfriend.

Real love only exists between mother and child...

I bet you the number one reason our young men, including you allow yourselves to be traumatized emotionally is simply because of sex.

You don't need to have a girlfriend before you can have sex with ladies.

Instead of killing yourself emotionally dump that girl and be free, because you were born free...don't allow anybody to put you in bondage all because of sex you can get easily.

I don't do relationships or dates and I am the happiest person all because I am free emotionally.... I sleep like a baby without having to worry if my partner is cheating on me because I have no fucking girlfriend.

Each time sexual urge comes in, I simply walk down to the nearest ASHAWO JOINT in my vicinity to ease off the urge with just N1000, and I am relaxed. I am in control of my happiness and not any fucking lady.

I am in control of females around me because they can't control me with their pussies and they have regard for me....because I don't own them a dime.

If you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex, women will respect you...but is unfortunate that most of our young men have reduced themselves to power zero in the hands of ladies just because of sex.

All I can tell you is that you own the key to your happiness...
Gbam
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Unie30: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
I have been in a series of relationships, but all amounted to nothing. I applaud those in relationships because I will never subject myself to that form of slavery. In fact, I don't feel anything for the so called girls anymore. There are like politicians... Just want to make money and live right.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
nho4:
Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

To hell with ladies and those dating them.
Why must you subject yourself to such emotional agony just because of a mere lady you are senior to with almost 6 years and you are here crying like a sissy.

I will never encourage my worse enemy to go into what you guys call girlfriend relationship that turns men into puppets.

Dating is a way of placing yourself under emotional slavery. Your Heart and mind keep bleeding at all time and before you realizes what is going on you will start battling with one health issue or the other all because of nothing.

Look at the rate at which our men are dying and the cause is directly and indirectly due to the fact that they want to please women and that is why women have taken advantage of us.
Women should be the one begging us to date them and not the other way round.

I once dated a lady who thought she was doing me a favour for dating me...the moment I realised it, I simply placed her where she belonged by severing myself from her.... When she realized it, she was now the one forcing herself on me and she was trying to get me back but it was too late for her because my mind was already made up to be single and happy....that was the best decision I ever made in my life and I never regretted it till this moment.

Men have become almost nothing in the hands of women and yet vast majority of our young men are thronging in the wrong direction all in the name of love that doesn't exist.

Believe it or not" Love doesn't exist between girlfriend and boyfriend.

Real love only exists between mother and child...

I bet you the number one reason our young men, including you allow yourselves to be traumatized emotionally is simply because of sex.

You don't need to have a girlfriend before you can have sex with ladies.

Instead of killing yourself emotionally dump that girl and be free, because you were born free...don't allow anybody to put you in bondage all because of sex you can get easily.

I don't do relationships or dates and I am the happiest person all because I am free emotionally.... I sleep like a baby without having to worry if my partner is cheating on me because I have no fucking girlfriend.

Each time sexual urge comes in, I simply walk down to the nearest ASHAWO JOINT in my vicinity to ease off the urge with just N1000, and I am relaxed. I am in control of my happiness and not any fucking lady.

I am in control of females around me because they can't control me with their pussies and they have regard for me....because I don't own them a dime.

If you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex, women will respect you...but is unfortunate that most of our young men have reduced themselves to power zero in the hands of ladies just because of sex.

All I can tell you is that you own the key to your happiness...

How many times do you visit the brothel weekly?
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by MightySirKay(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
CrazyEfikGirl:
for how many years will u continue to bleep them n dump them.... Ur IQ tho..... Very great!
I would rather Bleep and dump than give myself unnecessary heart attack over a hoe. If you present yourself as a gold, i will cherish you with my life. If you turn out to be a tissue paper, nah to use you clean yansh sure pass. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Godson32(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2018
Kenturkey048:
this are the kind of people that will still vote for buhari.
Buhari my foot. Is it a name of animal, place or things?
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Godson32(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2018
Kenturkey048:
this are the kind of people that will still vote for buhari.
Buhari my foot. Is it a name of animal, place or things?
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2018
MightySirKay:

I would rather Bleep and dump than give myself unnecessary heart attack over a hoe. If you present yourself as a gold, i will cherish you with my life. If you turn out to be a tissue paper, nah to use you clean yansh sure pass. Shalom
and u know the difference between a gold n a tissue paper I guess??
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by SeunDobo(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=Manpoly post=72129650][/quote]... Theres are still good girl around there like me now am 6 years older than my girl ..she's is 22years ..and am 28 years old ... But what matter most is that don't go for broke girl or hungry girls cuz they have not nothing to offer only to tear your heart by dump you for richer boys
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by jbblues24(m): 12:29am On May 31, 2019
Adore your shapes :-) angry
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by ghettochild4u(m): 9:13am On May 31, 2019
spyg1:
The reason why i came here for advice is to avoid taking a decision that i will not regret in future.

There is a girl I met at a friend's wedding sometime last year, she is 24 years and a 200L student while I am 30 years old postgraduate student but an amateur when it comes to relationship.

We started dating, at first I wasn't serious because I don't have enough money to take care of a girl, as a student sponsoring myself, I hardly have enough money to take care of her needs, she always complain that I don't take care of her which her friend's guy use to take care of her, the girl in question always advice my girl to quit our relationship because I am a broke guy and even if I get a job in future I will dump her for another lady, that I am just deceiving her, nevertheless she do assure her that I will not disappoint her, despite her friend's advice the love grew even stronger, at times she will buy me some gifts, me too I do buy some for her, having seen the commitment in her, then I started paying attention to her hoping that if things work well I will take her to the alter.

But, there was a day she called me to come and meet her at a particular Junction, on my arrival to the place I saw her exchanging phone number with a guy in car, upon enquiry, I discovered that she did not know the guy before, then I left home quietly she later called and apologized which I accepted.

Another time I called her around 10pm and I discovered that she blacklisted my number, she did this twice which I confronted her and suggested that we should quit, she begged me and cry for Africa then I accepted her back again.

After that, sometimes she will not pick my calls in the night and the following day she will giving excuses that she was sleeping, her phone is on silence or she plugged in her neighbors house etc, I started withdrawing from her, she called me one day and started crying that what her friends were advising her was true, I was just using her, I am just like other guys, she know the reason why I am doing this, is because she asked me to go and see her parents bla bla.

To fast forward the story, she login her Facebook account on my phone and she forgot to logout, when I went through her chat I discovered that she use to give people they meet on Facebook her phone number and according to the chart I discovered that she met one yesterday, I also discovered that she is still having an affairs with her ex.

Note: Anytime i call her to come to my house she used to come.

I feel like quitting the relationship but because of sympathy and I don’t want it to look as if I disappointed her. Honestly I am seriously confused, now my question is this; is it wrong that I went through her chat?

Second, what should I do? should I confront her? or should I quit quietly?

Pls I need your sincere advice, insults are welcomed. I will appreciate if the modulator push this to the front page.

PLS IGNORE MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS
Sharrap sympathy kee u there... Since when did we start having having weak boys sef.OK mt sympathy go n marry her ooo n be happy.shikena

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.